Diana's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I stood up and turned him around so that he was under the water and so he was totally rinsed off. I turned him back to face me then I looked into his face and smiled. With my eyes locked on his, I sunk to my knees again so that his cock was right in front of me. It was so big and thick and long. I didn't touch it with my hands. Instead, I just opened my mouth and took as much of it as I could in. It was still soft and it felt so nice. When I closed my lips over it, I could feel a little give and the feeling was just exquisite. I slowly sucked the whole length of it and it was so easy to do because the water was pouring over my head and each time I pulled back, his penis had new water on it too, making it so easy to suck. I did all this without ever once unlocking my eyes from his and I wondered what he thought I might be thinking as I looked at him like that.

I placed my hands on his bum, squeezed his cheeks and pulled all of him into my mouth. While I sucked, I continued to look up at him and I could see him looking back at me and smiling too. Our eyes continued to lock, and without taking my eyes from his, I just kept sucking on his cock for the longest time. I never wanted the moment to end. I think I could have stayed there on my knees forever with his cock in my mouth.

Finally after few minutes, he reached down and put his hand under my chin and pulled me off of his cock and onto my feet. I didn't want to let go of it and when it slid out of my mouth, it made a loud plopping sound, I guess because I had my lips around it so tightly. He said that he didn't think he would be able to come again so soon and he wanted to save it for later anyway. He then put his arms around me, pulled me to him and we kissed deeply like two lovers. I pressed my breasts against his chest and put my arms around him and we stayed like that for several minutes, grinding our lips and our bodies together like a couple of teenagers.

I got tidied up, did my hair and thought about dressing in something very sexy from my trunk of goodies but then decided against it and dressed very simply like a normal mom. We spent a while doing normal things on our own. I watched a little television and Robby spent some time reading or studying and working on the computer. Later, I asked him if he was going to stay for supper. He said he would like to and he also said he thought he should spend the night if that was okay with me. I responded yes, sure, and then I started to tingle with the excitement of having him around again and thinking about what might happen. I couldn't get my mind off what had happened to me in such a short time. I thought about the session with Robby and how it went. I thought about how much I enjoyed it and wondered if and when we would do it again. I thought about the fact that while we had not made love, I had sucked him off a couple of times and I wondered how many mothers had done that to their sons. I thought about his body and how much it excited me. I wondered what it would feel like to have him inside of me. I wondered if after such a long time I would be able to get all of his huge penis inside me. These and a million other thoughts raced through my mind as I made dinner for us.

Our dinner was as normal as could be. We talked about the weather, about the family and about school. No one would have ever guessed what had transpired between the two of us over the last couple of days. After dinner, I cleaned up and watched a bit more television, although it was hard to concentrate. I just kept thinking about Robby and what was happening to me and I think I was the happiest person on the earth.

A little later, Robby came into the room and told me he was tired and that he thought he would go to bed. I said "sure, honey, you get some rest, okay, good night, sweetie." He came over and gave me a light kiss on the cheek. As he was walking out of the room, I blurted out his name. "Robby" I said, and when he replied, I didn't know what to say. "Yes, mom?" he said again. "Oh, never mind" I said. "No, what is it, tell me." "It was just a thought," I said. "Well, tell me, I won't bite you."

"Well, it's perhaps silly, but I was just wondering if you wanted to sleep in the big bed with me tonight. There is more room and it's much more comfortable, you know. I just thought you might get a better night's sleep." He smiled and said sure, he would like that very much. As soon as he said it, my heart started racing and I told him that I thought I would go to bed now too then.

We both brushed our teeth, and when I was about ready to get into bed, I told him that I usually slept in the nude and asked if he would mind. He said no and said that he did too and asked if I would mind. I smiled and said of course I wouldn't." I asked him which side he preferred and when he said it didn't matter, I got into bed first on the side I usually sleep on.

In a few minutes, Robby came to bed, but instead of getting in on the other side, he came to the side where I was, pulled back the covers, and climbed in over the top of me. He lay down on his back quite close to me but not touching me. I was tingling with excitement, knowing that this beautiful hunk of a man that I wanted so badly was lying in the bed next to me. I left the table lamp next to me on and it gave off a nice yellow glow.

I wanted to make love to him so badly I could taste it. I decided to take a chance and I moved my hand over towards him and started to run the tips of my fingers up and down his right arm ever so slightly. He didn't try to stop me so I moved my fingers to his chest and started to run my fingers there, stopping to concentrate on his nipples every once in a while.

After a few moments, he rolled onto his side and faced me. He propped himself up on one elbow and looked at me and smiled. He pulled back the covers and exposed my tits, and then he started to run his fingers around the edges of them, ever so lightly. The touch was so gentle it gave me goose bumps. "You are so pretty, mom," he said. "I feel so lucky to have a mom like you." Then he leaned forward and kissed me on the lips, gently at first, and then a little more firmly. I kissed him back and soon we were kissing with an intensity I didn't know was possible. His hands were exploring my breasts, and my hands were all over his body, exploring every part I could touch. We pressed our bodies together, grinding against each other with everything we had. When our lips parted, I kissed his eyes, his cheeks, his ears, his neck and he did the same to me. Then our lips would meet again. Soon, my hand found what it wanted to find. I toyed with his balls and his cock, feeling its hardness in my hand.

Finally, when I couldn't stand it anymore, I frantically blurted out "Robby, please fuck me, please, I need it so bad. I know it's wrong but I need you to, please, son." He didn't say a word, but continued to probe my body and soon I felt his fingers playing with my pussy. If he thought he had to play with me there to get me moistened and ready, he was mistaken, because I was wet and ready from the moment of our first kiss. I was a woman who had found a new sexual awakening and who had not had sex for a long time and nothing in the world was going to prevent me from it now. I was like an animal, groping and trying to get him into a position where I would finally feel his cock inside me. I was wild with desire and emotion.

"Please fuck me, honey" I said again, and he must have sensed the urgency in my voice, because he quickly positioned himself over me and I could soon feel his penis up against my vagina. I reached down and when I found it, I tried to guide it to the opening in my pussy. Robby was a lot bigger than my husband was but I must have been very wet because his penis slid into me a lot easier than I thought it would. At first, he just held the tip of it in me and pushed it back and forth in small movements as if to tease me. I wanted all of it in me but he seemed to be taking his time and seemed to be content to just have the tip there. My need and my urgency was so great that I put my legs up behind his back, clasped my ankles together and tried to pull him into me. If I could have I think I would have pulled his whole body inside of me, I was that wanting of him. Actually, I wasn't sure if it was him that I wanted or just anyone inside of me but it didn't matter. I could not believe that after all this time I was finally getting fucked again and I was determined to enjoy it.

He must have sensed my urgency because when I pulled him into me with my legs and pushed upwards with my body to meet his, he started to penetrate me with deep long slow strokes. I started to moan with a passion I didn't know I had in me. I held him as tight as I could and I pulled and pulled on him until it felt like he was going to burst right through me. I pushed with my body, I groped with my hands, I squeezed with my legs, I kissed and nibbled with my mouth and my lips, his neck, his cheeks, his nose, his mouth, his chest, anything I could get my mouth on. I was in a state of frenzy and I am sure he must have thought I was some kind of sex-crazed nut the way I was carrying on but I just could not help myself. I can't ever remember feeling as good or satisfied as I was at that moment, with Robby pushing into me and me trying to savor every moment and feel every part of him inside me. I squeezed my pussy as hard as I could around his cock. I reached under myself and fondled his balls. He seemed to like that because he moaned whenever I played with them like that. I tried to move my body so that he would rub my clitoris when he thrust, but I don't think he was conscious of my need in that regard. I reached between us so I could play with my own clit and in no time at all I could feel myself approaching an orgasm. I started to moan louder and my body started to gyrate with the pleasure as I neared a climax. I don't know whether he knew it or not but I started having the most incredible orgasm that I can recall, with wave after wave of pleasure rolling over and through me. Robby must have sensed that I was having a climax because he started to thrust harder and deeper and in no time he was moaning with pleasure along with me and I could tell from his body movements and the sweat on his brow that he was coming also. As we both finished, we lay in each other's arms bathed in sweat, kissing and nibbling at each other.

After a few moments, Robby rolled off of me and when I felt myself, I was one big sticky mess but I didn't care. I felt so happy and content I just wanted to lie there forever.

I finally did get up and went into the washroom to clean myself up a bit. Robby came in also. He sat on the can after I got off of it and I could hear him peeing. When he finished and stood up, We fell into each other's arms again and spent the longest time kissing each other. My hand drifted down and I could feel his penis. It was limp but still swollen and it felt so nice in my hand.

After a few minutes we went back to bed. We lay on our sides, me with my back to him, and cradled up against his stomach and chest, with his legs locked behind mine. His arm was over the top of mine and he cradled one my breasts in his hand, playing with it ever so lightly. I reached my hand behind to feel his penis again. I needed to feel it and when I did, it was still quite swollen and I was surprised how big it was even now. We held on to each other that way for the longest time. I could feel his penis slowly getting smaller in my hand, and after a while we must have fallen asleep for I don't remember any more until the next morning.

I must have been tired because I slept like a log, and though I don't remember any of my dreams, they were nice ones since I had never felt happier or more satisfied in my life. I heard Robby getting dressed and when I opened my eyes, he smiled at me, said good morning and asked me if I slept well. I smiled back at him and said yes, I had a wonderful sleep. I kissed him lightly then got out of bed and said I would make him some breakfast before he left. He told me I didn't have to do that but I insisted and after I put on a silk housecoat I went into the kitchen and got a breakfast ready for us.

Robby sat down and quickly ate what was in front of him. He looked very handsome all dressed up. I was very proud of him, thinking of him as a doctor, and I could not take my eyes off of him.

He told me he had a couple of classes that day but that he would be back this afternoon and asked if he could stay overnight again. My heart rose in anticipation and I told him yes, of course he could.

When he as about to leave, I went to him to kiss him goodbye, much like any new wife. He kissed me gently, like a new husband, and said "Goodbye, mom, have a nice day. I'll see you later, okay?" I said "sure son, you have a good day too."

Then all of a sudden, he said "Listen Diana, I don't want you to do anything else except housework today, do you understand?" My heart leapt to my throat when I heard him call me Diana and I quickly realized that we were changing roles again and that I had better be on my toes. "Yes, Sir" I said, "I understand."

"I don't want you to touch any of the stuff in your trunk, I don't want you touching yourself, and I don't want you playing with the computer at all. Is that clear?" "Yes, Sir, I won't." I lowered my eyes when I said so. He put his hand under my chin and lifted my head so I had to look into his eyes. "That is good. When I get home, we will be going shopping for a few things." I don't want you to talk to anyone or see anyone until I get back. Good bye, Diana." He turned and walked out of the house without saying anything else.

6 – Shopping

I spent a few minutes trying to figure out what we could possibly need to go shopping for. I soon realized that that was a fruitless endeavor, so I set about cleaning the house as he suggested. I spent the day vacuuming and doing the washing and generally tidying up the house. I was finished all that work by about noon and found myself with nothing to do. Without thinking, I went to my computer and signed on to the web to see if I had received any mail. I had been exchanging e-mail with a few people and I am usually anxious to find out whom I have heard from each day. I didn't stay on very long because I remembered that I had been told I was not allowed to use the computer. Even though I didn't think Robby would know, I decided that I must be submissive and do whatever he told me, so I signed off and decided to have a shower so that I would be ready when Robby came home. I didn't know what to wear, so I just put on some jeans and a blouse and then sat down to read and wait. Reading was not very easy though because I could not get the thoughts of last night's lovemaking out of my mind. Every time I thought about him inside of me, I got goose pimples all over my body. I became so aroused thinking about it at one point that I found myself fingering myself through my jeans. When I realized what I was doing and remembered that I was not to touch myself, I stopped right away.

At about three o'clock, I heard the car in the driveway and when I did, I got a little nervous. I wondered how I should greet him, as I did not know whether I was his mother or Diana at the moment. I decided it might be best to let him speak first and hoped that would give me a clue. As soon as he walked in, he said, "Hello Diana, how was your day?" and I knew what mode we were in. I told him it was fine. "Are you ready to go shopping?" "Yes Sir." "Good, let's go up to your room and get you ready." I followed him into the room and then he turned to me and said "Diana, we are going to go out and buy some things for us to play with. I want you to look like the little tramp that you are so you need to wear something that will make you look like a slut. What do you suggest?" I had never worn any of the clothes I had bought outside of the house and the thought scared me, so I told him that I didn't think I should go outside dressed like that. "Listen, you whore, you will dress the way I want you to dress and you will go where I want you to go, do you hear? Now open your trunk and let me see what's in there."

I got the key and opened the trunk and he started to rummage through it. He took almost everything out of it, placing the shoes on the floor and the clothes on the bed. He picked out a pair of very high-heeled pumps, a pair that I had trouble walking in because the heels were so high. Then he found a bustier that that had a half-cup bra and garters on it. Finally he picked out a pair of black stockings and then he told me to put those on.

I took the bustier and because it was elasticized I stepped into it and pulled it up over my body. I was adjusting it as best I could when Robby came over to help me. He straightened it out, looking at it from all sides. Then he lifted each of my tits and kept trying to place them on top of the under-cups so that they suited him. Then I sat down and pulled on the hose and fastened them to the garters. He then asked me if I had a short mini type of skirt that was very tight. I showed him three or four skirts that where not overly short, coming to just over my knees, and he chose one, then he asked about a blouse and if I had any see-through ones. I told him I didn't but I had some that were silky and kind of sheer. He wanted to see them and he selected one that complemented the color of my skirt. He told me to put it on and when I finished I went over and stepped into the shoes. I got the first one on okay but when I stepped into the other one, I almost toppled.

The shoes made me look taller than I am, and when I looked at myself in the mirror, I was surprised to see what I looked like. "Makes you look just like the cheap whore you are, doesn't it?" I heard him say. I felt quite sexy and I liked the way I looked, but there was no way I wanted to go out of the house and have anyone else see me this way, and so I told Robby again that I didn't want to go out looking the way I did. "Why? Because you look like a tart?" "Yes", I replied. "Listen, you sleaze-bag, you say sir when you talk to me and you don't complain when I talk to you, do you understand?" I lowered my eyes, knowing I was not going to win this one, and said "Yes, Sir."

"Good" he said, "now let's go. When there is just the two of us Diana, I want you to keep your eyes lowered in deference to me. When we are out in public though, I want you to walk tall with your head up, I want you to stick your tits out, and I want you to walk and wiggle your ass like the proper little whore that you are. Clear?" I said "yes, Sir." "Don't forget. Now let's go."

He started for the front door but when I got there I got scared again. No, terrified is a better word. I had visions of some of the neighbors seeing me dressed like this and I didn't think I could take it. "Sir" I said, "do you think it would be possible for me to get into the car through the garage?" Maybe it was the way I said it, but he said sure, Diana, of course, let me pull it into the garage and you can go through the garage door. A great flood of relief flowed through me and I felt very thankful, saying "Thank you Sir, you are so kind to me." Then he left to pull the car into the garage.

While we were driving through the city, he didn't say a word to me. I looked down at myself and I could see my nipples clearly pressing against the silk of my blouse. In fact, since my breasts were sitting perched on the cup of the half-bra and not hanging naturally, they looked a little silly and unnatural because they stuck out so far. In a little while he parked outside of a store called 'The Pleasure Palace'. The sign said they sold adult novelties and leather goods. I then realized that we would be shopping for some sexual toys and I felt a bit excited and at the same time a bit scared because I had no idea what he had in store for me.

1...45678...12