All Comments on 'Devil in the Red Dress Ch. 02'

by Hand_On_The_Quill

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Good story, well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Cuckold story= 1 star.

Love? Seriously? You want a bitch whore cunt like katie for a wife? I hope your 'real' wife cucks you like katie cucked her wimp cuckold husband.

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 12 years ago
Loved your story!

More please!

decadent_katedecadent_kateover 12 years ago

Nice story- unfortunately the horde of morons are unavoidable as I can already see. Don't let it put you off though, keep writing!

chootkabhootchootkabhootover 12 years ago
let us know

must be the author's wife. too much detail to be otherwise. I was also in Iraq, can your wife do a little more for the troops? thank you sweet cucky

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
why

Why does it bother people, who write trash, when comments are made that they don't like. Really what to like your a sick fuck who writes garbage and only sickos will like it and most of them have no life anyway just their sickos stories on a computer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well Done

Well done and certainly worth waiting for. Hoping that Katie auditions again and tells hubby all about it. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice story

maybe Eric will leave Katie and her hubby with a little bundle of joy before he returns to action. This way they will alway remember this experience they had with Eric. Good story and glad that Katie found someone that could really satisfy her the way she should be loved. Thanks for sharing.

ohioohioover 12 years ago
Very intense and erotic

I have no idea what you have planned but I will eagerly await the next chapter.

Thanks, ohio

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice!

Waiting for the rest of th story...Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
TAKING GOOD CARE OF OUR MILITARY MEN

ONE OF THE HOTTEST STORIES I HAVE READ ON "LOVING WIVES"

WILL BE LOOKING FOR MORE KEN

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot

But, I have a problem when a married couple, all of a sudden - out of nowhere, find themselves getting erotic with a third person. Why, they didn't marry as swingers?

Now, he drinks to excess, fantasizes, his wife is hot and promiscuous and he pushes it along. I've seen these guys - they are sick the next day!

This guy, turns out he has a low self esteem, lacks manly confidence and uses alcohol to mask his secret desire to see his wife ravaged - he's a wuss and a cuck - just say it!

Well written, thanks for the story!

KevstaKevstaover 12 years ago
Bloody good story

It's hot, it's erotic, it's fiction, it pushes all the right buttons as a fantasy - it works for me. Well written and crafted follow up to part one - hot steamy erotic fiction!

Encore!

tanda9876tanda9876over 12 years ago
excellent story

Really enjoyed it and well written.

theapostrophetheapostropheover 12 years ago
Simply amazing

One of the most erotic, dirty, fun stories I've read in a while, not to mention well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The category is Loving Wives

Not wimpy assed bastards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The Category is Loving Wives

....but it doesn't specify who they should be loving, does it?

Amazing how many complete tools there are here. There was a fair warning at the start of the story, if you don't like it - jog on.

Are you going to go to the Anal section next and complain about the sickos who like to stick up the pooper?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it!

Loved this story, very very naughty and a huge turn on for someone who has their own loved Katy that is going to be shared.

More chapters please!

JW.

newtype2525newtype2525over 12 years ago
wow! that rocked!

I love the pace and the pay-off was outstanding! I hope there is a series here! I wouldn't mind in the least to read more of your awesome writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This is a FETISH story

If you post it in LW you will get 1*. Post it in Fetish and you won't get "moronic" comments. My opinion differs, if you like this type of story, you are the moron.

toomuchinmyheadtoomuchinmyheadover 11 years ago
Re: anon this is a FETISH story

Who says that YOU make the rules? As another commenter said, it's LOVING wives, with no definition of who they are loving. In addition, there was fair warning at the beginning. Just because YOU don't understand it doesn't make it wrong.

Great, hot and dirty, pure fantasy, well told. Few typos overlooked. Thanks, Quill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OUTSTANDING super hot story! ...loved it!

My wife and I both really enjoyed this story!!! +++ Excellent writer. Definitely belongs in Loving Wives section.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
ANOTHER CUCK_PILE_OF CRAP !!!

UNO ESTRELLA MARICA !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story, thanks!

I too harbor fantasies of my wife with a young stud/soldier. To see a prim and proper wife turn wicked lights up my desire. Although her transition was rapid i found it temptingly believable--spawned by a slightly racy trigger in that red dress. My wife is wearing a red dress today and my search to find your story on Literotica was driven by my fantasy of sharing the joy with a deserving stranger. Really enjoyed it from the safety of my computer.

Also enjoyed some of your phrases, natural, funny, genuine. The 3rd page of Chapter 2 also wrenchingly real, as there would surely be doubts and regrets, fears, and increased longing too. I think hubby went a bit too far in granting daily access to the new stud but I like the idea of a soldier getting everything they could want.

By way of critique, there are a number of times where there is an error in word choice--word correctly spelled but the wrong word. Maybe spell check tripped you up? A little distracting, but did not break the spell. Keep it up.

Looking forward to Chapter 3. Gotta go, my wife is returning...

BSreaderBSreader11 months ago
Not

My cup of tea but thanks for allowing me to express unlike so many authors who are afraid to hear the truth. Its bull.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous