Destination Wedding Ch. 02

Story Info
The lovemaking continues.
952 words
4.44
11k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Kate and I had just revisited an event that started 10 years ago when we were both married. As I stated in part one of the story, my wife Ella had passed away and Kate divorced her idiot husband.)

*

Kate and I just got finished with a wonderful love making session. Before she went into the master suite, Kate went to get a small bag from her luggage. We were both still naked and I was enjoying seeing her walk around. My cock was feeling like it could go another round. As Kate took her bag into the bedroom, she winked and said to give her a couple of minutes before I come in. I agreed. I went over and poured a couple of more drinks from the batch I had made earlier and walked into the bedroom.

I went into the bedroom and Kate was lying on the bed with her legs spread wide open. She had a dildo in her pussy and invited me over to meet her fantasy cock which she had named Mike. That's my name. I said I was flattered and she said I should be. I lay down in the bed with her while she stroked her pussy with Mike. I started kissing her, first on the lips and then on her neck. I was massaging her tits while we were making out. This was a first for me. I had never used a dildo on Ella, so I reached down and took over the pumping of the dildo. Kate's nipples were erect and she started twisting them. I used my free hand to rub her clit. She started to buck and scream. Her orgasm was a thing of beauty. I kept pumping the dildo until she said she was finished. I pulled the dildo out of her and she said she wanted to see me jack off. I asked her why and she said I made a comment about having something wrapped around my cock other than my hand when we were fucking in the lanai. She wanted to see me stroke my cock.

I was happy to grant her wish. I sat in a chair facing her lying on the bed. I started to slowly pump my cock. She took the dildo and started licking it. I quickened the stroke on my cock as I watched her perform on the dildo. She said Mike was getting his last workout for the week because I was going to replace him. I watched in amazement as she sucked the dildo. She slowly took it down her throat. I could see her smile as she pulled it back out of her mouth. That was it. I shot my cum all over myself. Kate got up and came over. She kissed me first on the lips and worked her way down to my cum soaked stomach. She proceeded to lick all my cum from my belly and then licked my cock.

I suggested a swim to cool both of us off. We jumped up and ran like a couple of kids and splashed into the pool. After swimming for awhile, I suggested we get dressed and find a good restaurant for dinner. Kate got out of the pool and she looked beautiful, so I told her that. She stopped, turned around and thanked me.

Kate said it's been a long time since anyone gave her a compliment. She said her ex husband's idea of a compliment was telling her how good she looked with his dick in her mouth. My first thought was to agree, but common sense said to keep that to myself. I asked Kate to move her things into the master suite. She asked why and I said "because I am looking forward to sleeping next to a pretty lady again". Again, she smiled and told me that if I kept that up, things could get kinky.

We went to dinner that night. We bumped into some of our friends that were down for the wedding. We invited them back to our condo for drinks. The first thing they noticed was both of our suitcases in the master suite. We smiled and said we got busy when we arrived and hadn't had time to fully unpack. I got the "yeah, right" look from our friends. They said they had to leave so we invited them back for a swim and dinner the next day. They agreed and left.

I took Kate by the hand and lead her to the bedroom. I pulled her onto the bed and we started making out. We took turns removing each other's clothing until we were naked. We kissed for what seemed like an hour while touching each other. Kate had her first orgasm from me rubbing her pussy. She rolled on top of me and put my cock into her wet cunt. She slowing moved down on my shaft until it was deep in her. She just moved her pussy back and forth until she came again. She leaned over me and we started kissing. I was able to start pumping my cock in her. I started to cum and she came for the third time. After we finished, I pulled her close and we spooned until we both fell asleep.

Kate was the first to wake up. I could smell fresh coffee and decide to find the source. Kate was sitting in the lanai, still naked. I poured a cup of coffee and sat with her. I asked what was on her agenda for the day and she said she wanted to suck and fuck me. I told her it sounded like a do-able plan to me.