Detention Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled at her and told her it was my pleasure.

Marsha was still recovering on the desk and was still dealing with all of her preconceived notions being sent to bed. "Oh my god, I can't believe that. I've never cum like that before. Oh my god, I feel so tired but so ... good."

Kelly seemed happy by this but it was now her turn. She stood up and unbuttoned her jeans and took off her shirt. She was wearing a white bra and those little pink heart panties. She unhooked her bra and exposed her full B cup breasts. She put her fingers into her panties and playfully pulled them down a bit.

She looked at with lust in her eyes, "I want you to fuck me."

I didn't need any more prodding and my cock was already hard again from seeing Marsha cum as she did.

She walked over to my desk and bent over it, showing her nice little ass to me. "Fuck me right here," she said while pointing to her butt. "Marsha, I want you to touch my pussy while John fucks me in the ass."

I walked up behind her and snatched her little panties in my hands and slowly worked them down over her ass and to her ankles. I stroked myself to get myself totally hard and ready and then I found her asshole with my fingers. I guided my cock to her and slowly tried to push my way inside.

She was extremely tight but was so horny she told me to just get in her ass and fuck her. I pushed a bit harder and got some of my cock inside. Marsha was finally recovered and came over to us. She looked a bit unsure what to do since she never touched another pussy but her own, but eventually got underneath Kelly and ran her fingers over Kelly's dripping wet pussy.

I was now thrusting inside Kelly's ass, getting more and more of my cock inside her. I couldn't believe how tight she was and how good her ass felt on my cock. I grabbed her ass cheeks in my hands and moved forward and backward, my cock firmly lodged in her ass.

Kelly was grunting every time I put my cock inside her and called for me to fuck her harder. I assumed she liked a bit of pain with her pleasure. I was her pain and Marsha was her pleasure. I couldn't see what Marsha was doing to Kelly's pussy but just the thought of it almost put me over the edge.

I started ramming my cock inside her harder, finally getting the feel for it. She was grunting louder a now, a muffled YES and HARDER and FUCK ME in between. I thought I even heard her crying a little bit but she only called out for more. I held onto her ass harder as I moved my cock in and out of her. It felt so good being in something so tight while the beautiful girl it was attached to was bent over my desk.

Marsha must have been doing something right to her pussy because after a few more thrusts and I assume fingers Kelly became to cum. She came hard after all that she had witnessed and accomplished earlier. I had to hold onto her just to keep my cock inside and my thrusts going. She was shaking uncontrollably and shouting out curses and other unintelligible words. Once she was done cumming and panting hard, she said, "Cum on my face. Cum on our faces."

I pulled my cock out of her ass and started to stroke myself to keep myself going. It wouldn't take long. Kelly turned around and got down on her knees next to Marsha. Marsha still looked a bit stunned but she put her face next to Kelly's right underneath my cock. I didn't need any prodding, I stroked a few more times and felt the cum stream out of my cock. I watched my cum hit their faces and some in their mouths. Kelly was still moaning loudly and Marsha seemed to be a bit stunned but she was still enjoying herself.

I finished cumming and leaned back against a desk, looking at these two hot girls with my cum on their faces and in their mouths.

After I was done Kelly licked all the cum she could get off her face and then turned to Marsha and kissed her deeply. She moved her hands all over and Marsha's body as they shared my cum in their mouths. Marsha also took Kelly's body in her hands and decided to explore another female body for the first time.

I watched for a few more minutes as these two cuties kissed and felt each other up in front of me. Kelly pulled away from Marsha and looked at her beautiful features. She asked her, "Marsha, I need to be with you. You need to let me pleasure you. Be my girlfriend? Let me love you?"

Marsha was stunned by this, and started off with a small, "We can't do that ..."

Kelly was ready for this and countered with, "No one has to know. We ARE going to the same college, we could wait to show everyone till then. Please Marsha, I want to love you."

"I don't know, I just don't know."

For some reason the adult in me looked at the clock at this time and the detention period was nearly over. This would be fine except that the janitors would be in soon to clean all the classrooms for the weekend. They had another key and there was no way we could allow them to find us this way.

I didn't want to, but I said, "Girls, we need to get going unfortunately. The janitors will be through soon and we can't be caught like this. There are showers in the locker rooms we could use to get cleaned up. We have to hurry though."

After gathering up all our stuff, cleaning up a bit around the room and running naked through the school we arrived at the locker rooms and showered and cleaned up. We walked out just in time.

Outside in the parking lot we were all still excited by what happened and made plans to do it again. Kelly gave Marsha a soft kiss on the lips before getting into her car and driving home. I knew having them together would be a great thing, especially if I was still involved in everything that happened.

I knew things were never going to be the same again and for once I was happy for getting detention. I was looking forward to next Friday already.

12