Diamonds In The Rough Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mostera1
Mostera1
221 Followers

"Hi Sam...dinner at Gigi's tonight? Sounds good...Yeah, work was great. Did you get the assignment for next week?...Super, that's good news...Jackson too, even better. See you at home, bye."

Lynn couldn't wait to get home, kick back and wait until his handsome woman drove up the driveway. Then he remembered, "Shit — it's my turn to pick up dog poop. Wonderful."

*** * ***

Sam pulled into Gigi's parking lot, and smiled. It looked perfectly normal for a Friday night. Annie and Shelly had done a good job coordinating the evening's festivities. Sam went around and opened the car door for her man, and escorted him to the entrance. She opened it revealing the dark interior. Lynn looked anxiously at Sam, when...

"SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LYNN!!"

The guest of honor just about fainted when he saw all the people there. He looked at Sam, and gave her the 'evil eye'.

She laughed and added her own, "Happy Birthday Princess!"

Sam clutched him and gave him a big kiss. The crowd groaned good-naturedly, and the happy couple walked in and began exchanging pleasantries with all of their guests. Lynn was surprised and ecstatic to find his mom and dad there. Even though they visited him at least a few times a month, he dearly loved seeing them. When he told them he moved in with Sam, they were so happy for him —not because Sam was a woman, but because they had never seen Lynn this jovial before. Lynn felt very fortunate that his parents accepted him for who he was, and not what he was.

Sam grabbed her man and showed him the cake. He started to tear up because it was so beautiful. It was a medieval-themed cake, with a knight rescuing a princess. Sam saw his tears, and pulled out a tissue. Lynn laughed, and dabbed his eyes. He certainly didn't want his make up to run tonight.

Sam whispered in his ear, "Wait until we get home tonight, I have a special treat for you my princess," and then she squeezed his cock. Lynn chuckled as his cock started to swell.

Soon with the party winding down, and after a rousing rendition of 'Happy Birthday', Lynn sat down and opened his presents. Finally there was only one present left, and of course it was the gift from Sam. He looked at his knight and saw she was sweating a little. He patted the chair next to him, and asked her to sit. She handed him the package, gave him a light peck on the cheek and sat down. Lynn opened the box, and was overjoyed; it was a new laptop computer.

He leaned over and thanked her with a kiss. Sam looked at Lynn, smiled, then suddenly her eyes rolled back up into her head and she collapsed like a wet dishrag into Lynn's arms to the gasps of all around. Lynn with the help of others gently laid her down on the hard floor. Unabashed tears streamed down his face as he gently cradled her unmoving head and stroked her hair. Shelly already called 911 and informed the stunned guests that help was on the way.

*** * ***

An hour passed as Lynn, his parents, Shelly, Annie, as well as Jackson and his wife, waited for news about Sam. Finally the nurse came out and asked for Lynn. Calmly, he asked the nurse what was wrong, and the nurse said, "Please follow me."

Lynn saw Sam lying on the bed, and she seemed very nervous. He grasped her hand and to lighten her mood he asked, "'Comment êtes-vous mon bien-aimé, Qu'est-ce que le docteur a dit?'"

She laughed at his French, when he started to translate she stopped him and haltingly said, "'Ma belle princesse... je suis amende...les médecins dit,'...I'm pregnant Lynn."

Lynn flopped in the chair shocked by her words. He looked at Sam and asked, "Umm, how did you know what I asked? It was in French, and umm, you...replied in...French too?"

She laughed at his question, it wasn't the question she expected, "I have been taking French lessons at work via my I-pod. I got tired of you blindsiding me with your 'French abuse' so I thought I would surprise you one day, but not quite like this. Oh, by the way, in case you didn't hear, we are going to have a baby, Princess."

Lynn got up from the chair, and went over to his woman. He placed his hand on her firm tummy. He smiled and gave Sam a tender kiss, then in his girlish voice said, "You are going to be a wonderful father."

"And you, my beloved, are going to be a wonderful mother."

Lynn staggered back to the chair and plopped down. Tears flowing freely, he beamed when he said, "I'm going to be a mommy!"

Sam laughed, "Yes you are, you're going to be the most wonderful mom ever, as long as you remember who wears 'le pantalon' in this family, oui?"

They both had a good laugh at that comment.

"Was it because you are pregnant, that you fainted?" He asked, his handsome woman.

"Yes and no, the doctor asked me what I ate today, and when I thought about it, I couldn't remember taking the time to eat, because I was so excited about your birthday party, I figured I would just eat there tonight. Then when we surprised you, I forgot again." As she put her hands on her tummy. "Apparently our child took matter into his or her hands, and whether I ate or not, our baby was not to be denied.

"So, me being pregnant, and the fact I didn't eat anything today contributed to my...umm...collapse," Sam said with a little embarrassment.

"Well my knight, I will make sure you eat properly, and sleep properly, and..."

"Princess, shut up, and kiss me."

*** * ***

Sam asked Lynn to go tell their friends the good news. He patted her tummy again and headed out to the waiting area. Lynn, before he opened the door, put a somber look on his face. He walked into the area, and called his parents over to a small conference room. Their friends cautiously watch as he slowly closed the door. Lynn motioned for his parents to sit. He began to animatedly speak when they heard his mom shriek and start to cry. The friends stunned by the scream gathered around the closed door all eyes were moist with concern, anticipating some horrible fate for Sam. Lynn opened the conference room door and came out with a dour expression.

Unable to hold it back any more, Lynn looked at their friends, and said, "Sam is pregnant with our child!"

The somber mood changed instantly as everyone came over to congratulate Lynn.

Jackson gave Lynn a gentle pat on the back and asked, a mischievous glint in his eye, "And who is going to be the mother?"

The joyful reverie immediately stopped as everyone glared at Jackson, "What?" was all he could say.

Lynn, not fazed by the question, simply asked, "Who do you think?"

Jackson stared at Lynn, and started to laugh; soon everyone was laughing and joking, excited for the happy couple. Shelly came up to Lynn, and gave him a big hug.

"You know, I knew you two belonged together when I first saw you sitting at the bar crying like a little baby." Lynn looked at her incredulously, as she continued, "Something about the way you two looked and acted when you were together, it felt like...well like love to me. You two were destined to get together. Small world isn't Lynn?"

Lynn cringed at the mention of those words. He excused himself, and walked out of the room trying to get that damn song out of his head. After ten minutes of agony the music finally faded away. He walked back into the waiting room, saw Shelly and turned back around, "Damn it!" he screamed under his breath.

Sam was discharged two hours after everyone heard the good news, with recommendations for an OB/Gyn. Their friends congratulated them, and Lynn's parents were beaming at the unexpected prospect of becoming grandparents. While driving home, the two expectant parents discussed how this happened. Both realized they had been in a same-sex relationship for so many years that birth control had never once crossed their minds. It was an accident, albeit a blessed accident.

Sam walked into their home, and let Major out. Even after midnight the dog took off like a banshee hoping to catch that squirrel. Sam looked at her man, and realized it was already Saturday.

She walked over to him and said, "Happy Birthday, my princess."

Sam took Lynn's hand into hers, and said, "No sense in putting off the inevitable. I would get down on one knee, however, circumstances being what they are, this will have to do."

Lynn looked at Sam and wondered what she meant, then he looked into her brown eyes as she asked, "Lynn Jacobs, will you marry me?"

Lynn smiled as the tears streamed down his cheeks, "Oh yes, my knight, I will marry you! This has been the most wonderful birthday I have ever had."

"My love, it's only been your birthday for twenty seven minutes."

"I know, but it can't get any better than finding out you're pregnant with our child, and that we're going to get married. What else could there be?"

"Let's go to our bedroom and find out," she said with a deep voice and a sly look in her eyes.

Lynn smiled, walked to the back door and let Major in. Then he turned to Sam and together they walked up the stairs to their bedroom in anticipation of the next chapter of their lives."

Thank you for reading, their story.

Next chapter...soon.

Mostera1
Mostera1
221 Followers