Destroy and Rebuild Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes baby! That's it Rob. You look so good with that big Nigga dick in your mouth..."

Jay's dirty talk really excited him. He liked feeling the throbbing black cock in his mouth. It excited him, and aroused him. He started moving his head back and forth. As he swiped it with his tongue, he heard the black man groan, and the thick cock seemed to grow even harder and larger.

"Go on white boy. Suck that dick like a vacuum cleaner. Gobble it up..." he heard Jay groan.

Jay's cock had grown so hard and thick that it was stretching Rob's lips almost to bursting. But Rob was getting the hang of it now, he was so into it, his movements smoother, and more confident. His lips were riding up and down the dark shaft with ease and he was managing more and more of it without the fear of gagging.

"Yeah, that's it! Cock sucker! Suck that black dick good!" Jay groaned deep in his chest, and reached to cup the back of Rob head. "Are you sure you're doing this for the first time?"

"Yes man," Rob replied, beaming. Then he gobbled it up again and sucked the thick cock, wanking it in firm long strokes.

Suddenly, Jay gasped and pulled back, literary yanking his rearing cock out of Rob's mouth.

"Sorry, did I hurt you?" Rob asked, with concern.

Jay only chuckled as thick, creamy cumm sipped into the pee slit of his dark cock.

"You nearly made me cumm! Now, its time to finish me off."

Rob felt embarrassed at the thought of the guy cumming in his mouth. But the thought excited him. The sight of that cream gathering in the slit had his mouth watering. And his arousal was incredible. Suddenly, he felt a strong, dark craving, to make that thick, potent black cock spout cream. He wanted to taste Jay's cumm, feeling it gushing into his mouth.

Rob leaned forwards and licked the drops from the head slowly and groaned with relish. He loved the rich, thick cream. He vacuumed the black cock back into his mouth. As the warm mouth closed over his cock, Jay cupped Rob's head and fucked the white man's face. Rob sucked him hard, his mouth feeling like a tight, hot velvet sheath. He was drooling like a leaking faucet. The black man towered over him, panting and gasping for breath as he stuffed his dick into the gaping white man's mouth.

"Wank the motherfucker white boy! Wank it hard and fast and suck it hard."

Rob pulled back, wanking the black dong furiously, as he feasted on the head, smacking his lips.

"Oh fuck!!!" Jay rumbled deep in his chest. He froze and tensed suddenly. Nothing happened for a long while. Then suddenly his hips were convulsing and he was cumming.

"I'm cumming in your mouth bieeetch!" he growled and his hips jerked violently. Rob felt the first spurt hit the roof of his mouth. Then the second and the third.

Rob felt the creamy cumm flow into his mouth. He groaned and started swallowing. The young black man pumped thick torrents of salty, creamy cumm into his mouth and Rob groaned with relish. Rob was forced to drink and swallow, and he did.

He then looked up Jay, his pink lips all messy with cumm.

"Are you going to return the favour now?"

"No!" Jay said firmly. "I ain't a cocksucker. Now lick my dick and my balls clean, whilst you jerk off, boy."

Jay made him clean him up with his mouth whilst he wanked his won cock. Rob was so excited he soon came all over the shower floor. He felt a carnal craving for Jay's cock and would have loved to suck it again, but Jay said they had to get back to the girls.

In Hilary's bedroom, the two women hugged each other and cheered as if their team had just won the play offs. They had placed a hidden camera in the shower room and had watched and recorded everything that transpired between the two men.

They now had Rob right where they wanted him.

It had been that easy really. Now, they wanted to have fun with him.

Chapter 3: The meat swap

All our of them sat on one long couch, with both women in the middle. They were drinking, smoking and chatting. The women were both wearing skimpy tops and tiny miniskirts, with their thongs showing, sitting high around their hips. A thick, sexual tension hung in the room like a cloud.

Dianne casually dropped her hand in Jay's lap and started fondling him. For a second, Rob was embarrassed. Then Hilary also settled her hand over his cock and gasped as she felt his engorged cock. Ever since the incident in the bathroom, his cock had been constantly hard. Dianne slid her hand under Rob's waistband and wrapped her warm fingers around her husband's hard, throbbing cock. She groaned.

"What's the matter hon," Hilary asked, with a naughty grin. "Is his dick hard?"

Rob gasped. He had never heard his wife using such rude language. It thrilled him. He guessed it must be the weed and alcohol. Hilary flashed her twinkling eyes at him and gave him a quick wink, then she eased hand down his pants and took a possessive hold of his cock.

"Oh, he is hard as a motherfucker alright," Dianne said cheerily. "Wanna see his dick?"

"Yeah. Show us a hard black dick. Me and Rob have never seen one." Hilary lied.

Both women could not wait to see Jay stick his dick back up in Rob#s mouth and fuck his face right before their eyes, and they were determined to get things moving fast.

"Do you mind darling?" Dianne asked Jay, and kissed his lips.

"Come on baby. Calm down..." Jay pretended to be embarrassed, even managing a blush.

"Oh, don't be shy now baby. They already saw that dick in the sauna, remember."

Dianne kissed Jay again and then she slid down on her knees, between his thighs and slowly opened his draws. She winked at Hilary and Rob and then eased his shorts and boxers down. She fished out his hard, black cock and wagged it.

"Look at that. Mmmmm. I tell you Hilary, ain't nothing like a big, hard black cock..." she cooed, pulling the skin back and forth in a most mesmerising manner. Jay moaned deeply, his hips twitching.

"Oh Dianne, you lucky girl. All that dark meat for you. Isn't she naughty darling?" she pulled the head of Rob's cock out of his pants.

"I haven't seen a white one, why don't you show us your husband''s dick, Hilary. Come on Hil, don't be shy now. Lets get the party started girl."

"Oh please can I take it out darling? May I?" Hilary squealed with excitement as she also dropped to her knees between her husband's thighs and opened his pants to take out his cock.

"Oh yeah Hilary. Way to go white girl."

The girl's stroked their men's hard cocks shamelessly.

"Can I touch your husband's cock Hilary. Lemme touch that white dick please girl. You can touch my husband's black cock too..." Dianne said naughtily.

Then both women were reaching over, and each man had a black and a white hand on his cock. Rob's cock leapt with excitement. He was so thrilled with the way Dianne was gazing at his cock as she stroked it. However, part of him wished his hand was also on Jay's cock. In fact his palms were itching.

He could not remember which woman went down first, but soon, both women were sucking on their husband's dicks. Rob eyes went from Hilary's sweet, pink lips stretching around his cock, to Dianne's dark, lush lips riding greedily up and down Jay's turgid dick. Jay's cock was glistening from her saliva, she was dribbling so much.

"Mmmmm!" Dianne groaned as she spat Jay's dick out and slapped her tongue with it. "Damn! I love that big, black cock. Mmm!" She gobbled it into her mouth again.

"Damn! You so nasty Dianne!" Hilary giggled and slapped Rob's cock on her tongue.

Rob's dick was so hard it was nearly exploding. He had never experienced such a horny situation. He could not take his eyes off Dianne as she used the black dick like a toothbrush, whilst he rolled his hips and groaned.

"Yes, that's it Dianne, suck that dick for daddy baby! Deep throat that shit baby..."

"Mmmmm!" was her only response as she made the entire dick disappear down her throat.

"Oh, you nasty girl. That's hot!" Hilary slapped Dianne's ass and slid her hand under her skirt.

"Yeah, that's it Hilary, slap her naughty, big, black ass!" Jay laughed. "Pull that skirt up and slap that fat black ass..."

Hilary squealed and pulled the black woman's skirt up, exposing her thick, dark ass, split by her tiny, little white thong. Holding and wanking Rob's cock in one hand, she spanked the black girl's thick ass cheeks. Dianne wagged it at her like a happy little dog as she gorged herself on Rob's black cock. She finally pulled her lips off it with a loud smack of the lips.

"Oh Rob, rescue me. These guys are so mean to me..." Dianne giggled and dropped Jay's cock. She crawled over to Rob. "Go over to your partner in crime, Hilary. I'm not fucking with that Nigga no more..." she pouted playfully as she reached for Rob's cock, pushing Hilary's hand off.

"Oh!!!" Hilary pouted back. "You took my husband's cock, so I am taking yours."

Hilary shrugged at Rob, and then crawled over to Jay. All eyes were on her as she took Jay's big, hard black cock in her hand. The black meat overflowed her white hand.

Dianne knelt between Rob's thighs and stroked his cock but she didn't suck him. Instead, they all watched Hilary go to town on Jay's cock.

"Gosh! That's a fucking beautiful, big, black cock...." she gasped as she double fisted the dark man meat.

"Then go ahead and feed yourself," Jay told her.

"Mmmmm! I thought you'd never ask!" Hilary put her lips where they had longed to be all afternoon. She vacuumed Jay's big, black cock into her mouth and went down on him voraciously, groaning and slurping away wetly.

Jay sat back, rolling his hips and fucking Dianne's face. Then he finally stood up and dropped his clothes. The athletic black man towered over the white wife and stuffed her mouth full of cock. Hilary double fisted his long, veined black dick, pulling more and more of it into her greedy mouth.

"Ah shit! That's it bitch! Suck that black cock, you horny white slut! Yeah!" Jay groaned.

Hilary pulled her lips off the black baton stick with a loud plop. She rubbed the head feverishly all over her face, shivering and shaking.

"Oh gosh! I love this black dick!" she groaned and showered the fat tip with wet, succulent kisses.

Rob's eyes opened wide with worry. His wife seemed so much in love with Jay's cock. Even as Dianne's lips worked magic on his cock send him to heaven, he felt fear. He knew first hand how entrancing Jay's cock was. Part of him even wished he could trade places with his wife. But she did not seem like she would be interested in a switch.

"Stick this big black cock down my throat. Fuck my throat with big, black cock..." she begged.

"Yeah baby, lemme fuck that white wife throat of yours. Open up your mouth slut!"

Jay grabbed Hilary's head with both hands as she pulled his cock into her mouth. His hips pumped back and forth as he fucked her mouth with his dark tool, making loud squelching sounds in her drooling mouth. Hilary groaned, a frenzied covering her face.

"Damn! Take that Hilary..." Jay grabbed handfuls of the white wife's brunette hair and pushed his engorged cock down her throat. Rob was sure her throat would burst, but his wife soon made the whole cock disappear like a magic trick. She reached around his hips to sink her dainty fingers into his firm, dark ass cheeks and pulled him deeper and deeper inside, till her nose was buried in his shaved crotch.

Jay stepped up the pace and started fucking banging his cock into her. Hilary opened her gaping mouth even wider, and Rob could see her tongue swiping the underside of the big, black cock. She started shamelessly frigging her clit. He had never known his wife had it in her to suck dick like such a shameless slut. His cock leapt in Dianne's hand.

"Like the way my husband is fucking your wife's white face with that big, black cock. Like that huh!" Dianne sneered at him and started pumping her hands up and down his shaft, wanking him hard and fast. The cumm boiled in his balls. Rob rolled his ass on the couch like it was burning hot. Then suddenly, his cock exploded. Dianne pointed it at his belly, making the white man cumm all over himself.

"Shit! You cumming already, motherfucker! Not only have you got a lil pink dick. But you're a two minute jerk as well. No wonder your wife is so crazy for my man's big, hard, better Nigga dick! Play with your lil cock whilst I go get me some real dick!"

Dianne then went over to join Hilary at Jay's feet. The two women sucked his dick and ate his balls. Rob couldn't believe it when his wife crawled behind Jay and started sucking and licking his ass. She did not even waste a single glance at her husband, she just dove deep into black ass.

"Yeah, that's it bitches..." Jay groaned, getting his dick sucked and his ass licked. The black man finally came over both women.

Chapter 4: The fuck fest

Dianne eased onto the couch and raised her thighs. She turned to Rob and told him,

"Go on, make yourself useful, hold my legs up and watch Hilary eat me out. Go on white girl, eat my black pussy..."

Hilary squealed and dropped to her knees before the proffered pussy and proceeded to devour it wetly, noisily.

Rob's eyes nearly popped out of their sockets, seeing Hilary pull the shaved, black pussy wide open with her pale fingers, exposing the wet, pink interior. Then his white wife was running her tongue up and down the wet gash.

"Mmm! This is delicious. Uuuuu!"

Hilary took the whole fat, black pussy into her mouth. Then she drilled her tongue into the wet fuck hole, making wet, succulent slurps as she drank up Dianne's juices.

"Oh ye-e-e-s! Eat my pussy baby. Fuck! Devour me Hilary! Gorge yourself you slut!"

Dianne grabbed Hilary's hair and fucked the white wife's face till she was dizzy.

"Fuck, this is some horny shit!" Jay groaned, climbing onto the couch to kneel besides Dianne. He brought his cock to Dianne's mouth. She gobbled him up instantly and started sucking him frenziedly as she was plated by a pussy hungry bitch. She reached a shattering orgasm, with a dick in her mouth and a tongue in her pussy.

"Fuck, its your turn now baby!" Dianne yanked Hilary off her pussy and made her take her place. As Hilary settled back, Dianne pushed the pale thighs up.

"Hold them up, Rob. Mmmm! Look at your wife's sweet lil white pussy!" She licked two digits and wriggled them up in Hilary's twat. Hilary moaned as she was finger fucked. "What a horny lil white bitch! Here. Taste your fucking pussy."

Dianne stuffed her glistening fingers into the white wife's mouth and Hilary sucked on them greedily, moaning with relish.

Dianne slapped her cunt making her yelp.

"Damn! I love my horny white bitch!" Dianne gasped.

Then she went down on her. Her thick lips engulfed the white cunt and she moaned as she tasted Hilary. She gave her loud, smacking kisses.

"Oh fuck yeah! Eat my pussy Dianne. Please baby. Lick me..."

"You like the way I eat your lil white pussy huh! Like that, slut!" She dove into Hilary's soaking cunt and plated her her.

Jay moved closer and put his dick on Hilary's forehead. He let it roll down her nose, onto her lips. Hilary kissed it. Then she licked it as he see sawed it back and forth along her parted lips.

"Oh fuck! I love this black cock! Mmmm!"

Jay cut off any further conversation as he stuffed his cock into Hilary's mouth and started face fucking her. His thick, black cock stretched the wife's lips, inches from her husband's face.

The neglected hubby watched entranced, his eyes darting quickly between the pretty black face eating his wife's dripping pussy, to the black cock fucking her pretty face. He started stroking his cock. He had to slow down, or he would have cumm instantly.

Hilary wanked Jay's cock frenziedly, sucking like there was no tomorrow. Her eyes blazing with pure ferocity. Dianne stepped up her game too, finger fucking and rubbing the white wife's clit ferociously, till Hilary threw her head back, her eyes rolling back in her sockets as a shattering orgasm overcame her.

"Oh fuck! I'm cumming! Oh yes!!!" the screamed.

"Come here and fuck the bitch Jay. She needs that black dick all up in her cunt!"

"You want this black dick up in you huh! Want me to fuck your white pussy?" Jay asked her, slapping her mouth with his dick.

"Oh yes Jay! Please fuck me with that black cock. Give it to me!"

Jay climbed off the couch and Dianne made space for him to kneel between the splayed thighs. He slapped Hilary's cunt with his fat, long dark cock.

Dianne grabbed it and rubbed the fat head up and down Hilary's slit.

"Oh ye-e-e-e-s! O-o-o-o."

"No!" Rob suddenly rasped. "You, you, you don't have a condom...."

"fuck a condom. He is gonna give her that dick raw! You want that dick raw, don't you Hil!!!"

"Oh yes. I wanna feel it in me... Give it to me raw please"

"No!" Rob gasped as Jay slid his cock up in his wife. Hilary immediately threw her hips up at Jay, sinking the fat black cock into her. "Oh yes! Oh, that is so wonderful!!!" She grabbed on to her husband's arm as she pumped her cunt on Jay's cock hungrily. Jay grabbed her thighs and pressed them back and started fucking Hilary ferociously.

Hilary cried out and threw her head from side to side as she cried out for more cock. Rob was mesmerised y the sight of the fat cock invading his wife's pussy. It was so long and thick and black. Hilary's pink lips were stretched wide around it, and it was now gleaming, coated in her copious juices. Rob was so turned on and so scared. He had never seen his wife so cock crazy. She looked like a possessed woman. The black dick pistoning in and out of her lubed hole was definitely sending her into a state of delirium like he had never ever managed.

"Oh fuck yeah! That's the way to fuck a white bitch Jay. Let her husband see you just ram that cock all the way up her pussy! Fuck her hard!"

"Oh yes! Fuck me harder. Deeper! Harder please!!!" Hilary gave high pitched squeals as Jay rammed his cock repeatedly into her dripping cunt.

"Please jay, don't cumm in her!" Rob almost begged, sick with worry, but unable to take his eye off the dick that was violating his wife's cunt.

"Fuck Rob! You're spoiling the mood. You need something to occupy your mind..." Dianne climbed up on the couch and stood astride Rob. She grabbed the back of his head and lowered her smouldering black cunt on his mouth. "go ahead Rob eat my black pussy. I know you been wanting to do that for a while. Go for it..."

She pulled his face to her pussy and started humping him. He opened his mouth and the salty, tangy taste of her pussy made him moan with relish. Rob licked and sucked Dianne's pussy voraciously. She was so wet her copious juices were leaking onto his tongue. His entire face was soon covered in pussy juices as the lusty black woman fucked his pink face.

"Oh fu-u-u-u-ck!" I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Hilary screamed frenziedly, threshing and jerking about on the couch as she came hard.

Jay then pulled his cock out of Hilary. He stuck it in Dianne's face and she licked Hilary's juices off it. Then he picked her up and laid her on top of Hilary. Hilary embraced her and started grabbing Dianne's big tits, pulling and tweaking on her nipples as Jay entered his girl friend. Rob was now treated to an up close and personal view of black dick fucking black pussy.

"Oh yes darling, fuck me good. Fuck me like you fucked the white boy's wife!"

"Yeah! I got enough dick for you both. Take that!"

Jay's hips pumped back and forth as he hammered his cock in. Their bodies made loud, wet succulent slaps as their bodies met in wild passion.

"Oh yes Jay! Fuck her baby! Fuck your bitch good! Give her that dick like you gave it to me!"

Dianne's big eyes were almost exploding in their sockets as she threw her cunt at him, pumping away vigorously.