All Comments on 'Devil in the Red Dress'

by Hand_On_The_Quill

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Of Course

Don't stop now, whore her out, thats what loving husbands do here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Get the little slut fucked good by

many mens.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 15 years ago
No dont do that

Hands, Please dont do that. I chose to read this story because it didnt sound like infidelity. Why does this section(loving wives )have so much unfaithfulness in the stories. Please make this about fun between a married couple without one or the other cheating.

tonyjosie1tonyjosie1almost 15 years ago
Nicely written

Nicely written, nicely done.

Some readers -- do they read, or just guess, giving the title and category? -- like to take cheap shots at these kinds of stories, after they get off reading them.

Write on, bro!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
forget it man

this will be another tale of a woman who goes from hardly kissing her husband in the open towards fucking 50 guys and every neighbour just because she bought a red dress. thats the new fashion here being bi and having only groupsex. the problem they have in their live is a completly other. it's like all those people with a regular headache. they take a pill and the headache is away for the time being until the next one where they take another pill. instead of looking what causes the headache they take a pill. same here they are all empty and think if I fill her up/if she gets her filling the emptyness is away for the time being. but emptyness and lonlyness will be back pretty quick and they still don't know what they are missing in life. I gave a 50 because first chapter is good written but I don't have to read any further cause it's completly clear where it is going. the problem here is menkind does not even learn by experiance, the generation of 68 has already proven it's not working but as always some know better. you also could bet the next war will come pretty soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Same old same old.

Slut wife gets fucked by a thousand and one people both male and female. Then she gets pregnant by blackmen and then the husband eats out her nasty dirty cunt. Anything I missed? That is going to happen in the next chapter? You swingers are all the same as are your stories.

magmamanmagmamanalmost 15 years ago
Excellent.

With a common scenario, yet dressing it with interesting driftings of words such as "Trying to bulldoze the awkwardness" makes this short piece a delight. That line posts a vision of the moment in the reader's mind.

(I might just swipe that one L0L)

The few small typos hide well in the vision of the moment.

Add in a sexuality which is not blatant, the potential is there for more.

This old man will be looking forward to where you take us,

Thanks,

MGM

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
please break the....

....brit cuckold trend.Stay the course!-pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loving Wives category

Nice well written story. Affection and sizzle in the characters, nice scenes, nice humor.

As for the category - readers, the DEFINITION of Loving Wives category on LitErotica is Tales of adventurous married women & their mates. Adventuresome does NOT mean, they have sex more than once a week or ::gasp:: try something other than missionary. It means, couples that swing, share, flirt with others, practice polygamy, polyamoury, or something similar, at least flirting with breaking the rules of traditional western monogamous marriage. If you don't expect that, go read in Romance, it is a much safer category.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Good start

Great dialogue and fairly plausible tale. Hope Hubby is up for a rowdier Sweetie!

Racerman1969gsRacerman1969gs10 months ago

The author is obviously a limey. Calling panties "knickers". That is so 17th century.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous