Diana's Trio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dragontatto
dragontatto
1,215 Followers

Maybe before they left, she could get the guys out there with her. Her body heated at the thought of being plastered between the gorgeous bodies of her mates. Taking a sip of her drink she waited for Jason to come back. He had decided to check out the men's room. A few minutes later he returned.

"Anything?" she whispered in his ear before handing him his drink.

"Yeah. He was seen here a bit earlier. Recruiting willing women. I heard the guy say that he was going to be back within the hour to do some more. I guess he doesn't have his quota yet."

"What a bastard. I have an idea. Why not let him recruit me?" She wrapped her arms around his neck to give the impression that she was doing something other than discussing strategy.

"Not a chance!" he growled as he leaned down and nipped her ear.

"Jason, please. With our telepathic connection, I can tell you where I am and you and Dustin can come in and rescue me."

"No. I won't risk you that way." He explored her ear with his tongue while tracing patterns on her back. She squirmed closer to him, feeling his obvious erection against her. She loved the feel of his chaps. Both he and Dustin had dressed up as gunslingers.

Behind her Dustin rubbed his hand over her ass before slipping between her thighs to brush his fingers over her latex covered mound. She squirmed with pleasure before trapping his hand between her thighs.

You just have to tease her, don't you? Jason asked.

Hell, yeah. Don't you think she deserves for wearing this costume?

We'll strip it off her later.

Hey you two! No chatting without me! Rebekah's voice echoed through their link.

Suddenly the lights went out and screams and yells filled the club. Jason and Dustin were bumped around and jostled away from Rebekah. When the lights finally came back up, the first thing that they noticed was that she was gone!

"Reba!"

"Where'd she go?" Dustin asked, frantically scanning the crowd.

"I don't know."

"Damn it, the medium has her." Jason said as he finally noticed the note that was sitting on the bar.

"How do you know?"

"He left us a note." Jason replied, handing it to Dustin.

"Son of bitch!"

"He's challenging us. He wants us to meet him at the Oak Creek Cemetery at midnight."

"He's planning on using Reba as demon food because there is no way that they can take possession of her. Her beast and the goddess mark on her are to strong for any demon to overcome!" Jason said angrily before throwing a twenty on the bar to cover their drinks. Turning they left the bar.

* * * *

Reba came awake to the chanting of many voices. She opened her eyes and saw that she was strapped naked to an altar.

The people around her seemed to be in the throes of orgasmic pleasure. She could tell that the medium must have slipped an aphrodisiac to them. She glanced across the room to where the medium stood with several muscle bound men. She recognized them from the attack earlier in the day. She tugged on her bindings to see if there was any give. There wasn't.

She watched as he approached her. She didn't know what she expected the medium to look like but it surely wasn't the elderly man that stood in front of her. He looked like he could be someone's beloved grandfather.

"I see the bitch goddess, is trying to stop me. Well, little girl, you are no match for me. You were incredibly easy to snatch away from those two boys.

"I wouldn't underestimate them." She said trying not to flinch as he rubbed his finger across her bare nipple.

"It's too bad that you are the required sacrifice. I would love to break you in, Rebekah. You would be the most delicious morsel. But alas Lucifer requires his toll and I'm afraid my dear that you are going to be said toll." He draped a deep purple cloth over her stomach.

The clock struck the first toll of midnight.

"It is time, my disciples, to accept the offering that Lucifer has been kind enough to offer us. Come forward, please." He held a chalice up for each one of them to drink from.

Rebekah struggled as she watched as one by one they came forward and drank from the cup that he held. Within moments of drinking each one dropped to the floor and started twitching as the demonic transformation took place. She counted ten followers by the time the last one partook of the chalice that he held.

"It is time, my dear!" He turned back to her, holding a knife with a serpent handle.

"No!" she screamed as he lifted the knife above him, readying it to plunge downwards into her heart.

A deep growl filled the room. The medium froze as the rumble grew deeper. Rebekah turned her head and saw two men emerge from the shadows. Both were in their beast form. Evidently, her being kidnapped had angered both of them to the point of releasing their inner beasts.

"Oh, now you did it!" she laughed angrily.

"What the hell are they?" the medium asked nervously.

"They're my mates. And I do believe you have gone and well and truly pissed them off. Why don't you be a good boy and let me go. Before they decide to tear you limb from limb."

"I can't. You are the payment for the demon souls. Lucifer asked for you personally. I can't give you back."

"Then I do believe you are between a rock and hard spot, Medium. Because they are not going to let me die willingly. So the question is, how badly do you want me as your sacrifice? Enough to go to battle with them?" she taunted as she tried to work free of her bonds."

He watched in horror as Jason and Dustin tore through his henchmen with little difficulty. His disciples were still caught in the coils of the aphrodisiac to give any help to their trapped leader.

"You can't have her. I need her. She's the payment. He demanded her!" The man said bravely as he wildly swung the blade at Dustin. Dustin backed away quickly, avoiding the sharp blade.

"Either you let her go or you die." Jason growled as he circled to the left of the man.

"I won't give her up!"

"You have made your choice then." Jason growled as he lunged forward and knocked the knife out of his hand. It clattered as it hit the floor.

Dustin appeared at her side, swiping at the leather bonds that held her. They tore and he leaned down and lifted her off the altar. He turned in time to see his brother dispatch the man. As Jason tossed the man away, there was a huge clap of thunder and the night sky lit up with lightning.

"Ah hell!" Dustin muttered under his breath.

"What?" asked Jase.

"If you can call your beast you best do it!"

A small man walked out of the darkness. Reba stilled when she realized who she was looking at. He was easily the most handsome man she had ever seen. But his beauty was just surface deep. It covered an evil that she could feel all the way to her bones, even across the cemetery.

"You can't have her!" Dustin growled as the man approached.

"I believe that is a decision that is hers to make." The man turned and fastened his dark eyes on Rebekah. "What do you say? Do you wish to stay with these mortal fools or will you take your place on my throne next to me?"

"What?" she laughed. "You did all this to propose to me?"

"You could say that. You have a strength that I have never seen before. You would make an excellent queen. And unlike these two with you, you will only need me to fulfill your desires. One man that will be able to tame the beast that resides with in you. One man that will give you everything that your body and heart can desire. Of course, you'll have to die first. No living person can reside in hell. But it will be a small price to pay for eternal pleasure."

"And if I refuse?"

"Nothing will happen. As much as I would love to have you as my queen, you have to come of your own free will." Lucifer said sadly.

"As much as I would love to take you up on your offer, Lucifer, I can not."

"Because of them?" he asked referring to Dustin and Jason.

"Not only them. I am a creature of the light. A disciple of Diana. I cannot enter your realm."

"Maybe in another life then." Lucifer nodded to Dustin and Jason before disappearing once more in another flash of lightning.

The Promise

Rebekah drew a deep breath to still her nerves. She knew that Jason and Dustin were waiting in her bedroom for her. It was time to fulfill her promise. When she had checked earlier to see if they still wanted their night, she had gotten a look that had promised retribution if she backed out of it.

Soothing her hands on the side of her gown, she hoped that none of them would regret tonight.

* * * *

Jason and Dustin both reclined on her bed. They had reached an agreement earlier in the evening. Tonight they were going to drag the words out of her even if it took all night. She was going to commit herself to them wholeheartedly. There would be no more talk of them not wanting her. Or them having separate lives. They had put their mark on her but now it was time for her to claim them.

When she walked out of the bathroom, they both drew a quick breath. She was dressed in a silk gown that stopped just above her knees. It was obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra by the outline of her harden nipples. As she stood nervously in the doorway, Jason stood and walked over to her.

"Come to bed, princess." He held out his hand. Slowly she accepted it. The need in her body grew as he led her to the bed where Dustin laid against her pristine pillows.

As they passed the light switch, Jason flipped it off, leaving the room darkened except for the glow of the many candles that he and Dustin had lit while she had been in the bathroom.

Jason sat down on the bed before gently lifting her, and placing her on the bed in between him and his brother. Lying down on his side, he gently toyed with her loose hair. She watched him with wide eyes. When he wrapped it around his finger and tugged slightly, she couldn't help but smile.

"Beautiful," he whispered before lowering his head and capturing her lips with his. As he slowly kissed her, Dustin leaned over and edged the strap of her gown off with his mouth. Pressing soft kisses against her shoulder, he slowly made his way down to her chest. He tugged at her gown until her breast popped out of the neckline of her gown. He trailed kisses down the slope of her breast before taking her nipple into his mouth. She arched up as Jason released her mouth, a moan escaping her throat.

"Oh, princess. You should see how hot that is."

Reba lifted her head off the pillow and swallowed roughly as she watched Dustin suckling her breast. She could feel every tug of his lips in her womb. When Jason freed her other breast and then lowered his mouth to it she nearly screamed.

"Oh please! Please!"

"Hmmm." Jason grumbled in approval as she squirmed under them. He released her nipple with an audible pop.

"Lift," he coaxed as he drew her gown down to her waist. She lifted her hips off the bed so he could draw it off her body. As she settled back down on the bed, Dustin resumed his feast on her breasts. She lifted her hands and threaded her fingers through his hair.

Jason swallowed roughly as he watched his brother wring cry after cry out of her. In the flickering light, he couldn't think of a more erotic sight. He reached out and gently tugged her dainty panties down her long legs. As he tossed them away, he stared hungrily at the ginger curls that protected her womanhood. Spreading her legs, he settled down on his stomach between them. Bending his head, he pressed a warm kiss against her. She jerked in Dustin's arms.

"What?"

"Relax, Rebekah. Let Jason please you. He loves to eat pussy. Don't disappoint him." Dustin led her hand down his torso and she wrapped her hand around his cock. He groaned as she slowly stroked him while his brother continued to lick and lap at her sweetness. She gasped when he parted her folds and slowly licked her hard clit. Lifting his head, he gently blew on her. When she moaned louder, he smiled in approval. Leaning in he stabbed his tongue into her opening, gathering her sweet juices on his tongue.

"Ahhh..."

"I bet you want to come don't you?" Dustin whispered in her ear. When she nodded jerkily, he softly pinched her nipple.

"Yes!" she hissed.

"How bad?" Jason growled as he lifted his head.

"Anything!" she pleaded as Dustin leaned in and softly bit her nipple.

"Anything?" Jason growled as he darted his tongue back into her opening.

"Yes! Please let me come!" she begged as she frantically jerked Dustin's cock and pushed her hips towards his mouth.

"Why didn't you go with Lucifer yesterday?" Jason demanded.

"I...."

"The truth, Rebekah. None of the "I'm a creature of the light" stuff." Dustin added.

"I can't leave you." she whispered.

"Why?" Jason asked as he slid two fingers into her.

"Ahhh..." she groaned and pushed against his fingers.

"Answer me, princess." Jason coaxed as he slowly withdrew his fingers before pushing them back in.

"You're my best friends and..ah..oh..." She jerked in their arms as her orgasm grew closer.

"And what?" Dustin demanded as he nipped her nipple.

"I love you!" she screamed as her orgasm started. Jason buried his face between her legs, stabbing his tongue wildly to catch every drop of pleasure.

"That's right! You love us and we love you." Jason said as he surged up and slowly buried himself in her wetness. She moaned happily, wrapping her legs around his waist.

"Come here," she gasped tugging on Dustin's cock wanting to suck on it while his brother fucked her slowly. Dustin didn't resist as he rested on his knees next to her head and she slowly licked the tip of him before drawing him into her warm mouth.

"Ah hell! Damn her mouth is so hot, Jase."

"As hot as her pussy, I'm sure." he groaned in return as he slowly picked up his pace. Her inner muscles were clenching on him tightly. He could tell that she was close to coming by the moans and whimpers that were escaping her. Lifting her legs over his shoulders, he buried himself even deeper. As she started her orgasm, Jason fought to hold off just for a moment.

But it was no use. The pleasure that went crashing through their physic link was just enough to push him over the edge after her.

In her mouth, Dustin grew harder and exploded just moments after Reba and Jase did. He sagged back against the headboard and tried to catch his breath. He looked down and sighed in pleasure at the sight of them together. He couldn't imagine anything that would make him happier than that unless he was the one that was being cradled between her beautiful breasts.

* * * *

"This settles it, Reba. We are here to stay." Jason said the next morning as he served them all breakfast in bed.

"Really?" she said with an arched eyebrow.

"Yes. Dustin and I are moving in with you and are going to spend the rest of our lives loving you and being loved in return."

When she didn't argue he stared at her. "What? No protests?"

"My dear man, what makes you think I would protest having my mates live with me?"

Dustin roared with laughter at his brother's stunned look.

"You set me up!" Jason roared.

"Yep. And you fell for it." Dustin laughed.

"I told Dustin yesterday that neither of you had a prayer in hell of leaving me."

"You know, you really are an asshole, Dustin." Jason stated before lunging at his brother.

"Hey, now. None of that. If there is going to be any pouncing in this bed, it had better be on me." Reba scolded as she drew Jason to her and offered him her breast.

She moaned as he latched onto it hungrily before pulling Dustin's head down to hers for a kiss. She couldn't imagine being any happier than she was. She had her two best friends in her bed and they loved her as much as she loved them.

The End?

dragontatto
dragontatto
1,215 Followers