Destiny in Daytona Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually the reality of how our lives would all change in just a few more weeks took center stage when the topic of discussion turned to college plans. Greg casually brought up that he and I were considering the housing swap thing and sharing a room. I was certain that Trent shot me a smile and wink in the rear view mirror at that comment. Once again I was wondering if maybe he had a clue to what all was going on. If he did, it seemed that he approved, which meant when it came time to whip open the closet door with him, that the long friendship we had wouldn't be damaged. I smiled at that knowledge because I did love Trent...just not like I loved Greg.

* * * * *

Not long after we crossed the border into North Carolina, Trent said we needed to start considering a place to crash for the night. It was only late afternoon, but the choices of exits with affordable motels seemed to be getting limited and we sure didn't want to end up someplace where the only options were the expensive chains. When we pulled off for gas a half hour later, the options offered at the semi-rural exit seemed as limited as the last few had been...a fairly new Holiday Inn and a similar Ramada across the street. On the plus side, there was also a Pizza Hut and a McDonalds, so we could eat reasonably enough. I was certain both hotels were going to be more than we could really afford so when I went up to pay for the fuel, I asked the cashier if there were any smaller places close by like a Super 8. She shook her head but offered that there was an older 1950s vintage motel that was really nice about a mile down the side road. I cringed imagining roaches and no TV or air conditioning. Even with that vision, I repeated the name and directions and headed back to the Explorer. "May have an option for us," I announced to everyone.

"Oh really? You gonna stick the $75 tab for the Holiday Inn on your gold card for us, Kevin?" Trent joked.

"Nah, but from what I found out inside, it would be worth driving down the road a mile and checking out a place. It's older and probably no pool and no HBO, but we can always say 'no' too. At worst, all we will lose is a few minutes of time."

Five minutes later we were sitting in front of something that looked like a scene straight out of a 1965 movie. The large sign in front announced it as 'Wander on Inn' and the L-shaped building was stucco painted in a bright shade of green with pinkish trim accents. The lawn was freshly cut and the sign in the office window offering rooms for $29 made me think 'At that price, just how bad can it be?' Surprisingly, there were a number of cars parked in front of the room doors which said that it was either a decent place or a local rent-by-hour joint.

"Let me get the lowdown on what they have and make sure we can look at the room before we check in," Trent announced as he jumped from the driver's seat. He walked through the office door and an older lady instantly was helping him. "Good news and bad news and good news," he stated when he came back with a key in his hand. "The rooms are only $29, but they only have singles left for tonight," he explained.

That would mean we would pay almost as much for two rooms as what one double would cost back by the interstate, was my thinking. Greg groaned evidently having done the quick math also and assuming that a group vote would be to eat the extra few bucks in exchange for a nice place. Ethan remained silent since I think he only wanted to get anywhere besides the front seat of the truck at that point.

"But..." Trent began, "...the other good news is that the nice lady that owns the place said she would be willing to rent us two rooms for just $50 total. And she said the Holiday Inn and Ramada both charge about $85 for a double with four people, so what we would save would pay for dinner." He hesitated a moment, looked at me and Greg, and then added, "That is if you guys don't mind having to take a room to yourselves." I didn't miss the little wink he gave me, but wasn't sure its total meaning.

Greg fist popped my leg and tried to not show the gigantic grin that was attempting to form on his face. I was biting my tongue trying to keep from screaming 'Hell no we wouldn't mind at all.' Once the initial excitement passed, I said, "No problem for me. Let's take a look at the rooms." Short of having a herd of roaches scramble over the floor when we walked in, I was already sold on whatever the accommodations looked like.

Greg was still half bouncing in his seat but managed to get out a head nod and climb out of the Explorer. The large bulge that was showing in his jeans said he was more than happy with this idea and what it would mean later. I snickered to myself at how easy he popped a bone.

The rooms were very dated with older furniture and wall paintings of children with huge heads and oversized sad eyes. The mint green paint on the walls constantly sharply with the turquoise drapes and the orange & white shag carpet that was badly faded. But the rooms were neat and clean and the televisions were newer in spite of the rest of the room looking like something out of a old 'Brady Bunch' episode. The two most important things were the working bathroom and the king size bed. Greg announced, "I can deal with this," as he flopped on the bed to test it out. Thanks to the grin he shot me, I knew that statement involved lot more than just having a place to lay down and a hot shower.

Ten minutes later the four of us were moving our luggage into the rooms. As fate would have it, the two rooms we got were located on each side of where the two wings of the building came together and separated by a small alcove where the soda, snack, and ice machines were situated. Not only had Greg and I scored a room all to ourselves so we could have the privacy we had coveted for so many days, but also one that provided some extra seclusion in case we got a little vocal. I had just dropped my suitcase to the floor when the door clicked closed and Greg grabbed me. His arms pulled me into a seductive hug and his tongue began cleaning my teeth. "I wish I could take you right now," spilled from his mouth when he broke off the kiss.

My hands had slid down his stomach and were squeezing the prominent lump he sported. "I wish you could too, but we don't really have time do we?" It was a question, but one I hoped he would have a fun answer to.

"Oh I think differently," he replied with a smirk. His hands roughly yanked my belt loose and he had me unzipped before I could respond. "I know how fast I can make you cum," was all he said before he went to his knees and taking my jeans and boxers down in the same swift motion. He was so close to me that my hard cock slapped him in the face and he laughed before taking the entire length of it in one swallow. My knees buckled and I grabbed his head to maintain any balance as he rapidly slurped up and down me. It was as if he was possessed.

After letting him do all the work for a few minutes, I pulled him up to me for another kiss while undoing his jeans and said, "You aren't the only one that is hungry you know. If this has to be a quickie, then let's at least make it a sixty-nine one." By that time I had his erection in my palm and milking the pre from it. "Get on the bed you fucking horn-dawg," I ordered. "I think we both want the same appetizer before the guys show back up and drag us off to dinner."

Greg only smiled after saying, "Let's stop wasting time then."

I was forced to shuffle along with my pants around my feet as he took my hand and pulled me to the bed. He pushed me down on the mattress without a word, shoved his jeans and boxers to his ankles, and then crawled in to retake my flesh pole with his lips. He rolled to his side putting his crotch square in my face and I parted my lips so willingly for his cock. Once we locked together, our hips instantly shifted into a rhythmic rocking and bucking.

As we suckled each other, I thought how actually funny it was that even though we now had the privacy we had wanted for this very reason, we were humping each other's faces so feverishly and with our clothes still on, as if we were two kids in the back seat of dad's car trying to get off before getting caught. As much as I wished we could be naked and taking our sweet time making love, I knew there would be a knock on the door at any moment. Greg must have been thinking along the same lines as he bobbed on my rod like he would never get the chance again. Our hands got as busy as our mouths, running up and down the other's back, fondling balls, and fingers teasing rosebuds. All the frantic motions put us both at the point of no return quickly and my knees pinned themselves to Greg's head as I felt the life fluid move up my shaft. His long legs scissored around the back of my neck and the moan I attempted as I unloaded into my lover's mouth was drowned out by his own explosion in mine. The whimpering noises he made as he came, vibrated on my cock and made me let loose with even more juice. After our final dribbles and our bodies had stopped quivering, and just as we had spun to embrace and kiss, three sharp raps hit the door.

"You guys ready to go eat?" echoed from outside.

We both stifled the laughter we wanted to break out with and pecked each other on the lips. "Almost, Trent," I hollered back. "Greg is in the bathroom though. Just a sec." We both rolled off the bed and kissed again as we tugged our jeans up and got presentable as quickly as we could. By the time I opened the door, Greg was making a fake exit from the bathroom with a smile on his face that only I understood.

"Come on guys. Ethan and I are ready. Pizza Hut good for you?"

"Sure," was my simplistic reply. I would have agreed to anything at that point since I knew that the quicker dinner was over with, the sooner Greg and I could get back to our little temporary love nest.

Trent gave me a bizarre look before he spun on his heels and headed for the truck. Greg held me back and was snickering. He pulled me out of the open doorway and slid his tongue over my left cheek. "You had a wad of cum on your cheek dude," he sputtered out when he was finished using his tongue to wipe it away. "Either Trent didn't see it, or did and didn't want to know exactly what it was," came along with a guffaw and pushing me out the door.

I blushed the whole way to Pizza Hut and barely looked at Trent while we ate because every time I did, he only grinned.

* * * * *

Once we returned to the motel after eating, it became quickly obvious that both Greg and I were trying to find a reasonable way to escape from Trent and Ethan. We first sat around talking at one of the picnic tables in the grassy strip at the edge of the parking lot. After about a half hour of that, Ethan suggested we find a movie to watch in one of the rooms. The last thing Greg and I wanted was to be trapped for another couple hours, but it would be rude...and far-too telling...if we brushed off the idea completely to be alone together. "Let's see what the choices are," he suggested with a sly wink to me. He got up and said, "You guys' room OK with you?" and began walking away without waiting for an answer. I knew then that he had a plan!

Once inside, Ethan grabbed the remote and began surfing through the options. Greg elbowed me and winked again. The words 'Trust me' were all over his face and didn't need to be verbalized. When he saw 'Titanic' listed on the scrolling schedule, he poked me in the ribs and winked again. Ethan perked up when he saw the listing for the original version of 'Close Encounters.' Trent did too, and he asked, "That good for you two?"

"I dunno. I was thinking that watching 'Titanic' might be cool. What about you, Kev?" yet another wink came my way from Greg.

"Yeah...I'm about sci-fi'ed out for the week to be honest, and need something mellow." I knew that neither Ethan or Trent would get into the romantic theme of 'Titanic' and we could go to our own room for it...even though it would end up as little more than background noise I was sure. The look of 'nah' on Trent and Ethan's face confirmed my suspicion.

Greg jumped on the opening. "We could just go back to our room and watch it and these guys can do the alien thing." His smile over how easy the ploy had been was almost devilish. I was thinking how eerie it was that he and I had just known what to say as if we were finishing each other's sentences. Our love had suddenly morped into an ESP phase with each other.

"If that's what you guys wanna do," Trent stated. "I'm not up for the intensity of 'Titanic' tonight, but if you are..." The smile he tacked on as he let the sentence trail off was both cryptic and knowing. "Just be up and ready to roll by 8:30," finalized the discussion.

Greg stood up instantly. "See you guys in the morning then. Let's go Kevin," was all he uttered before heading for the door. I followed without comment, anxious to be alone with my lover.

* * * * *

Five minutes later the ugly drapes were pulled tightly closed and the chain and lock were in place on the door. The lights were off and the room was dark except for the television playing softly and casting shadows. While Greg had been in the bathroom, I had totally stripped and was splayed naked on the bed waiting for him to return so I could help him get undressed too.

The ESP came into play again, as Greg stepped from the bathroom wearing nothing but a huge grin. He had shed his clothes and was expecting to surprise me! We both laughed and then he moved to my side. "I love you so much, Kev," he murmured as he offered me his lips.

"I know, but I love you more," I replied before surrendering my tongue to him. We stayed in that loving embrace, making out and caressing each others bodies for the next ten minutes. For the first time, we actually had the privacy we had wanted and with no fear of interruption. Making love was no longer something we had to rush and we both wanted this to be extra special.

Greg broke away from my mouth, rolled over on top of me, and stared deep in my eyes before speaking. "Not to argue with you baby, but I don't think you CAN love me more than I love you." With that, he began planting kisses on my cheek and then down my neck and across my shoulder to my chest.

"I will always try though," I offered before the moaning from him nibbling on my nipple took charge of my voice. I reached down to kneed his shoulders as moved his mouth to my other nipple. The way he chewed on that one and concurrently twisted the other between his fingers made my moans louder. He was owning me and I didn't care. It was what I wanted. "Oh! Fuck! Yessss!" exited my throat as Greg began grinding his erection into mine.

"Just starting baby," Greg teased before squirming lower. He used his long legs to split mine and slipped down further until his face was buried in my thick pubic hair. His teeth tugged gently and his tongue bathed my crotch fur until I was almost crazy from his light beard stubble scraping against my cock. My fingers twirled his hair as I let him be in total control of the moment. I knew where he was headed and I was ready to beg for it. I didn't have to though as Greg's tongue slipped rapidly over my throbbing boner and to my balls. I spread my legs even wider and raised my hips so he had access at the same time he moved under my sac and planted his mouth on my opening. When he pushed my cheeks apart and slipped his tongue through the ring, I oozed enough pre out to float a small boat. My moans grew deeper and more intense as he prepped me with his mouth and fingers.

When he pulled up on his knees and looked at me while teasing my entrance with his finger, I declared, "Don't even ask babe...just do it." My smile told him that even if I didn't know for certain, anything he had planned was just fine with me. When he snugged the tip of his mushroom to me I knew he was ready and willing too.

Greg took his time working his large rod into me and for the next fifteen minutes, we said nothing to each other. Only stared into each other's eyes and smiled confirmations as he repeated slid gently and methodically back and forth inside me. I thrust back into him occasionally and our hands roamed over each other's chests. At one point, he drove all the way in and made me almost erupt by letting his cock head just lay there and throb against my bulls eye. "That almost did it Greg," I warned.

He pulled back and took a few more shorter jabs and then said, "Not yet baby," when I began stroking myself.

"You are so hot and have me so horny though, lover," I whimpered wanting to work myself.

"That mean you are getting close?"

"Uh huh."

Greg smiled and gave me a few more sharp thrusts. "How close?"

"Close enough that I want to cum bad but I don't want to stop either."

"Perfect!" was all he said and withdrew from my cavern. Before I knew what was happening, Greg was sitting up hovering over my hips. My cock was being held straight up with his hand and as he positioned it to his man flower, he whispered in the most sensuous voice possible, "Your turn." Then he sat down on top of it and took it as deep as it would go. "Oh gawd yes," escaped from his lips as his butt cheeks settled into my pubes.

The sensation of his tight ass clenching on my tool was nearly more than I could handle. I bucked up gently into his downward shifts knowing that we were both nearing the edge. I reached up and took his flopping and dripping cock in my hand and began pulling on it as he began riding me faster. Our motions were becoming more and more frenzied. The moans were becoming louder and longer. Greg ass fucking my cock like he was, was the most erotic thing ever and I was ready to give up my load. Suddenly he cried out, "Cum with me lover!" and began shuddering.

My eyes rolled back in my head and I did! My man milk was filling him up at the same time his one-eyed monster spat all over my chest and face. Whether it was the satisfaction of achieving mutual orgasm or simply the total intimacy of the moment, both our explosions seemed endless. When the fluid finally ceased flowing and the quaking and quivering of our bodies calmed, Greg leaned down and we connected in a passionate kiss that lasted until both our shafts went soft.

* * * * *

Greg and I stayed cuddled up together on the bed actually watching the rest of the movie even though our lovemaking had lasted long enough for us to miss most of the first half. Our lust continued the entire time thanks to occasional tender touches, blatant gropes, and intense kisses. It was also augmented by the fact we both seemed to really enjoy just being naked around each other. Even though neither of us had what could be called a 'good build' we craved each other's flesh. During a string of commercials I broached the topic with Greg and asked, "What we have is more than just physical, isn't it?"

Greg rolled his eyes and hugged me tight. "It sure is more...a lot more than just that with me, Kev. I truly am in love with you." A lascivious grin crept onto his face before he went on with, "Your hot naked body and the way you suck and fuck are just a bonus."

"Well I just want to make sure you know that you are much more than just a way to get off," I offered as a continued explanation for my question. "My whole life has changed because of you and how I feel."

"Just as mine has too. In fact, because of you, I am no longer afraid if someone finds out I am gay because I have the best boyfriend possible and am proud he has chosen to be with me. I want the world to know we are together."

I smiled as wide as my face would allow and then kissed him for those words. "Well not quite ready to make an announcement on CNN, but I feel the same way. No more fear and one hell of a lot of pride in who I am and who I am with."