Dianna Ch. 02

Story Info
Will she be able to get over the wrongs of the past?
14.3k words
4.75
15.1k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

Hi, I am happy to be writing again. I hope you enjoyed the first part of this story, now sit back and enjoy the next part.

I want to thank the following people who helped me create this fantasy: LaRascasse, my editor, Kalamazoo707, for being willing to keep me on track, Donalde, for simply being there, Mostera1 for encouraging me to stay on task, and finally, Mokkelke for being the best beta reader ever,

Any mistakes found throughout this story are my own, and not a reflection on any of the people who help me with this.


At this point she had made it to her house. She got out of her car and went inside thinking about the handsome man at her job.

That night she decided to give Bryce a chance. She would arrive at work early so she could talk to him the next morning and let him know about her decision.

The next day at work, Bryce had made a complete one eighty degree turn around. He decided to stop his romantic pursuit of Dianna, giving her the space she demanded, and treat her as he would any other colleague.

Dianna arrived at school early to set up for her students. Today the classes would rotate in two hour blocks and she would meet the other children she was responsible for teaching. She was unsure what to expect from the students.

Even though day one with her homeroom class had went well, she was meeting the other students for the first time today. Even though, she tried to ignore negative remarks, a few filtered through concerning some of the older students.

When Bryce arrived at work, Dianna walked to his room. The first thing she wanted to do was apologize for running out, and then she needed his advice on how to approach the upcoming day.

Dianna made it to Bryce's door and knocked.

"Come in." Bryce called. His heartbeat accelerated when he looked up and saw her enter the room, but his face remained impassive.

"Good morning Bryce, I wanted to-" Bryce stopped her abruptly.

In an emotionless, cold voice he stated, "Good morning Ms. Bouvier, you stated that we should maintain a professional relationship and I agree. I will no longer attempt to approach you or converse with you in any way that can be deemed inappropriate.

While we are at school we will address each other with our surnames and strive to work together and keep any personal feeling about each other under wraps. I apologize for coming on too strong to you yesterday, and I assure you it will not happen again."

Dianna was shocked. She felt as if someone had ripped her heart from her chest and stomped on it. His word cut her to the quick. She'd just built up the nerve to tell this guy, she'd like to give him a chance and he cut her off at the knees. She was hurt, but hid it behind an angry outburst.

"Well, it seems you are capable of comprehending simple directives. I am glad you finally get it. I would have hated to take a complaint of harassment to the principal which I had considered doing. Since you seem to get it now, I will try my best to not allow my dislike of you to cloud my time here at Armstrong.

Have a nice day, Mr. Yearly. I will see you this afternoon when we meet to discuss my students." Dianna then turned and marched stoically out if his room.

Bryce watched her walk away and it felt as if his world had ended. He knew he had just made a fatal mistake. He heard her angry words, but he also heard the pain she was struggling to hide behind them. He saw the tears as they gathered in her eyes. He never meant to hurt her and he'd find a way to earn her forgiveness.

Dianna had to get away from him for a moment. She walked into the teacher's lounge where she spoke to a couple of people that she passed and marched quickly into a restroom stall, locking the door behind her. It was then that she allowed the tears she'd been holding back to fall.

He hurt her. Bryce Yearly, hurt her and he didn't even realize it. She never should have allowed herself to begin to care about him. I can't believe this, I finally, ... Well..... Forget it. Momma is right. She wiped away her tears and went to the mirror to fix her makeup.

Mrs. Towers came in. She could tell something was wrong. "Ms. Bouvier, what's wrong?" She queried.

"Nothing," Dianna answered, "Just being reminded of a lesson my Momma taught me. I'm fine." She smiled at Mrs. Towers. "Now let's go face these new students today."

The two women exited the lounge and walked back to their classrooms.

Mrs. Towers had been at Armstrong for many years, and she knew a falsehood when she heard it. She felt that Dianna could handle whatever it was that upset her and decided not to press. But she was curious as to what upset the young woman.

Dianna made it to her classroom door and prepared to greet her students: Summer, also stood in her door, as well as Mrs. Towers and Bryce. A part of

Dianna wanted to look at Bryce and see if his expression or demeanor had changed, but refused to acknowledge his presence. She did give in and sneak a peek at his door, and saw him staring back at her.

Mrs. Towers noticed the subtle exchange and finally realized part of the puzzle as to why Dianna was crying early in the morning.

Dianna continued working that day and not allowing the thoughts of a certain man dominate her brain. She would find herself glancing towards his door hoping to catch a glimpse of him

Sitting at her desk, Dianna began to questions herself, What is wrong with me? I'm gone over some man. I know he's fine, but he's not worth all this stress. I'll just have to stop thinking about him.

Another class was lined up and ready to enter Dianna's room. These students were Mrs. Thyme homeroom class, and Ms. Thyme had already told her about two of the boys in her class.

The class entered her room quickly and quietly, all except the last two boys.

As soon as the boys arrived at her door, she stopped them. "Excuse me, gentleman," Dianna said standing in front of the young men.

"Are you serious? Do you really think I am going to allow you in my classroom behaving the way you are?" Dianna asked the young men sternly.

"Dang! Shorty, calm down." Marcus replied. "What's got you all hot and bothered? I can help cool you off." He added winking at Dianna lewdly grabbing his crotch area.

Dianna was annoyed. Even though she had been warned about their outrageous behavior, she didn't think little boys would really be that bold.

Keamon thought that his buddy was hilarious and fell over from laughing so hard.

Giving both boys a stern look and saying in her most serious voice, she let it be known that such lewd and lascivious behavior would not be tolerated in her class.

Keamon calmed down immediately; however, the Marcus became belligerent and aggressive as he angrily approached the teacher.

Bryce heard a commotion in the hall and came to his door, immediately. As soon as one of the boys became overly aggressive, Bryce interceded and called for security.

Taking out his phone, Bryce called for the resource officer. At this point Mrs. Towers and Ms. Thyme had stepped out to investigate the disturbance.

"This is Mr. Yearly, on the sixth grade hall, we need Officer Thigpen immediately." Bryce said into his phone.

Upon hearing this Marcus decided fight. He swung at Bryce and Bryce grabbed him in a secure hold. Marcus' movement actually frightened Dianna and she yelped.

"Ms. Bouvier, please stand in your door to witness this until the resource officer arrives. I want to make sure, Mr. Bright here does not try anything and fabricate these events into his favor?

The rest of the day progressed and finally ended. Dianna exited her classroom and met Summer in the hall. Summer had heard about her altercation involving the two boys from her class and was concerned.

"Ms. Bouvier, are you alright? I saw some of what happened with Marcus and Keamon." Summer asked. She was terrified of the two boys and couldn't imagine how she would handle a situation where they became overtly aggressive.

"I'm fine. Fortunately, Mr. Yearly came out and helped to get the situation under control." Dianna explained as she breathed a sigh of relief.

The two women were walking past Bryce's room when Bryce called out to them. "Ms. Thyme, Ms. Bouvier, will you come in please? I need to speak to you.

Both women turned and walked into his room. When Dianna's eyes fell on him, Bryce's heart rate increased. He wondered if she could hear the thumping that was so loud it seemed to roar in his ears.

He toned down his desire. She'd been more than clear that she wanted nothing more than a professional relationship with him, and he'd honor her wish.

Dianna and Summer entered his room. He asked both women to sit down and offered them bottled water. They then proceeded to talk about the events that occurred that day.

Both women learned that Marcus Bright would be transferred to Carver Alternative School for the rest of the school year and Keamon Battle, was given a four day suspension with strict supervision upon his return.

Both Dianna and Summer were relieved. Although one of the young men was going to comeback, he was not the more violent one. The three teachers continued to recap the day and address any concerns the novice teachers had.

Eventually they all headed home. Summer was being picked up by her friends leaving Bryce and Dianna alone.

"Well, Ms. Bouvier, I certainly hope the day's events haven't made you want to leave our profession." Bryce said jokingly.

"No, I met tougher characters at the detention center. That young man is in for a surprise when he gets there." Dianna added chuckling.

Bryce looked across the parking lot, then at Dianna. "Look, this morning, I was out of-".

Dianna waved her hand to silence him.

"Don't worry about it. It's OK. I told you I wanted a professional relationship and you just reminded me of the parameters I put in place."

Walking away she added, "I won't forget and cross that line again."

Bryce stood and watched her walk away. He felt sad, as if he just blown a fantastic opportunity.

The rest of the week went by uneventfully. The teachers taught classes and had faculty meetings as usual.

Finally, the weekend came, and it was time for a short break. Dianna had been depressed about the events that occurred earlier that week, particularly, her conversation with Bryce.

Dianna decided to simply, let it go.

It was a Friday night and she wanted to get out of the house. She called her friend, Jamarkius, and asked if he was busy.

Jamarkius met Dianna at the local club. Tonight a local deejay was spinning records and air was buzzing with energy.

Dianna wanted to forget about her horrid week, so she spent a lot of time on the dance floor.

Summer came in with a group of friends and the two women exchanged pleasantries. Summer spoke to Jamarkius, even though he made her a little uncomfortable. But Dianna liked him, so maybe he wasn't so bad.

Dianna had a few drinks and was beginning to feel tipsy. All of a sudden the deejay popped in her favorite dance hit. Dianna grabbed Jamarkius' hand to dance, but he waved her off.

She went on to the dance floor alone, where Summer joined her in the fun.

Trey Songz's voice boomed out of the speakers to a hip hop beat.

Bottoms up, bottoms up.

Hey what's in yo' cup.

Gotta coupla bottles, but a coupla ain't enough.

Bottoms up, bottoms up.

Dianna and Summer were deep into the dance dominating the dance floor surrounded by scores of people. Everyone was gyrating, bucking, and engrossed in the music.

Bryce walked into the club. He had decided to just go out to try and get over a stressful week. As he entered the club, he bumped into someone.

"Excuse me," he said then looking up. He looked straight into the angry eyes of Jamarkius.

Jamarkius didn't like him because he recalled how he watched Dianna the last time they were here.

What really bothered him was the fact that Dianna watched him back. He didn't mind the man checking out his woman, but he knew that for her to notice him, that meant she held some feelings for him.

"Hey, son Bruce, right." Jamarkius greeted the competition glaring at him with cold dark eyes..

"Actually it's Bryce" Bryce replied squaring his shoulders to show this man he was not intimidated.

"Hmmmm! Whatever." Jamarkius responded, "Dianna is here with me. Unlike last time, if I have to leave, she leaves with me. You understand, teacher man." Jamarkius addressed Bryce in a derisive tone while patting him on a shoulder.

Bryce glared at the pompous jerk standing in front of him. The stare down lasted until a young lady interrupted the two men as she passed by them on her way to the restroom.

Bryce walked away from Jamarkius and up to the bar to order a drink. On his way to the bar, he noticed Dianna and Summer in the middle of the dance floor. The two girls were having a great time.

He did not miss how relaxed and happy Dianna looked while she danced. Just for a moment, he hoped that one day she would look at him and smile that way.

But this week, he'd messed up royally. His little speech earlier that week definitely blew any chances he had to get next to her.

Dianna felt her skin begin to tingle while she was dancing. Slowly she looked around the club. She saw her date, Jamarkius, flirting with a cute blonde that had just walked in. She saw Summer friends each laughing and having a good time.

Then, the music stopped and as she and Summer were leaving the dance floor to take a short break, her eyes strayed to the bar. Sitting in the center of the bar was Bryce, the man that starred in her fantasies. He was nursing his drink, so she quickly looked away so he would not think she was staring at him.

She returned to the table where she and Jamarkius was sitting just as her date returned from flirting.

"Well, did you get her number?" Dianna asked Jamarkius jokingly.

Chuckling as he sat down, he replied "Girl, you know I only see you. I ran into teacher boy earlier and had to put him in his place."

Dianna perked up. "You talked to Bryce." Squinting her eyes and glaring at him she asked, "What did you say to him?"

Leaning back and becoming slightly irritated Jamarkius stated. "What did I say to him, Damn girl. You didn't ask about what he might have said to me?"

She didn't really want to argue with him tonight. He was her friend after all and she did invite him out. "You're right Jamarkius. I should have asked. But I know you have a temper and I really don't need the headache. But, hey. Let's forget about him and enjoy the rest of the night."

Bryce watched Dianna and Jamarkius the entire time they were in the club. A little after midnight, Dianna and Jamarkius left.

Bryce noticed how he kept his hands all over her the entire time they were there. He became angry at the thought of her being with that bastard.

Bryce called for his tab, paid it, and decided to call it a night.

Meanwhile, Jamarkius drove Dianna to her house. Dianna prayed that Tasha was home, because she really didn't feel like fighting him off tonight.

When they reached her house, Jamarkius walked to her door and invited himself in. Dianna went along with him for a minute and made coffee for them as he talked.

"Hey, Jamarkius, I have to be up early tomorrow to take care of some things. I think you should leave." Dianna suggested after listening to him talk for a while.

"Give me some sugar, baby, and I'll go." Jamarkius replied as he scooted over next to her on the couch.

Dianna kissed him even though she felt like she was kissing a wet rag.

Fortunately for her Tasha was home and she came into the room. So Jamarkius ended his wet, slimy kiss and headed home.

"Dianna, I don't like that guy. He's dangerous" Tasha told Dianna after Jamarkius left.

"He's not so bad. Besides, I've known him a while. He just takes getting used to." Dianna stated trying to relieve Tasha's concern, but really she was not very comfortable around her old friend anymore.

Another couple of months of the school year progressed. Dianna and Summer met with Bryce at least three time each week for an evaluation on their performances, to work on their curriculum, and quick Q and A sessions.

Bryce cleverly scheduled a couple of their meeting during their conference periods so that they didn't have to stay afterschool late more than two days a week.

He rarely spent time alone with Dianna during these few months, but that didn't mean he did not watch her. He noticed everything she did.

However, they kept all of their interactions completely above board.

One Wednesday at the end of the day a faculty meeting was held. The meeting was extremely long and it was turning dark when it ended. Dianna left the school to walk over to the bus stop when Bryce offered her a ride home. She immediately refused.

"Dianna, you are not catching a bus this late in the afternoon. Let Bryce take you to your house. There is nothing wrong with allowing someone to help you." Mrs. Towers chimed in as she was headed to her car where her husband was waiting.

Feeling like she was on the spot, Dianna reluctantly accepted his offer. Bryce walked her to his car, and held the door for her.

Once Dianna was in the car, Bryce tried to make small talk.

"So, how are you? Are you still dating that guy? I haven't seen you at the Club in a while."

Dianna adjusted herself in the seat. Dianna replied. "I've been fine and Jamarkius and I are off again."

"Dianna, I know I have no rights here, but that guy... Well, I really don't like him." Bryce took a deep breath inhaling the scent of Jasmine that permeated her skin. "Will you go out with me? Before you say no, just think about it."

Dianna's heart pounded in her chest. Her body betrayed her and her panties became soaked. Her nipples hardened, and she crossed her arms across her chest to hide them.

Bryce noticed her movement and took it to mean that he had annoyed her again. Soon, he pulled in front of her house and helped her get out of his car. As he gripped her hand, an amazing sensation shot through their arms.

Dianna gasped and he noticed her erect nipples poking through the fabric of her dress. His cock throbbed and he knew that as soon as he got home, he'd be pounding his meat raw at the thought of her.

"I'll think about it. Going out with you I mean." Looking away from his face and blushing, Dianna thanked him for the ride home and rushed into her house.

Bryce smiled as she closed and locked her door. He felt better than he had in months. If her body's reaction was any indication, she was not as immune to him as she pretended to be.

Whistling to himself, Bryce drove home with a smile on his face.

The next day at school, Bryce made sure he stopped by Dianna's classroom to speak to Dianna. She looked across her room and saw him standing in her doorway. Smiling, they greeted each other warmly. The rest of the day progressed uneventfully.

Before long, half of the school year was over, and it was time for a winter break. The students were dismissed early and the staff had a pre-holiday party. Gifts were exchanged and everyone went home.

Dianna had several packages to carry so Bryce gave her another lift home. Dianna happily accepted his offer, because secretly she wanted to spend time alone with him again.

While driving her home, Bryce decided to see if she'd thought about going out with him. "So, Dianna, have you thought about going out with me?" Bryce queried.

Dianna was nervous, she wanted to scream yes, but she didn't want to seem too eager. As she chewed her bottom lip, she shyly answered, "Ok, I'll go out with you."

Bryce was ecstatic. "Really, wow, that is great! So is Tuesday night good for you." He'd already made preregistrations at his favorite restaurant Lillo's. He just needed to confirm.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers