All Comments on 'Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 22'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
DeX most be an android

He can simultaneously mind a women's depth while fucking her hard. His programming tricks him into thinking he is experiencing passion.

tizwickytizwickyover 3 years ago

Dex needs Mandy as his girlfriend like the beach needs more sand.

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 3 years ago

I was half expecting the reason Reece dropped college with Dex to work instead with Sylvia was because Reece had an accidental pregnancy and couldn't fathom an abortion or being rejected by Dex. Frankly, even though real life law says polygamy is illegal, but there are many couples practicing polyamory in the world, there'd be no reason Mandy and Reece couldn't get along or have Mandy and Reece live a polyamorous relationship with Dex. Given how Dex's sex life is, having a polyamorous relationship might be in his wheelhouse. A perfect relationship for bisexual women are polyamorous relationships, they get the best of both worlds without being neglected.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Shenanigans

First a golden opportunity is squandered with the four safe sex horsemen. Apparently only the ladies and Dex can perform. Second is this hospice for Dex's run. Mandy as his girlfriend, much like the commenter above said more eloquently, is the end. And retire the tongue in the cheek blowjob bit. It was cute when the twins and his mom did it as it had some merit that they would share gestures, but every freaking female on the planet. All most as bad as everyone getting Dex's 40 year old pop culture references despite being teen girls.

RamazaRamazaover 3 years ago

I love that Dex is finally showing more interest into his partners, apart from the "wham bam, thank you mam" that is his usual MO, sex is so much better when there are some emotions involved other than lust of coarse.

I hope he get's a real relationship with Mandy and see where that takes him and the rest of his family.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous