Destinbury

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Owen," Molly said loudly as she appeared, "Tessa will be here any...oh my God."

"I'm so...damn I'm sorry Tessa, and Molly warned me just last night."

Molly went over to her and Owen did his best to seem just a little addled as he slowly put his cup down. "I'm really sorry, I'll..." and he walked right to Tessa and put his arms around her. I'm sorry, I was still half awake and I thought it was earlier than it is and..."

Tessa's hands were on his naked waist as Molly told him, "Owen, go put something on honey. Anything even just underwear."

Oh right. Right, I'll just...I'll be right back," and he moved fast until he was out of their sight. Then he smiled and took his time to retrieve a pair of his favorite pouch briefs before returning to the kitchen.

He returned a few minutes later and went to his temporary housekeeper, and again put his arms around her. "I'm sorry, can you forgive me?"

Tessa found a smile and fanned her face as he smiled and noticed her still rosy cheeks. "You warned me," she finally said. "You warned me, but I didn't really expect to see you..."

"Well I thought I could remember long enough to stay out of trouble at least once." He encouraged her to look up at him as he smiled and told her, "I know you were a lot more surprised than I was, but I just couldn't seem to move for a minute."

"I couldn't either. I just stood there."

"Right, just like me. Had Molly not appeared, you and I might have just stood there and stared at each other for who knows how long."

"Owen," Molly said while she tried not to smile, "You are about hopeless honey."

"Sorry, I was deep in thought, and it wasn't about what day of the week it is."

"So you stood there half hard...damn it. Tessa, it's my turn to apologize, I shouldn't have even mentioned that or..."

Tessa took another breath and then said, "That's okay. I think I'm past the shock now, so...but...what a morning wake up that was."

"Get coffee and relax with us."

"Coffee might be a very good idea. I wonder if Char isn't behind all of this somehow. What just happened is like a magnified example of her teasing me maybe," and she tasted her hot coffee.

"Well one thing," Owen said after glancing at Molly, "I can never shock you that much again. I could surely surprise you, but no more fears of a shocking experience like that."

"That's probably true," Tessa said as she dared a quick look at him and caught him smiling. Tessa's lips curled up just a little as she asked Molly, "Is being married to Owen always going to be like that for you?"

"Tess, I'm afraid it just may be. He was doing things like that very soon after he hired me."

"He hired you?"

"I worked for him for months before anything really developed between us, but even then he would surprise me, almost shock me and he about drove me crazy sometimes. But now look, I love him and I'm married to him. Maybe I enjoy being tormented. I'll have to think more about that. I better get some work done."

"I have to get ready for work," Owen said after a long taste of his coffee, but standing up he went to Tessa, and coaxing her to her feet and putting her arms around him he kissed her cheek. Molly watched him closely as he smiled and told her, "Here we are on our first day with you and I know a secret about you."

"You can't possibly," she said smiling as she tried to absorb the fact that he was still almost naked.

"But I do, and here it is. Remember when you were here helping Char clean up after our wedding and celebration?"

"Yes of course I do," she said in measured words and with a thin and guarded smile.

"You were doing most of the work in your very nice dress."

"Right, okay, and?"

"And then Char presented me with your panties and bra."

Again Tessa froze, and she stared at him, lost for what to say to him, except, "That's not true," but she was still smiling.

"Oh it is, and damn I was impressed, and I love the whole idea."

"But you can't know that, right Molly?"

"Yes honey, tell us how you could know that."

"Well number one, I know there were no underclothes left from our gathering because everybody was naked and their things were in their bedrooms."

"Everybody was naked?" Tessa asked in surprise.

"Everybody Tess. Number two, Char came out well ahead of you, and okay, that might be explained, but since that was your first time here, it would be much more likely that Char would have waited so you could come out together. You were about half afraid to come out as though I could see through your dress. And the more I think about this, you were a little pink cheeked," and making up one small detail he added, "Plus, when I put my arm around you I didn't feel a bra strap, so there you have it. You my very brave and daring friend, were well on your way to being naked."

"I was not," but she had a full smile blooming and her eyes were sparkling.

"Tessa," Molly said, "Owen has pretty strong proof."

"Okay, okay, I did take my panties and bra off, but only because Char teased me into doing that, promising me I'd get used to that and want to do it more, and also that you two would never know. Of course I never guessed she would give my panties to you. I wanted to die right then."

"Sexy panties and bra," Owen added. He held her close to him then and in a softer voice told her, "That was brave of you Tess, and we totally approve of course."

"But Char used to prance around here naked all the time, so what I did wasn't anything to you."

"You're so wrong," and he kissed her cheek. "For Char that would have been very mild, but for you that was a very daring and sexy for you to do and we understand that."

Tessa was looking at Molly as Owen held her, waiting to learn if Owen was doing something Molly didn't approve of, but all she saw was a persistent smile. "Okay Owen honey, now give Tessa some breathing room. She's just not used to this nudity and teasing, and you holding her close when you're so very close to naked."

"I am pushing you and teasing you too much. I'm sorry, but I do get a little ahead of myself sometimes."

Tessa smiled up at him and said, "I'll get used to you I'm sure, but what a start for my first day."

"Well I'm off to dress and get to the office."

"Tessa, if you need anything at all, I'll be down the hall in the office."

"Thank you Molly," and only a few hours later, Tessa went to the office, tapped at the open door and Molly turned and smiled. "I found this is Char's room, so I brought it to you."

"What is it?"

"I didn't know it, but she was keeping a journal."

"I didn't know that either."

"Well it is yours, so..."

"No Tessa, it's yours too, but we would love to read it after you have."

"Are you sure Molly?"

"I'm sure. We'll read it after you have, and then see that you have it back."

"Thank you. I didn't get much done up there because I kept stopping and remembering and...well crying."

"I'm sure you have."

"Char had everything so clean that I'm done, unless you have something for me."

"No, go home and rest, but I'd suggest you wait a day or two before you read her journal."

"I think that would be best."

"Will we see you next Friday Tess?"

"I'll be here," and then she paused before she smiled and asked, "But what will I do with Owen?"

"I'll leave that to you. Tessa, I know he enjoyed shocking you, and he...I mean we really do love to be naked around here, but if that..."

"No. It's like I said before, this is your home, and I'll adjust. Like Owen said, he can only surprise me the next time, not shock me."

"That is true, and if it doesn't happen next week, I can promise it will happen again. Just my caution to you."

"I'll be ready for him the next time."

"Tess, if you want to tease him I certainly don't mind."

"Oh...could you give me an example so I don't do something wrong?"

"If you ever do something wrong as you put it, we'll let you know without shouting. As to an example, tell him that you're not wearing panties even if you are, or tell him you're wearing a tiny thong. Whatever you can think of. Let him get a peek of your cleavage. Silly things like that will just keep him going."

"Thank you Molly. Now I have something to really think about before next Friday."

"If you really want to do it, come Saturday morning instead. That way he'll be around so you can choose your moment better. Smile and think of Char as you tease him."

"You don't mind Saturday?"

"If we're going to be doing something that day, it won't be until after you're done, so we don't mind at all."

"Then it's next Saturday and thank you."

"Have a great weekend Tess."

"You too Molly, bye."

Chapter Two Hundred Sixty Seven

Molly's mind was wandering as she sat in the office in front of her computer. Her fingers were on the keyboard when Kathy called and told her, "Hi, I was taking a chance you'd be home."

"Hi Kath. I can only say I'm sort of working right now, what are you up to and why aren't you at work?"

"I'm not up to much, and I took today off for my birthday."

"Don't tell me we missed that."

"That was months ago, but we get that as a personal day, and I'm just now using it. Sort of an escape from the world day."

"Now that sounds like a perfect reason."

"I'm hoping I might invade your world for an hour or so just to gab."

"Fantastic, come over and I'll show you my party idea."

"Oh, are you booking a party?"

"No, this is just for my files. I have party ideas tucked away in case a client wants a party and is just maybe looking for suggestions."

"Oh, now that sounds fun and efficient. Great, I'm on my way."

Half an hour later, Molly waited for Char to answer the door when Kathy arrived, but as soon as she realized again that Char would never go to the door again, she felt a strong tug of sadness and the raced out to greet her friend. "Sorry to take so long Kath," she said without explanation.

"Don't worry, but damn it's cold out here, and snow is on it's way."

Closing the door, Molly aid, "I know and I'm so ready for spring."

"There is good news though, they're calling for an early spring."

"It can't be too early for me. Let's go to the office and I'll show you my latest party creation. I've done Halloween parties of course, but for corporate accounts only. This one, rather than a Halloween theme, is just a masquerade party. I have a lot to do on it, but here's what I've come up with."

"Hey, my two favorite and sexiest women sitting next to each other."

"What are you doing here?" Kathy said turning to smile at Owen.

"I snuck out early, and for no particular reason." Owen and Molly traded a nice kiss, and then he kissed Kathy before he pulled his chair over to join them. "I won't bug you two, but I have to have a few minutes to visit before I wander off."

"Molly was just going to show me her latest party ideas."

"Oh? Do we have a party coming up?"

"No," Kathy said answering for Molly. "Party ideas for her file."

"Oh." Then he looked at Molly's monitor and smiled, and with much more emphasis, he smiled and again said, "Oh, that kind of party. Nice costumes."

Molly smiled and told him, "Well, if we get a request for that type of party I'll have a good head start on the planning."

"Fantastic. Or you could talk them into a party like that."

"That's right too. The office is yours honey. Kath and I are going to chat in the other room."

"Okay, I'll do a couple of office things and then just play while you two talk."

With Owen gone, Kathy said, "So you were telling me about Tessa."

"Well like I was saying, she's going to tease Owen somehow, but I don't expect a lot out of that. I just hope Owen picks up on it and plays along. I'm not going to tell him though, because I want his reaction to be spontaneous and real."

"So she's doing this why again?"

"You know, I'm not really sure. I do know that she's determined to get used to seeing Owen and me being naked, but that doesn't explain anything. I know that she still looks up to Char even though she's no longer with us. Maybe she's challenging herself, but I just don't know. As long as she shows us that she can relax around us we'll do fine. Anything beyond that is extra. Well I'm sure Owen would prefer she be naked too, and of course flirt with him."

"Well of course."

Chapter Two Hundred Sixty Eight

Before Owen went out for his first coffee Saturday morning, he told Molly, "I'll wear my skivvies for Tessa this time."

"It's nice that you remembered, but you accomplished your mission with her the last time. Nice acting too by the way."

Owen allowed a slight smile as he said, "Thanks, and I should be ashamed, but that was just too much fun to feel a lot of guilt. So are you saying I can just strut my stuff now?"

"Like you told her, you won't shock her twice. She's probably out there about half expecting you to appear naked anyway, but wait for me so I can see how she handles you," and Owen just smiled at his sweet wife. "You know what I mean. You are a chronically horny executive. If the business world only knew the real you."

"Some things just have to be secret," and they headed toward morning coffee and Tessa together. "I like you naked," Owen told her before he finished with, "But I like the tease of that tiny open robe too."

"I know, and that's the only reason I wear it."

Stopping just short of the kitchen she smiled, kissed him lightly and then asked him, "By the way, will you want me shaved or my little strip left for you?"

"Save your little strip of hair honey. It's like a brown arrow to your sweet spot."

"My hubby the perv."

"Good morning," Tessa said as she poured their coffee. Sit down and I'll bring it to you."

"Tessa, you're looking especially nice this morning."

"Thank you Owen, I splurged and bought a few new things. I'm glad you approve."

"I agree, nice dress, and it fits you perfectly. New shoes too," Molly said glancing down.

Tessa lifted the hem of her shorter dress higher than necessary and held out her leg as she said, "For wedges they are so very comfortable and light. I bought some nice heels too, though I'm not sure why, because I don't dress up very often."

"I'm seeing more heels worn, like with jeans or whatever. All the old rules are history now."

"That is true. I bought the most sinfully sexy thigh high nylons, and that is something I never have worn, but I was just taken by them.

Owen felt free to gaze at her legs as Tessa posed for them, and he said, "I don't think there is much that is more sexy than seeing a woman pose with her...well exposed enough to show up above her lacy top thigh highs."

"Really?"

Molly smiled and told her, "That's true Tessa, we've even made love...oh my God, what was I thinking. I'm sorry."

Tessa managed to smile past her slight blush as she said, "That's okay. I'm flattered that you're relaxed enough with me to even say that much."

"I hope this doesn't bother you, but this is a lot like when Char joined us back...well that seems so long ago now."

"Thank you, that means a lot to me."

To change the sobering subject, Owen said, "Do a slow turn for us and show us your new dress."

"I don't want to be a show off," she said coyly, but she did as Owen asked and even raised her hem a little to show more of her legs to him.

"You sexy woman, now that was a hot look that I'll use when I do my photography session. Oh yes, would you consent to pose for us. I mean just like you just did."

"Oh no," she said as she turned back to them. "I'm not anything you'd want to photograph."

"Oh yes he would," Molly said.

"That was a very thoughtful and unique gift Owen."

"He couldn't have done better for me."

"Tessa, do you ever wear skirts and blouses?"

"Oh yes, but never for work."

"You're welcome to wear anything you choose for us Tess."

"Thank you, that means I'll have more to choose from."

"The sexier the better," Owen added before he put his cup to his lips to hide his smile.

"Owen honey, don't make Tessa uncomfortable."

"Thank you Molly, but I'm getting used to your man I guess."

"Just as a warning though, that will take you a long time."

Tessa smiled and went about topping off their cups, but for Owen, she put the pot down, and leaning over more than necessary, she brushed an imaginary bit from the table as he gazed down into her top and between her breasts. "Tessa, you devil."

"What?" she asked straightening up quickly.

"You're not wearing a bra. Molly, our Tessa is quite a surprising women."

"Oh my Owen, I just never thought you would even...well now I'm embarrassed," she said as she turned her back to him and smiled.

"I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable Tess. I fully approve, but I'm sure you know that."

Keeping her back to him for another moment and still struggling with her grin, she said, "But I didn't mean to flash you."

"Okay handsome," Molly said getting up, "Off to the showers with you so Tessa can take a deep breath without you here." Before following Owen back to their bedroom she managed to show Tessa a smile and a quick thumbs up before she walked out.

Chapter Two Hundred Sixty Nine

Molly had Owen wait a few minutes before going out, and went to the kitchen. "Did I do okay?" Tessa quickly asked.

"You were perfect Tessa. Char would be almost giddy right now."

"I was going to say that reading her journal had a lot with what I'm doing, but that isn't true. It's more like...well maybe reading her journal encouraged me, and I have a lot to read. I only read a few pages at a time, and go back and reread some parts."

"But you're enjoying reading her thoughts?"

"Very much so. I cry, smile, and read and then stop."

"Be sure to take your time with it, but I'll be eager to read it too."

"Even as well as I knew her, I'm learning more about how she thought about things."

"We're so often not even truthful with ourselves, so maybe keeping a journal was healthy and enlightening for her."

"I think you're right."

"So are you done teasing Owen?"

"I can be, but..."

"If you have something else in mind, I just hope I get to watch."

"It's very, very daring, but unless I lose my courage, I do have one more thing."

"Wonderful. Whatever it is, just go for it."

"Would you sit on the other side of the table?"

Molly quickly moved, and then she said, "Oh God, he's coming too soon," and Tessa rushed to grab a rag and knelt down with her butt pointed toward the doorway before she tugged her hem up, and without daring to even glance up at Molly, she moved it up more and bent down as far as she could without looking silly.

"Oh damn," she heard an instant later, but paused before getting up as though she didn't hear him. But she didn't have to feign being surprised, because when she did look at him, he was naked and erect.

"Oh God...oh my God," and she almost ran to the sink to rinse her unused kitchen towel.

Molly was almost laughing as she watched Owen stand there in stunned surprise with his cock pointing straight ahead as he stared at Tessa's back. He looked over at his Molly with her face still beaming and her grin showing

as he looked toward Tessa, back at Molly and then walked over to Tessa and put his arms around her from behind. In a truly surprised move, she spun around and into his arms, and she held onto him. She looked over at Molly with a worried expression, but Molly smiled and just nodded her approval.

"Don't you dare even look at me right now," Tessa told him as she held him close and tried to ignore the pressure of his erection against her belly.

"Damn Tessa, you got even. You really shocked me. Shocked me, and pleased me."

"I was...I mean I was talking to Molly about..."

"It's okay. No, it's wonderful, and thank you."

"But," and she found the courage to look up at him for a moment.

1...9899100101