Destiny in Daytona Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as the final part of the movie came back on, we kissed and folded into each other as tight as we could be without getting totally sexual again. By the time the credits were rolling, Greg's hand had been holding my semi-erect cock for many long minutes, and I could feel his tool at full attention and pressing into my back. I reached for the remote and shut off the television and whispered to the darkness, "I want you again. Now."

"Anything for you," was all that was said back and we made love again two more times before our minds and bodies demanded sleep.

* * * * *

I woke up before Greg did and realized that sometime during the night, we had switched positions. We had started out with him having me in a bear hug, but now his back was to me and my arm was over his torso. I let my hand drift lower and discovered he was not only still asleep, but was totally soft. I was quite the opposite and became even more aroused at the idea of that large piece of flesh going from flaccid to rock hard in my mouth. With a snicker that only my mind heard, I gently rolled him to his back and dropped my face to his crotch to give him his wake up call. It was such a different sensation as the limp slab of meat gradually grew to its full size on my tongue. My up and down head bobbs finally pulled him from the deep sleep he had been in.

"So it wasn't a dream," he mumbled. "Damn is that ever one hot fucking alarm clock, baby. Don't shut it off." Then he took my hard cock in his hand and began helping me get to the same point of release that he was evidently already very near. I only kept up with my mission and moments later he came in my mouth and I spilled my seed all over his hand and the bed.

"Morning stud," I proclaimed with a smile on my face and a string of his juice leaking from my lips.

"Morning baby. That was the hottest thing ever. Thank you." He punctuated the comments with a kiss.

"I could handle a protein breakfast every morning I think," I jested.

"Only if I get to eat a nice sausage with a side order of eggs too," he tossed back as he jostled my balls and wilting cock.

We both laughed and after a few more bad puns about wake-up sex back and forth, we decided to share the shower. When Trent knocked on the door, we were already dressed and had our luggage packed.

"Ready to roll?" he questioned when I pulled the door open.

"Yeppers dude," I replied praying that the scent of sex wasn't hanging in the air from all the couplings Greg and I had managed in the last 10 hours.

"Let's hit it then. Ethan is already in the Explorer and I want to get home before dark if we can."

As Trent headed for the truck, we grabbed our luggage and shared a last kiss. It would be many hours before we could be physical again and the embrace and passion we put into this one had to last. "I can't get enough of you Kevin. We are going out tonight," Greg commanded.

"OK with me babe. Maybe a movie and sandwich after?" I suggested.

"I was thinking maybe the back row of a movie, a bag of cheeseburgers and fries from a drive-thru after, and finding a secluded spot up at the lake." The evil grin he had was matched with one from me. We both knew what dessert would be.

"Come on guys," was the whine Trent shouted from the parking lot. Greg and I pecked each other's lips one more time and then ran to the truck.

* * * * *

It was just getting dark when we rolled back into our hometown. The best time of my life was ending, but a even better part was just beginning I said to myself. Greg reached down to take my hand in his and mouthed, 'Remember our date," as if I needed reminded. I nodded my head and squeezed his hand to let him know I certainly hadn't forgotten.

We dropped Ethan off first and then headed for Greg's house. I crawled out of the Explorer with him. He took his suitcase as I grabbed his inflatable raft and bag of sea shells. We walked into the shadows of the garage through the open door. Greg stopped, dropped his suitcase, and had me place the other items on the floor beside it. "I'll take care of it from here, but before you leave..." The rest of the words never left his mouth because it was busy kissing me. When he finally released me from the grasp he had on me, he added one last thing. "Call me as soon as you are ready and I'll pick you up." It would be the longest we had been apart in seven days and neither of us wanted it to even be seven minutes.

"I will babe. Love you."

"Love you more. Now get going before I start yanking off your clothes."

* * * * *

Greg and I had quickly kissed one more time before I shuffled back to the truck. As I crawled in the front seat with Trent, he had that cheesy grin on his face yet again. He didn't say anything, but simply turned the key and backed out of the driveway.

"Did you really enjoy the trip, Kevin?" he finally said as we drove towards my house.

"Oh yeah Trent. I am ready to do it again if we could." The next words I heard came to my ears like a lightning bolt.

"Except it would be just you and the new boyfriend though...right?"

My head snapped around to face Trent. He was smiling back at me. "You saw us in the garage, didn't you?" I finally asked nervously.

"Yeah. That was just the confirmation though." The smile on his face hadn't changed.

"What do you mean, Trent?"

"It means that I've had a good clue the last four days but wasn't certain until I saw you kiss each other. You and Greg have a thing going don't you?"

"Yes," was all I offered after a slight pause. If this was my new life and I wasn't going to lie about it, I sure couldn't to Trent.

"So me arranging for you guys to have your own room last night was a good thing then I guess?" The smile was gone but it had been replaced with a huge grin.

"Huh?" I asked in confusion.

"Let's just say you owe me $20 for what we paid extra at the motel last night. The first words the lady asked me was whether we wanted a double or two singles. I just decided that whatever had started up between you two, needed to have a little private time before the trip ended and worked out a deal with her for taking two rooms."

"You really knew and did that?"

"No and yes. After seeing the way you two were playing tag with each other at Disney and how you kept slipping off together and then the roommates at OU deal, I assumed something was up, but wasn't sure. The room idea was just my gift to my best friend in case there was."

I remained silent for a half block and then spoke again. "You don't mind me being gay and with Greg?"

"Do you love each other or is it just a 'get-your-rocks-off' thing?"

"We are in love, Trent."

He pulled the Explorer to the side of the street and put it in park. "Then why would I feel anything but happiness for both of you, Kevin?" He leaned over and gave me an extra intense buddy hug before going on. "You and I have been friends for a long time and if I was gay, I would have been all over you before. I love you and understand love because of you. I just couldn't give it to you completely, but Greg can. That and me being supportive is all that matters."

"Why didn't you say something in Florida if you thought..." I started.

"Because I figured you would let me know in some way when the time was right. The kisses in the garage was just the opening I needed and I stepped into it."

"You are too much," I said as Trent pulled the truck back into the street.

"Hope I am enough of whatever to be your best man at some point."

"You think there would be anybody else on the list of possibilities?" I joked back.

We rode the rest of the way to my place in total quiet. As I pulled my suitcase from the back, Trent broke the silence. "I knew Greg better than you a week ago. He is a great guy in a lot of ways you may not even know yet. Just treat each other right and don't let anyone tell you your love isn't real if it is."

"It is, Trent. That much we already know."

"Well then it looks like you two ended up with the best souvenirs of the trip...each other."

I thought that was the most profound thing I had ever heard and smiled at Trent nodding my head.

"You gonna see him again tonight?"

"Yeah. We are going to a movie and then out to the lake I think."

"Then get going and stop yakking it up with this hopelessly terminal straight boy," he kidded. "I'll see you next week sometime probably."

We did a fist bump and shared smiles that said everything was still the same between us. My biggest fear had been quashed. I waved goodbye and watched as he backed out and until the tail lights were well down the street. Then I grabbed my cell and hit speed dial number one. Greg's 'Hello' came halfway through the second ring.

"Hey lover. Pick me up in a half hour. I've got news you won't believe but I'm not telling you until I can see the reaction on your face! Love you. Bye."

I hope you have enjoyed this little romance tale and will add your vote and a comment. Thank you for reading it.