Devil in the Red Dress Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next time I awoke it was afternoon of the next day. I was alone in the bed. Sudden dread and remorse filled me.

Oh fuck, what the fuck did we do?

Where was Katie?

I stumbled to the toilet and then down to breakfast, my mind still reeling from the potential disaster that we had sleepwalked into. Did this mean the end? What the fuck was wrong with me?

Katie was sat at the breakfast table, wearing her robe. She smiled up at me as I walked in, and pushed across a strong cup of coffee. I gratefully grabbed it and sat down. There was a drawn out silence.

"Where's Eric?" I asked eventually, cringing as I said it.

"Oh, he's gone back home. Didn't want to worry his parents." Another awkward pause and we looked at each other, both avoiding it.

Finally I cracked.

"Are we ok?" I asked, a little harsher than I intended. Her expression was one of deep anxiety.

"I hope so." She said in a small voice. "Look, last night..."

"It's Ok." I cut in. "I enjoyed it."

Her smile was knowing, "I could tell," she replied.

"Maybe there is something wrong with me, maybe I am some sort of sick pervert, but I enjoyed seeing you with him. It made me hornier than I have been in my whole life." She was silent for another moment, her hand resting on her coffee mug.

"I sucked him off this morning, while you were asleep." She shrugged "It felt naughty. Felt like the permission from last night was over, like I was actually cheating. But I did it anyway. I sucked his cock right here, as he ate breakfast. I licked his balls then swallowed down his cum." Her eyes shot up to mine, worried. I dragged my chair around to hers and took her hand, guiding down to my cock.

"Just hearing you say that has made me horny as fuck." She glanced up at me, her hand wrapping around my cock. "I guess I am a twisted bastard but I want you to fuck him every day. Send him back to Iraq so ravaged he won't need pussy for a year." Her hand was pumping on my cock now. "Tell him that when you get back from work each day he can come over here and do what he likes to you. Tell him you are his toy, with my permission, until he goes back out."

"Oh god honey I love you." She whimpered, slipping down to suck my cock again.

"I love you too Katie." I threw my head back as she started sucking me in earnest.

"Katie?"

"hmmmps?" came the muffled reply.

"For my birthday next week; I think we need to get you a new dress."

End of Part Two