All Comments on 'Destiny's Cabin'

by Krotch_Kannibal

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow!!

I have never left a comment, but felt the need to. I think that this was well written and in a brilliant way and slowly done that led to the final and loving beautiful climax. This story can stand on its own without the need to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
grammar problem

Good story, but pick a grammatical point of view and stick to it. The constant changing between present tense and past tense when describing the same scene is disconcerting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A very, very good story

that drove me nuts with its constant switch between present and past tense. Maybe you'll be more careful next time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well Written???

What a fuckin moron! Past/present flips aside, the author broke one of the biggest rules of writing, ever! Never, EVER have two people have a conversation in the same paragraph! I could excuse it as a typo of sorts if it had only happened, once or twice, however, the stroy was plagued with it and made it very confusing! This could be a great story, otherwise, even with the flips between past and present. And, if you must use that form of writing, it's best if you use some sort of acknowledgement that the event was happening. Editing should begin at home, folks. Think of it as learning to tie your shoes; if someone ties them for you, you never learn to do it on your own. Editing is the exact same thing. Learn to find and correct your own mistakes, and that will make you a better writer. Unless you want to be like the countless other morons on this site and rely on the simple minds of those just looking to get off, rather than read an entertaining tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh well.

As a rule, I don't criticize grammar here, but the tense switches are so obvious. Easily corrected. Good story otherwise, and I applaud the slow building of the erotic tension. Good luck on the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
EDITOR !!!

Desperatly needs help to make sense of the tense , person, etc. Nice plot, but needs spelling corrections and editing.

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 14 years ago
Great Story

I loved your story, nevermind these english-professor-grammer wantabes. I personally read a story because I like it not check it for spelling and grammer errors, keep it as is. Wonderful story, and why not all they have left is each other.

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
I so agree...

with Mr. Pervy from Calgary. Who the fuck gives a shit about grammar problems in an erotic story? What planet do these people live on? You story was really, really good. It was one of the better sibling love stories that I have encountered on this site. Please keep up the good work and know that there are a hell of a lot more of us out here who enjoy your work, than there are of those wretched little bastards who get off on criticizing the hard work of others.

Master_Bryan_HMaster_Bryan_Hover 14 years ago
Excellent Story

There were a few spelling error's but hey it shows me that you are a human. Excellent story and keep up the great work. I look forward to the next story you write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good but

this was good but needs another chapter to finish it and a good editor to make it pleasant to read and to OLDWAYNE i wish you would be more consistant in your critisms one story is not good due to grammar and such but others it doesn't seem to matter man up and be consistant or don't comment

DBRS

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Absolutley excellent!!!!!!

This read reminds me of the mountains and my sister. Pure bliss!! I cannot believe that I have passed this over for the last three years.

OLDEDOLDEDover 12 years ago
To all of you

That feel that you have the right to degrade other writting.

IF YOU ARE SO DAMN GOOD,,,,,,SHOW US,,,, JUST HOW GOOD YOU ARE!.

Other wise shut the hell up.

I don't usually comment on others short falls, But what really pizzes me off is, you don't have the balls to sign your names.

to the writer, keep on writing. don't stop just because some make a snide comment.

this was a good story and a great read, Keep it up, We look forward to more or you brand of stories.

ED

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
not real good

no begining rushed build up and sex and no end

TO OLDED WHERE ARE YOUR STORIES?????

to the writer do all readers a favor and delte the comment below he is driving away readers and honest commenters complain to the usless webmasters and ask he be banned help protect the rights of the readers.

ChrissrChrissrover 10 years ago
Ignore "Anonymous"

Lesson 1. The opinion of anyone not willing to put their name to it is worthless.

Lesson 2. While better grammar would make it easier to read, it wasn't that much of a distraction.

Lesson 3. Everyone gets better with practice.

Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
IF YOU ARE SMART!

you should always ignore kiss ass rave reviews and assholes like the one below. IF you want to improve listen only to the complaints and the most honest ones are from anonymous readers. this was ok but needs a rewrite to make it better and more enjoyable to read. readers that give raves to a subpar story are not doing you or the other readers any favors, so delete and add some background and character development and fill in the plot holes then run it through a good editor before reposting.

searchingforperfectionsearchingforperfectionalmost 10 years ago
Editor, yes

I'm giving you five stars for the story-telling, but you should lose points for the grammar. I found the constant jumping between past and narrative tenses particularly annoying. I don't know about only paying attention to anonymous comments; as you can see, I'm signing this one. There's also no need to ignore the positive comments: it's hard to live on a steady diet of kicks to the gut.

As I said, good story.

searchingforperfectionsearchingforperfectionalmost 10 years ago
Sorry about my previous comment

I apologize, I didn't realize that this was your first story. I just read your most recent one, and the grammar was much better. I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Most of the 'sex scene', I guess thats what it was, was very confusing and couldnt figure out what was going on. At one point I was sure she was just laying there having an orgasm while waiting for something to happen.

The story itself was pretty good but the intimacy needs more definition and 'hands on' description with less flowery dime store romance novel touches. Maybe a good mix of two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not Finished

This was a great beginning to what an erotic incest story should be. Another couple of pages to complete the story would have been good. As it is we are left not knowing where the relationship goes.

sirius23sirius23over 5 years ago
Nice story but...

...I prefer slightly steamier language myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Increase stars!

It must be the fifth time I've read this story, and I have now decided it deserves at least eight stars! Older siblings but still young at heart - and elsewhere! Lovely read, says this old romantic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Story

Beautiful love story they were meant for each other

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 5 years ago
More Please

This could really turn into a very hot sexy love story. I wonder if they do stay together and maybe make a baby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Still Wonderful!

This story, especially about older siblings, has gone from a favourite story to FIRST EQUAL favourite. From 8* to 10*. (As I can't remember the other 1st. equal's title, I shall have to find it again.) In all the incest stories in Literotica, the fact that these two are older than most heroes and heroines makes it even more believable.

Well written, and none of the usual "students" stuff such as exam rtesults, etc.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I am sorry for the use of words. This was sloppy and childish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Feedback

Did not like the cigarette part. Ruined the story. Proof read!! Hard read in somplaces.

VA HAM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

rubbish, waste of a read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous