Detention

Story Info
Things get hectic in the library after school.
3.4k words
4.29
145.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are in detention in the school library. You just turned eighteen and you hate school. Your assignment is dull and your attention drifts. You eye the bookshelves, scanning the titles for something interesting. You pick out a big old art book with pictures. As you bring it from the shelf, something slips from within the bindings. A sheaf of glossy pages hit the floor. Scrambling to pick them up, something turns in the pit of your stomach as your brain begins to process the brief flash of imagery before you. Skin, a woman's glossy red lips, fishnet webbing, a man's broad back. It's pornography. You feel panic stricken. The blood is pumping in your head and ears. You wedge the illicit pages back into the art book and return to your desk. There is nobody else there but you. You long to take another peek at the pages. Butterflies swoop and soar. You are hardly breathing as you reopen the book. Your mouth dries and you stare, transfixed as your trembling fingers turn the shiny pages.

On the first page, there are 4 photo panels like a cartoon strip. The first image is of a woman, a ridiculous caricature of glamour. Impossibly high hair, impossibly red lips pouting. Two enormous breasts jutting out of a rhinestone bodice, big brown nipples glistening and erect. You feel a twitch in your panties and you shuffle in your chair uncomfortably. The woman in the picture has her hand out in front of her. She has long claw like finger nails and many flashy rings. You can hardly register any of it. Your attention is riveted on the enormous red root of cock that is grasped within her gaudy fist. The swollen head erupts from her grip. Shiny, taught and wet. The woman eyes the huge prick with total lust. You begin to feel your gusset moistening as you drink in the scene. You turn your attention to the next panel. You let out a reflexive little moan as you take it in.

The same woman, almost the same pose only this time the big dick is gone. Or rather not visible for the most part as it is being stuffed almost to the hilt down the glamour girl's throat. You can see the bulge in her cheek as the bloated cock head distends it. Her eyes are closed but you see the tear tracks on her cheeks. Your pussy is flowing freely and your nipples tingle under your T-shirt. Almost subconsciously you allow your hand to wander up your thigh. Your little skirt rides up as you sneak two delicate fingers under the gusset of your now saturated panties. The heat radiates from your weeping pussy, as you find your clit and nudge it a little. On panel three Glamour girl is bent double. Now you see the man. Brawny, buzz cut. Big hands cupping her ass cheeks as he impales her with his prick. Stuck in her from behind like a dog. You frantically strum your clit as you examine the picture with full attention. Too absorbed to register the tell tale squeak of the library door.

"What do you think you are doing?"

My voice growls behind you. You practically fly out of the chair in shock. Spazzing out, you knock the book flying and for the second time the porno pages scatter across the floor. You make to rise. My strong hand bears down on you shoulder. You are pinned to the chair.

"Don't move...What's going on here?"

I reach down and pick up the pages. Instantly recognizing it for what it is. My mind is racing nearly as fast as yours is. My grip remains on your shoulder. Firm and steady, slightly squeezing. I am about to do something I really shouldn't do. My pulse quickens.

"Have you been a bad girl?"

My tone is vaguely sarcastic and generally nasty.

"You've been looking at nasty pictures and masturbating. Unbelievable. Where did you get this filth, you nasty little girl?"

I don't give you a chance to respond. Now there is menace in my voice.

"I think you have. I think you have been looking at pictures of cocks and pussies and assholes and touching yourself."

I emphasize the words; cocks, pussies and assholes, for effect. It seems to work.

You looking wildly back at me. Blue eyes wide. Breath shallow. You stammer.

"No...No...it's not mine...I, err..."

"Don't lie. You are in deep trouble as it is. I know what you have been doing. And I'll bet your exam result there's evidence in your panties to prove it."

I turn the screw.

"Stand up and bend over. I'm going to inspect your panties. If there is a wet spot it's all over isn't it? I said, isn't it?!"

You nod your head meekly. You still hold my gaze but your wide eyes have changed. There in the deep blue, almost imperceptible, a little fleck of burning orange glints out at me.

You stand and bend. You shiver as I raise the hem of your short skirt exposing your panty clad ass. I see the wet spot immediately but I want this scene to play out. It is now one hundred percent sexual and we both know it.

You are hardly breathing as I move my fingers to your crotch. I cup my hand over your little school girl pussy and feel its heat. Little wisps of hair peep out from your panty elastic. I start to finger your pussy.

"You're a bad girl. Soaking wet and nasty. I think you know you need to be punished."

You know what's coming. The anticipation is thick. At last I raise my hand and let it fall against your hot little ass. Spanking you.

"You horny little slut." I drawl. "You need to be taught a lesson."

My hand alternates between stinging slaps on your ass and rudely fingering your hot little snatch. I dip my thumb in your asshole and you gasp. I feel like I'm in some sort of heightened state. Super alert, in the moment and very, very turned on. Your head is buried in your arms. I'm not sure if you are crying.

I grasp the back of your head firmly in my big hand and twist it up and around, forcing you to look at me. With my other hand I grab the big bulge in my pants and thrust it toward you.

"Now look what you've done. You whore. You've given teacher a big fucking boner."

I sound like a pantomime villain. I'm laying it on thick. For a brief second I worry one of us might burst out laughing. Then I remember that as far as you are concerned this is anything but funny. You must be terrified, outraged, humiliated. Yet your pussy continues it's flush. And the fleck of orange glows hot.

I take your hand and force you to touch my thrusting hard-on, so obscenely visible through my slacks. You feel it pulsing in its confinement. It feels big and very alive.

"You little tease. Look at this big dick. See how hard you made it? I know you want to see it properly. Don't you, slut?"

This is now going all the way. You can only nod slowly.

I grab a fistful of your hair and pull you to your knees in front of me.

"Yeah, I've been keeping my eye on you. You are such a pretty girl. And such a nasty little tease!"

I've dropped the stage voice and am talking more like myself. Yet I keep it intense and a little cold.

"I see the way you treat the boys. Leading them on in your mini skirt. Those tight little tops barely cover those tits. Fucking nice tits too. Let me see them. Show me them now."

It's an order.

You are on automatic now. You lift your T-shirt. Your breasts are too big for your bra. They threaten to spill over and your already hard nipples are very obvious. There is a small shiver across your skin. Little goose bumps.

"Show me your tits. C'mon, squeeze them. Let me see how sexy you are. Ooh...you're so big...mmmm. Let me see"

I reach over and take your breasts in my hands. Kneading them through your bra. Twisting my wrists to thumb at your big nipples tweaking them through the silk.

Squeezing your boobs together and lifting them to my face. You feel the course graze of my chin first. Then I descend on your tits. Roughly freeing them from the bra, I suck your nipples into my mouth. Hungrily feeding on your soft, sweet skin. Your nipples are big and hard and I nip and pinch them with my lips. All the time my big hands massage your full breasts. At some point, your small hand drifts back to my crotch. Brushing against my bulge.

"I think you're ready for cock." I murmur thickly.

I rise and loosen my belt. Standing tall above you, I quickly unbutton my pants and allow them to drop. Your eyes widen visibly as you catch your first glimpse of my prick as it bobs awkwardly in the trap of my briefs. Its length and strength have muscled out the fabric, stretching it into a strange, rude tent.

"You like what you see? It's a present for you. A nice big, hard dick for you to play with. I know you are going to like it. Why don't you unwrap your present? Here, take it."

I steer your hand to my cock. You try to cover it or cup it but it's too big. You feel its heat against your palm. You gently peel back the waistband of my briefs. My big cock springs from its cage, almost slapping you in the eye. The big bulbous crown twitches menacingly in front of you.

"There you go. Don't be afraid. Touch it."

Your beautiful strange eyes flare and I'm not seeing any fear only hunger. You wrap your little hand around it and only cover a fraction. It feels so hot and powerful like an engine or a boiler. It fizzes and strains beneath your little fingers.

"That's it baby. Stroke the dick. Mmm...rub nice and hard. Use both hands."

I'm urging you on.

You start to jack me off. My big, heavy dick in your fist. My balls like two little peaches bobbling beneath. My throbbing cock-head rearing angrily in your face. A large, clear, pearl of pre-cum seeps from the tip.

"Go on, lick it...use your tongue on it...a girl needs to learn this...it's a talent that can take you far...Now suck my cock, bitch."

It's a snarl now.

Your tongue snakes from your mouth swabbing across the tip on my dick. Gingerly at first, you use your tongue to lap around the velvety-steele head.

"That's it...lick it...don't be afraid...lick it like a lollipop...suck at the head...take it in your mouth....that's it girl...open wide....that's it now suck...suck it all."

Now I'm teaching. It's very ironic. I can dwell on that in hell.

I roughly push my big erection past your lips and thrust it to the back of your throat. You feel it twitch and pulse against the roof of your mouth. A musky smell fills your nostrils. Your jaw is stretched ridiculously as I cram more cock down your hot sucking throat. You gag but instinctively relax and I ease my full length all the way down. My cum-filled balls mash against your chin. You can hardly breathe as I start to thrust. You have to time your breath just so. I fuck your face. Grabbing your hair and holding your in down as I use you. I pull it out. All syrupy and wet. I slap your face with my big erection. Teasing you with my cock.

"You like that don't you, darling? You like a big hard cock to suck...you have natural talent...such a sweet, hot mouth...and you love it, don't you? Don't you, baby?"

You pull back from my grip and look up at me. Your pretty, bedraggled face splits into a broad grin. Your eyes like fireworks.

I push my dick back in. This time I relax and let you have full control. You lick and suck and swallow my pulsing cock. Forcing it deep in your throat and bobbing viciously. You pause to lick and suck my balls. They tighten under your tongue.

"You're too good, baby....you'll make me blow...and I don't want to."

I pull my cock from your lips and push you back turning you and bending you. I pull the panties free from the crack of your ass and bury my tongue deep in your hot wet pussy - tongue fucking you from behind. I love your taste. Your pussy is a deluge as I thrust my tongue as far as I can inside. Fucking you with my face, inhaling you in my craving. I withdraw and refocus on your clit, nailing it repeatedly with my greedy lapping. I grasp your ass spreading it wide, skewering your little pink asshole with my battering tongue. I spank your ass repeatedly. Teasing, stinging little slaps that ripple your ass and send a little spark through your tummy. Your pale skin is beginning to redden and blush. Your breathing is ragged. A powerful one is building deep inside. You feel helpless, bent over the desk, your tits hanging free and your naked ass and cunt spread and vulnerable. I mock you with my fingers and tongue. Tantalizing your flesh. I slide two fingers in your pussy. It's creamy and hot. I start to finger fuck you as I lean over and lash your clit with my tongue. You are moaning loudly and your cunt is in spasm. I ease a third finger into your ass. I fuck you with one hand and spank your ass with the other. All the time I'm whispering all kinds of filthy shit in your ear in a slightly horse voice.

"Your ass is so tight and your cunt is soaking you naughty little girl. I can feel you cumming...are you going to have a nice orgasm for me? I think you will if I do this! Yeah...you like that...I can feel you gripping me, you nasty little cock-tease"

You are ready.

I stop. I turn you over and move between your thighs. I take your ankles and push them back till they are almost by your ears. Your pussy is at my mercy. I take my cock in my hand and stroke it with slow deliberate strokes. I smear the pre-cum from my cock-head all over my rigid shaft. The cock glistens and lurches. I bring it firmly under control by slapping it down hard against your naked little clit. I nudge at it and agitate it with my swollen prick. Smearing your cream all around. Getting you all hot and wet and gooey and ready to be fucked. I move in for the kill. Positioning my pulsing cock at the entrance to you pussy, I ease forward. You gasp as I spread you wide with my cock. I push a little more and the head disappears. There is no resistance but it is very tight. I gently start to rock. Easing my cock into you inch by inch. I am aware of a low guttural moan. Its you. I continue to push. My big prick fills you completely. Stretching you out forcing its way up to your belly. It feels amazing. Your pussy is at full flood. Your nipples feel electric. I start to fuck you. I'm gentle at first. Moving slowly and smoothly I start to pump your cunt. I savor the exquisite grip of your hot, sucking snatch. Tears are streaming down your cheeks but I know from your expression the last thing you want is for me to stop. You wrap your legs around my hips and draw me in to your limit. My fucking becomes more powerful. You moan and cum. I feel something cramp up deep inside you, choking around my cock.

You wail and dig your heels in. Your fingers clench down on my forearm, nail deep. Your orgasm rocks through your entire body and back once, twice, maybe seven times. I spear you with dick. Fucking you at full force now. Jamming my cock in you over and over. Your orgasm never really subsides and my fucking just takes you from one screamer to the next. I can hardly hold out. Your pussy feels so hot and tight. I turn you over and fuck you doggie-style. I love to see your back arching as you raise your ass to meet my thrusts. I reach around and squeeze your tits, pinching at the nipples and pushing them together and up. I push your head down between your legs. You can see my big dick as it rams into you over and over. It looks so sexy. You reach back and finger your clit as I fuck you. Skin on skin. My hot breath on your neck. You bent in half taking my big cock deep. Mrs Pierce standing behind us.

Mrs Pierce?!

The early forties and devastatingly attractive (in the classic ice maiden way) math mistress who'd been ruling school with an iron rod forever is standing by the door.

"Busted." I say.

"Truly," says she.

"It's not so bad. Not what it looks like." I say.

"It's the end of your career." says she. Her voice is even, business-like and very matter-of-fact. As if she was about to confiscate a slingshot.

You start to cry. I tell you to put your clothes on.

"Not so fast," cracks Mrs Pierce.

We are both startled when she says,

"Your lives are in my hands. I have been watching from the door for some time now."

Turning to look at me.

"What you did was disgusting. Taking advantage that way. Your ass is mine. And so you will do as I say. Now fuck her some more. I got a bit excited watching your filthy performance and need a little release before I call the principle and turn you in."

The filthy bitch hoists her skirt and digs her hand in her panties angrily finger fucking herself.

"Do as I tell you or I will call the cops too," she adds, coolly.

There is nothing I can do. I move toward you. My erection is still massive.

"Put me on my knees again," you say quietly.

I rub the head of my dick up and down the crack of your ass, lubing it in the sweat and cream then push it back into you.

"Fuck her hard...she's just a filthy little slut and you are just meat...Cram that big fucking cock in her." Mrs Pierce barks as she frantically struggles in her drawers.

She moves to you and grabs your hair thrusting her hips against your face. Grinding. Suffocating you in her crotch.

"You like pussy? Like a little snatch? You nasty girl! Look at you being fucked by that monstrous penis."

She pulls her panties aside and forces you to eat her cunt.

"Lick it you little bitch. Lick my horny cunt. I like watching you take cock and now you have to learn a second talent. Go on stick your tongue right up there. You are quite pretty for a teenage whore"

Your head is spinning as you are forced to face fuck the sexy dreadful bitch. Her cunt is sticky and smells perfumed. You have trouble breathing. I am lost in your pussy, fucking you. You start to struggle as you fight for breath under the smothering pussy. You can't tell where the orgasm ends and the panic begin. I snap out of my sex funk and realize you are having a problem.

"Stop! Enough!"

"Shut up and fuck her...she's doing just fine."

"I said stop."

I not going to fuck about now. I push her back. She trips and stumbles landing on her ass.

"That's it. You're a dead man," she spits.

It's time for action. As she starts to rise, I step across and push her firmly back down. I stand over her. Without being told, you grab her discarded stockings and proceed to tie her ankles and wrists. Gagging her with her panties as a first measure, she is soon trussed up like a Christmas bird.

There is panic in her eyes and violence in your voice when you say to her;

"Now it's our turn to push you around."

Your eyes spit fire. Oh, this is going to be good.