Diamonds In The Rough Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mostera1
Mostera1
222 Followers

"I understand. I felt you wince and I became concerned. Still...if this is what it's like with you hurt, I can't wait for you to get better my love. You were great, my handsome woman, simply outstanding."

"Thanks love, but I need you inside me," Sam cooed as she lay down on the bed. "You are so fucking hot, get that hard piece of meat inside me now!"

Sam slowly opened her legs. Lynn firmly grabbed each one, and carefully held them. He slowly moved his cock head to her wet opening. He placed her left leg on his shoulder and teased her clit with his cock. She moaned and moved her head side to side with each pass he made. Every third or fourth circle he stuck his throbbing penis in her pussy a couple of inches then pulled it out and unmercifully tortured her again.

He did this for several minutes until she hoarsely cried, "No more, no more!, Give it to me; give it to me NOW!!"

At her words, Lynn plunged his blood engorged cock deep into her pussy and began to move in a slow steady rhythm. Sam's moans became louder and more urgent. And where in the past she always had to finger her clit to get off, now his stiff cock was all she needed.

"UNNGH, OH SHIT, faster, faster, that's it, deeper, give it to me, fill me, ARRRGHH!" Sam cried out as she came in buckets.

Lynn groaned with Sam's orgasm, as her pussy clenched his manhood hard. That was all the trigger he needed, as he bellowed, "I'M CUMMINGGGGG, arggh, arggh, ungh, ungh." His cock pulsed again and again, filling her pussy with his cum. Both lovers were completely spent. Lynn, after a few moments pulled out of her pussy with a wet pop as his juices spilled onto the bed.

"Help me up, so I can clean myself," Sam said as she felt their fluids leak out of her now raw pussy.

"No my knight; lie back down, you are in for a treat." Lynn smiled as he bent down and began to lap his juices from her pussy. Sam groaned and cried in blissful ecstasy as he cleaned her with his tongue. He wiggled his tongue through every fold cleaning their juices and greedily swallowing the hot steamy liquid lust. Lynn reveled in the tasty treat, as Sam orgasmed again, and again. Lynn got up after her fifth climax and smiled as he watched his knight's heavy breathing slow back down to normal. Sam, barely able to focus, reached for him, grabbed his arm and pulled him into her. She kissed their juices off his lips as she gently opened his mouth with her tongue and licked their remnants off him. She enjoyed the mix of his and her juices. Completely spent, the two lovers drifted into a blissful sleep.

*** * ***

When they awoke it was after eleven. Lynn looked at Sam next to him in the bed and smiled. He couldn't believe that he'd actually had mind-blowing sex with a woman. He stared at her face, and watched her breathe. He remembered in the hospital being hypnotized by the rhythm of her breathing. Lynn ran his hand through her short black hair, and caressed her cheek. Her mouth curled into a smile when she opened her eyes and saw him gazing at her.

"Ah! My knight awakens. How do you feel? Did you enjoy taking my cherry?" he asked with a smile.

Sam laughed and said, "As much as you enjoyed taking mine, I'm sure. And I couldn't feel any better my princess — I can't believe how happy I am at this moment. I don't want this to end."

"It won't, my woman, but where do we go from here?"

"Well, since you are already here, that solves problem number one. Problem number two is simple: you move your things from the spare room into 'our' bedroom. But as for problem number three, that's up to you, and only you."

"What problem is that Sam?"

"Getting the rest of your stuff from your apartment, then canceling your lease, and moving your sexy ass here with me permanently," she said with a loving laugh.

"I don't think that is a problem; I'd rather think of it as a blessing," he replied as he leaned down and kissed her hard.

There was a scratch at the door. Lynn got up to see what it was, although he pretty much knew what to expect. When he opened the door, Major bounded into the room and jumped onto the bed with his mistress. She looked at the dog and smiled. She took his head into her hands and lovingly stroked his fur. Lynn walked back over and sat down alongside them. Major repeatedly pawed at Lynn. The small man grasped the big dog's paw, and when he did, Major looked over at Sam, and whimpered.

"I'm not mad at you boy," Sam said with love. "You knew all along what to do. We were the idiots. Thank you Major," and they both gave the dog a huge hug.

*** * ***

Sam and Lynn settled down to life together. The next day he called his landlord and was able to cancel his lease with minimal penalties, then he and Sam discussed a redesign of the house, including finishing a portion of the basement for his office. Sam smiled, and readily agreed to his creative ideas for making the house even more attractive.

Sam loved talking with her princess. Breakfast was fast becoming their favorite meal. They laughed together so hard as Major ran out the door each morning and attempted to climb the Maple tree to get that squirrel. Sam however, was surprised one day when Major came back in with what looked like a grin and a small amount of brown fur in his mouth. She glanced up into the tree and saw the squirrel preening the disheveled tail. She swore it stared down at the dog, and chattered its disapproval.

Another week passed and Sam was finally allowed to begin rehabilitating her knee in earnest. She was extremely happy when the doctor gave her the all clear to use her bow-flex machine too. She needed to get her muscles back in shape and ready to return to work.

'Sex alone isn't going to get me toned, but it's sure fun trying,' Sam wryly thought as she rubbed her pussy remembering last night's love making. She couldn't wait to try out the strap-on her man.

Sam encouraged Lynn to work out too. He was concerned about losing his soft curves, but she explained that it would enhance his appearance, and improve his stamina for their lovemaking.

He laughed when she told him, "Once my knee gets better, if you're not in shape, I could kill you when we make love. So let's get started." When he laughed again, still unconvinced, she glared at him, and sternly said, "I am not kidding Lynn."

Lynn did a double take, and decided he better give it a shot. She designed a simple program for him, and he was amazed at how much better he felt after a few short days.

*** * ***

Friday came, and the new couple decided to go to Gigi's for dinner.

The last time they saw or spoke to Shelly was when they presented her with the gift card. Lynn was still a little miffed at the bartender but Sam gave him a kiss and shushed him. They walked to Lynn's Chevy Cruze and Sam opened the passenger door for her man. She closed his door, and got into the driver's seat. She enjoyed driving his car — it was sporty and hugged the road curves nicely.

When they arrived, Lynn placed his arm under Sam's and they walked in together. Shelly was stunned to see the couple. She sniffled as Sam helped Lynn sit down. She walked over to the table, and asked how they were. Shelly wasn't surprised when they told her it was official. Sam looked around and asked where Annie was. Shelly began to cry. Lynn immediately got up, gave her a hug and asked her to sit down. Shelly looked at Lynn and apologized to him for her trickery with Sam. Lynn accepted her heartfelt apology as Sam already had back at their home. Shelly explained that after she told Annie what happened, Annie didn't say a single word. She just finished her drink, got up and left. When Shelly got home later that evening, Annie was gone, and it had been days since they talked.

Lynn asked Shelly for Annie's phone number. He called Annie from his cell and spent the next fifteen minutes talking to the broken hearted woman. When he hung up, he looked at Shelly and told her to go home. "Annie will be there waiting for you there." Shelly gasped, and hugged Lynn. She ran and told Marcy, the owner, she needed the rest of the day off. Marcy seeing the emotion in the bartender's eyes smiled and nodded her agreement. She wanted the old Shelly back.

"What did you say to Annie that changed her mind?" Sam asked with curiosity.

"I simply explained to her that if it wasn't for Shelly, along with a few other factors, you and I may have never happened. I told her that you felt nothing when Shelly kissed you, and Shelly apologized to you immediately and to me today for her misguided but well-intentioned scheme. I also said she would be a fool not to take that lovely woman back. Annie thanked me, and congratulated us. She surprised me by saying that Shelly knew all along we were meant to be. I thanked her, and told Annie if she hadn't used the gift card yet, that tonight's a good night. That's when she asked me to tell Shelly to come home."

"My princess Lynn, I love you so much; your compassion, and caring simply drives me wild," Sam huskily said as she pulled him over and stuck her tongue down his throat.

The people in the bar took notice of these two lovebirds, and even though some were irritated, many more smiled. Sam and Lynn didn't even notice, they were too busy gazing into each other's soul.

*** * ***

One month passed and Sam was given the clearance by her doctor to go back to work. The patrons of Gigi's, for the most part, accepted them with open arms; but more importantly Annie and Shelly were happily together again.

On Monday after the morning ritual of watching Major and the squirrel, Lynn handed his knight her lunchbox, and told her to be careful. Sam smiled, patted him on the ass, and said, "When I get home tonight, I'm gonna make your rosebud pucker."

He knowingly smiled and replied, "'Je ne peux pas attendre de vous sentir l'intérieur moi mon amour, ma knight.'"

Sam laughed and said, "French again? I don't even want to know what you said, but rest assured 'mademoiselle' you're going to get it tonight."

'We'll see about that,' he thought as he kissed her goodbye.

"Adieu mon amour!"

"Arrieva de urchy to you too," she smirked back as she got into the Silverado.

Sam pulled into the job site, and was warmly greeted by Jackson and the other members of the gang. She hadn't talked with him in quite a while because he had been out of town on a long job. This was his first day back in a month too. She thanked him profusely for his help when she got hurt and asked him over for a beer next week.

"Do you still have that dog?"

"Of course I do."

"Let me think about it then," he said as a cold chill ran down his spine.

Sam was confused by his response, not having seen Jackson's interaction with Major that evening, shrugged her shoulders and headed over to the grader. Just before she climbed aboard, she felt a tap on her shoulder and turned. It was Alavarez.

"Sam, I am so sorry that it was my stupidity...that caused... you to get, umm," he struggled for the right words, "that hurt you so bad. Can you, umm, will you please forgi..."

Sam put her finger to his lips and said, "If it weren't for you being a bonehead, and that unfortunate accident, I never would have known what true love is. Of course I forgive you."

Sam took his hand gave it a strong shake, and climbed into her machine. Alvarez stood there stunned by her words, until Max yelled at him to get his ass in gear. Jackson couldn't believe what he heard either. When they took their next break, Jackson handed Sam a coffee and sat down next to his bud. He asked Sam what was going on. She simply looked at him and smiled.

"You've got to be kidding me; Lynn and you are..." Jackson didn't finish the sentence as the light bulb in his head turned on. "Wow," he continued, "Now that is something, you went 'straight' with a gay man. What are the odds of that?"

"Yeah, how quirky is that? I love him with all my heart — go figure," she earnestly replied. Sam grinned at the big man and said, "Let's get back to work!"

Sam came home that night, and was so happy. Her first day back was an unqualified success. It felt good to operate again. She walked up to the house, and did a double take. Was that a feather duster she saw in the window? She shook her head, and went to the door. She was just about to grab the handle when the door flew open. Her head was down, and she was stunned by what she saw as she lifted her eyes.

'Black high heels? Fishnets? Legs? Short black skirt? White Apron? WTF?'

When she looked at the face, her pussy soaked her jeans. A gorgeous French maid was inside the door with long eyelashes, blue eye shadow, lips the color of red wine, blond hair flowing down the shoulders, red glossy fingernails, a cute chapeau, and OMG that aroma. "Calvin" she purred.

"Welcome home 'monsieur,'" the beautiful maid said before asking, "may I get you a drink, oui?"

"No my dear; if I don't get you upstairs now, I am going to cream myself right here and now," Sam throatily said.

"'Oui, Oui monsieur'," replied the 'maid' running up the stairs with Sam in hot pursuit.

Sam closed the bedroom door as the maid lay lengthwise on the bed, heels dangling from fishnet covered toes. Sam felt like she was becoming dehydrated from all the fluids gushing from her pussy.

"'Venez le chercher tiger!'" the maid whispered seductively before blowing the hapless construction worker a big kiss.

Sam didn't give a shit what was said. She joined the beauty on the bed and played with the stocking covered legs. Sam took off the heels and kissed the feet causing the maid to moan with delight. Sam journeyed up the legs and found the waiting shaft of love. She started to caress the already hard bulge beneath the silk g-string as the maid groaned with pleasure. Sam undressed her lover, and when she was done, fishnets were all he wore.

Sam admired her man, and said, "This morning I promised you something and I aim to deliver."

Lynn almost swooned at her words as he ran his tongue over his glossy lips, "I can't wait to feel you inside me my knight."

Sam reached under their bed, and pulled out the toy box. She undressed and put on the harness. Lynn smiled and shyly informed her that he had mixed up a batch of fake cum, and filled the reservoir. She chuckled when she thought back to the day he asked her about making counterfeit cum. Soon she was ready for him. Sam looked at Lynn with hooded eyes, and holding her cock told him to suck it. Lynn leaned in and began to caress the dildo. Sam felt his hands reach around and play with her ass and sopping wet pussy. She moaned in ecstasy.

Sam pushed him off, and kissed him hard. She fondled his hard cock, and started to jack him off. Lynn bucked his hips in response to her hand's ministrations. Sam suddenly stopped and lubed the strap-on. She pulled Lynn over to her, and lifted his stocking covered legs up exposing his tight little rosebud. She took some lube and playfully applied it to his puckered ass, and gently inserted her finger inside. Lynn turned his head and moaned. Sam fucked his ass with her finger then pulled out and gave it to him. He sucked on the nastiness and begged her to fuck him.

She placed the dildo at the entrance and pushed in past his anal ring. He pushed back in response, and quickly she was deep inside his ass. Sam began to pound her man, fucking him with abandon. Lynn rubbed his cock with each stroke she took. Lynn started yelling, "Now!" and Sam squeezed the bulb, and the dildo 'ejaculated' deep into her lover's ass. Lynn moaned as his balls rose up and he spurted all over his chest. Sam watched as ropes of spunk covered her man. Finally the last spasm ended and Sam pulled out of his ass. Lynn sat up and greedily cleaned the dildo. When he was done, he lay back down, and sighed.

Sam took the harness off, and smiled at her lover. She sat next to him, and started fondling his cum covered cock. She lowered her head and took him in her mouth. In a matter of seconds he was rock hard again. Sam climbed on top of him and rode him like a bronco. After her third orgasm, she felt Lynn tighten as his load filled her pussy. Soon the two lovers lay side by side their juices oozing from each ones love canal, and they happily fell asleep holding each other so tenderly.

*** * ***

Sam was in a foul mood when she got home from work. Her mother had called, and chewed her out for letting that 'faggot' move in. Sam thought her mom would be happy when she told her that she had a man in her life, but no, Lynn wasn't good enough for her mom. Sam had enough, and was about to hang up when her father came on, and apologized. He told Sam that he would do his best to convince Mary Anne that as long as their daughter was happy that's all that mattered.

Sam smiled at her Dad's words, "How are you feeling Dad?"

"I'm doing pretty good all things considered, with the breathing exercises my lung capacity has improved twenty five percent. How is your knee doing?"

"It gets stiff occasionally, and I have a slight limp, but overall I am happy with it. I'm working out again on the bow-flex, and I'm toning back up. I'm having trouble with my abs Dad, my six-pack is back, but I'm...poofy. I even had to increase my pant size."

"Ha, ha, ha," he snickered, "Your just getting old Sam."

"Oh screw you, you old man," she teasingly replied. "I'm not a fossil like you."

"No you're not my lovely daughter," he said with love, "I have to go hon, I love you, and don't worry about your mom, okay?"

"I'll try not to Dad. I love you too, bye."

Sam just let Major out to chase the squirrel and do his business when she heard,

But I believe you really ought to know...I love you...I honestly love you...You don't have to ans...

"Hello, Princess, what's up?"

"Hi Sam, I just got a phone call from your mom..."

"I'm so sorry, I never should have given her your number. Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm used to it. What does she have against me?"

"Honey, I just don't know. She can be so bullheaded. Doesn't that sound familiar?" Sam said trying desperately to lighten the mood.

"Bullheaded, yes, mean spirited, no. I guess I'm getting mellow in my 'old' age, I would've bawled my eyes out if this happened a few months ago," Lynn said emphasizing 'old' in his usual feminine way. "Thanks a lot my knight."

"Don't worry my love, she'll come around eventually. I have to go; Major has that stupid squirrel pinned down. Don't forget the potato salad for our BBQ tonight with Jackson and his family."

"Already got it, my handsome one. See you in a few, bye."

Sam blew Lynn a kiss over the phone, and called Shelly. "He keeps dropping hints about his birthday next week...Yeah I know...It should be fun, mixing gays with straights...Oh come on Shelly, Lynn and I didn't go over to the dark side...oh bullshit...we hang out there more than we do anywhere else...uhuh...why would we give up our friends because we fell in love...yes...of course...you're kidding...I knew that and you did too...How's Annie...great, that is wonderful...next Friday after seven...cake?...candles?...NO Shelly, NO male stripper, we are not playing pin the tail on the jackass at my princesses party. Love ya, bye."

*** * ***

Lynn's was unusually happy despite the fact that tomorrow was his thirtieth birthday. He'd always imagined that day would be the worst ever, yet it was going to be the happiest birthday he ever had because he met a butch named Sam, and well, love is a funny thing. He wondered if his knight had anything planned for Saturday.'Three decades old,' he thought, 'and what do I have to show for it? A beautiful woman, a great job, and a squirrel-chasing mutt. Can it get any better? I don't think so, but...'

You say you're not sure about love...If this thing we got together is real...But I say what are you afraid of?...You're a...

Mostera1
Mostera1
222 Followers