Detention for Kim Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dad was notoriously obnoxious during parent teacher meetings; that much I knew. He was a constant embarrassment with a litany of questions that drove my teachers nuts. And now my principal, who had always gotten the worst of my father's overbearing nature, was able to take out his frustrations on Mr. Chang's daughter. Before too long both of his hands were in my hair, and he had entwined his fingers through it in a possessive manner that Mr. Poln never had. He guided my head in swerving it from side to side, forcing my mouth to dance quicker over his sack, and smearing my spit on my lips and cheeks, making it practically impossible for me to service him in a state other than sloppy and messy. I stretched my mouth open wide, holding my tongue out as Mr. Lorne polished his sack with me, and my eyes looked up from Lorne's bald, stern face, to Mr. Poln's kinder, yet still confidently in charge expression.

"Mmm. We're not done talking about this David, but I don't have all night to fuck around." Mr. Lorne remarked, and just like that he yanked me by the hair, forcing my mouth to go over his cock again. He picked up in speed and strength, and before too long I wasn't sucking him off so much as being fucked in the mouth, my principal dragging my head down on his cock, only stopping when he'd strike resistance. My sounds of teasing slurps and kisses melded naturally into a noise of squeaking gags, and the spit I was drooling around his shaft pooled more heavily at his base, soaking his hair and seeping into the fabric of his trousers.

Mr. Poln had never been so rough, and I went through a great many sensations as Mr. Lorne fucked my mouth. There was an initial shock and fear, but I remembered the lessons my dominant, kind history teacher taught me. Lessons about keeping my muscles loose, and lessons about taking myself past my comfort levels. It helped me as Mr. Lorne fucked my mouth to his hilt on each thrust, claiming me in a fashion far sluttier than I ever had been before. It was still uncomfortable; my braces were aching and I had coughed once or twice, but Mr. Lorne only seemed encouraged when my whimpers were of pleasure mixed with discomfort, and when I coughed and spit it only coated his throbbing member in more hot, wet joy.

My bare knees dug into the tile as Mr. Lorne continued to fuck my mouth, and when his peak came he wasn't gentle. He suddenly forced my head down into his lap, and I struggled and tried to push free as his cock struck the back of my throat, choking me as he came. I could feel the threads of white cream suddenly striking the inside of my mouth, sending my hands flailing before clutching his knees, and my eyes watering from the uncomfortable blast. Mr. Lorne didn't let my head up until my coughing became unpleasant for him, and when my mouth popped off he made damn sure to give my face a slap with his sticky member before tucking himself back inside of his trousers.

I was left coughing, falling onto my hands as I continued to choke on the mess. I spit out what I could, but I was sure I had swallowed some, and against my face I could feel tears rolling down my cheeks and, even more startling, a line of Mr. Lorne's cum seeping from my nose. He had taken my mouth so roughly, and came so uncaringly, that he had gotten it into my sinuses.

I was still coughing as Mr. Lorne tucked himself away and stood up, trying to keep himself cleaned to hide his sin. I wasn't able to see much of the exchange through the tears, but I could tell that Mr. Poln was furious; and was only barely able to remain civil. I kept coughing as the two men spoke a bit more, until finally Lorne left, leaving me alone with my history teacher.

"F...Fucking asshole." I finally coughed out when I was sure Mr. Lorne was gone. Getting up to my knees, I looked over at Mr. Poln near the door, who regarding me with a look of mixed sympathy and pride. Another cough came from my chest, and once more I spit his cum out, before dragging the back of my hand across my mouth, trying to wipe away his taste. Mr. Poln just smiled and knelt down, avoiding the spit up cum, but sliding his box of tissues from the desk and offering it out to me. Sniffling, I nabbed one, and moved it up to begin cleaning off.

"No argument here, Kim, but let's be honest." Mr. Poln smiled at me, arching a brow. "You were enjoying it up until the end." I lowered the tissue from my mouth, my brow bending in as I regarded my teacher. My mouth opened as if to reply, to protest, but I could only muster the strength to bite down on my bottom lip in an expression of submission and agreement. Mr. Poln just smiled in that confident, calm manner of his, and he drew a hand out, letting the back of his knuckles pass sweetly down the side of my cheek.

"Now, you had homework to do, yes?" Mr. Poln asked, and my heart started to race again. My tongue danced over my braces, and for the moment, I forgot all about my principal's taste, scent, or thick, throbbing cock.

Turning in my homework was always the best part of the day.

*****

End of Chapter 4.

Note from the author: Thanks for reading chapter four of Detention for Kim! If you'd like to see more of my work, or learn how you can support it, please check out my bio on Literotica!

12