Destiny Can Be Strange

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabe hesitated. What should I do? This could be a lot of fun, yet there will be difficulties. "Well…." he started.

"I'll help you with the make up and lighting." Cheryl offered. "It'll be fun to work together again."

Gabe still said nothing. "I don't know…." he paused apparently deep in thought. Getting together with Cheryl for the occasional sexual escapade now and then was one thing, but working together again, he wasn't too sure about.

All three looked at him and smiled sweetly. "Please…? They all said in unison.

"All right." Gabe said sounding not quite sure.

"You supply the beer, Olivia and I will bring pizza." Tina blurted out suddenly. "Say, about 7:30 or so?"

"Okay. That'll be fine." Gabe held up the vest he carried and asked Tina. "How much?"

Tina looked closely at the vest. "Forty bucks will cover it."

Gabe reached into his pocket, pulled out an average sized roll of money, peeled of two twenties and handed them to Tina.

"You want all your patches transferred to your new vest Gabe? We can do that here now."

Again he asked "How much and when can I have it back?"

Tina motioned for him to turn around to get an idea how many actual patches would be involved, which he did slowly.

"Another twenty. I can have it ready…." she paused. "…I can bring it with me to your place Tuesday evening."

Gabe came up with another twenty and handed it along with both vests to Tina. He looked around. "See you ladies on Tuesday." Then he turned and left the Scooter Trash. He got into his van and went to the clubhouse.

The clubhouse belonged to the Military Combat Veterans M/C of which Gabe was a member. The MCV's sole purpose for existing was it's work in aiding all U. S. military veterans and their families. They were well known locally, but not so much around the country, although there were several chapters in other states. Last count gave them over fourteen hundred members' nation wide. His job as a motorcycle mechanic and his service with the Marines during Operation Iraqi Freedom naturally led him to MCV membership. He had been wounded while in Iraq and was eventually discharged because of his injury. An ugly scar on Gabe's right hip and a slight limp were all that was left of his military service that most could see.

He entered the clubhouse and found the place nearly deserted. The only other member there was Wayne who was very busy trying to make a move on La'Keesha, the barmaid. Or was La'Keesha making moves on Wayne? They began kissing as though they hadn't noticed Gabe walking in. It seems like Jenny's concerns about Wayne's fidelity are more than well founded. Gabe thought. He stopped, went back to the door reopened and closed it loudly. Wayne and La'Keesha jumped apart as if they'd been caught trying to steal the crown jewels of England.

"Hey Gabe, what's up?" Wayne greeted him trying unsuccessfully to look innocent. "How ya been?"

"Sierra squared, delta squared" he replied using an old military slang expression meaning same shit, different day or same old, same old as some would say. He turned to La'Keesha. "A beer 'Keesh'."

"Hey, her name is La'Keesha!" Wayne snapped pronouncing her name slowly and carefully. "Not 'Keesh'."

'Keesh' shushed him. "It's all right Wayne. Actually, I kinda like it."

Wayne nodded to her mumbling unhappily under his breath, then excused himself heading to the men's room.

When he left, 'Keesh' looked at Gabe. "You're not gonna yell at me?"

"No, it's really none of my business. Nor is it my place to judge you.

"I don't have anything against Jenny. Wayne's good in bed and we just like sex a lot…and I mean a lot." she said rolling her eyes.

The only thing I'll tell you is that married men are usually more trouble than they're worth." he told her. Beyond that, you two can do want you want. After all, sexy bar maids need to get laid occasionally too, right?" He winked at her

She laughed, blushing brightly. "You're not married. If I were screwing you I wouldn't have to worry about things like that." she said suggestively.

"Wayne wouldn't like that idea very much." he told her.

"True, but as you said, he is married. And it wouldn't be as if he wasn't getting any. I know he's still doing her."

"I'll admit to being much temped 'Keesh', but I also want to keep peace and harmony in the club."

"Still…." she said. "Look, can I be straight up with you?" she paused. "I took this job here because I like white men and so far the only one here who's tried anything is Wayne."

"Patience my dear, you've only worked here a couple of weeks. There are some of the brothers who have been checking you out."

"Really?" she asked.

"Hey, you are a hot lookin' babe. Who wouldn't? Some of these guys like to take things slow. However, be careful about Wayne. He hates losing…at anything. He won't want to give you up."

"It's not up to him. I see who I want."

"Well, perhaps I should tell you that Lucky's interested in you?" Lucky was a rather large fellow at 6' 8" 270lbs. He played defensive end for the Naval Academy before fulfilling he military obligation and was a Desert Storm veteran. And of course, he was white which would fit right in with La'Keesha's desires.

"How come he's never said anything to me?" asked 'Keesh'.

"He's a wee bit on the shy side, 'Keesh'. And it's only been a couple of weeks, right?"

She nodded, then smiled and winked at Gabe.

He finished his beer and left, leaving an apparently much happier La'Keesha behind and went home. He was wondering what the next week would bring. Specifically Tuesday evening.

Throughout the remainder of the weekend, thoughts of Olivia were never far from his mind. There was no way to explain the feelings building up for her. He imagined a real relationship with her and knew that he wanted to be much more than just friends with her. He would have to be very careful. He thought to himself again it would be better to have her in his life as a friend than not at all.

To be continued….

The first thing I should say here is that the Military Combat Veterans motorcycle club does not exist in the real world. They were, however, inspired by an R/L veteran's motorcycle group. All of the businesses, Gus', the Scooter Trash and the others are also a figment of my imagination.

As always, feed back from you, my readers, is welcome.

.