Device: Gina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Chardonnay sounds good."

"If you have that by the glass, then two Chardonnay, please," he tells the server.

"Yes, be right back." The server leaves.

"We can save the 'serious drinks' for later," she says.

"Hmmm, I like the sound of that."

She squeezes his hand then just holds it softly. "I didn't expect to meet anyone today."

"Well, clear your schedule."

"Huh?"

"I would like to spend time with you, get to know you. I hope you feel the same way about me."

She nods. "It's Friday." She glances at the imaginary watch on her wrist, and then giggles. "I'd like that."

They order salads and steaks, sit in the shade, and talk for hours while savoring several bottles of wine.

"Where have you been all my life?" she quizzes, leaning and kissing him lightly.

"I've been waiting for you." He returns the kiss. "Have you stayed at the Grand Surf? It's a turn of the century hotel and quite romantic."

"Not in this lifetime." She laughs.

"Let me treat you. If you get tired of me, you are free to leave."

There is a brief pause as she pretends to give the idea consideration. Since meeting him at the restaurant, there has been no question that she would accept such an offer. There is the issue of whom she actually is and that she isn't really missing both legs, not all the time. She almost laughs aloud at the thought, but manages to contain herself. Robert seems to have some of the same interests as she, plus handsome, intelligent, and sensitive. All qualities she had never found in a man, not that there have been that many to compare with. It seems like a weekend trial is the right thing.

"Sure. I should run home and grab a few things."

"No need. There are a few nice clothing boutiques by the hotel. I can buy what we need. We can even get swimsuits. Maybe you'll let me carry you out into the water." He chuckles.

"Hmmm."

-

He holds the door to the large suite open, and she rolls ahead. It is almost as large as her home and divided into two separate rooms. Her mouth remains agape as she surveys the sitting room then the bedroom with a king sized bed, and a bathroom with a marble floor.

"Plenty of leg room in that bed," she quips.

"One of the advantages of not having legs." He laughs. "You might need a map to find your way out."

"I have a feeling I won't be doing that much."

She rolls closer and wraps her arms around him, resting her face on his stomach. He gently lifts her; cradling her in one arm and letting lips cover hers. Instinctively, her tongue presses between them. Quickly, they begin breathing hard, heads tilting, the kiss growing more passionate. He waltzes her about the bedroom in slow circles, enjoying the lightness of her in his arm.

He pushes at the waistband of her short pants without complaint or resistance. They fall effortlessly on the floor then the white bikini panties.

"Another nice thing about not having legs," she teases.

"Hmmm."

"Uh-huh-h, hmmm." She takes his mouth for a long moment, feeling his fingers playing with her wetness. "Just so you know, there's no rush."

"I know." He sips the juices from his finger. "Yummy. I have a feeling I know where I want to be."

"I'd like that, as long I get to sample you."

-

The clock's red numeral read 8:00 and only darkness filters though the windows of the room. They are both exhausted having not stopped other than a short break for a meal from room service. There were sexual acts she had never experienced before, only read about, and enjoyed everything multiple times. Now her head rests on his chest, her shortened body stretched along his, feeling his warmth penetrate her soul.

Robert felt insatiable with Gina. It was as if Viagra coursed though his body never letting the erection subside. Not since Marcy had he had a partner so willing to perform so many acts with him, nor had he wanted to reciprocate like tonight. He thought about the woman with one leg at the restaurant the other night and tried to compare her with Gina. She had become just a fantasy, and Gina was real. Would he feel the same way at the end of the weekend, or whenever they parted?

"Let's go out in the ocean," he says.

"We never bought swimsuits."

"It's dark."

"I saw a shop in the lobby, but I have a feeling we won't be wearing anything for long." She snickers.

"There are fluffy robes in the closet that'll provide some cover."

"Good idea."

They exit the hotel though a side door, she cradles in his arm and the robe dangling empty past her hips. The beach is just as empty as it was this morning and he strolls casually, feet kicking sand playfully.

"I like being carried."

"You feel as though you belong in my arms."

"Hmmm." She presses her lips against his for the next few steps.

"Careful, we might not make to the water."

"Uh-huh, you might have to fuck me a few more times."

"Just a few? I'm crestfallen." He laughs.

The beach is dark without the moon in the sky. They drop the robes above the waterline and wade out until the calm water is above his hips. They kiss and play. He lets her float resting on his hands.

"I haven't been in the ocean since...."

"I'm glad we can."

He lifts her against his chest, his lips kissing her. He accepts her tongue deep into his mouth, a hand fondling a breast. The erection swells, though it had never really left, and he lets her slide down over the shaft.

"Oh-h, yeah-h. That's what I want," she moans. "You're bringing something out in me I've not.... Just don't stop."

"Not that I've been with many women, but I'm enjoying you in ways I never thought possible."

-

Saturday morning they return to the boardwalk cafe where they had lunch before, tables covered with fresh white linen tablecloths. They look at the menus even though they had hinted at eggs benedict and mimosas since leaving the room. When the waiter appears, Robert orders for both of them.

"What should we do?" he quizzes, holding her hand. "It's a beautiful day."

"I could go a few more rounds in bed." She laughs. "I've never ever felt so, ah...."

"Horny?" He chuckles.

She nods. "You too?"

"Uh-huh." He clinks the champagne glasses together. "To a long and enjoyable relationship."

She adds her own clink then sips, watching him over the rim of the glass. Would it be such a loss if she had to stay this way, losing her old self? That was part of the reason she had been interested in the device, and now she had found a man who seemed to be interested in her - this way. Would she mind never seeing Carly or Kate? That was easy to answer.

"I have a place up the coast. Maybe we could spend a little time there today."

The first image in her mind was a small cabin in the woods. She knew little about him. Maybe the restaurant job was all he did, but he had been able to drop a small fortune on the room.

"Only if it has a fireplace." She laughs.

"Of course. You are what it is missing."

"I like the sound of that. You are being very sweet to me."

"You deserve it."

The food arrives, and he orders two more mimosas. He pulls her hand to his lips and kisses it a few times before taking the first bite of eggs. Her heart flutters as she feels herself falling for a man she hardly knows, but she does not mind. He seems like a good person.

"We can put the top down on the Jag."

"My chair?"

"Oh, I'm sure it will fit in the trunk."

She chews and swallows, letting the empty fork dangle by her mouth for a moment. "What kind of work do you do?"

"I have some investments."

"You mentioned a restaurant job."

"I sometimes fill in when I'm short handed."

"Huh?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. I own the restaurant. Actually, I own a few hotels and restaurants."

"Really?"

"Uh-huh." He finishes chewing the bite. "My father owned several large, successful hotels and restaurants. He passed away and left them to me."

"Your mother...."

"They divorced when I was fifteen. I lived with dad after that."

She studies the man across the table, a man slightly older than the body she inhabits. He sounds confident, and successful, and she is afraid any hint of her former body will jinks everything.

"Wow," she mummers. "It sounds as if you have a fairytale life. I'm jealous."

"I've tried to let you know you are what I want, not just some rich bimbo trophy wife." He finishes the last bite and pushes the empty plate away slowly. "Hmmm that was very good." He sips. "Yesterday was the best day of my life, the 'very' best. I loved your teasing about different bodies and missing different limbs. We think alike in so many ways. Then in the afternoon, well there's no way to describe how much I enjoyed all we did."

"Me too," she whispers, nodding. "I'm just a clerk in a large office. I didn't go to a big university, just a small college. You have a life.... You have a life...."

He takes her hand, squeezes it lovingly, and flashes a big smile. "Listen, we've just met but I feel things for you that I've never thought I'd feel."

"You had a girlfriend with one...."

"Yeah, but Marci and I didn't last. Maybe you and I won't last the weekend, but let's not worry about that right now. Let's have the best few days in our lives and see what happens."

She dabs at a tear, nods her head, and rolls her hand in his. "I know I'm getting ahead of where I should be. Yes, yes we just met." She dabs at another tear. "I'm just finding happiness for the first time."

-

The wind whipping though the Jag teases Gina's long brown hair, even with the baseball cap Robert offered. She didn't mind. A handsome, loving man, drove the dark green convertible north along the coast highway and she felt a part of his life, and he a part of hers. There is little traffic, letting them speed though a few corners with tires gripping as if glued to the road. She slips the khaki short pants off so that her naked hips can feel the creamy leather seats.

"Don't put them back on," he teases.

"I feel so naughty." She snickers.

The road straightens, and he takes a moment to feel all below her waist.

"You'll have to get your seats cleaned," she quips.

"That's part of the regular service. Not because a beautiful woman creamed on them, though."

"Yeah, I can just see that in the warranty - 'stains from pussy juice not covered'."

"God, I love you. I don't think, no, I know there isn't a thing you could tell me that would change anything."

"I hope not."

"Ha! I bet your holding back about being a gun moll for the mob."

"Yeah, that's it."

The road curves slightly away from the water, and he turns into a drive on the ocean side, stops at a large double gate, and pushes buttons on a keypad. Slowly, both halves open. She considers this is not going to be just a cabin in the woods. The Jag had already started similar thoughts rippling though her mind.

The gates close automatically behind them as he slowly drives along an asphalt-paved drive winding down a gentle slope. The sea breezes fill her nostrils as they pass under a canopy of tall trees. Not until they are in front of the house is it fully visible. A large one-story home stretches far on either side of the huge double front doors.

"It's perfect for a wheelchair," he says.

"Like you built it just for me." She laughs.

"It doesn't matter, still perfect."

He lifts the chair from the trunk and snaps the wheels on then parks it near the car door. He lifts her up, pecks kisses, and looks down at the chair.

"You could carry me," she teases before pecking a few kisses, feeling his hand rubbing over bare hips, the short pants still lying on the car floor.

With a hip, he knocks the car door closed then pushes the empty chair into the house with her still cradled. Leaving the chair in the marbled foyer, he carries her though the house giving her a tour. The great room is truly grand with a fireplace and a large surround made of river rock with a rough-hewn mantle. Burned logs still rest on the grate as if there had been a recent fire. Next, they pass though the professionally appointed kitchen of high-end stainless steel appliances, Brazilian blue marble counter tops, and dark cherry cabinets.

Two wide hallways lead in opposite directions to matching master bedrooms. Each has French doors opening onto balconies looking towards the ocean. Pounding waves, crash against rocky cliffs lining the small private cove. There is a king sized bed in a large room, a smaller sitting room, and a bathroom with marble floors. A bay window by the large tub looks towards the water.

"I approve," she mummers, pecking a kiss. "This will do." She chuckles.

"It's quaint, not too big."

"Like I said, it'll do." She leans closer, offering a passionate kiss.

"Maybe we should...."

"Uh-huh, try out each room."

-

That evening they sit undressed on the sandy beach of the secluded cove. A small fire burns near as he lifts her onto his lap. She still hears the last words she said on the couch in the great room - 'getting sore', words she never consider having to say. The lovemaking was still off the charts, and she understood it would resume soon. She puts an arm around his neck and suckles his lower lip before letting her tongue roam about his mouth.

She had wrestled frequently about how to broach the subject of her former body, the device, not having legs, and all the issues that threatened to derail the future of their relationship.

"Robert...." She pecks a few kisses.

He rests a finger across her lips. "Shhh. It doesn't matter."

"What? What doesn't matter?" She sucks his mouth. "There's something...."

"I know, and I don't care. I saw the Mark II in your purse when I lifted you out of the car. I love that you have it and want to use it."

"I can be anyone for you."

"I know. I've read about it, and I understand. Honestly, it was a relief when I noticed it."

"Are you sure? You wouldn't like me the way I was, and I don't want to be the old me, even if we don't...." She wipes at a tear. "I was hoping that by the end of the weekend, it wouldn't matter."

"It doesn't matter one bit. I told you in the restaurant when you just had one leg that I wanted you."

"You...."

"It all clicked when I saw the device a while ago and I almost said something. It's been a struggle not too. The excitement was overwhelming."

She sniffs and dabs at her tears. "Thanks." She sniffs again. "I'm falling in love for the first time in my life."

"Darling, I was in love that first minute I saw you with one leg earlier in the week. Now, well I'm in heaven. Will you stay with me?"

"My work, my house?"

"You won't need to work, unless you want."

"Are you sure?"

"More than anything else. Please? Be legless, have one leg, have any body. Just be with me."

-

Six months passes like a single tick of a clock for both Gina and Robert. She has never changed out of body 329 and still has both legs off at the hip. He often carries her around cradled in one arm, sometimes even out in public. They both enjoy the attention that creates. She had sent Carla an email with the link to the web site for the Mark II, but as with Kate, she never heard from her again. It didn't matter.

The summer days are still warm, and Gina swims laps in the infinity pool. The water moves softly over bare skin, falling gently over legless hips. She stops finally, and dangles from the edge staring out to sea and listening to the waves crashing in the cove.

"How's the love of my life?" Robert asks, sitting not far away. He shifts in the chair then crosses his legs at the ankles.

She swims the few strokes to the wide steps at the shallow end then crawls up. Using her hands and swinging the hips along, she moves closer. "Never better. It's still a dream, but I don't plan on waking up." She snickers.

"Likewise."

"Any big plans for the day?"

"Other than being with you, no." He chuckles. "I talked to Ray, and he is stepping up his involvement in the company so I can spend more time with you." He reaches down and lifts her onto his lap, and she nibbles his mouth. "I hope you don't mind."

She wiggles on his lap feeling the bulge grow. "More time for bedroom sports."