Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 12

Story Info
Dex performs as Dancing Bear at Bachelorette Party.
17.1k words
4.78
19.1k
42

Part 12 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,320 Followers

Dex and the Twins at College

CHAPTER 12

After sneaking out to meet with Sarah and Sandy's mother, Grace, and sneaking back in again three hours later, Mom and the twins were balled up in a heap on the sofa sound asleep. The TV was on low volume and Dad and I talked. He praised me for buckling down and studying for the past three hours. I was embarrassed, not from his praise but because it was unwarranted. I had told everyone I was going to study in my bedroom and then I had gone and fucked the neighbor and her daughters.

Dad started talking about Sylvia, which reminded me that Mom had yet to reveal how her lunch with Sylvia had gone earlier in the week. Dad revealed what had happened instead. He prefaced his story by making it clear that he wasn't there. He was just relaying what Mom had told him after.

Dad said, "Before their lunch, all I got from your mother was that Sylvia and her sister had visited you up here and that Sylvia had told you things. You told her to talk to Maddy about what she confessed to you. Well, I guess she did talk to Maddy and the lunch was set up between them. Your mother only told me that she and Sylvia were meeting for lunch. Whatever. I didn't even ask what-for." Dad took a sip off his beer and returned to his story as I glanced at the sofa to see if Mom was still asleep. "They had planned to meet at work and drive to the restaurant together from there. Maddy was dressed to the nines and of course Sylvia always is. Your mother was just finishing up a blow job behind my desk when my secretary informed me that Sylvia was in the outer-office. Maddy cleaned up in my office bathroom and left. I didn't think another thing of it."

Mom moaned and changed her position. June's head was resting on her butt. Julie's face was buried between Mom's big boobs. Dad waited for Mom to settle down again before continuing, "Later that afternoon, I had a scheduled meeting with Sylvia and she was more disheveled than I had ever seen her. Her hair was messed up. Her lipstick was smeared. Her clothes? Well, there was something off about her clothes. She was nervously trying to gather her stray hair and curl it over her ears. She was distracted through the meeting. I didn't say anything about my observations."

We both finished our beers and I got up to retrieve a couple more. Dad snapped the tab a few times with his fingernail and continued, "Your mother told me the whole story that night after dinner." I noticed movement in his lap and thought, 'Wow. This must be an erotic story.'

I already knew the precursor to Mom and Sylvia's meeting was that, of all the guys who hit on her when she came to work for Dad out of college, the only guy she had any interest in was Dad and he showed no interest at all. I suggested that Sylvia discuss her confessed interest with Mom, who could be a conduit for getting Dad and Sylvia together, if it suited Mom. In the back of my mind, I could see a three-way developing there. When I envisioned that scenario, my cock stirred in my pants too.

Dad told Mom's story in as much detail as she had told him. My mind played an imagined and enhanced video of Dad's story as I listened.

***

Mom left Dad's office and greeted Sylvia. They went together to Mom's Mercedes, talking small talk as they walked. My mind assigned details, left out by Dad, like sexy clothes worn by both of them and their stiletto heels clicking on the marble floors and then the parking lot. Mom in full, glamorous makeup and Sylvia, the same. I'd seen it for real, so assigning this vision to Dad's story wasn't difficult.

Mom drove to the restaurant. I could see in my mind's eye the finely dressed men at their business lunches all gawking at Mom and Sylvia as they were led to their table by the Maître 'd. Dad didn't provide any of the details about the restaurant or the small talk that led to the gist of their discussion, so my mind-video got right to the purpose of their meeting.

Sylvia was nervous about how this meeting would go. She had asked Mom for the meeting but Mom had set it up based on my conversation with her on facetime when Dr. Jaffrey was there. She had got the full story from me before this lunch started, so she was understanding, yet amused by Sylvia's nervousness.

Sylvia fidgeted with her hands in her lap as she confessed her sexual interest in her boss, to the boss' wife, before anything had happened. She knew just how odd this situation was. I could imagine how Mom took all this in directly from Sylvia's lips and how much Mom wanted those lips on hers and other places.

Sylvia laid out her desires to Mom and then Mom said, "Dex tells me that you know about our family ...umm ... well, let's just call it 'dynamics'. Sylvia smiled and nodded. Mom continued, "We do have a liberal attitude about sex in general. Jarod and I don't have an open marriage, per se. It's more of a mutual consent, but mostly mutual participation with third party participants, especially with the kids away at college." Mom was playing a little bit with Sylvia as she gave Sylvia a sultry look and said, "I do miss Dex's magnificent cock. Jarod's cock is nice, but Dex's?" She kissed her fingers and flew them out from her face, in that famous Italian gesture, or is it a French gesture. "But of course, you know that already." Sylvia grinned and looked at Mom's cleavage, expanding and contracting with her heavy breathing.

The food came and they continued their conversation over a few glasses of wine. Neither Dad's story nor my imagination dwelled on the food or its consumption. Whether it was the wine or the conversation, Sylvia's cleavage revealed her heavy breathing too.

The bill was paid and they were back in the car. Mom pulled out of the busy parking lot and onto the road. Sylvia's face was flushed red with sexual desire and Mom pulled into a vacant parking lot for a business that had closed. She drove around behind the building to the shipping dock and parked. They were all over each other with hands and lips everywhere they could reach. Mom staggered out of the driver's door and opened the back door. Sylvia did the same on the passenger side. Clothes were flying as they first went into a sixty-nine on the back seat with Sylvia on top.

My cock was on fire in my pants as I listened to Dad's story and made my own additions, like neither Sylvia nor Mom had worn panties of any type. They both had anticipated that this luncheon would go just like it had. Mom gripped Sylvia's head between her knees. The moans and groans were loud and long as they thrashed in the backseat. Sylvia exploded into her orgasm first and tried to pull her head from Mom's constraining knees, which totally destroyed Sylvia's elegantly coiffed hair-do.

Mom had left behind the hair-style she'd had for twenty-years. She had adopted a messy kind of modern style that I'm sure there is also a name for. So, in the throes of passion, her hair looked pretty much like usual. At least in my mind's eye.

Mom's orgasm followed closely behind Sylvia's. They were both gasping for air as they both sat up and fingered themselves to their second orgasms. After recovering, neither of them was done as they put their backs to the doors and started grinding their neatly trimmed pussies together in a scissors move.

To be honest, all of this last part was in my own imagination. Dad's story was that Sylvia and Mom had sex in the backseat. All the rest was in my own mind.

After their third orgasms, they sat there facing forward, gasping for air. Sylvia was a mess, like Dad had said she was at his meeting with her later that afternoon. After their breathing came back to normal, they kissed and fondled each other's big tits before they separated and got dressed. Sylvia got in the front seat and pulled down the visor mirror to examine the damage. She just groaned and tried to get her hair back in order. She reapplied her lip-gloss. When she had repaired the damage as much as she could she said, "Fuck it. Let's go. I'll try again when I get back to the office.

Mom ran her fingers through her hair and pulled out a tissue and wiped her lipstick off. She drove out of the vacant lot and headed back to the office to drop Sylvia off. It was then, according to Dad's story that Mom invited Sylvia over for dinner and a three-way. Sylvia was all grins at the invitation to dinner and particularly the three-way.

It had gone just about like I expected. My cock was a steel pipe in my pants and I had to make an adjustment. Dad chuckled at my predicament. I reached into my pants and pulled my cock up from my pant-leg and set my belt down on it to let it go where it wanted. I took a sip off my beer and said, "When is Sylvia coming to ... umm ... dinner."

Dad grinned and said, "Tomorrow night. We are flying home tomorrow at noon."

Just to be funny, I said, "What's Mom making for dinner?"

Dad shrugged his shoulders and grinned as he said, "I don't know but dessert is pussy and more pussy." I laughed along with Dad and our laughter woke up Mom.

She said, "What are you two laughing about?"

Dad said, "Nothing Honey. I was just relaying to Dex what you told me about your lunch with Sylvia."

Mom grinned at us and said, "I hope your story was as hot as it was." She looked at me and said, "Thanks for initiating this. Sylvia is gorgeous and she makes me so horny. Your Dad confessed that he has always had the hots for Sylvia, just like every other guy in the office. He would have never made a move on her, but he'll accept any move made by her, as long as it's okay with me."

I looked over at Dad and said, "Fuck, I wish I was you tomorrow night. Fuck. You, Mom and Sylvia in bed together." A vision flew through my brain. I could easily picture myself in Dad's place. My cock surged past my navel.

Mom saw my cock move in my lap and grinned at me. I'm glad to see you're ready for me. I've got plans for you tonight. I haven't had near enough of you since we got here. Your Dad will be with the girls tonight. Call it practice for tomorrow night." She laughed and wiggled her body to wake June and Julie.

Julie was still half asleep as she mumbled, "What?" I laughed.

Mom looked at Dad and said, "Jarod, Honey. Can you take the girls upstairs? I need some uninterrupted time with your son." Dad smiled and got up from his chair. His erection was evident in his pants. Julie nudged June awake and the three of them went up the stairs. Mom asked me how I felt about the pending threesome with Sylvia.

I thought about it for a moment and then said, "I've always got mixed signals from Sylvia. She goes hot and cold with me. When she was visiting, she was super-hot on me. Before that she was cool and hot on Fatima. I can't get a read on her and never could. Her sister, Reece, is another story. She seems more stable and consistent. Did Sylvia tell you that Reece is transferring to this college next semester?"

Mom nodded at my last question and asked her own, "Do you think that Reece is the one for you? You must be having a ball playing the field."

I got up from the chair and my erection had pushed a few inches past my belt. I said, "I'm not sure how I feel about Reece being around all the time. I am enjoying the freedom and the security from the twins."

Mom got up and came over to me and ran her hand down my chest to my stomach and gripped the circumference of my cock through my shirt. We kissed passionately and then Mom said, "Be careful out there." I nodded and led Mom to the master bedroom. We could already hear moans drifting down the stairs. Dad was enjoying the June and Julie tag-team. I knew well, what he was experiencing.

In my room, Mom and I kissed passionately while I unbutton her blouse and pulled it back over her shoulders. She let it drop to the floor behind her. I unfastened her bra and she let it fall on top of her blouse. She dragged her hard nipples across my abs after she finished unbuttoning my shirt. I let it drop down my arms. Mom's hands went directly to the top few inches of my cock that projected up above my belt. She was gasping for air already and she groaned when I got my lips and tongue on her neck near her ear. It was an erogenous zone for her.

She held my cock in one hand and tried to unfasten my belt and button with the other. It wasn't going well, so I helped her and my pants dropped to the floor. I toed off my shoes as Mom started to lower herself to get my cock in her mouth. I stopped her and she came back up with a pleading look on her face. I dropped to my knees and unzipped her slacks and pulled them down. Her thong came with them. She was completely naked. Her pussy glistened from her wetness. I lightly traced my hands up along her curves and clamped my hands on her big, round tits. I gently palmed her nipples and her whole body writhed as she moaned out, "Oh my gawd, Baby. Please. I'm on fire."

I moved her around to the edge of the bed and maneuvered her to sit and then lay back on my bed with her legs hanging. She went willingly. I knelt on the floor and lifted her dangling legs over my shoulders and when I pushed my tongue into her pussy and flicked it across her clitoris, her entire body began to shudder. I had barely touched her sex and she was having an orgasm. Her head rolled from side to side as she groaned, "Oh my ggawwdd, Baby. I told you. It's like electricity coursing through my body when you touch me there."

She groaned hard as her hips launched upward when I dragged my tongue across her clitoris again. I was always amazed at how red and hard and sensitive her clitoris got when aroused. I tongued her through another orgasm and her scream melded with the scream from one of the twins upstairs. When Mom got herself together enough to speak, she said, "No more, Baby. I need your cock."

I partially gave in to her as I moved onto the bed while she crab-walked back to the middle of my bed. She was on her back with her head turned toward my approaching cock. I was on my side with my torso turned down so I could get my lips and tongue back on Mom's sex. I kissed my way up her thighs toward her sex. Mom grabbed my cock and stuffed it into her mouth. She furiously began pumping her lips on my shaft. I let out a groan just as I got my lips back to her pussy. I kissed her clitoris and Mom groaned on my cock.

I began rocking my hips to fuck Mom's face and she rocked her hips on my lips and tongue. I concentrated on Mom's clitoris as I pushed two fingers into her pussy. I was familiar with Mom's 'G-Spot' and I found it quickly. She went nuts as I worked my fingers on it. Her body thrashed all over the bed forcing her to pull her lips from my cock and then she let out loud scream and 'squirted' like a firehose right into my face. I pulled back my fingers as I felt her pressure growing and she soaked me. I was covered and I didn't care. I loved to watch her squirt. If my face hadn't been in the way, her squirt would have likely made it to the door. I kept my face right where it was to block the stream. Her spray was contained to just my bed and me.

I bent forward and took her last stream in the mouth. It didn't have much taste. Not exactly water but certainly not offensive. I swished it around in my mouth and then let it leak down my chin to her thighs. When she was done, she looked up at me and said, "You are a bad boy." She held up her arms and I did a 180 and crawled up over her body. We kissed sensuously. Then she said, "Fuck my tits." I crawled further up her body and got to my knees on either side of her ribs. Mom lifted her head to suck my knob into her mouth and then she pulled off and tucked my cock between her tits and clamped her hand on it to keep it from pulling out.

I rocked my hips forward and back, driving my cock between her fun-bags. As I pushed my knob out of her cleavage, Mom dipped her chin into her chest, trying to suck it into her mouth. She giggled when she missed it, and tried to hang on to it with her lips when she caught it. That action was never going to get me off but it was fun for a while.

I pulled my cock out and moved back down her body. She prepared for a missionary fuck by spreading her legs, but I moved off to her right side and came up on my knees with my cock at her hip and then I pulled her legs together and rolled her to her right side and she jumped when she made contact with the cold, wet bedspread. She pulled her knees up toward her chest to display her anus and pussy from behind. I could take my choice. Her torso turned to lay on her back. She smiled seductively as she looked up at me. I spread my legs to get myself low enough. It was cold and wet on this side of her too. I guided my erection to her pussy and pushed inside her as her chest heaved up. I sawed my cock in and out in full depth strokes. Then I changed to a quick paced knob-fuck. We both liked that sensation. I mixed the two and Mom liked that even more. I knew she was closing in on an orgasm. I was trying hard to hold mine at bay. I wanted to cum in her ass, but I wanted her to cum now.

I added cock flexes to my repertoire and she responded with her own. She was toast and seconds later, she groaned out, "Oh Jesus. Here I GGGGOOOOOO." Her hips rocked back at me forcing my cock deep in her pussy. I picked up the pace as Mom thrashed and pulsed. She grabbed her boobs and mauled them. Her face looked like she was screaming in pain, but no sound came out. She was holding her breath and finally she forcefully expelled the air in her lungs and heaved in a replacement. When her pussy stopped clenching on my cock, she looked down at me and said, "The orgasms I get on your cock are so .... Fuck. I love your cock." She was silent for a short moment and then added with a giggle, "I love YOU, Baby."

As I continued to lazily push me cock in and out of her pussy, I smiled down at her and said, "I love you too, Mom. You're the best."

With that I slowly extracted my cock and adjusted my position as I guided my gooey cock to her anus. She was grinning at me as she knew what was next and she wanted it. When my knob contacted her rosebud, her whole body shuddered. She let out a long low-pitched groan that started as I pushed my knob in and ended when I pressed my balls up against her lower butt-cheek. The tightness and the heat always thrilled me. Fully embedded, I allowed her time to adjust as I waited for her to start. She didn't wait long.

There wasn't much she could do in her position except signal me to go. I took control as I gripped her top hip to pull her toward me as I pushed forward and push her hip away as I withdrew. My hips pushed forward and back in our normal rhythm. Her grip on my cock was tight. After several cycles, she moaned, "Oh my gawwdd. Incredible. Oh fuck, Baby. I'm gonna blow."

I felt her body tense under me and her teeth gritted as she seethed air through them. Her eyes bored into mine as her lips parted to show her clenched teeth. It was an anal orgasm and her ass grabbed my cock hard and spasmed. I had to slow my pace but I didn't have to stop. She flailed her head from side to side as her teeth unclenched and her mouth opened in a silent scream. Her eyes were open but seemed blank. She was trying to thrash her body but I had her pretty well wrapped up in a fetal position. She sucked in a lungful of air and her silent scream was anything but silent.

My orgasm came crashing in suddenly and the sensation was amazing. I welcomed it and Mom's told me that she was aware of my pending climax. She gritted her teeth and groaned, "Give it to my Baby." She was going to get it whether she wanted it or not.

I felt like my head would explode as it crested and I let out a guttural groan through clenched teeth as cum exploded up my shaft into Mom's ass. Her mouth was open in the form of an 'O' as cum poured into her. She whimpered, "Oh Baby. I'm cumming again." This one was a vaginal orgasm and her anal orgasm overpowered it. I reached down between her thighs and pushed two fingers into her pussy to feel it spasming. Her lungs expelled all her air when I pushed my fingers inside her. She had a frantic look on her face. She gasped air back in and her breathing was very erratic as she rode out both orgasms.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,320 Followers