Devil's Triangle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry your pretty little head about that Jack. I have a proposition for you. It involves you, your brother, your lovely girlfriend and myself. I already told you this didn't I?" she said as she started rubbing my cock again only harder this time.

"Mmmh yeah" was all I could say as she picked up the pace and dove down to take me in once again.

About two minutes later I was ready to explode.

"Mmmh yeah I'm gonna come," I said and immediately she stopped took her hand of me and sat on the bed on her knees and elbows.

"Fuck me, HARD or I'll tell Anna," she said as she pulled her pussy apart and rubbed her clit.

"Which hole you want it baby," I said as I grabbed her ass cheeks and rubbed my pre-cum soaked cock over her wettend asshole.

"YES! there, that one, NOW!" Sam stammered as she rubbed her clit at quickened pace.

I cautiously eased my huge cock into her tight yet willing asshole, she however seemed more willing and with one swift move backwards she engulfed my cock all the way into her. She let out a yelp of either pleasure or pain or both, I wasn't sure. She started riding my cock with long and hard bounces backwards against me.

"Aha YES! FUCK ME! harder and harder, you fuck machine," she screamed and so I did, after first suppressing a heartfelt laughter at this girl's screamed words.

"Thank god Anna doesn't do that every time we have sex, we would've been kicked out by the neighbours months ago, and now I finally understand why, Harry and Sam never could hold a place more than a year," I thought as Sam rocked back and forth, breathing heavily and moaning every few seconds as my cock entered her ass again and again.

"Ohh YES! Yeahhhh," Samantha screamed and at that moment I heard a door open inside the boat, not our door but another. I was right in suspecting that it was Anna's door and I heard two distinct pairs of footfalls coming our way. Since I was close to making Sam and not to mention myself come I couldn't be bothered to stop fucking the lovely Asian girl before me, even if the boat were sinking and on fire.

I wondered however why Anna and Harry were coming our way, it just didn't make sense. Knowing my brother I would've suspected he'd be doing the same thing to my girlfriend as I was doing to his. Sam's body shook and trembled beneath me and she came with a awfully loud yelping sound that stopped my fucking her dead in it's tracks, I had to cover my ears.

"Ohhhhhhhhyeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!" it sounded at a high decibel rating for about fifteen seconds. As her orgasm subsided she turned around as quickly as she could and started blowing me like a mad woman. I could hold it back just barely as she pumped away at my rod.

"I want to fuck your lovely pussy," I stammered in a low groan. She pushed me onto my back and took her position on top of me. She kinda looked like a runner waiting for the start pistol to sound. She humped down onto my fully erect and ready to explode cock and started fucking me at rapid, road runner like pace. Her breasts were flying to all sides as she humped me toward another orgasm.

"Ohhh-ohh-ohhhh-ohh ohhhhh," and so on and so forth was all that came out of her. I at some moment heard a similar sound although lower coming from somewhere close, that's when I realised it was my own voice grunting and groaning away under the stresses my body was enduring.

"You guys okay in there?" I heard Anna call and I saw her head peeking through the porthole on the door. At that moment I came again and again, my first multiple orgasm. I loved the way this vacation was turning out.

"Wauw Harry you were amazing. And I mean really amazing. You haven't done it that good in months," Sam said panting like crazy as if she'd just run a marathon. That, however was a little too much for Harry who snorted and grumpily said, "Why thank you your imperial fuckness. It's not like you have the time or energy to do it as much as I'd like".

And with that he disappeared out into the hall once again. Anna however didn't, she was absolutely, well turned on is one way of describing it however I like to use, horny as a ten peckered owl.

"Hey Anna," I said looking up at her from my position under Samantha, "I know I can't say this isn't what it looks like 'cause it is, so I'm just gonna say, wanna join in?" She nodded slyly and took off her white top and walked over to me and slapped me gently in the face.

"Bad boy, now come up and kiss me lover," she said as she took up position next to me. So I did. Samantha climbed off of me and concentrated her efforts on Anna's beautiful breasts.

"Sam?" Harry asked from in the small corridor outside the bedroom. "Mmmh mmh yeah wha'?" Samantha asked distractedly as she pulled her mouth off of Anna's left nipple.

"Could I join you guys?" he said as he came in wearing his usual grin and only that. His cock was already semi-hard and the for-skin was pulled back over the head, making it shine with pre-cum. "Sure bro, it's all family right? And I thought this was the plan anyway," I said as I pulled my lips off Anna's. He smiled a wicked smile and climbed onto the bed.

The girl's didn't object to being ravaged by two physically identical men. And why would they? This was part of their plan in the first place since as always their brains had cooked up that plan much earlier than Harry and I had, namely during their bathroom visit at dinner...

12