Diane's Diaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fortunately there was a way and Diane's freewheeling sex life would make it easy. A half hour conversation and a check for three thousand dollars got the house wired for audio and video by Absolute Investigations and then all I needed to do was wait for my next trip to visit my district.

Diane made two trips during the wait, but I didn't get to read her diary entries. On both trips I went over to where her car was parked, but the diary wasn't there. I guess she took it on her trips with her and I had just gotten lucky that she had forgotten it the time that I found it.

When she was home I acted as though there was no problem and our life was fine, but I guess I wasn't as good an actor as I thought. I wasn't proud of myself and it was pretty underhanded of me, but I wanted a look at the latest entries in her diary. I dissolved two sleeping tablets in the wine she drank for dinner and after doing the dishes she took me to the bedroom and did her best to destroy me. When she fell asleep I waited half an hour and then shook her to see if she would wake up. She as totally zonked.

I went out to her car and searched it but the book wasn't there. I came back into the house and checked out the suitcases that she used on her trips and found nothing. Then I noticed her makeup case and that's where I found it. She had made a slit in the lining of the lid and pushed the book into it. There were nine entries since the last time I read it. All fairly descriptive, but still the "I flew, I talked and I fucked" type entries, but the last one surprised me. She described her two evenings with a guy named Barry and ended the entry with:

"Something is wrong. Hubby has been acting funny lately; almost as if he suspects something. Have I slipped up somehow? I've looked back and I can't think of anything I might have done to get him thinking bad thoughts. I wish I knew for sure. If he knows I'd like to end things on my terms. Tell Donny to fuck off and die and let him out me to everyone. Everyone would find out anyway if hubby knows and dumps me. Damn it! I don't want to lose him. I got into this mess to keep him from finding out and leaving me. Shit! Shit! Shit!"

I tucked the journal back where I'd found it and then went to bed.

The next morning at breakfast Diane asked me if anything was wrong and I asked her why she'd asked. She told me that she had noticed that something was bothering me. Given as many lies as she had been telling me I didn't feel the least bit sorry for lying to her. I told her that another company was trying to take over my company and that if it happened I would probably lose my job. She told me not to worry, that she made enough to carry us until I could find something else. Then she said that the important thing was that we would always have each other and that was all that counted. If she really meant that she was in for a huge let down when I lowered the boom on her.

+++++++++++++++++++++

My travel week came up and she kissed me goodbye and told me that she would eagerly be awaiting my return. She told me that she would be so horny by the time I goy back that I might not survive the weekend.

It was bad.

Seeing her on Monday night with Donny had me wanting to kill him with my bare hands. Tuesday it was Ben from work. Wednesday it was all four of the assholes I worked with and I saw my wife with a cock in all three useable holes at the same time. She could write in her diaries all she wanted that she hated herself for doing it, but it was obvious to me that when she was doing it she was loving every second, every touch, every thrust and stroke, every kiss and every mouthful of cum she swallowed. There was on bright spot for me. Andy had his cock in her mouth and he said he was sure glad I couldn't take care of her in bed or he never would have gotten a taste and Diane bit his cock. He screamed and jerked his cock out of her mouth. She told him to get the fuck out of her house if he was going to bad mouth me.

"There isn't a damned thing wrong with the way he takes care of me in bed. It isn't his fault that I love to fuck and need it when he isn't around."

Did it turn me on? Yes it did, but stronger than the sexual turn on was the rage I felt toward Diane and all the men I watched use her. I promised myself that I would get even and my getting even would not be painless as far as they were concerned. The men anyway. I didn't think it was in me to ever physically hurt a woman; not even Diane regardless of what she did to me. But I would hurt her. She couldn't bear to lose me? She didn't know it yet, but I was already gone.

Diane would be on the back burner for a while. I intended to settle my debt with the four assholes I worked with before letting Diane know she was busted. Donny would get a temporary free ride. Diane was going to need a job when it was over so I had to leave him in place until Diane didn't need him anymore and then he would get his.

++++++++++++++++++++

The problem facing me was that there wasn't any way I could go after Dan, Andy, Ben and Rich one at a time. As soon as I did the first one the others would be on alert. I was going to have to go straight at them as a group, but how to do it? I spent a good week thinking about it and no matter what I came up with I saw me going to jail as the end result. Then I got to thinking about that. What did it matter if I spent some time behind bars? Once I took care of the assholes I would have to quit my job anyway since there was no way I could ever work with them again. If I was in jail Diane would know she was the cause of it and that might make her lose sleep.

But it could go the other way also. Dan and Rich were married and Ben was engaged to be married and they just might keep quiet to keep their women from finding out. Andy was single, but maybe the others would put pressure on him to keep his mouth shut. I decided that I needed to just say "Fuck it!" and do it and let the chips fall wherever they fell.

I flew to San Diego and bought a used two door Pontiac under an assumed name and drove it home. I did some work on it to get it suited for the role it was going to play and then I went after "the gang of four." I picked Andy to approach since he was the one who seemed to think I couldn't handle Diane and would therefore be more likely to think of me as a wimp. I told him that I had a personal problem I thought he could help me with and I asked him if he would have lunch with me so I could talk with him about it. Over lunch I hemmed and hawed and finally told him that I'd long had a fantasy of watching Diane being gangbanged. I told him that I had finally gotten her to agree to do it at least once. I told him that I had seen the way he had eyed her at company parties and picnics and then I asked him if he would be interested in helping me out. I could read it on his face.

"You poor wimpy bastard. You talked her into doing it once? God are you clueless."

He said he would love a shot at Diane and then I asked him if he could find three more guys. He told me no problem, that there were three more guys at work who would jump at the chance and that the four of them talked about how hot Diane was every time they got together around the water cooler. Then he asked me if I could handle working with four guys who had just fucked my wife. "I already am you asswipe" I thought to myself as I told him that I didn't expect any problems since if it went right I would probably join in and if Diane liked it we would do it again as often as we could. He told me he would sound out the others and get back to me.

Next morning he told me that he had talked to Dan, Rick and Ben and that they were all for it. I told him that I wanted all four of them to go to lunch with me so we could work out the details. At lunch time I told them all to get in my car so we could talk on the way to the restaurant. I headed away from downtown and Dan asked me where I was going and I named a place just outside of town and told him I had coupons for buy one lunch and get one free. I told him the least I could do was buy them lunch for doing me the favor I had asked of them. In my rear view I saw Ben look at Rich and smirk.

Just outside of town I pulled into a rest area and told Andy who was sitting in the front with me to open the package on the seat next to me. He opened it and found seven sets of handcuffs. He looked at me and saw the gun I was point at him. I told him to keep two pair and hand the rest to Ben in the back seat. He asked what I was going to do and I told him I was going to cuff all four of them and he said:

"Fuck if you will!"

I shot him in the leg - actually it just cut a furrow on the top of his leg – and then told him the next one would be in his chest if he didn't do what I told him. I don't know who voided himself in the back seat when I fired the gun – maybe they all did – but the car started to stink real bad. Andy hurriedly handed the cuffs back to Ben and I told Andy to put a set of cuffs on each wrist and then hook the other ends to the rings welded to the floor in front of him. When Andy was cuffed the way I wanted him I told Ben to cuff his right wrist to the ring on the floor in front of him and then cuff his left wrist to Dan. I told Dan to cuff his left wrist to Rich's right wrist and then I told Rich to cuff his left wrist to the ring on the floor There was some resistance to what I wanted done until I fired a round between Ben and Dan's heads and then it was cry and whine and "I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't have" as it began to occur to them what it was all about.

I checked to make sure that they were all locked down in the way I wanted and then I started the car and drove out into the country to a place I had already picked out and then I pulled over and parked. They were all babbling shit like "please don't hurt me" and "I'm sorry." I got a "You'll never get away with this" from Andy and I laughed and told him that I didn't expect to get away with it, but I did expect to get even. I told them that the pain they were going to experience was the price of stabbing me in the back.

I looked them over for a bit and then said, "I couldn't make up my mind whether to send the car off of the bluff at Steven's Lake so you would sink into sixty feet of water or douse the car with gasoline and set fire to it. I am leaning more toward fire than water because fire will cause you more pain longer. It won't matter much either way because I bought the car out of town using a false name so finding the car on the bottom of the lake or burned up on the side of the road shouldn't lead them back to me, but even if it does I don't care as long as I get even with you bastards.

They were all yelling, begging and pleading with me as I poured gas all over the car from the five one gallon cans that I'd had in the trunk. I took a small black box with an antenna on it and set it on the gasoline soaked seat.

"This is a remote detonator and you have until I ride the bike I've stashed in the bushes over on the other side of the road into town. I expect that it will take me about half an hour. That will give you enough time to tell each other stories about how much fun you each had with Diane." I laughed and said, "Since you all had such a hot time with my wife I think it is only fitting that I give you a hot time too. Once in own where everyone can see me and give me an alibi if I need one I will place a call to this detonator with this phone" and I showed them the throwaway phone I'd bought at Target.

"That call will trigger the spark that will ignite the gasoline that will turn you all into 'crispy critters.' I'm leaving now so you have about half an hour to remember all the good times. You all have fun now, hear?"

I smelled the shit as one or maybe all of them let go as I closed the door, crossed the street, got the bike out of the bushes and headed toward town where I would dump the bike and grab a cab back to work.

++++++++++++++++++++++

Once back at work I walked into my boss's office and told Chuck I was quitting and then I told him why. He asked me to stay and told me that he would get rid of the four assholes. He told me that Andy was the only one worth a fuck and that he would transfer him to another office in another state and would fire the other three for poor performance. I told him that if he could make that happen I would be glad to stay. Then he asked me where they were and I told him where I had left them and in what condition.

"Right now they are sitting in their own shit and piss and waiting for that little black box to take the call."

"Are you really going to make that call?"

"I laughed and said, "The box has a wire coming out of it that looks like an antenna, but all the box has in it is a digital wrist watch with the alarm set to go off every four hours. I expect that they will go nuts every time the alarm goes off just knowing that it is the signal that is going to be the end of them. The four of them will be sitting there in their own waste until someone comes along, finds them and does something to set them free. With any luck it will be days."

Then I asked for the rest of the week off as vacation and he told me to take off.

++++++++++++++++++++++

I was sitting on the couch watching TV when Diane came home. She came in the house, saw me sitting there and since she always got home before I did she asked me if something was wrong.

"No. Just decided to come home early."

"What are you watching?"

"A pornographic documentary."

That doesn't sound like something you would do."

"Doesn't it? I've been spending a lot of time with porn lately, but watching this is better than reading it."

I reached down and picked up the box that was on the floor and set it on the coffee table and said:

"Here, you might find them interesting."

She walked over and looked in the box about the same time she noticed what was on the screen.

"Oh my God no!" she cried. I turned the box over and dumped all of her journals onto the coffee table. She looked like she was going to say something and I said:

"Don't bother Diane. No, you can't explain. Yes, it is exactly what it looks like and I do not want to hear the words, "But I love you and it was only sex with them" come out of your lying mouth."

She sat down in the chair opposite me and tears were streaking down her cheeks when she asked:

"What are you going to do?"

"Nothing."

She visibly brightened and said, "Oh thank you baby. I'll make sure that you are never sorry" and she got up and came toward me.

"Stay the fuck away from me you lying piece of shit. I said I wasn't going to do anything and high up on the list of things I'm not going to do is touching you or having anything to do with you. We will live in the same house, but it will be as roommates sharing expenses. If I cook I'll make enough for you, but otherwise you are on your own. Just stay the fuck away from me and don't you dare speak to me unless spoken to or it is an emergency. You get to keep the master bedroom because I don't want to sleep on the bed you betrayed me on."

I got up and started to leave the room, but stopped and turned to her and said:

"One last thing. You ever bring another man into this house and I find out about it I'll take a knife and scar your beautiful lying unfaithful face for life" and then I went upstairs to the spare bedroom I'd moved my things into.

++++++++++++++++++++

When I woke up in the morning I went for my three mile run, came home, showered and dressed for work and then found that Diane had fixed breakfast. I ate it in silence. Diane looked like she wanted to say something, but the look on my face stopped her before she started. She finally got up and dressed for work. I wondered how her day with Donny was going to go. Would she tell him that they were busted or would she take the fact that I'd said I was going to do nothing and just continue on with what she had been doing. Maybe the journal hidden in her travel case would tell me. She wouldn't know that I knew about that one. If I had she would have expected it to be among the ones I'd dumped on the coffee table.

After she'd gone I checked the three local TV news channels to see if there was anything on 'the gang of four' but there was nothing. There wasn't anything in the morning papers either and I wondered if they were still there.

I spent the day doing what I thought needed to be done. I went to the bank and opened new savings and checking accounts in my name only and then took half of everything out of our joint accounts and moved it to my new ones. I went to safe deposit box and took out the nine certificates of deposit and paid the penalty for cashing them in early and put that money in my new checking account. I called all of our credit card companies, got balances and then arranged for wire transfers to pay them off in full. I changed two of them to my name only and left the other three in mine and Diane's name and then I took half of the CD money left after paying off the cards and put it into our joint checking account.

Then, being just a bit curious, I called work and asked the receptionist for Andy and was told he wasn't in that day. I asked for Ben, Dan and Rich and was told they weren't there either. I smiled at that. Hopefully they were still sitting in that old Pontiac waiting for it to go BOOM. I asked for personnel and when I was connected to Debbie I gave her the information she would need to make sure that my paycheck which was on direct deposit got to the new account.

++++++++++++++++++++

I was sitting at the kitchen table when Diane got home. "Not working late?" I sarcastically asked. "Not sticking around after everyone else was gone to give Donny a blow job?"

She started to say something, but I held up my hand to indicate she should stay quiet and then I pointed at the chair across from me and told her to sit. I slid a piece of paper across the table to her and told her to look it over and tell me if I'd missed anything. I'd listed all of the monthly household expenses, house payment, utilities, auto insurance, a rough estimate of what we spent on groceries and the like. I was pretty sure that I'd gotten everything. She looked at it, figured out what it was and told me she couldn't see that I'd missed anything. I told her what I'd done that day and that she needed to decide what to do with the three remaining credit cards and contact them. I told her that she needed to set up her own bank accounts and that the money left in the joint account was her half and she needed to move it.

"The joint checking account is now the household account and will be used to pay all of the utilities, taxes, house payments, insurance and other household expenses. Starting with your next paycheck you will be responsible for depositing half of the figure on the bottom of the sheet you just read, plus an extra one hundred dollars to cover any emergencies, into the household account."

She got a bit of a smile on her face when I told her that I'd broken up the household duties between us. I passed her another sheet of paper where I had listed everything and told her to review it and let me know if she wanted to make any adjustments to it. On it I had listed the parts of the house we would each be responsible for cleaning. She would do the laundry one week and I would do it the next. I would cook one week and she would cook the next. If either of us was not going to be there to cook on our assigned night we needed to give the other party a days notice.

She read the list and then told me she would rather do her own laundry and I told her in that case I would do mine and that included sheets and pillow cases so she would have to do hers. I could see that she wanted to say something, but I guess she decided that it was not the time to possibly make matters worse.