Devil in the Red Dress Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was horrified at the scene that might emerge if Cynthia saw her father's lechery so I quickly asked her if she wanted to go outside for a while "to look at the stars". Pretty lame, but I was deep in my beer and it sounded pure genius at the time. Luckily she agreed and we made our way outside where a group of smokers congregated in what looked like a society of mutual loathing for non-smokers. One of them was a university friend of Cynthia's and she called her across just as entered the garden. Once glance at the completely overcast skies convinced us of what a crap idea it was to stargaze and we wandered over to join them.

I then suffered through a completely boring and inane twenty something girl student conversation, which I refuse to relate to another human being. I stomached as much of it as I could and made my excuses and left, heading back to the house where, soulful sad melodies were still blaring out.

I was surprised to see Katie still dancing with John and saw that the sly old dog had swapped hands and ass cheeks. Fleetingly I wondered at my lack of incandescent rage and jealousy. I used to be terribly jealous, when I was younger -- flying off the handle at the most innocuous things -- but that seemed to have mellowed out of me. I felt secure, safe. Nothing and nobody would stop Katie loving me, our relationship was granite, unconditional. I felt that with deep certainty then and smiled, reminding myself at what a lucky bastard I was.

The song ended and the finally separated, Katie saw me and came over, her face beaming.

"Hey you! Where have you been? I've ordered us a taxi, should be here in a couple of minutes."

"Katie, we live next door." She laughed and slipped into my arms for a kiss.

"No silly, we are going to that new club in town. Eric is coming too. Poor thing is bored out of his mind at home, said we would show him a good time, get his mind off the war." I nodded, pretty much shocked to my roots. A club? I doubt Katie had been in a club more than three times in her life. She thought going to be at 11pm was late. I thought it was a clever excuse for the dress but....well, you have to roll with the punches in life.

As it turned out, we timed our exit at the same time as everyone else. Our taxi arrived just as the last of the guests were saying their goodbyes and making excuses as to why they could not join us.

The taxi ride was silent and sexually charged. Katie sat between Eric and me and was being 'eye fucked' by the scumbag looking taxi driver through the rear view mirror. Soon we were into the nightspot in town and were surrounded by the usual anti-social behavior crowd of fighting drunken guys and scantily clad girls.

The club was fairly standard fair: loud, dark, with extortionately priced drinks and was suitably seedy. Katie dragged the two of us straight to the dance floor and we spent a few drunken numbers packed into the meat market and bumping into other party goers, all of which looked too high to even notice we were there. After the fourth or fifth song Eric excused himself and went in search of the bar and Katie and I danced together, up close and racy. I grabbed her ass and drew her in. She spun around and writhed against me, her back against my chest and I whispered in her ear.

"Don't lead the poor kid on too much, blue balls are just cruel." She wriggled her hips against me then replied.

"Who says I'll leave him with blue balls?" she grinned wickedly and spun away from me. I looked at her and shook my head mouthing "tease."

The music then changed to a Latin mix of salsa, mambo and the like. Eric returned and I took my cue to head to the bar myself, not being a fan. The queue at the bar was horrendous. I elbowed and cajoled myself to the front only to be ignored several times by the bar staff, all of which looked too young to even be in the club. I sighed to myself, remembering how I used to pride myself on my bar presence in my youth. After a couple of songs I thankfully got served and I fought my way back to our spot on the dance floor, where I saw Eric and Katie grinding together vigorously in a risqué mambo. To be fair to the kid, he was a good mover for one so large. I sipped at my beer and watched them for a while, noting how Katie was straddling his huge thigh and how far up this hiked her dress.

"Fucking gorgeous isn't she," a male voice said to my right.

"Excuse me?" The guy looked like an extra lost from the set of Trainspotting.

"Her in the red dress -- fucking lovely." I grinned at myself and took another swing.

"Yeah, would love to be taking her home," I replied, proud of my drunken 'wit'.

"Yeah, me and all. Too bad she is with Conan there eh?"

"Who, Eri...the guy she is dancing with?"

"Yeah, lucky bastard has had his hands all over her. So better keep your gawping sly, wouldn't want to argue with him now would ya?" I nodded in agreement and the man walked off, probably to sell drugs.

I watched them dance for a long while after that. It soon became clear that the strange and repulsive man was right. Eric had his huge hands all over Katie's ass as they danced. He would spin her out wide to the length of his arm then reel her in and she would hold her body against him, her ass against his thighs and his hands roaming up her body and brushing her breasts. I watched this in silence, my horniness increasing with each moment. They got bolder and more brazen. Eric openly groped Katie's breast and I thought I saw her hand snake down between his legs for a moment.

I chose that moment to re-introduce myself to the equation, coming up behind Katie and sandwiching her between Eric and I, where she danced wantonly until the music changed to techno.

My memory of the club goes hazy at this point as I was pretty wasted. I have small flashed of recollection. I remember dancing with a young blonde girl, up close and personal, and maybe I kissed her or maybe I didn't. I remember seeing Katie dancing with a strange man, his hands full of her ass and his face buried into her neck, like a vampire -- but no sign of Eric.

Finally I sobered up a little and my memories come back into focus. I remember finding Katie and Eric dancing once more, this time little more than swaying to the music while pressed up against each other. They saw me and wandered over and we then retired to a booth where Katie sat between Eric and I and ordered drinks. Katie then slid up to me and whispered urgently in my ear.

"Sweetheart. Don't be angry. This is just a bit of fun. He is a sweet guy and he is so lonely and...." I put a hand aginst her lips and whispered back.

"Have fun." She smiled then, her face pure happiness and said to me, intense as I have ever seen her:

"I love you."

After that she slid up to Eric and started whispering to him, her hand on his arm. The music was too loud for normal conversation so I left them too it, drinking deep from the cocktail that arrived. Soon the music changed again and Katie dragged Eric out to the dance floor once more. I left them too it and did some people watching for a long while, my drunken haze deep enough to make staring at other drunk people sort of interesting.

Later, I must have got bored of that as I stumbled up to the dance-floor again and saw Katie and Eric stood stock still on the dance-floor, lips locked in a passionate kiss. Her hands were cupping his crotch and he was pulling her in tight. My cock ached with pressure.

I stumbled back to my booth and slumped down, ordering some water to try and sober up. Time passed. Finally Katie and Eric returned, hand in hand. Katie walked up to me and said

"Let's get a cab home," I nodded and followed them out, noticing that they still held hands.

The taxi-ride home was sexually charged but not boring in the slightest. Katie and Eric were all over each other, passionately kissing and groping with me sat next to them. The taxi driver nearly crashed several times trying to peek at the action as Eric grabbed one of Katie's tits out of her dress.

As we pulled up Katie jumped over Eric and dragged him towards our house, leaving me to pay. The taxi driver was smirking the whole while, another priceless story for the boys down at the pub for him. I heard Katie fighting with the front door key as I counted out the money and then they were through. By the time I got my change and headed into the house Katie had already dragged Eric into the living room and had put on some music.

As I walked in I saw Eric seated in my chair and Katie stood over him, dancing. She looked up at me as I walked in and said.

"Husband dear, it looks like I lost a bet. Seems that this solider boy gets to tell me what to do for a whole night." She bit her lip at that and looked at me, seemingly for direction.

"What was the bet." I managed to croak, moving further into the room.

"Well...." She said, swaying slowly to the music "I bet him that his cock was smaller than your big boy." I almost choked. "But then I felt it on the dance floor and I was wrong. So this is my forfeit." She looked again at me, asking permission. I nodded then asked:

"So what has he asked you to do?"

"Oh, he wants me out this dress," She laughed, "and to do it slow." With that she turned away from me and her dance became more sensual. She swayed and moved with the music with a sweet abandon I had never seen from her. Slowly, torturously, she pulled down the top of her dress, exposing her bra. My heart pounded and I sat on the edge of the seat next to me, transfixed. I moment later and she was stepping out of the dress. The wicked dress that had brought us here, would the spell be broken now it was off her? Not a chance.

She now stood before us in her tiny, frilly matching thong and bra and stocking and suspenders. Her gorgeous athletic body lit up by the soft lamp light as she writhed in her heels, playing a game with this young man, this stranger, that was so beyond her normal personality that I could hardly believe it. What sex goddess had replaced my wife?

She ran her hands up and down her body, exploring her breasts, the cure of her thighs and the roundness of her ass as Eric watched, silent and unmoving, eyes burning with desire.

Slowly she reached up behind her and unclasped her bra, letting it fall to the floor and releasing her gorgeous breasts, exposed for the first time since her marriage to any man but me. She moaned as she rubbed her nipples brazenly. I unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock, unable to resist touching myself any longer.

I heard Eric speak then. All he said was "Suck me."

Katie gasped and swiveled around to look at me, briefly. When I said nothing she turned back to Eric and sunk to her knees. She crawled over to him and started undoing his trousers. I was almost hyper-ventilating with what I was seeing. Should I stop this?

Too late, Eric threw his head back in pleasure as Katie pulled out his enormous tool. I moved across the room for a better view and saw how her small hand struggled to fit around it. She stroked it slowly, a look of awe on her elfin face.

"Suck it." Eric repeated, with impressive command. If I had been him, with another man's wife about to blow me, I would have taken what I got and been thankful, fearful of pushing too hard.

Katie moaned as she continued to jack him off, pulling his trousers down over his ankles. Then she slowly took him into her beautiful mouth. It was quite a sight to behold. My sexy, conservative wife on her knees, her ass sticking out in just a thong, suspenders and stockings, sucking on a monster cock in the middle of our living room. We had entertained Eric's parents here. John had sat in the very chair. Eric grunted and put his hands behind his back, and gazed down as Katie got to work struggling valiantly to stuff as much of his huge dick into her mouth and throat as she could manage.

The CD clicked off, leaving the sounds of Katie's blowjob echoing around the room. I started to wank my cock harder, not wanting to blink and miss a second of this erotic dream. Katie could only manage about half of his cock before she began to gag. She fucked her mouth on his cock repeatedly and I watched as she looked up into his eyes as she did so, her beautiful tits swaying underneath her. At one point she took his massive balls in her mouth and jacked his cock off above her head. After a few minutes of being pleasured by her mouth Eric piped up again:

"Fuck me with your tits." Katie didn't even hesitate, pushing her tits together and wrapping them around his huge member. She tweaked her nipples as she fucked him, her tongue catching the tip on the up thrust each time. Before long he was ready to cum and my wife began a filthy commentary:

"Are you ready to cum big boy? Where would you like to cum? On my face? In my mouth? Do you want your neighbors' wife to swallow your sperm?" Jesus, where had she heard these things? Had she found my porn stash and not told me?

Unsurprisingly, this sent him over the edge and he just managed to grunt "mouth" as he exploded, the first rope of cum splattering against Katie's cheek. She managed to get her mouth around his cock then and her cheeks billowed with the huge wad being deposited there. She moaned as he filled up her mouth then swallowed in one, taking down a belly full of stranger sperm. This pushed me over the edge and I started to masturbate furiously, which Katie noticed. Quick as a flash she stood and strode over to me and deposited herself on her knees in front of my cock.

"In my mouth love, cum for me," I obliged and filled her mouth again, my mind exploding in fireworks as she wrapped her lips around and sucked me dry.

"Fuck that was hot." I said as Katie finally finished milking me.

"Mmmm...but the night is young." Katie replied, sauntering over to Eric and kneeling in-front of him, once again. "What now master?" She asked, her face as innocent as she could manage.

Eric started at her, unable to believe what he was seeing. He pulled her up off her knees and into his lap and they began to kiss again, with passion, tongues exploring. After an age of this he pulled her higher and engulfed her left breast, Katie gasping in pleasure, her eyes seeking mine then winking. He mauled her tits for a few minutes then said, voice thick and rough:

"Upstairs." Katie stood and led him by the hand up the stairs, his huge cock swinging with each step. I followed them into our bedroom where Eric clambered into the bed and placed his hands behind his back.

Katie crawled up into the bed after him and immediately got to work on his cock with her mouth, sucking the monster to full hardness again, her head bobbing up and down. Unsurprisingly, with my wife's tender ministrations, he was hard as a rock within minutes. Without a word being spoken, Katie then stood and stepped out of her thong, naked, but for her stockings, for the first time in front of a stranger since our marriage. She quickly straddled Eric and lowered herself slowly onto his huge shaft. The moment of penetration was exquisite and is forever burned in my memory.

I watched as her small, athletic frame slowly impaled itself. I watched as her face broke into a picture of pleasure, her back arching. I stared, amazed as she slid further and further down this young man's cock, until finally she held him fully inside her, his huge balls resting against the base of her ass. Slowly she began to ride him, pulling out almost completely and lowering herself down again. She was groaning with pleasure as she picked up speed, multiple orgasms shuddering through her body as the sounds of their fucking filled the room. I was rock hard again and began to stroke myself in rhythm to the gentle slaps of his heavy balls hitting the bottom of my wife's ass. They seemed to fuck like this for an age. Katie was bouncing ever faster, her tits swaying and sweat was dripping off her back, her body tensing periodically as she reached climax after climax on the young stud under her. Finally, she wore herself out in her wild reckless abandon and they switched places.

Eric tore off his sweat drenched shirt, revealing a massive ripped torso. Her threw Katie on the bed and began fucking her missionary, driving deep into her with huge powerful, merciless thrusts. Katie wrapped her legs around his waist at first, then his shoulders as he ploughed ever deeper. She was babbling now, a constant stream of:

"Oh fuck, fuck me deep! Harder! Sweetheart it's so big! Oh fuck!" which was roughly in rhythm with the pounding of the bed-head against the wall. Eric was a machine, seemingly possessed of limitless stamina. He hardly slowed down for what seemed an eternity, his ass a blur as he smashed into my diminutive wife, who shuddered in orgasm once more, then began to beg.

"Let me taste it! I want to suck it! Let me suck it!" Eric stopped his assault and moved his hips up her body, her legs still pinned to his shoulders and brought his cock up to her mouth. I heard slurping noises and Katie devoured his meat then watched as he began to rock his hips and fuck her mouth. Katie's hand snaked down to her pussy and she began to rub her clit as Eric worked deeper. It was the most obscene and erotic thing I had ever seen.

I was furiously tugging on my cock by this stage, my balls churning and my belly a mass of erotic fire. Eric then flipped her over once more, and started to fuck her doggy, her face towards me. Katie's eyes were closed and she bit on her lower lip as he slid into her, quickly establishing a punishing rhythm. Her eyes opened and had a glazed, drunken quality to them. She stared directly into my eyes as Eric pounded away behind her, his muscular frame covered in a sheen of sweat.

"Come to me baby," Katie moaned, reaching out to me with one hand as Eric picked up the pace once more. I walked over as in a trance, my cock rigid steel in front of me. Katie grabbed it as soon as I was in range, stuffing it into her mouth with a moan of pleasure.

Thus began our first threesome. I stood still and enjoyed the rhythm Eric set, thrusting my wife up and onto my cock repeatedly. I lasted longer than I thought I would, but eventually I lost control, spilling my seed deep into my wife's waiting throat, hearing her moan with pleasure. I sat on the edge of the bed then and watched as Eric continued his epic conquest, grabbing Katie's hair now and treating her roughly, the slapping sound of flesh on flesh overpowering. Katie had by this stage lost the power of speech and was just grunting with each thrust, her head swaying. Suddenly Eric was panting harder and asked:

"Where do you want it?" in a thick voice, as he plunged deeper and harder than ever before.

"Cum in me! Cum in me!" Katie squealed, thrusting her hips back to meet his.

Soon they reached a crescendo, Eric letting out a deep guttural shout and Katie screeching in pleasure as his cock pumped gallons of cum deep inside her.

After he was done Eric collapsed over to the side of the bed, totally spend. Katie purred with contentment and looked over at me, a deeply satisfied smile on her face. Watching Eric cum in my wife had stoked the embers and I found myself hard once more, mounting my just fucked wife as in a dream and finding my own savage rhythm. Soon Katie was cumming again and I saw Eric watching us, stroking his huge tool once more. We switched to doggy and Eric and I spit-roasted my wife once more.

We carried on in this fashion for what was left of the night. I came in Katie twice more and Eric did once before we all collapsed in exhaustion, Katie asleep between us, one cock in each hand.

I awoke in the early morning, hung-over and still sleepy - to the sounds of vigorous fucking. I looked over and saw Katie pinned against our bedroom wall, her hands wrapped around Eric's head, being pounded once more. I smiled and fell back asleep.