My Lucky Flight

Story Info
My encounter with a traveling amputee.
1.9k words
4.7
11.9k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mattchv
mattchv
33 Followers

I travel a lot for work, and spend a lot of time in airplanes. On one particular work trip a few years ago, I had a once in a life time flight.

While waiting in the gate area waiting for people to board my flight to New York, I saw a wheelchair roll by me. I immediately looked up and could see the back of the wheelchair. The woman in the chair looked to be in her mid to late 30s, close in age to me. She had a short, straight, dark hair that was cut just above her shoulders. When I could finally see the lower part of her chair, my heart started pounding out of my chest. She was missing her legs. I waited for what seemed like hours, (likely only a minute) for her to turn around so I could see her face.

The gate agent called for all passengers needing extra time to board first. She rolled up to the counter first. I finally caught a better glimpse of her and she was beautiful. Cute face, slim build, and from what I could tell, a very high double amputee. She was wearing a mid length skirt that draped to the front edge of her wheelchair. I tried my best to hide my starring, but I couldn't look away. She was without a doubt, the most beautiful woman I had ever seen.

My mind was racing, and the thought came through my head, I hope I sit close to her. As I boarded the plane, I could see her sitting several rows back in the window seat. As I approached my row, I couldn't believe my luck... I was sitting right next to her. I loaded my bag in the bin and took my seat. I was ready to talk to her and make a move.

"Where are you traveling to?" I asked.

"Manhattan, for work. How about you?" She said with a very friendly smile.

"Same, I spend about two weeks a month in the city working with a team of people there. I love your skirt, it is really flattering on you." I could tell she was surprised by my compliment and she expressed a big smile and excitement.

"Oh thank you very much, you look really nice in that suit. I don't see many young guys flying in a suit. I get to sit next to the cute guy for the whole flight. My name is Kate by the way." She laughed and bumped my elbow.

"I'm Scott, very nice to meet you." My cheeks were immediately blushed. I had no poker face.

We spent the flight getting to know each other. She worked for a consulting company and traveled every once and a while. While she was talking I was fighting to not stare at her hips as she talked. She would move around in her chair and occasionally place her hands on her lap or scratch her hips. I could tell that she had almost no legs at all. During the flight she even turned her hips toward me and angled her body closer to me while we were talking.

I made my move, "Hey I am going to put myself out there, I think you are absolutely gorgeous. I find you crazy attractive and I would love to see you again. Can I take you out for a drink or dinner this week in New York?"

"Oh thank god you asked me... haha. I was so nervous to ask you. Some guys don't like half of a lady." She winked and touched my knee.

It was actually happening. I had a pretty good idea at that point that she knew I was into the whole missing legs thing and she seemed very into me. We spent the next hour or so talking and agreed to meet at her hotel around 8.

As people were deplaning, she asked, "Hey I have a favor to ask, and I hope you don't mind. My wheel chair is being brought up to the jet bridge. Rather than scooting out on my butt, would you be able to carry me to my chair. I promise I am not that heavy."

"Absolutely. I would love to help." I was so worried about my hard dick showing through my dress pants.

I threw my bag over my shoulder, and then reached down and leaned closer to Kate. She said to grab her hips and she would reach around my neck. She wasn't lying, she was not heavy at all, maybe 75lbs. I carried her down the aisle and to her chair. As I leaned down and put her in her chair she gave me a little kiss on the cheek.

I walked with her to ground transportation where she had a ride arranged to take her to the city. I too had a ride so we said goodbye and exchanged phone numbers.

As I got into my limo to the city, I finally had a minute to think about what just happened. I was so hard and could not contain my excitement. I went to my hotel and prepared for the date. I made sure to empty the tank, in hopes it would keep me more calm during our evening together.

______

I got there early, and waited in the lobby for Kate. Just before 8 she texted, on my way down now. Shortly after she came rolling up to me. I could see other people in the lobby taking looks at her, but in the moment I couldn't care less. I was blown away. She was gorgeous. She changed into a low cut black dress that would have probably dropped high on a normal girls thigh, but completely covered Kate's lower half. She had beautiful boobs that were hard to not stare at too. "How do I look?" she said.

"Wow, I mean.. you look, I am at a loss for words I mean you are absolutely beautiful."

(I was thinking nice Scott, really smooth there)...

We went up to the bar and ordered a cocktail. She had a vodka cranberry, and I ordered a whiskey on the rocks. We got our drinks and found a table. We were making small talk for a few minutes before she finally asked the question I was a little afraid to directly answer. "So let me ask, do you like me because of my lack of legs? I see you fighting your eyes and I think you like what you see. And I hope you say yes, by the way." She said with a little grin.

"Yes, you sniffed that one out pretty easily huh. I told you earlier, I have no poker face and I know what I like. You."

"Good, I was really hoping you would say that and just talk to me like an adult. I'll tell you my story. I was born without legs from the hips down. I only know life without legs and I like my body. I think its sexy and I like guys that think the same thing. How about we go up stairs and hang out in my room. I have a bottle of champagne up there too."

"Of course, I would love to." I said as I raised my glass to Kate.

We finished our drinks and made our way up stairs. I held her door open as she rolled into her room. She had a suite with a separate bedroom. She pointed out the champagne bottle in the fridge. I worked on opening the bottle while she moved next to the couch and smoothly transferred to the cushion. I poured two glasses and then went to sit next to her on the couch. She slowly pulled her dress up and revealed one of her hips. It was perfectly round, and full. Her butt cheek was nice and transitioned right into the end of her leg. I could see a little bit of her panties over the top of her hip. I leaned in for a kiss.

We started to make out and explore with my hands. I put my glass down and reached around her waist. I wanted so badly to touch her nubs, but resisted. I went for her boobs first. They were perfect, firm, and perky. As I squeezed she let out a little moan and slightly trusted her hips. She then grabbed my left hand and guided it to her hips.

I grabbed her body and moved my hands across her legless lower body. She then lifted herself up on top of my lap and began to grind on my lap. I grabbed a hold of her breasts and supported her upper body as she began to grind on me. She reached up and pulled her dress off right over her head. She had an incredible tight stomach and black panties that went right in between her two round nubs. She had no legs at all, it was literally the most beautiful sight I have ever seen

I picked her up once again and carried her to the bedroom. I placed her on the edge of the bed. She fell to her back and spread her arms out across the bed. It was the most incredible fantasy coming to life. I almost blew my load right there. I quickly took off my shirt and pants while she laid on bed patiently waiting. I then dropped to my knees and pulled her panties off. Her mound was shaved and with the shape of her legs, completely exposed to my face. She could not move her nubs together to block access to her slit.

I began to lick and play with her clit. She was really wet and I could tell she was enjoying what I was doing with my mouth. I placed both of my hands on her nubs and began to rub and squeeze them. She was thrusting her hips faster and faster as I continued licking and squeezing. I stopped occasionally and began kissing her nubs and stomach, eventually working my way back to her clit. I was going for probably two minutes before she climaxed, hard. She was moaning and reaching at my shoulders with her nails. Her pussy was throbbing as I very slowly moved my tongue over her lips until she calmed down.

My turn she said. I climbed on the bed and climbed on top of her. She reached for my rock hard dick and slowly rubbed it around her slit. I thrust my hips gently and began to ride her. It was very odd and incredibly exciting to feel her body end at her waste and my lower body completely spread out underneath her. She grabbed on to my body for support as we rocked on the bed. I tried to hold out as long as I could but just couldn't last and eventually pulled out and shot my load on her stomach. She smiled and said, "wow you were good."

I rolled over grabbed several tissues from the bathroom and brought them back to Kate. She wiped off her stomach and then scooted up to the top of the bed before getting under the covers. I climbed in next to her and spooned up behind her. I rested my hand on her nub and slowly rubbed around her legless torso, exploring her beautiful curves. She let out gentle moans as I explored her body and I could see a small smile on her face as she closed her eyes.

She eventually fell asleep while we laid together. I gently held her and reflected on the best night of my life.

mattchv
mattchv
33 Followers