Diana's Dark Desires Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Talia was wearing a long, slinky velvet dress, which fitted her slim body to perfection, and she danced to a 'A Whiter Shade of Pale' arousing the whole gathering without removing a stitch. Then, when, the music changed to 'Je t'aime,' she slowly lowered her zipper and shrugged off the dress, revealing what first appeared to be a set of normal bra and panties – that is, while she had her arms crossed over her breasts. When she slowly took them away, it was clear that it was a platform bra, and her large, rouged nipples, were exposed. She played with them for a while, then approached the nearest members of the audience – they happened to be Laura and Mandy, sat across from me. Laura took Talia's right nipple in her mouth and sucked, bringing a look of total ecstasy to Talia's face.

So far our total attention had been directed to Talia's breasts, and it was only when she danced slowly back across the stage to the extended version of 'Je t'aime' that she deliberately diverted the audience's gaze to her silken crotchless panties, opening up their lace-fringed orifice so that the spotlight could pick out her naked, shaven pussy.

Cindy insistently pushed my hand up her leg towards her pussy, and it was then that I found she was wearing no underwear.

'Cindy!' I whispered, what's happened to you?'

'You're one to talk!' she said, breathlessly, and impelled my hand hard into her cunt.

She was soaking wet, and Talia was now sitting on the upholstered couch, her legs spread wide apart, so that we could not only see the glistening pink of her pussy, we could see her dark, cavernous cunt, as she thrust two fingers deep within, then withdrew them and sucked off her own juice. She turned her attention to her arsehole, which, knowing Talia as I did, I knew wouldn't be long delayed, and she now plunged no less than three fingers into her rectum, right to their very utmost extremity, a look of utter serenity on her face as she did it.

Cindy was on the verge of a mighty orgasm, and shook as I found her erect, engorged clit, theen drove my fingers deep within her fuckhole.

'Oh, oh, Diana,' she moaned, 'I'm cumming, NOW!' And her whole body convulsed as she let herself be ravaged by the tumultuous storm.

The curtain came down on Talia, and Mistress Helen stood up.

'I promised you two items, ladies.' She paused for effect. 'The second is really merely a routine, a ritual, part of my daily household regime. For reasons I will not go into, one of my slaves must be punished, and I propose to administer her treatment with your good selves as witnesses. Perhaps many of you will enjoy the spectacle.'

With a shock I realised that it was me she was talking about. Cindy must have felt me tense sharply, and knew instinctively that I was the subject.

'Oh Christ, Diana, what's she going to do to you?' she asked.

'Whip me,' I replied, as my Mistress, put her hand on my shoulder and said, 'Come, dear, it's time!'

She clipped my leash onto the silver ring in my collar again, and I was led out, around the table, to the two steps up to the stage. I was pulled gently onto the stage, and paraded in front of the audience, now acutely aware of the lewd chain depending from my clit, which suddenly felt as if it weighed a ton, and glinted as the spotlight was focussed deliberately on it.

I wondered if I was to be tied up, but this was seldom my Mistress's method, and she spun me around, and told me to kneel on the red velvet couch, where Talia had so recently sat. I now knew why I had been dressed in the backless gown, as I was effectively naked down to the crease in my buttocks.

Mistress Helen came around in front of me and, with the spot trained upon our faces, gave me a long, lingering kiss, inserting her tongue in my mouth hungrily, feeling for my studded tongue. Then she clicked her fingers, and Su-li appeared, holding a tray. From it, she took a single-strand, leather whip, a cruel implement I knew hurt a great deal.

She swished it through the air for the audience's benefit, and it made a frightening whistling sound.

'Hands on your head!' she ordered, and I complied.

The next swish was for real, and the wicked lash curled around my shoulder blades, stinging fiercely. I gasped, but knew my role.

'Thank you Mistress,' I said as clearly as I could.

She took aim and 'crack!' The awful thong fell a little lower down, and I could see the very end of the red welt it had left, curling around my flank to the side of my breast with the tip of the lash.

'Thank you, Mistress.' I could hear the audience gasp as I was struck – it was something between sympathy and lust, perhaps, who could tell?

The next stroke was more ferocious still, and I cried out in pain, as the dreadful sting of the lash transported me into that world where pain and ecstasy intertwine, where love for my Mistress starts to make her whip the most desirable thing on earth.

'Thank you, Mistress,' I cried out, 'please give me more.'

I don't think the audience could believe their ears at this, when I thought about it afterwards, but my Mistress whipped me viciously three more times. Some time, probably after the second stroke, my upwelling, insistent orgasm finally overtook me, and I almost blacked out as its sheer power blew me away. When, later, I got the chance to look at my back in the mirror, it was prettily striped, criss-crossed with red welts. She now made me sit on the couch, showing my wounded back to the audience, and beckoned to Astrid, who hobbled up to the stage in her tight skirt, running her hands up and down her slim body like an experienced stripper. There were clucks of approval as Mistress Helen handed her a jar of salve.

She made a great show of anointing my back with it, and I really enjoyed her attention. She looked up at Mistress Helen, who nodded briefly, and she moved around to allow me to turn and face the audience. This done, she slowly pulled up the hem of my gown, revealing my glistening pussy. Obediently, I parted my legs, and, using the first two fingers of my right hand, parted my labia as wide as I could. My heavy silver chain trailed through my crack, but the dark steaming hole of my cunt was picked out by the spotlight, and Astrid dropped to her knees, straining the tightness of her skirt, which revealed her curves as though she were naked. She crept between my legs, and buried her face in my sopping pussy. I seconds I was nearing another climax, and this time the audience could not fail to be aware when I came. Astrid first plunged her long tongue deep into my cunt, then grabbed my chain between he teeth, pulling gently at my throbbing clitoris. I screamed as I came and my juices flowed copiously onto the velvet of the couch. There was a ripple of applause from the ladies around the table.

When, after a few moments to regain our control, we stood up, Helen led us from the stage, she said to both of us, 'You can both sleep with me tonight, girls, you were wonderful there!'

I felt very good after that, and determined to give Astrid as much pleasure as I could.

Dancing started, but I was too exhausted to do anything other than watch, as my friends enjoyed themselves.

I thought about Cindy, and Val, and Laura, and Mandy and Talia, above all Talia! How had Mistress Helen spirited her in to do her act? And would I see her again?

It had been quite an evening, and not a man in sight! Did that make me a lesbian? I really didn't know – nor care. I just longed for my Mistress's embraces.