Destiny's Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Face flushed and panting, Max slowly weans himself from her. Her breasts were red and swollen from his hands, each nipple stood like solitary pillars, hard and erect. His right hand was around her, gripping her ass tightly; slowly standing and sliding his left hand up her back, he tastes her body along the way and she moans.

Reaching her waiting mouth, his left-hand grabs her by the hair and with the tip of his tongue barely touching her skin; he slowly traces the outline of her lips, mouths so close, they're exchanging breaths. Paige is trembling with excitement, her mouth wide, eyes closed, not daring to move and thirsting for more, she begs, "Please Max!"

His tongue enters her mouth and he playfully teases her, flicking her tongue lightly, again attacking, retreating; teasing her, coaxing her tongue to come out and play. He was driving her insane, asking for her tongue with his.

He caught the tip of her tongue with his lips and slowly sucked on her offering. Her mouth is open, rapid breaths escape between her moans. Max is moving up and down her tongue, fucking her with his mouth as her mind screams with delightful erotic pleasure.

Separating to catch a few deep gasps of air, Max says to her, "You're so fucking hot!"

"Now who's talking dirty", she said. Pulling herself up, she wraps her legs around his hips and then locking her fingers behind his neck, she leans back. Slowly, she rubs her lace-covered pussy on the bulge in his shorts, her eyes never leaving his. Gradually increasing her tempo until she was panting and the small pink thong was wet. "Anybody ready for dessert?" she purrs.

With a wonderfully devilish smile, he says, "Oh yeah, I'd almost forgotten about that!" His eyes fall to her breasts.

"Yeah! I could tell by your lack of interest!" she giggles, shaking them while he glares.

Max carries her to the bed, sits her on the edge and kneels between her legs; removing her top, he gently pushes her down to where she's lying on the bed. Only then did he answer her question, "About desert; I've already been holding a delicious ice cream Sunday and been nibbling on both of the tasty cherries; but now, it's time to lick the cream!"

He slowly pulls her lace panties down and off, dropping the no longer needed obstruction to the floor beside him; the simple action shook her very core. The sensual feeling of exposure exploded throughout her body and her mind become a madhouse of jumbled erotic thought.

She had imagined being with him this way, giving herself to him and making love; but this was somehow new and unfamiliar territory, exciting, erotic; already beyond anything she could have possibly imagined.

Anticipation swelled within her, trembling with his every touch. He rises from his knees, removes his thermal bottoms to stand between her legs, not moving, just looking at her with his manhood clearly evident. The new and erotic feeling of exposure surfaced in her again.

Her thighs twitched involuntarily, causing her to clamp her knees against him, in a feeble attempt to close them. His muscular legs forbade any possibility of her succeeding as his eyes bored into her, smiling wickedly.

Max is wild with desire, his chest heaves, as his lungs demand air. The world has faded away into non-existence; yet, he was focused, acutely aware of their forbidden, incestuous transgressions, but he no longer cared. He continues to stare as she rushes towards climax; she cried out while one long orgasmic spasm wracked her body. She desires to be nowhere else, aroused by and needing him to watch.

Paige gasps for air, mouth open, as she lies trembling on the bed. Max kneels between her legs once more; he cups his hands behind her knees, spreading them farther apart while gently rolling them back. Paige held her breath, waiting, wanting and needing him desperately.

Max lowers his head and teases her with his tongue; sighs of pleasure coupled with moans of rapture escaped her lips. His tongue always circling, exploring, thrusting, retreating; driving her mad by keeping her constantly on the border of climaxing and always wanting more.

Paige runs her fingers through his hair and stopping behind his head; she pulled him to her. The signal was clear; Max releases her legs and slides his hands beneath her, wrapping his fingers over her shoulders. He gradually increases pressure; his tongue, probing, searching; retreating only as passion builds to critical levels.

Max enjoyed his ability to awaken erotic emotions within her, memorizing each moment and every look; desperately determined to remain under control. Offering his love and giving her what she wants, what she needs, winning her over completely as she comes over and over.

Max releases her and stands to bend over her, placing one hand on the bed and the other under her back. Lifting her towards him, he drags her to the middle of the bed. His arms now supporting his own body weight, he places his legs between her thighs and then kisses her deeply, she responds immediately by pressing upwards to accept his tongue and tastes her own secretions.

Her own aroma flooded through her, his face was wet with her; she pressed her mouth to his even harder as he erotically lubricates himself between the lips of her swollen and wet pussy.

Paige has her hands on his ass, able to feel his firm muscles flex as he pumps his hips. He tries to break the kiss, but she would not allow it; sucking his tongue harder, she rocks her hips, intensifying the sensation between them to boiling point.

He had to break away! He was losing control; she was driving him mad! He had to have her now! With a gentle hand to her chin, she releases him. Paige's head flops back to the mattress, weak, panting and quivering uncontrollably.

Max stares down at her, faces only inches apart. His eyes move slightly as he examines her face, taking his time and regaining control. Then fixing his eyes on hers, he starts to lower himself to her.

"Oh God!" she thought, "This is it!" She moved her hands up his back and placed her knees alongside his waist, their eyes still locked. He whispers, "I love you, Paige." as he slowly entered her.

Paige is moved beyond arousal and spasms beneath him; unable to envisage more than one word at a time, unable to speak, far passed the capacity to think! The desire within her fanned the flames of emotion, hot, blazing, an all-consuming fire, devouring her completely.

With the touch of their flesh, a "perfect union" was formed, all barriers battered to the ground and forbidden love consummated.

A new woman rose from the ashes, reborn.

End