Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All three of them were covered from hair to waists with cum. They each ran their fingers through their own gooey mess. Sarah bent toward Grace and flicked her tongue into her eye and pulled whatever she collected back in her mouth. Grace, grinned at Sarah and then flicked her tongue across her chin and pulled her tongue back into her own mouth.

My cock was still hard but I had no idea for how long so I motioned to Grace and pointed at my throbbing cock. Grace grinned and crawled onto my hips facing me with her feet at my waist and her arms back with her hands on my knees. Sarah held up my cock and Grace positioned herself and flinched as she pushed her ass onto my knob. She stopped there as she adjusted to the size. She probably should have applied a lubricant, but there was an urgency to get on my hard cock before I lost it.

With Grace in this position, her pussy was available to Sarah and Sandy and they pushed their faces close and shared flicking their tongues into their mother's pussy. The look on her face told me that she wasn't really prepared for what her girls were doing, but their tongues got the better of her and she mumbled, "Fuck. That feels amazing." She pushed another inch into her ass. I let her take what she wanted but I could feel my cock beginning to soften and you can't butt-fuck very well with a soft cock.

I hurried her along by pushing up into her before she took the initiative to push down. She groaned hard as I steadily pushed inside her ass and started fucking her ass. Grace moaned and muttered, "Oh fuck. Yes. That's wonderful. It's been way too long. Sarah and Sandy covered their snickers with their hands.

After I started fucking Grace's ass, my cock hardened again and a couple minutes later, Grace exploded into another orgasm. I forgot which one. Her girl's attack on her pussy and my cock fucking her ass drove her into another vaginal orgasm. I wasn't even close to another orgasm and when Grace let herself fall to her back between my legs my cock came out of her with a loud groan.

Sandy went to her mother's master bathroom and came back with a wet facecloth and wiped my cock clean and then Sarah drove her lips down my shaft as far as she could and lashed her tongue around it. Sandy drilled her tongue into her mother's pussy to collect her juices and Grace yelped from Sandy's touch to her clitoris.

Sarah said, "Sandy. We can suck him off and practice Tina's lessons."

I laughed and said, "No. I'm going to have to take a raincheck. I'm a long way from an orgasm. I've already been here longer than I planned. I need to get home before anyone knows I left." I looked at my watch. It was nearly ten o'clock.

I pulled my legs out from under Grace's nearly comatose body and got off the bed. I dressed as Sarah and Sandy watched my cock being pushed into my pants. They looked at each other and giggled. I came over and kissed each of the girls and then kissed Grace on the lips. She opened her eyes and looked up at me. She pursed her lips to mine and whispered, "Holy shit. Thank you Dex. I could get used to this. I hope we can do this again, soon." I grinned down at her and then kissed her on the tip of her nose and left.

Sarah and Sandy walked me downstairs to the back door. Sarah said, "You can't know how much she needed this. She'll be a lot easier to live with now. At least for a while and then if she doesn't call you, we will." Sandy giggled and I waved as I stepped out the door. Sarah waved and said to Sandy, "Let's go see how many more orgasms we can get out of Mom." I chuckled and hurried across their backyard to the hole in the hedge.

I eased open the front door and slipped inside. I could hear the TV in the family room. I loudly opened my bedroom door and then walked into the kitchen and took a couple beers out of the refrigerator and walked into the family room. I handed one beer to Dad and he grinned and took it. Mom and the twins were slumped together on the sofa. All were asleep. Dad looked over at them and said, "I guess they had a rough night last night."

I chuckled as I sat in a chair beside Dad and said, "Didn't we all?"

Dad said, "I'm glad to see you getting down into the books. I've never seen you study like that before. It'll pay off in the end." I guess I pulled it off; not that I was proud of it. I felt a little guilty, but I didn't want the hassle.