Diana's Dark Desires Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calandria
Calandria
342 Followers

When I had finished, she thanked me almost formally, and said she had to go to another meeting. I was dismissed.

That evening, in the car, when I thought we were on the way home, she said, quite suddenly, 'Your week is up, Diana. Are you going to stay with me?'

'If you'll have me Mistress,' I'd already decided.

'Good,' she said, 'then we'll go and collect Gala and Astrid and go to the Chapel.'

'The Chapel?'

'You'll see.'

Donald drove us home, and Helen told me to wait in the car while she went and fetched the two maids. Ten minutes later we were on the road again, complete with the two maids, in their normal uniforms. I was still dressed in everyday working clothes - today a burgundy silk miniskirt, white organdie blouse and stilettos.

We arrived at an old stone building which indeed looked like a Wesleyan Chapel, and Helen produced a key. I was told to wait in a cold lobby, reading some magazines, whilst everyone eels disappeared, down some stairs.

After what seemed an age, but was probably three quarters of an hour, Astrid, came clicking upstairs in her heels and had me follow her back down, telling me to take care on the old staircase. We went through a huge wooden door, and what I saw terrified me half to death. There was a huge lattice-work steel brazier, filled with red-hot coals, whose heat filled the chamber, and which was being maintained at a high temperature by Donald, who was pumping away with a pair of bellows. Helen was seated nearby, holding a huge lantern, the only light in the place, and Gala was arranging two or three irons in the fire. Set in the wall nearby were several rusty old ringbolts, whose purpose I could easily guess at.

As I entered, Helen got quickly to her feet, and, without a word, produced two pairs of handcuffs from her handbag, and rapidly secured me, with my back to the wall, so that I could see every detail of what went on in the brazier.

'But....but....you can't.....I mean, I won't....it's not - it's not, oh, oh, Mistress!'

'Now, Diana,' she said, 'I've told you - yes, it will hurt for a time, but I shall be so proud of you. Now let me have a look at you.'

She walked up to me and turned me this way and that. I had read 'O' and always expected to be branded on the buttocks, I suppose, so I was surprised when she chose the inside of my upper thigh. She showed Gala the exact spot, then went and sat down. Astrid was crying quietly in the corner, I noticed.

I watched with horrible fascination, as the skeletal Gala took an iron from the fire, inspected the end to see that it was satisfactorily glowing red, then approached me with what seemed like evil pleasure. She looked for a moment for the terror in my eyes, but I was determined to give her back haughty pride, then she rammed the iron hard into my thigh. I screamed so loud I feared it must surely have been heard outside, and then all was blackness.

When I woke up, I was on the stone floor, Helen cradling my head, Astrid applying a ready-prepared dressing to my brand. Gala was sobbing, to her eternal credit, in the chair vacated by the Mistress, and Donald was nowhere to be seen.

'Now you are really mine, Diana,' said my Mistress.

Calandria
Calandria
342 Followers