Diana's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not so sure about what, mom, whether you want to experience being someone's slave and being tortured and stuff, or whether you want to actually meet someone who would be a master to you?"

"Well, I'm not sure, son" I said, "Somehow I think I would like to be submissive to somebody, but I don't know if I could be or not?"

"When you say submissive, do you know what you mean? Do you mean sexually, I mean, serving someone sexually, or do you mean being abused, and that could be verbally or physically, or do you mean being bound and gagged and stuff, or what?"

"I don't know, son, I just don't know. All of those things fascinate me and the more exposed I was to all of those things, the more obsessed I became, I just don't know though."

"How do you know you would like it?"

"I don't know. I just wanted to try it, and as long as it wasn't for real, then I knew I couldn't get hurt and I was enjoying it. But after what happened to me, I know I can get hurt even playing. As bad as I feel about you finding me like I was, I think it was lucky you did or I could have hurt myself badly."

"Well, it sounds to me like you need to find out whether or not you really are a submissive type. Do you still want to find out if you are?"

I really did want to find out, but I didn't know whether or not I should admit it, but I finally nodded, and said, "but how? How could I find that out?"

Robby looked straight into my eyes and said, "It's easy."

"It is, what do you mean?"

"Well, you may think that you are the only one who thinks and fantasizes about this kind of stuff, but you're not, you know. A lot of people do, and even I do it. I found that stuff on your computer to be real fascinating, and I got thinking that I would like to try it too. If you are interested, we could learn together. What do you think?"

I didn't know what to say. The thought of being a slave to my son overwhelmed me. The session I had this morning drained me with pleasure. It would certainly be safer with him than with a stranger, at least I thought it would be. My passion and desire to try it were so overwhelming that I finally looked at him and in a very low voice, I said, "Okay, but only if you really want to. You are not just doing this for me, are you?"

"No, I'm not, and I'm serious. I have been thinking about it. Patty and I have not been getting along that well and I was thinking about moving back home here for a while anyway, if you don't mind, of course."

"Of course I don't mind, but I'm sorry to hear about you and Patty."

Robby's face turned quite stern and he then said: "Here are the rules, mom. The moment I call or refer to you as Diana, you are to immediately assume the role of a submissive and you become my slave at that moment. Everything I say or order you to do, you do without question. During that time, I will only refer to you as Diana and you will only refer to me as Sir. The moment I call or refer to you as mom, you are no longer in the submissive role and we are parent and son again. Is that clear? You can then call me son or Robby, whichever you prefer." I nodded yes. "When you are acting as, no, when you are my slave, if you are ever slow in following a command or if you fail to please me one hundred percent, you will be punished, and in some cases punished severely. If ever you are in a position where you feel it is uncomfortable, you are being hurt, or you want to stop for some reason, just say the word 'Diana'. That will be your safe word. You do understand what a safe word is, don't you? I know you do because I found all that literature about submissiveness on your computer and I assume that you have read it. Is that right?" I nodded yes. "Am I being clear enough?" I nodded yes again.

"Am I being clear, Diana? He said then, and after I nodded again, he simply repeated it, but with more authority in his voice. "Am I being clear, Diana?" This time I lowered my eyes and quietly said "yes." He reached over and grabbed me violently by the hair, bringing my face up to look into his eyes, and with a stare that could kill, he said, "Yes, what?" I finally caught on to what he was saying and I said meekly, "Yes, Sir." And when I did he let go of me and said "That's better, I think you are catching on now."

"Diana", he said, "you know those long red boots that I saw in your trunk the other day?" "Yes, sir" I replied. "Do you have any lipstick that is close in color to them?" The boots were a shiny vinyl and kind of dark red in color. "I think I might have, Sir" I said, "Perhaps not exactly, but close." I had an extensive collection of make-up and an assortment of lipsticks in various colors and I was sure there were some that were dark red or purple in color.

"Go upstairs, Diana, and get undressed. Put on those boots, then I want you to paint your lips, your nipples and the area around your nipples with the same color as the boots, then I want you to come back down here and stand in front of me. Okay?" I could not believe what I was hearing and I was going to protest, but then I thought to myself that this is exactly what I want and need. I need someone to tell me what to do, and I felt a rush of excitement course through my body, so I said, "Yes, Sir, right away." I left the room immediately to get them.

I went to my room, took my robe off and threw it on the bed. I opened the trunk and took the red boots out of it. I bought them a few months ago at an auction site and I enjoyed wearing them. They were not too expensive as they were vinyl and not leather, and they had a zipper on the inside of the leg that ran all the way up. They were quite tall and the tops of them covered my thighs almost up to my crotch. Sometimes when I walked in them, the insides of the tops of them would brush against the lips of my vagina and I loved the feeling. They also had extremely high stiletto heels, so walking in them was not easy, but because the boots enclosed my ankles so tightly, I found that they were easier to walk in than some of the shoes that had high heels.

I undid the zippers and sat on the edge of the bed to pull them on. Then I zipped them up and started to walk to my dressing table to find some matching lipstick. As I walked past the mirrored closet doors, I glanced at myself. I thought again that my body looked as good or better than a lot of women who were even younger than I am, and I noticed that when I wore very high heels like the ones on my boots, it made my bum look very firm and perky. I thought of the nice things Robby said about my body and that thought made me feel even younger than I was. I didn't want to keep him waiting too long, so I went to the dresser and very quickly found a lipstick that was close in shade to my boots. I puckered my lips, looked in my mirror and started to apply the lipstick to them very liberally, putting it on thicker than I normally do since I thought that was what Robby wanted me to do and I wanted to please him. I was about to get up and leave when I remembered that he wanted me to put some on my breasts also. I had never done that before but I thought it was a cute idea. I cupped my left breast in my left hand and I squeezed it so that the nipple and especially the dark area around it were pulled taught so I could apply the lipstick. It took me several tries and a number of dabs to cover the area completely seeing that there are a lot of little pimples and the skin is quite mottled and wrinkly around my nipple. I finally got it all covered with lipstick, and then I cupped my other breast. At first I cupped it with my right hand and tried to apply the lipstick with my left, but I am right handed and that did not work very well, so I ended up cupping it with the same hand as I used for my left breast.

When I was done, I got up from the dresser and went to look at myself in the mirror again. I startled myself when I first saw what I looked like, perhaps just because I looked so different. The effect on my breasts was quite weird and it made them stand out against my body quite dramatically. I started to tremble a little, partly from the cold, but mostly I think from the unknown that I was about to face in my new role. I had no idea of what to expect but I steeled myself and told myself that I would see it through, no matter what. With that resolve in my mind, I left the room and walked back downstairs to the living room to confront Robby, trying as best as I could to walk in the heels without falling over.

When I entered the room, I was quite proud of myself. I pulled my shoulders back and stuck out my chest so that my breasts would look nice for him, and then I went over to where he was and stood in front of him, a big smile on my face.

"Unless I tell you to, Diana, you are not to look me in the eye. You are to keep your eyes lowered when you are in my presence. Do you understand?" His voice was very stern and he caught me off guard.

I lowered my eyes and I nodded yes.

All of a sudden I felt a stinging slap across my ass. The severity and the suddenness of it made my eyes tear. I put my hand on the cheek where Robby had just hit me and started to rub it.

"Take your hand away from there, you dumb bitch, I didn't tell you that you could touch yourself, did I. You deserved that, and you'll get more if you don't answer me properly when I speak to you, do you understand?"

I quickly realized that a nod was not enough of a response and I said, "Yes, Sir, I am sorry, Sir", keeping my eyes lowered and afraid to look up.

"I told you only a few moments ago that you had to address me properly when I talked to you, but you have already forgotten, so you must be just a dumb bitch, don't you agree?"

"Yes, Sir, it was silly of me and I am just a dumb bitch, as you say"

"On your knees, cunt."

I got onto my knees as fast as I could.

"Put your hands behind your back." I did. Robby then pulled down his pants, dug into them and pulled out his penis. He dangled it right in front of my face and just inches from my mouth. Thinking he wanted me to suck him, I leaned forward a bit and kissed the tip of his cock. It turned out to be the wrong thing to do because my reward was another hard slap, this time to my face that almost knocked me over. I didn't touch myself this time even though it was stinging. "Did I tell you to touch me, cunt?" "No, Sir, I am sorry." "Look what you've done now, you dumb thing, you put lipstick on my cock and got it dirty. Are you stupid or what? Go over and sit in the chair behind the table before I swat you again." I got up quickly and went to sit in the chair he wanted me to sit in, being careful not to look at him.

"Put your heels up on the edge of the table and open your legs, Diana." I did that. "Now, I want you to play with your pussy and your tits for me. I want you to get me excited. It better be a good show or you'll be sorry."

I slouched in the chair so that I was facing him. My legs were open and my knees were up high since I had the soles of my boots up on the coffee table in front of me. I pulled my pussy lips open and started to finger myself. I moved my hands from my pussy to my tits and played with them, and then back to my pussy. As I kept doing this, the lipstick was getting on my hands and then getting smeared all over me, wherever I touched myself.

"Jesus, look at you" Robby said, "don't you look just like a cheap street tramp." I peeked a look at him as coyly as I could and saw that he was sitting across from me and jerking himself off while he watched me. "I saw you peek. I thought I told you to keep your eyes lowered, can't you understand anything, you silly bitch, now don't look at me again until I say you can. Just keep playing with yourself, slut." The tone in his voice was quite severe, so I lowered my eyes as far as I could and just played with my tits and my pussy. I raised my leg as high as I could and I found I could touch my tits and nipples with the heel of my boot. I thought that was kind of neat, so I did that for a few moments. Next I heard him say, "now look what you've made me do." When I looked up at him, he was standing, holding his cock in one hand and he was ejaculating onto the floor.

"Look at the mess you made me make, you slut, get over here and clean it up. On your knees, and I only want you to use your tongue. And make sure you get all of it. If I see you've missed one drop, you'll be sorry." His tone scared me, so I quickly got on my knees and crawled over in front of him, and wherever I could see a drop of semen on the floor, I licked it up with my tongue. Our floors were hardwood and very clean so I was not too worried about it, and I got quite a charge out of my position, in my boots, kneeling on the floor, and not just thinking about but being truly submissive for the first time in my life. I was enjoying the experience tremendously and I was determined to be a submissive for my son. When I finished, I got up but as I did, I wobbled a bit in my heels, and I accidentally fell against Robby and when I did, some of the lipstick that was on my nipples or maybe on my hands came off on his chest and belly. When he saw it, he screamed at me for being so clumsy and he called me some more awful names. I said I was sorry, but again I forgot to say sir, so he grabbed my right tit in his left hand and started to swat it furiously with his other hand. The slaps were very hard ones and they hurt, so I whimpered a bit, and as I did, he started to slap it harder. Then he let it go and started to slap both of my tits with both of his hands from every angle. He hit them on their outsides, on the tops and on the bottoms and sometimes he smacked me right on my nipples. The harder he hit me, the more I whimpered and the more he cursed at me and told me to stop crying.

His voice was hard and bitter and the pain was more than I had bargained for. Then right in the middle of the beating he was giving me, his voice changed to a very soft one and he said "Golly, mom, look at us, we are both quite dirty, we better get ourselves cleaned up a bit, don't you think?"

The way that he said it was as if nothing had just happened between us, it was just as if we were two ordinary people talking to each other. He told me to sit down and then he gently reached for one of my legs, unzipped one of my boots and pulled it off of my leg. He then did the other one, saying softly that I wouldn't need them anymore for a while.

He then suggested we should perhaps take a shower, and asked if I would mind if we took one together. That thought excited me very much and I told him so and that in fact I would like that very much. We went into the washroom. I was already naked so I started the water. Robby took the rest of his clothes off and then we both entered the shower room together.

We took turns moving under the stream of water to get ourselves wet. The water was nice and hot and felt good on my body. But it didn't feel nearly as good as the feeling of our bodies touching each other as we maneuvered under the water.

Robby asked me politely if he could suds me first. I said sure, turned my back to him, and soon felt his strong hands lathering my neck, my shoulders and my back. The feeling of his hands made me shiver and I soon forgot that just a few moments ago he was smacking me and cursing at me. His hands moved further down my back and then he started to lather my buttocks. He ran his hands all around them, giving them a playful squeeze every so often, and then running his fingers through the crack in my bum and washing my anal area, using one of his fingers to wash around the opening of my ass but never pushing it in. I loved the feeling and didn't want it to stop. Then he reached further between my legs and started to lather my pussy. I could feel his arm caught in the crack of my bum and his hand washing all around my groin area. The feeling was exquisite and with every forward and backward thrust of his arm, I felt myself rising a bit on my toes to meet and encourage the movements. He was getting me very excited and I thought about what it would be like to make love to Robby. We had been very active sexually over the last couple of days but we had never had intercourse and I wondered whether we would or not. My reverie was interrupted when he turned me around to face him. He looked at me with a soft gaze, told me I looked very lovely and that I had the nicest body he had ever seen, then proceeded to lather more of me, starting with my shoulders and my arms. He said it might be best if I washed my own face and he handed me the facecloth. I soaped it and started to clean my face. My breasts were still smeared with lipstick and while I was washing my face I could feel his hands on my breasts, soaping them and using his nail to scrape parts of the lipstick off of them. This time however, his hands were very gentle on my breasts. He moved so that the water could rinse the soap off my tits, and when it did, we could both see that there were several red welts on them from where he slapped me a few moments earlier.

"Golly, mom," he said, "look at these marks on your breasts. What the hell happened to them?" He caught me off guard with his question and I didn't know how to respond. I couldn't figure out whether he had really forgotten what he just did to me or whether this was his way of reinforcing that we had two relationships now and they were to be kept separate. I concluded that he meant the latter, so I said, "Oh, nothing, son, I don't know how they got there."

He seemed satisfied with my answer. He smiled at me and told me that I had passed the test, then started to lather my breasts again. It took him a few minutes to get all of the lipstick off of them, especially the area around my nipples, and I just stood there enjoying the sensation of his hands working to clean my tits and my nipples. When he was finished with them and they had been rinsed for the fifth or sixth time, he held them in his hands and looked at them admiringly with a beautiful smile on his face. He then told me again how lovely my tits were and that he had never seen a pair of tits that were shaped as nicely as mine were. I smiled back at him and thanked him for the compliment and I probably blushed, but I was thankful to hear that he liked them and I just didn't want him to let go of them. But he did after another moment. He started to wash my belly, then my pussy again, but this time from the front, and then he knelt down and washed my legs and my feet. When he was all done, he stood and took me by the shoulders and placed me fully under the stream of water and turned me around a couple of times so that I was completely rinsed. Then he looked at me told me I was now nice and clean and that it was my turn to wash him. I smiled at him, then turned him around and started to lather his back and shoulders. I was awed by the sight of him and amazed that many years ago he had come out of my body and I used to hold him in my arms. His shoulders were broad and strong and I was very excited by the feel of him in my hands again.

I worked my way down his arms, then to his lower back and then with hands trembling, I started to wash his bum the same way he did it to me. I playfully squeezed his buttocks and ran my hand into the crack of his ass and washed around his asshole. I then lathered my hands again and reached under him to his balls and washed them, fondling and playing with them for a few moments. They felt so good in my hands, and then I tried to reach even further to his penis and was finally able to get part of it my hand. I played with it for a bit, keeping the lower part of my arm in the crack of his bum. I couldn't stand it any more, so I got onto my knees and that allowed me to reach between his legs and play with his cock a little easier. Finally, I turned him around and his cock was right in front of me. It wasn't very hard, but it looked like it was still engorged with blood from when he jerked himself off. It was big and thick but much softer than it was when I sucked him off the last time. As hard as it was to do, I let go of it and moved my hands down his legs and washed them and his feet, first one and then the other. When I finished, I looked at his semi-hard cock again and started to wash it again, not that it needed it, but I just wanted to feel it in my hands again.

1...34567...12