All Comments on 'Diagnosis Murder Prequel: The Lovers'

by Pelaam

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh my god!!!

That was so good. I loved it, just loved it. I love how you write! You are one of the best on here if not the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wonderful!!

You do know how to tell a love story!! Please continue more with Steve and Jesse. Can't stop now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
YEA!!!!

So glad to see you posting again and OH GOODY! More Steve and Jesse! This was wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
omfg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you write the best stories ever i swear to god!there is only one thing that buggs me tho. how they say half sentences i dont know why butit does lol more pls!!! i love the intamacy, but it is still extreamly hot!!! it is my fav series on the entire site!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Lovely start to their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
When they first meet?

Love all of your stories and especially this one but is there a story where Steve and Jesse meets for the first time prior to them becoming a couple? Maybe I'm not looking in the right place? Thanks for any info.

TimothyMTimothyMabout 12 years ago

Flus and colds are caused by virus and cannot be treated with antibiotics. Sadly this common mistake has lead to overuse of antibiotics and subsequent development of resistant bacteria, which is a huge problem in modern medicine. Otherwise a lovely story, very sensual and happy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous