Diane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,498 Followers

When her tongue and mouth threatened to bring about his climax all too soon, he wrestled himself away from her, now pinning her back, his hands interlocking with hers, forcing them above her head as he kissed her again, then kissing her neck, leaving an equally wet, soft trail of gentle tongue flicks across her flesh until he'd reached the twin peaks of her hard-capped breasts, her nipples straining for his touch, for his lips and mouth to suckle, lick and caress, which he soon did, alternating back and forth between the two as she squirmed excitedly beneath him, moaning pleasurably all the while, urging him on.

Letting go of her hands, he reluctantly quit paying homage to her exquisite breasts, his lips and tongue now furthering their explorations, finding her belly button, which he now tongue-fucked, treating it like her pussy which he kissed, nipped and again licked as though having found her clit there instead. She reacted in a way as though he had, squirming even more passionately beneath him than she had before, her hands seeking and finding his head, the gentle guiding pressure of them pushing him lower against herself, which he did torturously so before finding the sweetness of her sex that so wonderfully greeted him.

Finding her hard little clitoris, Rick allowed the tip of his tongue to gently probe, flicking it softly for a moment.

"Oh yeah that's it! Lick it!" She moaned unabashedly. "Soft...now hard...now soft," she instructed him, breathing harshly through each word, holding her breath as she spoke, then moaning her approval as she continued. "Now suck it...suck it, hold it...oh yeah, yeah, now flick it again with your tongue, harder, harder, harder, faster, faster, faster!" she cried out, thrashing almost wildly now beneath him as he latched onto her clit, his fingers penetrating the wetness of her sex, her split welcoming the hoped for, anticipated intrusion, two fingers now seeking, finding the joy of her 'G-spot', his tongue lashing out at her blood-engorged clitoris like a bull-whip across a man's back.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" she screamed still thrashing, her hands now claws upon his back, raking him, leaving deep trails of reddened flesh that stung slightly, yet thrilled wantonly all at the same time. For the briefest of moments, her breath caught, her moans ceased, her body suddenly arching upwards beneath him with such intensity and strength that she lifted him up with her, though his mouth remained firmly attached, his lips and tongue suctioned about her stiff hard clitoris until she exploded with a sudden release that caught them both by surprise.

"Arrrrg!" she groaned unintelligibly, the sudden unexpected onrush of her pussy juice spraying outwards from her cunt, the at first misty-like wetness that almost felt caressing, soon followed by a thin sliver of pure sweetness that spurted far more forcefully, followed up soon after by another, and then another, and another.

His face was drenched, the sheets soaked, his hands slippery with her essence as she came over and over again, her high-pitched scream of delight, briefly worrying him that someone might hear, think her as being harmed in some way, until she calmed, slowly coming down from her exquisite bliss into oblivion, her hands no longer digging into his skin, nor tearing away at flesh that he knew would be streaked with lines of red in the morning.

She had no sooner finished climaxing than she suddenly sat up, rolling Rick onto his back, mounting him in one smooth fluid motion, capturing his turgid stiff prick deep inside her cunt, which she proceeded to fuck then at a near maddening pace, her head flailing from side to side as she did so, his prick spearing deeply inside, in and out until his orgasm arrived almost before he realized it had. Rick felt the explosive discharge of his spunk bathing the walls of her cunt, saw stars suddenly filling his head as the pleasure seized him, bringing an eerie sensation of blackness and then nothing.

#

Rick woke with the sensation of sunlight peering in through the windows, the smell of sex still clinging to the sheets. His eyes opened, he rolled expecting to find her lying next to him, but the bed was empty save for a half-folded sheet of paper. Rick quickly rubbed the sleep from his eyes, focusing as he opened the paper, then reading what she'd written there.

"Out for my morning run," she began. "I'll be back with fresh coffee and Danish, after our shower," she'd added including a 'smiley', which she'd placed beneath the sentence. "Should be back around 7:30, I'll meet you in the shower...'hint' - 'hint'!"

Rick glanced at the alarm, it was already 7:20. Obviously she had every intention of starting the day off with another fuck, and not that he minded, or wasn't already looking forward to that, but as he sat, swinging his legs out of bed, he felt the soreness in his back alerting him as well as reminding him of the near torturous pleasure from the night before.

Even standing in the hot shower, the subtle sting of red welts was a reminder of their intensity together. Hearing the door to the bathroom opening, then closing, followed a moment later by the sound of the tub enclosure door opening as well, hands now coming around his back, reaching for and finding his flaccid prick as he stood allowing the water to splash against his face as she stood pressing her breasts warmly against his back.

"Good morning sleepy-head she half purred. So...did you enjoy last night?" she asked.

"Fucking incredible," he answered only then turning. Amazingly, she looked as refreshed and alert as she had when they'd met. He'd seen his own reflection in the mirror as he stood to pee, seeing the darkness around his eyes from too much wine, and not enough sleep, and yet here she stood looking ever the vision of loveliness, having even come back from a morning jog on top of everything else. "How do you fucking do it?" He asked.

"Do what?"

"Look so damn beautiful in the morning," he told her. "I look like something the cat dragged in."

She laughed, "Plenty of good sex," she said simply, still fondling his now rapidly growing prick. "You'd be surprised what a few good orgasms can do for your complexion too!" she added smiling.

"I don't doubt that for a minute," he told her, seeing just how smooth and unblemished her skin really was.

"Plus, using some of this on your face from time to time doesn't hurt either," she added all the while wiggling Rick's prick with her hand by way of emphasizing just what she meant. "And since it's been a while since I've given myself a facial, I was sort of hoping we could this morning before heading out to the site later."

"Your wish is my command," he said grinning at her, quickly trading her places so she could wash as he stepped out to dry.

"Oh my...did I do that?" she asked only now seeing his back for the first time which was criss-crossed with angry looking welts. "I'm sorry, I'll try to watch that next time," she added apologetically. "I tend to get carried away when I'm aroused."

"Yeah, I noticed," Rick grinned broadly. "But I'm fine really, sort of a nice reminder anyway, something I'm sure I'll continue to feel and remind myself about throughout the day!"

#

Unlike the night before, their lovemaking was far less frantic, though equally as passionate, the slowness of their coupling erotic, sensual as they moved together. Diane was delicately careful, her fingers caressed his back, taking special care not to dig or drag her fingernails against him as she had. Even as she came, she did so almost quietly, a soft murmuring purr of contentment and physical joy as she climaxed. Knowing that he too was on the verge, she soon slipped from beneath him, taking his cock in hand, rubbing her face with it, sucking and licking it urging him ever closer to the moment.

"I'd like my facial now," she grinned sliding his cock back and forth across her face, occasionally sucking the sides, or licking, all the while slow-stroking it until the eruption began, which seemed to continue for an eternity as Diane gleefully got what she'd wanted.

#

"So? How'd it go last night?" Larry asked, after Rick had come back into the office early that afternoon, an hour before he was to meet Diane out at the first sight.

"It went well," he told him, "Really well."

"How's the consultant?" he asked curiously. "Heard a lot about her, which is why we hired them, heard they're amongst the very best at what they do."

"Oh, you can say that again," Rick said meaning something else entirely, causing Larry to toss him a curious look, to which he then smiled.

"Don't tell me."

"Ok then, I won't," Rick said, telling him everything in doing so.

"Holy shit!" He exclaimed. "Really?"

"Yeah really, best damn fuck I've ever had before in my life Larry!"

"Well, maybe so, and I really don't care one way or the other, just as long as you fuck her, and not fuck up the project."

"No worries," I assured him. "She is truly a professional, you should have seen her with the clients, she really knows her stuff, and knew all the right questions to ask, and between the two of us, had all the right answers to give, even on a couple that we weren't prepared for. But she's also given me a few new ideas, tricks of the trade as it were, some of which I think we should incorporate here!" Rick added.

They continued to discuss a few points, then when Larry was satisfied that things truly were moving ahead even better than he'd hoped for, he walked over, closing the door to his office. "Ok, so tell me...just how good was she anyway?"

"I'm not kidding you Larry," Rick said. "Most amazing woman I've ever been with! The night before she was this wild uncontrollable tiger in bed, and then in the morning..."

"You stayed the night and fucked her in the morning too!" He asked incredulously.

"Hell yes!" Rick burst out laughing. "Are you kidding? But like I was saying, and then this morning, she's this erotic, sensual little fuck that just wants to make you melt inside her and stay there for the whole rest of the day! I swear it Larry, I just wanted to turn into cum-soup and sit on a slow boil between her legs and never go anywhere. That's how good it was!"

"Fuck me," he moaned appreciatively. "Any chance..."

"No fucking chance at all," I told him. "Not until this is over with at least," I reminded him, "Which reminds me, I'm due out to the site. I'll call you later after we've had a chance to look at it and see what sort of things we're still going to need to bring in."

"Ok, keep me posted Rick," Larry said as he headed out the door. "On everything!" he yelled out towards him a moment after that.

#

Diane as he'd half expected was already at the site as he pulled in next to her car, a sleek looking black Mercedes convertible with a personalized license plate reading 'ACS-2', "Ah, Angels Consulting Solutions", he thought to himself, and then grinned upon realizing that she was obviously second ranked, and thus pretty high up in her place of employment to be able to drive a car like that.

She was talking to the foreman and two other guys who'd come out to have a look before construction started. Unlike the way he'd seen her earlier, this time she looked more like the way he'd first expected her to, her long dark hair currently stuffed up beneath a hard-hat, the pants suit she was wearing looking every bit professional with no hint of the smoldering sensuality that hid beneath it. Had she been wearing large round eye-glasses, she might have indeed appeared much like he'd first imagined she might, though even then, she was still far too beautiful for even the glasses to diminish that much.

Diane saw Rick's approach, though at first not really acknowledging she had, he found that initially surprising, but then realized this wasn't the bedroom, this was work and she had given him that very same look in the fraction of a moment, telling him so in no uncertain terms.

Only when he had finally drawn near her did she again turn, giving him a brief welcoming smile, and then making more formal introductions. "Rick? This is Steven Mason, he's going to be the foreman for three of the five sites," she said introducing him. "I've already told him what Jeff and Bill Bradford want to add by way of design, which is in your area of expertise, so I'll let the two of you take it from here. I'm going to do a walk around the area and look at the view from the two side's they spoke about last night and make sure we understand what it was they want to see in the finished product."

Diane's mannerism had taken Rick off guard to some degree, but he treated her with the same professional courtesy that she had given him, as he proceeded to paint a visual picture of the type of structures they were planning on putting here, rolling out the first of several blue-prints he'd brought along with him for the foreman to look at and ask questions about if he had any.

Thankfully, he didn't have too many, so the time was brief, with he and the two men with him soon after leaving. Rick had watched Diane out of the corner of his eye as she'd wandered off through the tree line, which in a few short weeks would be pushed back another hundred yards or so. It took him a moment to locate her, and when he finally did, she had once again surprised the hell out of him.

"Diane?" Rick called out as he wandered through the trees, hopefully heading off in the same direction he'd seen her go.

"Over here!" He heard her call out a second later, turning that way, walking a few additional feet until he suddenly found her sitting on a rock, naked, her feet dangling in a stream of crystal clear cold water. "Beautiful place isn't it?" she said as he reached her.

"Very, as are you," he added grateful to see much more of a familiar smile on her face, though with her hair drawn up tightly against the back of her head in the bun she was wearing, she still looked a bit different than he was used to seeing. "Pretty gutsy though," Rick said picking his way down the slope until he was standing next to her. "What if those other three had come with me so they could see the view and perspective we were talking about from down here?"

"Then I guess they'd have been in for a bit of a surprise to be sure," she grinned, then laughing. "But I could see you coming down," she added, "So I knew you were all alone."

Even seeing her naked, he still wasn't sure what to expect here, though he obviously had an idea.

"Always loved fucking outside," she said as though reading his mind. "One of my favorite places to do it is out in the middle of nowhere, and though this isn't exactly nowhere, in a few weeks we certainly wouldn't be able to!"

She was right about that.

"Well? You just going to stand there and gawk at me? Or are you going to take off your clothes and fuck me?" she asked.

Rick began to remove his clothing, watching as she immediately separated his belt from his pants, holding it almost impatiently.

"Here, use this to bind me to the tree with," she said.

"You serious?" he asked. Her look told him that she was, walking over and picking one out which she now stood against.

"Use your belt to tie my hands behind it," she said handing it back to him. "Then use my blouse to tie my feet together with as well, just leave me enough room to spread my legs apart a little bit," she grinned. Then use the rest of my blouse to blindfold me with."

"The rest of your blouse?" He asked.

"Yeah, you'll have to rip it apart of course," she told him simply. "Now come on, I'm fucking horny so let's get a move on here!"

He quickly did as she had asked, once her hands were well wrapped and bound behind her as she leaned against the tree, he tore her blouse in half, using part of it to secure her feet with, and then the rest of it to wrap tightly around her head.

"Perfect," she said struggling, trying to see if there was any way she could free herself, then moments later satisfied that she couldn't once again spoke. "Ok Rick, get over here and rape me if you would please."

"Ra...rape you?" He stammered.

"Yeah, rape me! Fuck the living shit out of me, nice, hard and fast! Make it hurt a little too, slap my ass, my tits, push me against the tree and even scrape my back up a little. That should even things out a little for what I did to your back."

"You really sure about this?" He asked her once again.

"Either do it, or I'll call the other three guys and get them back here," she told him seriously. "I'm sure the three of them might enjoy a really nasty gang-bang!"

He leaned over kissing her breast, cupping it in his hand.

"No!" she said almost angrily. "Nothing sweet, sexy. Mean...nasty!" she clarified. "Think of it this way, you grabbed me off the street, blindfolded me and brought me up here. I have no idea where we are, or who you are. You've now stripped me of my clothing, bound me to this tree here, and now you're going to have your way with me, however you want it, regardless of what I say or do from this moment on, think you can get into that?"

Her demeanor frightened him to some degree, but Rick found himself oddly aroused by it too. She had told him in no uncertain terms how she wanted it, rough, wild passionate yes, but he was to be in full control, which she wanted to experience without having any say in the matter. This time, he slapped her tit, hitting it with the palm of his hand before leaning over, once again capturing her nipple between his teeth, nipping it.

"Ouch!" she screamed loudly, once again confusing him for a moment. "That was perfect, now...do it again."

Rick stood for several minutes, pinching and twisting her nipples, sometimes slapping her breasts, seeing them begin to redden as he did so, likewise her ass, which he grabbed, twisting her painfully away from the tree in order to do so.

"Fucking cunt!" he called her, cupping her mound, then almost painfully pressing his palm upwards against her, once again nipping at her flesh. "Fucking whore!" he said again. "Fucking cock-tease!"

She was panting, her arousal obvious, so Rick relaxed somewhat actually getting into this bizarre little head game of hers.

"Here, you like cock so much, how about this one?" he asked pressing his hard stiff prick against the opening of her sex, which she tried to dislodge, moving herself away until he pressed even harder against her, grabbing her ass from behind within his hands, holding her still, shoving, feeling the tip of his prick just enter her, to which even then she fought back, trying to kick him, but finding with her legs so perfectly bound that she could not. She screamed out.

"You fucking sick bastard, go ahead, rape me...fuck me, get it over with if that's what you're going to do, try and make me cum, go ahead...try!"

It took nearly every ounce of strength that he had to pry her legs far enough apart to shove his prick inside her, as well as fuck her once he had, she fought back, trying to wiggle free, to dislodge him, even as he continued to slap her ass, now fully with the flat of his hand, leaving red angry welts on her cheeks until tears had begun to flow down her face.

"No, don't stop," she'd whispered giving him assurance. "I'm perfectly fine."

He drove into her even deeper, harder, and almost fearful of actually hurting her as he did so.

"You cock-sucking, mother-fucking bastard!" she screamed her voice filling the air as she did so, causing Rick to actually worry momentarily if someone might hear her, and actually come looking for them, but he knew that they were well and away from anyone else, at least that he'd seen on the drive up here anyway.

"Please, please..." she was sobbing again now. "Please don't cum in me at least...please, please don't cum in me."

In the short time they'd been playing this strange game, he'd begun to learn when she was giving him instructions, or when she was acting out whatever fantasy it was that was turning her on.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,498 Followers