Diane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers

"Tell us when you're there," Darlene told him. "Don't cum in her cunt, we want to share the first one together," she added.

Rick was mere moments away from doing just that, quickly telling her so. Extricating themselves from him, Debra quickly dismounted the table, again like a gymnast in perfect form as Danielle sat up, un-cunting him, moving back just enough to remain closely positioned between his legs.

Finally able to see once again, Rick rested his weight on his elbows, lifting slightly watching four separate hands now surround, holding his prick as they began working it in unison together.

"Oh fuck!" he moaned, fighting hard not to close his eyes as the four stood, their hand's surrounding him, overlapping, yet pumping, as his prick inched closer and closer towards release.

"Let's see it spurt baby!" Darlene urged.

"Yeah, make it shoot," Debra added.

"Lots and lots of cum!" Denise giggled.

"Ditto!" Danielle added, just as Rick felt the head of his prick suddenly explode.

All four women squealed with delight as the geyser of spunk shot two feet into the air, falling in a streamer that separated like fireworks going off, splattering against Debra and Darlene who welcomed the sudden greeting with even greater joy as they reached for the falling cum, capturing it mid-air.

Sitting as he was, as though in slow motion, he watched the second equally strong jettison of his cream, which was now purposely aimed, Denise holding it against herself, mouth wide open in glorious expectation. Rick watched, felt, and then saw his second spurt flying, and then disappearing perfectly inside her mouth.

"Let me, let me try it!" Danielle said suddenly leaning over as Denise now positioned his prick against her mouth, where again Rick felt, watched, and fought against closing his eyes as his third cock explosion splattered against her upper lip, then into her mouth as Denise corrected her aim.

They continued pumping him his cum now drooling, dribbling out the head of his prick, though they scooped that up with fingers, tongues, smearing it upon their breasts, nipples, and as Rick watched Denise, now holding open her pussy as she rubbed it against her clit, frigging herself furiously with it afterwards as everyone stood smiling and watched.

"This should be good," Debra cooed.

"Always is, amazing how much and how far she can squirt isn't it?" Darlene added.

"Any moment now," Danielle said joining in, "Wish I could do that."

"In time," Debra assured her, "We'll show you how," she promised.

The ongoing conversation though bizarre hearing it as Rick continued to lay there on the table, his prick now partially forgotten as everyone watched Denise, the palm of her hand all but flying in a rapid blur back and forth over the surface of her clit that stood incredibly hard, stiff and erect well outside the protective covering of her lips.

"Oh yeah! Yeah! Gonna cum!" She cried out, and then bent her knee's just slightly, holding herself open, no longer using her hand upon herself as a thin stream of near constant squirting cum began spraying into the air, bathing Rick as she did so, then turning, squirting and bathing her three sister's simultaneously as they all stood together, catching, enjoying and laughing almost hysterically during the extremely long cum-shower she gave them all.

#

Drained, nearly exhausted, Rick collapsed back onto the table, though told not to move and remain where he was for the moment. Turning his head, he saw Debra pushing one of the buttons on the phone, Jennifer's voice quickly answering.

"Yes miss D?"

"Go ahead and order in lunch now," Debra said. "After that, go ahead and lock up once it's arrived. Also, if you and Brenda would then bring in the toy box? Oh, and grab that bottle of Viagra, I think we'll be needing that as well. Also, bring in some nice warm towels and some hot washrags, we've got cum all over the table, so you probably need to bring in some Windex and paper towels as well. Have you got all that?" she asked.

"Yes miss D," Jennifer added with a little giggle, "we'll get right on it!"

"You mind if I use the phone?" Rick asked.

Denise gave him a curious look.

"Don't worry, just going to call Larry and let him know I decided to begin my vacation, starting now," he smiled wickedly. "I think after today, I'm really going to need it!"

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers