All Comments on 'Destiny in Daytona Ch. 06'

by JKendallDane

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
KotaputtyKotaputtyover 10 years ago
More please!

I'm a huge fan of your writing! Hopefully you'll write more stories! Thanks for sharing your talent with us :)

Bellad19Bellad19over 10 years ago
Loved it!!

5 star series. Really enjoyed this beautiful bit of writing. Hopefully we get the college years?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic series!!!

Each chapter just got hotter and hotter. "You two ended up with the best souvenirs of the trip, each other" what a great line. Yay for Greg and Kevin!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Just amazing I fell in love with this series. It was the best story I had ever read

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

i loved it. i would love to know more about their lives in college :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice Story!

I enjoyed the pacing, the details, and how it concluded. I truly look forward to the next series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

thank you for a great story.cool to hear ethan;s story also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Casey 1988

I love the chapter; now no more sneaking around. Also it is cool that Trent is okay with Greg and Kevin.

poshposhyposhposhyover 10 years ago
awesome

the entire story is nt only interesting bt also authentic!

poshposhyposhposhyover 10 years ago
awesome

the entire story is nt only interesting bt also authentic!

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 10 years ago
Great tale!

I loved the entire series. Each sex scene seemed hotter than the one before and the romantic love just added to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A Holiday Romance

A wonderful story of two people finding each other and falling in love. The descriptions of their encouraging and arousal of each other leading to hotter and increasingly more erotic love making were excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
...

I fucking loved it so much!!! OMG.. But I think it could have used a little more romance! But other than that it was perfect!! Wish there was a sequel!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Eeeeepp!!!

i love these guys!!! They are super cute and hot! Love that Trent was so accepting of them. Want a sequel badly xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I found myself scrolling down to find out whether anything interesting happened to Ethan - he's the most likeable character - pity the story isn't about him.

swimguy33swimguy33almost 9 years ago
So sweet!

And so HOT. Great characters, great dialogue, great settings, great sex. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
LOVED IT!!

Thank you for a romantic as well as lustful story! I enjoy your writing style.

Now, whatever happened to Ethan?!!!!! Seems there's a story of him "coming out!"

Best regards,

-Terry

jim13164jim13164over 6 years ago
Wonderfully romantic

Don't stop writing,this series needs to continue at college. Just like the pizza boy series, you need to continue writing more like that, your stories are so hot!

playboymaxim251playboymaxim251over 4 years ago
Great, fun story

I am huge Disney/Theme park/Orlando fan. What I like about this story is the slow, extremely horny build up, the sense of trust and genuine caring, and the satisfying climax lol! And the fact that no mood altering substances (alcohol,weed, molly) was used as a facillatator to the passion is to me extraordinary, just pure natural passion! If nobody else gives you props I gonna give it to ya, WELL DONE!

Bluepoohstar08Bluepoohstar08almost 3 years ago

Awesome story. love love loved it!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJKendallDane@JKendallDane
Just a regular guy that's gay and enjoys writing as a serious hobby. My stories will almost always be same-sex-oriented and tend to run more towards the romance and/or the first-time genres with the occasional foray into the drama or mystery areas. I do occasionally pop off a ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories