Diamond Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then realization hit him.

Even though she was kissing him, his cock was still in a hot mouth. In that same moment, the bittersweet flavor and musky scent of pussy on his wife's lips made him start in surprise.

Tessa laughed and pulled the blindfold away. The sight of Lisa naked and sucking his cock was a pleasant one indeed. His wife had shed her clothing at some point as well.

"Told you I had another present for you," Tessa said.

Lisa moaned around him as she pulled back to the tip and looked into his eyes.

Tessa slipped into the bed next to her young co-worker and said, "You'll have to share, though."

"Not a problem," he said as the two women engaged in a tongue-wrangling kiss over him.

His wife sat back, looked at him, and caressed Lisa's breasts. "Doesn't she have an incredible body?"

"Incredible," Mark agreed as he took the opportunity to drink in the sight of the younger woman. Her blonde hair was caught up in a ponytail, framing a fresh, young, beautiful face. She had much smaller breasts than his wife, but they were perky and fit her lithe form perfectly. A little patch of curls adorned her mound, leaving her nether lips bare.

Lisa couldn't seem to keep her eyes off his cock, and his wife noticed. She took the younger woman's hand and guided it to his manhood. Lisa wrapped her hand around it, and Tessa said, "Suck it."

"Ah yeah," Mark sighed as Lisa leaned down and took him in.

The eighteen-year-old knew what she was doing. Mark didn't even try to hold back the grunts as Lisa took him quick and deep.

"Just like that," Tessa encouraged her friend. Her hands stroked over Lisa's back, slipping down frequently to the younger woman's bottom and into the cleft. She then asked, "Good, baby?"

"Uh huh," he answered, resisting the urge to lift his hips.

Lisa let him slip from her mouthwith a gasp, but Tessa only left him unattended for a fraction of a second. On the very first suck, she took him down to the root.

The younger woman's eyes widened as Tessa's lips slid slowly back up his shaft. "Oh my god. How can you get it all?" she asked.

Tessa chuckled when she let his cock pop from between her lips, trailing strands of saliva. "Practice. It took me a while to get used to it."

His wife gave him a couple more deep sucks, then guided Lisa to join her. Two tongues stretched out toward him simultaneously.

"Fuck yeah," he said as the two shared him with sloppy licks.

Lisa took him in next, going deeper than before and letting out a croak when he hit her throat. She pulled away to catch her breath, and his wife took him in again. Back and forth they went, licking, sucking, tonguing, and kissing with him between them. Warmth began to build in the head of his cock, steadily increasing and mingling with an itch. His balls tightened as the sensation crept down his shaft.

Tessa moaned the whole time her lips were sliding back up to the tip, and curled her fingers around him as she released him. Lisa slipped her hands between his legs and cradled his balls in her hand as his wife slowly stroked him.

"Close?" Tessa asked, seeing the strain in his expression.

He nodded, not trusting his voice.

"Should we tease him a little longer?" she asked Lisa.

The younger woman giggled and shrugged.

"Or would you rather feel him explode in your mouth now, and then share all that hot cum with me?"

That drew a gasp, followed by Lisa biting her lower lip and nodding her head.

"Mmm — do it. Make him come."

She didn't have to ask twice.

Mark let all his inhibitions go, giving in to the pleasure. Tessa kept her hand wrapped around him, stroking with just the right speed and pressure. Lisa sucked and tongued the head, occasionally glancing up at him with excitement in her brown eyes.

"Do it baby. Come for her. Give her all that hot cum," his wife encouraged him.

"Almost... Ah, fuck. Here comes," he blurted out as he reached the point of no-return.

Tessa's hand paused and squeezed, holding him back for a single heartbeat, and then he erupted into Lisa's hot young mouth. Her eyes widened as the first spurt blasted against the roof of her mouth and his hips bucked, pressing Tessa's fingers against her lips.

He didn't see anything after that, because he couldn't keep his eyes open. He growled with every ejaculation, filling Lisa's mouth with cum. She kept her lips wrapped around him, not letting a drop escape. Soon enough, his growls of pleasure took on a desperate note as he dribbled the last of his cream on her tongue.

He let out an embarrassing, high-pitched grunt when her lips slipped from his sensitive organ. He felt the weight of the two women shifting on the bed, and with a surge of effort, forced his eyes open. He trembled as Lisa stuck out her cum-covered tongue and Tessa leaned in.

With the two blondes on their knees above him, sharing his cum in a passionate kiss, Mark gasped and panted. He couldn't take his eyes off of them, even though the sight caused his manhood to throb uncomfortably.

"He tastes so good, doesn't he?" Tessa asked in a barely audible whimper.

"Oh yes," Lisa answered.

"Mmm. He tastes even better on your lips."

They ended the kiss with a few final pecks, and then Tessa turned toward him. He cursed under his breath when she let the curls between her legs tickle his softening cock in the process of moving toward the head of the bed. A couple of tugs untied the bows holding his wrists in place, and he let them fall heavily to the mattress.

"Scooch over," Tessa said while tracing whirls with a fingernail through his chest hair. "There's something else I want Lisa to have a taste of."

That was enough to get him moving despite the post-come lethargy. The other times they'd had another woman in the bed, it had been mostly about sharing him, with only a little touching and kissing between the women. He'd been waiting for this since he found out his wife was bi.

He wasn't the only one who was eager.

Tessa lay back and parted her legs as soon as he'd scooted over enough to give her room. Lisa was just as quick to slip between his wife's thighs. He watched in fascinated arousal as the young blonde's tongue washed over Tessa's folds.

Tessa's fingers dug into the bedclothes and she said, "Ohhh, I've been waiting so long."

"You taste so good," Lisa said before taking another lick.

"You can have all you want."

"Yummy."

Mark moved closer to the foot of the bed and pushed Tessa's left leg toward her chest, giving him a better view. Lisa glanced over at him, a grin on her lips as the tip of her tongue danced over his wife's pussy.

"You like that, baby? Like watching her lick my pussy?"

"Love it," he answered as he settled his hand on Lisa's taut little butt.

"Mmm — me too. I haven't had another girl go down on me in so long."

Lisa was obviously no stranger to the sweet treat she was devouring with such gusto. Mark continued to explore her body with his fingers, alternating between watching the action between his wife's legs and the building pleasure in her face.

"I want you to come for me," Lisa said in a rush as Tessa's hips began to buck upward and her writhing intensified.

"Ooo, I'm going to. Don't stop."

Mark took mental notes as he watched the young woman lapping his wife. A flick of her tongue here. A press of the thumb there. The way Tessa was reacting told him they were tricks he should give a shot the next time he had his face buried between her legs.

"Yes. Oh yes," Tessa whimpered while squeezing her breasts. "S-so close."

Lisa answered with a moan and sucked the older woman's clit between her lips.

His wife yelped as her pleasure spiked. When Lisa began shaking her head back and forth without releasing the swollen bud between her lips, a long moan that erratically rose and fell in pitch bubbled up from Tessa's lips.

Mark looked up just in time to see his wife's eyes widen. Her hands snapped to the back of Lisa's head, then a lurch ripped through her body as orgasm claimed her.

Tessa held the lithe beauty tight against her pussy as she bucked and screamed in climax. Mark well knew the ride Lisa was experiencing, as he'd been there many times before. It was the first time he'd been able to watch it, though. The vision of his wife coming hard on another woman's tongue caused the first twitch of life in his flaccid member.

Tessa sucked in a ragged gasp when her orgasm gave her a moment's respite, and pushed Lisa away. The moment the younger woman was out of the way, Tessa clamped her legs together, twitching from the aftershocks.

Mark grinned when he saw Lisa looking at him and licking his wife's juices from her lips. Her lips and chin weren't the only thing glistening, because she'd slipped two fingers between her own legs as soon as she sat up.

A whimper redirected his attention to Tessa. She took a few rapid breaths, and then said, "Kiss her."

He was happy to oblige, and apparently so was Lisa. The two scooted together at the same time and found each other's lips. He kissed her hard, running his fingers through her hair while he tasted his wife's nectar.

"Didn't I tell you he was a great kisser?" Tessa said in a weak, languid voice once their lips parted.

"You weren't lying," Lisa confirmed while she stroked her fingers over the muscles of his chest.

"Those aren't the only lips he's good at kissing, either."

That set off a shiver in both Mark and the young blonde.

"I want to watch, baby. I want to watch you make her come," Tessa said, and then turned to Lisa to beckon her with a crooked finger.

Needing little encouragement, Lisa lay down next to her older friend. Tessa sat up — still a little shaky from her climax — and guided the young woman to spread her legs.

"Isn't it beautiful?" she asked as she parted Lisa's pink folds to show the evidence of wetness within. She licked her lips. "And sweet. I'm going to have to get a better taste later."

"Oh, please," Lisa begged while caressing her breasts.

Tessa said, "Don't make her wait."

Mark moved in front of Lisa and dropped onto his hands. She looked down at him, anticipation causing her breasts to quickly rise and fall. He slipped between her thighs, breathed in the musky perfume of her need for a moment, and then dived in.

A long, broken cry escaped Lisa as he lapped her sweet young pussy. Tessa's excited moan provided a counterpoint as one of her hands joined Lisa's, which were still squeezing and teasing her breasts.

Hearing his wife's moan and glimpses of the delight in her eyes erased any hints of hesitation he might have felt. He lapped and probed with gusto, drinking up her juices. He could feel her twitching in response to his touch as well as hearing her whimpers and moans.

"I told you she was sweet," Tessa said.

He slowed his tongue only long enough to respond, "So sweet," and then gave a devilish stab of his tongue under Lisa's hood.

"Ah-ohhh," she cried out from the unexpected assault on her clit.

Tessa asked, "Isn't he a silver-tongued devil?"

"Oh god yes!"

His wife let out a chuckling moan.

Having Tessa encouraging him drove Mark to even greater efforts — as if he needed any extra incentive. The taste of Lisa's juices was intoxicating. A flash of memory and insight prompted him to press down with his thumb above her clit. The shaft of her button slipped back and forth beneath the digit, and he saw her toes curl in his peripheral vision.

Her cries grew ever louder and higher in pitch by the moment. He tried every trick he knew, and experimented with a few things he'd noticed while she was going down on his wife. Her bucking hips trying to crush her folds against his lips were a fine indication it was working.

The sound, scent, and taste of her soon had an effect on him as well. Fresh blood began to flow to his softened cock. He turned his hips slightly, as the slow hardening was uncomfortable when pressed against the mattress.

Lisa's yelp when he sucked her hood between his lips and exposed her clit to his tongue echoed back loudly from the walls. A hand snapped to the back of his head, the fingers twining into his hair and digging into his scalp.

"Are you getting close?" Tessa asked.

"Oh yes, yes, yes!"

"Do it. Come for him."

Mark released her clit only long enough to shift position and added quick shakes of his head to the sensations. Her grip on his hair tightened even more.

"She's going to come, baby."

He kept up the pressure, flicking his tongue and shaking his head as quickly as he could manage without losing the grip of his lips on her clit. The muscles in her thighs tensed and her hips lifted as her hands pulled him tight against her. She wailed long and loud as she drew ever nearer the precipice of ultimate pleasure.

Tessa gasped out, "Oh yes. Here it comes. Here it comes."

Hot on her heels, Lisa screamed, "Oh! Oh! Oh god! Oh yeah! Yeah!"

The last word trailed of into a squeal of release as her orgasm exploded into being. She lurched and continued to cry out, her voice spiking into the higher ranges as the electric bolts of bliss shot through her. All the while, Mark kept his tongue moving — his heart beating fast with excitement. The eighteen-year-old thrashed and trembled, screaming her pleasure to the ceiling above.

"Yes. Yes. There you go," Tessa said as she smoothed the younger blonde's hair away from her face.

An especially strong buck of her hips pulled his lips from her clit, and she yelped from the change in sensation. He was ready to home right back in on her quivering pussy, but his wife's fingers held him at bay when he tried. Accepting her guidance, he sat up over his knees.

Lisa twitched and trembled through the aftershocks with her eyes tightly closed. Her hands flailed about the bed, gripping the covers every time a hand would slap down, only to move to a new location and repeat the action a moment later. She whimpered and gasped, sometimes crying out, until the sweet torment at last began to give her respite.

Tessa scooted across the covers as her young co-worker shivered through the ebbing climax, seeking her husband's lips. He kissed her passionately, his cock swelling faster as his wife tasted Lisa's juices. It hadn't gone unnoticed, and he grunted when her hand wrapped around his partially erect shaft.

"I need you hard. Now," she huskily said as she pushed on his chest.

Mark dutifully lay back, giving her full access to him. She cupped his balls in her palm, let one finger slip back to the iris of his ass, and put her tongue to work.

Still shaky from her climax, Lisa sat up and scooted closer while Tessa lapped him. It took less than a minute of his wife's talented tongue slipping over him to bring him to full hardness. She sucked the head between her lips, let it pop free, and then rose up to her knees.

Lisa curled her fingers around his manhood as his wife straddled his hips. The younger woman stood it straight up, and his wife sank down on him the moment the head touched her nether lips.

"Ah fuck, Tessa," he growled from the sensation of sliding into her satiny canal.

She whimpered, "Oh yes," a heartbeat later and wiggled her hips, stirring him inside her.

Mark was in heaven from the sight of his wife gyrating on his cock while her beautiful co-worker caressed her tummy. He grinned when Lisa's hand slipped lower.

"Yes, rub my clit," Tessa gasped while pinching her nipples. A shuddering moan shook her when Lisa did exactly that.

One hand on his wife's leg and the other cupping Lisa's breast, all Mark had to do was enjoy the show. With both hands free, Tessa braced them on her thighs, allowing her to buck and swivel her hips even faster. It caused twinges of discomfort from tugging on the root of his cock, but he didn't care in the slightest. She felt incredible wrapped around him, and he knew from experience he could go forever in this position.

Tessa's eyes locked with his and she said, "Oh god. Your cock feels so good."

"So do you, baby."

The bed began to creak when his wife picked up the pace. Lisa shifted to a more comfortable position and kept pace.

Tessa gasped, "Yes. Faster."

"Are you going to come for us?" Lisa asked as her fingers blurred.

Her voice jumping an octave, Tessa answered, "Going to come so hard."

Mark flexed the muscles in his groin, making his cock throb inside her. "Do it, baby."

Tessa wailed from the sensation and went absolutely wild. He clenched his teeth when the pull on the root of his manhood changed to twinges of pain. The sight of his wife's expression tightening and filling with a rosy glow more than made up for it.

Her young co-worker had to chase her a little, but kept up the pressure on her clit. The excited look on her face as she repeatedly whispered, yes and do it was just as enticing as the building ecstasy in Tessa's features.

Feeling the squeeze of her walls grow more frequent and stronger, he knew she was getting close. Her heavy breasts swung and slapped against her, and a drop of wetness meandered through the creases of his family jewels. Movement in his peripheral vision caused him to notice that Lisa had put her other hand to work between her own legs.

"Oh. Oh god. Oh god. Oh god," tumbled from Tessa's lips. "I'm... Ohhh. Gonna... Oh, gonna..."

A tight-throated squeal followed, and her hips lost their rhythm, but didn't stop. Lisa stayed right on target, her fingers flashing over the older woman's swollen bud. Tessa trembled, her mouth hanging open as she sucked in air with a noisy gasp.

Mark gave her a sudden upward thrust and pushed her over the edge.

The lurch started at Tessa's hips and traveled whip-like up her body. Her scream of release jumped in pitch when her head lashed first back, and then forward. Her hands slipped off her thighs and continued to slide across the covers until she was lying with her breasts pressed against his chest. Breath coming in whimpers and gasps, she twitched from the ongoing shockwaves of orgasm.

When he bent his knees and grabbed her bottom, her eyes shot open and she let out a half-hearted, weak, "No."

Mark growled, "Yes," as he thrust up into her, hard and fast.

A wail momentarily broken by every plunge of his cock into her depths escaped her as she ascended to another plateau. He managed around twenty thrusts before climax-fueled strength allowed her to pull free of his grip. His erection poked her in the buttock on the last, aborted pump of his hips.

Lisa didn't waste the opportunity. Mark grunted as her lips wrapped around his pussy-slick cock. She licked and sucked it clean while Tessa slowly recovered from the waves of ecstasy still wracking her body.

"Oh my god, baby," Tessa muttered.

He chuckled from the amusing sound of her talking with one cheek resting on the mattress, but then gasped when Lisa gave him an extra strong suck. The younger woman moaned when she released him, and then crawled up next to his wife.

"Was that as good as it looked?" Lisa asked as she joined him in caressing Tessa's body.

"Fuck yes," the older woman answered, and then shivered.

Once again, Mark saw that Lisa was teasing her folds with her fingers. Tessa noticed where his eyes were focused a moment later and joined her husband in taking in the show.

"Oh, I'm just aching after seeing that," Lisa said when she realized she had an audience. Her cheeks turned a little rosy, but she kept her fingers at work between her legs.

Tessa patted her husband on the chest and the two of them moved so that she could roll over on her back. After some silent guidance, Lisa slithered up to rest her head against the older woman's shoulder.

"I know something that would feel a lot better than that," Tessa suggested while squeezing Lisa's breast and watching her masturbate. "Would you like to have that cock deep inside you?"