Destinbury

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're nuts," Jean said turning toward him. We just met...my God, that's right, we just met, you've talked me out of my clothes and I'm in bed with you. This isn't real. Molly, this just isn't real. Anyway, you can't love me."

"You're Molly's best friend, you two love each other, and therefore by default, you love me and I love you, and time will prove what I say."

"You must get very tired, because your mind just never even slows down."

"It will tonight because I'm bagged."

"Me too," Molly said, and then shocking Jean, Molly added, "That means that if you two are going to talk or mess around and get all horny, do it quietly. Love you both very much and good night."

Chapter Two Hundred Sixty Three

Owen's plan to share the shower with Jean and Molly fell apart, because he was still sound asleep as the women showered and dried their hair. Jean was looking into the mirror, and with borrowed makeup, she said, "This won't be how I normally look, but it will get me by for now. Molly, think about this. I was an intimate part of, and was surrounded by, so much love, eroticism and many hard cocks. I was swept up and pulled into a sea of exploring hands, and tender kisses, and unspoken promises of nearly endless pleasure and nudity that I just couldn't bring myself to get into. Girlfriend, that is a whole lot to think about."

"That's huge, and believe me, I know exactly what you're saying."

"Molly, you were so relaxed and almost funny last night while I was lying next to your naked husband, and damn it girl, I was naked too. I didn't just let him glimpse me naked, I let that guy undress me and kiss my vulva."

"Welcome to my world. Is this like what I've been telling you or what?"

"But telling me and living it are so different."

"No kidding. But now you can stay naked, because other than Cliff, the only others that will see you will be more women."

As they walked back to the bedroom, Jean said, "But still, there is Cliff...oh right, I almost forgot what you told me about him and Sally. But...oh what's the difference now. When you first told me about your new job working with Owen I was fascinated, but then worried about you, and then I couldn't wait to hear about your next adventure. Now here I am part of this slowly unfolding life of yours. Wow, that is so big."

"Sally will be up and the coffee I'm sure is ready, so let's go out. Poor Owen will be disappointed that he missed seeing you as you woke."

"Damn right I am," they heard from the bed.

"Ah, spying on us my husband?"

"If I am, I'm doing a damn poor job of it. Morning sexy Jean."

"Morning newlywed stud."

"I'm not feeling studly at all right now."

"Shower and then you'll feel better. I'm going out naked and tease your father."

"Wait for me," but the women smiled and left him trying to kick the sheet away from his feet.

"Good morning Char, doing better?"

"Once again I am doing better."

"Great, morning Sally and you Cliff."

Smiling at Jean without staring at her he said, "Beautiful, and I mean both of you."

"It's so much quieter this morning and that's good."

Eva joined them and kissed Char's cheek before she poured coffee and sat next to Cliff. "Morning buddy."

"Good morning to you. You look rested."

"I'm in pretty good shape."

"Yes, I can see that."

Eva just kissed his cheek and told him, "You're stubbly."

"I'm going home stubbly, and we're leaving soon, so there you have it. We're leaving all of you younger ones to talk the day away."

After breakfast, and as the last of them were leaving the kitchen, Owen grabbed Jean's arm and holding her back softly asked her, "So what do you think about being nude among friends now?"

She glanced down at his cock as she told him, "I can't believe this, I see some signs of life," and then looking into his yes, she smiled and finished with, "I think I'm past the panic stage, but I'll have to get back to you on the rest."

"I have to say, you look better than great, and I'm an ardent admirer of you, and that includes your courage."

"Thank you Owen," and they joined the others in the den where the whole wedding weekend was being dissected and silly jokes shared.

Ginger abandoned her cold coffee and asked Molly, "Okay, nobody has asked, so I will. What did you think of your wild gift from Owen?"

"It was wild, and at first very frightening, but you would have to watch that damn video to really understand why. But once I was past the fear factor, it was amazing. Truly amazing, and I love all of you for your part in that experience."

"And Perry?" Lori asked as she smiled and glanced at Owen.

"Oh yes, our very sweet and talented Perry. It turns out he is a gem that has been hiding in plain sight. I love Dan, and I have nothing but great things to say about him, but after Owen, Perry is the man, for me at least."

"Lucky you, and that puts it mildly. So will you and your friends continue to share?"

Eva looked at her daughter and said, "Lori, you can't just ask that."

"Sorry, you're right, I'm getting carried away."

Molly and Owen traded a quick smile, but then she said, "Lori, considering everything that we've all shared, I don't mind answering that. I seriously doubt we'll keep sharing anything as intimate as last night, but you know we will share teasing tender moments with our friends."

Chapter Two Hundred Sixty Four

Less than an hour later, Owen and Molly were finally alone and holding each other close, and Molly said, "Now at last, like you said, our lives are going to finally settle down for awhile at least and we can live like normal newlyweds."

"I loved our wedding and our party, and I loved having everybody here, but I'm glad it's just you and me now."

"And Char."

"Yes, and Char and that's great. There's nothing we can't say or do in front of her."

"I know, and that is the reason the three of us are so very compatible."

"She's irreplaceable."

"Nobody is irreplaceable," Char said walking toward them and into a three way embrace.

"Well you very nearly are hon."

"Thank you, and I'm so sorry I couldn't be more a part in your wonderful wedding and celebration."

"We are too, but better days are coming."

"I know. Tessa will be here any minute and this place will be spotless before you know it."

"We're not worried."

Even before they released their hold on each other, Tessa arrived, and was introduced, with Molly and then Owen sharing a hug with her. "Tessa," Molly said, "Thank you so much for helping Char."

"You're welcome."

"How did you and Char meet?"

"That goes back about five years. We were both trying for the same job. One that I still do by the way. I take care of two families, two days a week for one and two for the other."

Char, standing close to her friend added, "Tessa got a divorce just weeks before me. In fact it was her splitting with her now ex that finally woke me up to the fact that I was much worse off being married than I would be being single."

"Char doesn't know this, but she's going to supervise me and I'm doing the work, and don't argue with me," she said smiling at her good friend.

"We'll work that out," Char said, and then nudging Tessa she added, "We'll get started and then stop for coffee."

"We'll join you two if you don't mind," and Tessa smiled at Char but said nothing.

They waited until Char and Tessa were in the great room before Molly said, "She seems very nice, and I'm so glad Char has a friend like that."

"Like Perry and Kathy," Owen said, and Molly smiled and kissed him.

"I still can't believe we shared so much last night. I just know I'll be thinking about that for weeks, and I can't even imagine what will be said when I'm alone with Kathy and Alana the next time."

They went next door to talk to June over coffee, and found that Peggy was staying with June again for a few days, and it was while they were gone that Tessa told Char as they picked things up, "My God, I see what you mean. Join us for coffee? That is so refreshing and nice. Wait, what are you doing girlfriend?"

"Getting naked just like I told you I do."

"Oh my God. I believed you, but that still smacks me pretty hard."

"Try it, nobody is here but you and me."

"But they might..."

"Girlfriend, this is a huge house, so you have many places to duck into to dress. Come on it won't hurt a thing, and if they did sneak up on us, I know they would smile and Owen wouldn't stop until he had his arms around you while he flirted and flattered you. Molly would smile too, and I've told you all of that."

She was undoing the buttons on her simple dress as she said, "But this is real. I'm in this huge beautiful home and I'll be totally naked to work. No this is something I'll wake up from."

"If it was summer we could stroll out and take a dip in the pool to refresh ourselves and then go back to our work."

"You said you had full pool privileges."

"I do have. Just know that I'll be naked when they come home later."

"Okay...okay but I will just have to put my dress on before they see me."

They were smiling at each other as Char told her, "I dare you to leave your panties and bra off. I dare you. They won't know, but you and I will, and you'll feel so sexy, and for no reason you'll be worried they'll find out. But that would happen only if you let Owen slip his hand up under your dress and explore you."

Tessa smiled and was almost giggling as she said, "My God, listen to you, as though I'd ever do that."

"You're missing out on a lot," and they went back to their chores with Tessa's dress and underwear carefully draped over the back of a chair. "This feels so odd. Working as a maid but in the nude. Those two ideas just don't seem compatible."

"I know, and I think that adds to the fun I think."

"Well it certainly is more exciting."

When Owen and Molly returned, Char quickly grabbed Tessa's bra and panties, and almost ran away as Tessa said too loudly, "Damn it, come back here," and then hurried to throw her dress on.

"Look what I found," Char said loud enough for Tessa to hear, "Underwear. Who do you suppose they belong to?"

"I could never guess," Owen said taking them from her.

Tessa took a deep breath, and then walked out as Owen was still holding her panties up like a trophy. "Very nice, but now I'll be thinking about who was wearing these."

"Part of the fun boss, finding little treasures like that and having sexy thoughts."

"You're right, that is part of the fun," and he kissed her lightly. "Thanks, I'll tuck these into my drawer."

"Ready for coffee?" Char asked Tessa as she turned to her friend and smiled.

"Coffee with a big dose of whisky maybe," and then realized what she'd just said. "My God, I'm sorry," she quickly added as she turned around and saw Owen and Molly smiling. "I don't even drink normally."

"You're fine, and Char, you know where to find the good stuff. This is our wedding weekend, so very few rules apply."

Chapter Two Hundred Sixty Five

Molly was between projects, so she got to spend her first Monday in her new home with Char, spending part of her day exploring things on the computer that she might use in some future event plan. Life had indeed settled down so much that the sudden change made Owen and Molly a little restless. But they were happy, and Molly very quickly accepted the fact that she loved having a maid, housekeeper and friend, and having her live there with them was even better. Owen and Molly even made love in the game room that was so rarely used that they were sure they were safe. That is until they realized, while Owen was poised over his sexy wife and ready to enter her, Char happened on them, she smiled and then left them to their love making. When, still naked, they finally went out and Char saw them, she just smiled and said, "Oops."

Then just after lunch Thursday afternoon, Tessa took Char to the doctor, and three hours later Molly called Owen sobbing as she tried to talk. It took a minute, but it was finally told. Char collapsed at the doctor's office and she didn't even make it to the hospital. "Owen, Char is dead," and she sobbed as he struggled to grasp what he was hearing.

His cheeks wet with tears, he finally asked her, "Are you going to be okay honey? Should I come home right now?"

"No...no, I'm okay, but I feel utterly lost right now."

"I have a short meeting, but then I'll get home as soon as I can."

"Honey, there's nothing we can do, so just be careful."

"How did you find out?"

"Tessa stopped here for just a minute and told me, but then she was rushing home to talk to Char's family in Missouri."

"Call me if you hear anything or if you need me."

"Do your best with your meeting, and I'll be here waiting for you."

Molly was right there when Owen finally made it home and walked into his arms. After sharing a long silent embrace, Molly said, "I haven't heard anything more, but I'm sure Tessa will keep us posted."

An hour later Tessa did appear at their door, and walked into Owen's arms and held him in a firm embrace. "I'm so sorry Tessa," Owen said doing his best to keep his voice even.

"She was so very happy living here, and she loved both of you very much."

"I know she did. She told us many times and she proved that to us everyday."

Molly was standing close to them and slowly caressing Tessa's back, and told her, "Come in and catch your breath."

As soon as they were seated on the sofa in the living room, Tessa said, "I still don't know how or why Char died, but her family promised they would call me as soon as they learned anything. I came here to tell you because I don't have your numbers."

"We'll be sure you have them Tess. Is there anything at all we can do for you?"

"There is one thing. I'd like to clean your house for you in Char's memory until you decide what you're going to do, and I don't want to be paid for doing that."

"Oh Tessa, that's very nice and yes, of course, but you will be paid, and that's only fair. In fact, would it be too difficult for you to be the one to go through her things here?"

"Oh no, I'd very much appreciate that, but it might be a couple of days before I can..."

"Don't worry about that at all."

"I'm off on Fridays, so if that would work for you."

"That's fine, however you want to do that, and I'll be here to help or answer questions, but Tessa, don't worry about tomorrow. Next Friday okay?"

Tessa took a breath and found a thin smile before she said, "Okay. Char would always brag about you two. You were family to her, and she was so proud of you. I take comfort in knowing that she was very happy right up to the end. She even had a boyfriend of sorts."

"We didn't know that."

"That was a recent development, so I'm not surprised. It's crazy though, because she said she was nervous about sharing that with you, and especially you Owen. She didn't want to hurt your feelings."

"Well we did love each other very much. She was an incredible and smart woman Tessa."

"Oh yes, she was so very intelligent. She would challenge me with things and I'd have to look them up, and we would discuss what she had discovered. I'm going to miss those times so much." Then standing up she said, "I'm taking up so much of your time."

"Tessa remember, she was family to us too, and we're enjoying hearing about her life outside of this house, and we're so glad we met you before this terrible thing happened."

Owen just held back and watched as Molly put her arm around Tessa's waist, and walked with her to the door. Tessa, when you do come back Friday we'll do our best to remember what day it is so you don't catch us naked. We're just so used to being that way around Char."

"She told me about that, and that was another thing she just loved about living here. So much total freedom to be herself. Molly, I'm sure I would be shocked, but this is your home and I'm sure I would recover just fine."

"Just take care of yourself first okay?"

"I'm doing okay. The shock is wearing off, so now I'm just so very sad and lost feeling."

"That's exactly what I told Owen too. We'll wait to hear from you, but if you don't get to us right away, don't worry okay? You first about this."

"Thank you Molly."

Waiting until Tessa was pulling away, Molly closed the door and went back to Owen, and holding each other she said, "My God, she was worried about our house being cleaned while she's in deep mourning over her friend."

"In Char's memory, and I think that's very nice. Thanks for thinking about Char's room too."

"I don't even know where that came from." Then taking a deep breath and slowly letting it out, she said, "I'm going to call Alana and Kathy and your family and let them know."

The shock of losing Char settled down to a sad empty feeling, but it would be days before Owen or Molly felt like doing much more than what was necessary.

Chapter Two Hundred Sixty Six

When Owen got home, he said, "I've warned my boss that I'm ducking out early tomorrow, so I'll be here to pester you longer."

Now remember, Tessa will be here tomorrow morning bright and early, so don't bounce out here naked in the morning."

Owen smiled and told her, "I truly will do my best, but to remember that when I've been doing that for years and I'll be about half awake will be a challenge."

"I know. I warned her and she handled that pretty well, but a reminder for you can't hurt."

"You too will have to remember."

"Well I wouldn't shock her nearly as much as you would, so I'm not overly worried."

"Molly, do you think she would be interested in working for us?"

"Do you think you could handle that with Char still on your mind so much?"

"Well Char will be on my mind either way. But I mean could we be compatible with her enough to have her around us a couple of days a week?"

"I'm sure we're adult enough to work that out. Or were you thinking about her living here?"

"That would only work if she could adjust to seeing us with our parts on display. You and I are still newlyweds, so she might see more than that too."

"Now that could scare her away. Let's think about that and see how Tessa does and recovers from losing her friend. I do have to admit, I'm so totally spoiled now that not having a housekeeper would be a big disappointment."

"It might be easier to get Tessa used to our lifestyle than to hire somebody and have to start from scratch."

"That's an understatement. You know, Molly, maybe you should be the one to talk to her so she'll be sure to connect nudity, job and you all together."

"I can do that, but...would next Friday be too soon?"

"We'll just have to wait and see how she's doing."

"Damn this house seems incomplete with Char gone."

"I still catch myself wondering where she is."

Char was in Owen's thoughts when he woke just after six Friday morning. That was too early, and he knew he'd drop back off to sleep, but as he lay there, a thought seemed to jump into his mind, and lying on his back and looking straight up, he smiled and gave that thought room to grow. The more he worked that over, the more he smiled and the more he was sure he was right. That led him on to an idea that seemed like a perfect fit to what he had just realized, so chances of him dropping off to sleep again were pretty slim. Instead he turned to his side, took a deep breath to relax and continued to give his mind room to recheck what he was considering. It could all blow up in his face, but at the worst he decided, was he'd have to talk fast and apologize faster.

He made himself stay in bed until seven, but then it was up for a quick shower, and then he eased out and made coffee. The front door was unlocked, and with the house totally quiet and with him tuned to the sound, he heard the door close softly, so he teased his cock a little, topped off his cup, perched his butt against the counter and crossed his legs in front of him. It seemed to take a long time, but Tessa finally appeared in the kitchen and got as far as setting her bag on the table before she saw him and he could hear her take a quick deep breath. Her face was crimson and her eyes were large as she stared at him, and he pretended to freeze in place as he stared at her. "Oh no, damn it, I just...Tessa, I'm..."