Dianna Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,293 Followers

His phone rang. Bryce looked at the caller ID and picked up immediately.

"Hello, this is Bryce. May I ask whose calling?"

"Hey, it's Dianna. I thought you were coming over after work. What happened?" she queried. She could tell from his tone that he was upset.

"Well, it seems to me that my WOMAN is ashamed to be seen with me in public. She barely speaks to me at work. Refuses to let me give her rides home, and will not be alone in my classroom with me for more than a few minutes. Hell, even if it's just the two of us there, she won't even give me a kiss." He answered snidely.

Dianna was shocked by his words and the pain he was trying to hide. "Baby, I am so sorry I hurt you. I am not and can never be embarrassed by you. Sweetheart you are perfect. Listen to me. I was trying to keep our relationship at work separate from our private lives. I've only been at this school a few months, but I don't want to be a topic of the gossip gallows.

Bryce, you mean so much to me and I am so sorry, You know what from now on you can pick me up and drop me off from now on. OK, baby." Dianna said sweetly.

Bryce smiled, she always knew how to get to him. "Ok, but no more bus riding right?" he asked.

"I'll only ride you, oops, with you. "Dianna replied blushing. Bryce laughed out loud.

"Now baby," she asked. "Can you please come get me? I miss you."

But Bryce didn't hear the rest because he'd dropped the phone and was heading straight for his car.

Five minutes later he was pulling up in her driveway.

Bryce entered her house and had a seat at her dining room table. Dianna put the coffee on and the young couple talked a little more. The evening ended with Dianna being wrapped tightly in Bryce's arms. She luxuriated in the feel of his strong arms holding her securely, keeping her safe.

"So, are you still mad? Huh?" Dianna asked playfully pushing Bryce's shoulder.

Bryce shrugged, realizing that maybe he overreacted a little. Decide to play down his reaction earlier.

"Well, Baby, you know, I need to let people know we're together. I mean, I know we're keeping our relationship private, but Damn girl, can I give my woman a ride home. Besides, there are some good looking guys at Armstrong, I see them checking you out"

Dianna smiled, "Baby, you have nothing to worry about. I want only you, and we'll ride together from now on right." Wrapping her arms around him, she pulled him into a passionate kiss.

"Besides, I see how some of the third and fourth grade teachers check out your behind as you pass by. Hmm, I wanna scratch their eyes out and yell, MINE. But hey, I am able to control myself." Dianna said while nibbling on his neck.

Bryce felt his body reignited at her touch. He held her in his strong arms and surrendered to her kiss. Dianna then continued to nuzzle his neck where she bit him lightly, as she desired to mark him. Not that it would show, but he'd know it was there. Bryce groaned and reveled in her possession of him.

Dianna remembered the coffee and went to make them a cup.

After coffee they had moved to the sofa where they reclined and held on to each other. She leaned forward to kiss him on the cheek which led to a deep passionate moment. Bryce lost himself in the feel of her.

They took a break and watched some sitcoms on television while they drank coffee and ate some microwaved cinnamon buns. During the show, Dianna constantly touched Bryce. She loved touching him; slowly she slid her hands under his shirt to stroke his chest. Bryce shivered, he wanted more.

As Dianna rubbed her hands across his chest, she began to pinch his nipples. Bryce's cock was as stiff as a board, but he was determined to let her set the pace. Dianna moaned softly and he couldn't take anymore he had to touch her.

He gently placed his hands under her shirt against the skin of her back and stroked her slowly. The more she caressed him, the bolder his touch became.

Dianna twisted her torso so that Bryce could have access to her breast. He cupped the first mound and she groaned and shivered as he cupped her glorious mounds. He gently raked his thumbs across both nipples and Dianna creamed her panties.

Bryce knew what he wanted, but he wanted to respect her boundaries. He

Had to stop, because if he didn't he'd be buried deep inside her in a few minutes and he wasn't sure she was ready for that.

Slowly extraditing himself from her tight embrace, Bryce told her it was time for him to head home.

"Bryce, don't go." Dianna said softly.

"Baby, I would love to stay. If I stay, I will not be content with just holding you. I want to be with you, but I will not pressure you." Bryce explained.

"Please, stay." Dianna implored.

She then straddled his lap in an effort to get as close to him as possible. Bryce pressed his face into her neck and inhaled the sweet scent of Jasmine. His body was aroused beyond belief. He wanted this woman.

Dianna rubbed her centered heat against his hardness, Bryce was ready to combust. He steadied her hips to stop her from gyrating in his lap.

Groaning it took all of his strength to stop her.

Dianna latched on the pulse at the base of his neck and bit him hard enough to leave a mark. She wanted to mark him. She wanted others to know he was taken.

"Fuck!" Bryce groaned as she bit into his flesh. He quickly reversed their position. He was now on top of her. He took control of the moment and covered her lips with his.

Desperately, Dianna tried to unbutton his shirt, but the buttons simply wouldn't cooperate.

"Bryce, please!" Dianna pleaded passionately. He didn't hesitate but proceeded to rip his shirt from his body.

With his dress shirt out of the way, Dianna made short work of removing his t-shirt. Then she gently rubbed his chest and shoulder, wrappi8ng her arms around him to caress his back. Enjoying the feel of him, she inhaled his fragrance while the feel of the muscles rippled throughout his well-toned body.

Bryce's body was overheated and as hard as a rock. He grabbed the bottom of her dress and quickly removed it from her body, leaving her before him wearing an ivory chemise with matching panties.

Bryce leaned back and admired her beauty. Dianna removed the chemise from her body exposing her voluptuous breast. Bryce gazed upon her tantalizing brown mounds as he gathered them in his hands to feel their thickness. He proceeded to cover her deep chocolate areolas with his lips and pull her thick nipples into his mouth.

With each tug on her breast, Dianna felt her pussy clinch. She wanted this man more than she wanted her next breath.

Dianna reached for his belt, but he stopped her. "Baby wait! I don't have anything with me. We have to stop."

"Damn it. We don't have to do anything, just let me touch it." She pleaded.

At the sultry tone, Bryce's control snapped and before he could blink, his pants were around his ankles. Dianna admired his eight inch steel member that protruded from his body.

She wrapped her hand around it and squeezed gently. Bryce moaned, It took all of his strength not to explode the moment her hand circled his cock.

He then slid his hand between her thighs to caress her hot center. Her pussy was dripping wet. He gently inserted two fingers into her hot core as she gripped his steel rod tightly. Both groaned in unison.

He added a third finger as she stroked him. Gently he stroked his fingers in and out, in and out of her steaming core. She gripped his rod tightly, pumping slowly but sensuously.

They both exploded together. She gushed a stream of clear hot liquid onto his hand as he spurted several hot ropes of his seed into the air.

Then they simply lay still for a moment and held each other, until their breathing returned to normal.

Bryce removed his hand from her pussy and licked his fingers clean. This action fascinated Dianna, and she held her breath as he cleaned each digit.

Slowly, he kissed her and whispered, "Next time, I want to drink from the source."

Bryce then got up and fixed his clothes. Dianna went to her bedroom and put on her robe. Walking back out to him, she flowed into his arms, not wanting the night to end. He held her close for a moment and the kissed her good night.

Holding her close he whispered, "Tomorrow, I'll cook dinner. You bring the dessert; he added sucking both his fingers in to his mouth." He kissed her one more time and then walked out to his car. Dianna stood in the window and watched him drive away.

When she turned around, she saw Tasha standing behind her with a smirk on her face. Fanning her face she jokingly said. "Girl, what is that smell in here? What did you and Bryce get up to?"

Dianna was embarrassed as she stammered, "Well um..."

Laughing she said. "You know what, don't tell me. I just wanted water."

Dianna was so embarrassed that she blushed and turned to rush to her room.

"No, Dianna, wait!" called Tasha, "He seems like a good man and you deserve to be happy. I like him." Dianna smiled at her friend and went into her bedroom to try to sleep and not think too much about the man that just rocked her world.

At the end of the day Thursday, Dianna didn't waste any time reporting to Bryce's classroom. She and Summer had a mentoring meeting with him and she hoped it didn't last too long. Her body was in heat and her poor panties were already soaked at the thought of being with him tonight.

Fortunately for her, he canceled the meeting for personal reasons and told both of them he had to reschedule. "Dianna, if you're ready to go. I can give you a ride now." He added.

Summer, who had no idea of the nature of the relationship, asked for a ride also. "Oh thank goodness, Mr. Yearly, can I catch a ride also, Chad was supposed to pick me up after the meeting."

Just like months earlier, Dianna was staring at him again with her arms crossed daring him to refuse her. "Sure, Summer. I'll drop you off. Why don't both you ladies get your things and meet me in the office." This allowed him time to get his body under control. It would be embarrassing to him and both ladies if they saw the massive rock he was sporting at the moment.

Bryce dropped Dianna off first, and then drove Summer home. He expected her to flirt with him but she didn't.

She actually talked about how he should pursuit a relationship with Dianna. She could tell she liked him. She even offered to talk him up to her, but he had to ask her out.

Bryce laughed. He thanked Summer for her advice and wondered if anyone else noticed Dianna's interest in him.

After Summer got out of his car, he rushed back over to Dianna's. He was going to cook a spaghetti dinner with garlic cheese toast . He'd ask her to make the salad, plus she was bringing the dessert.

He pulled into her driveway and he noticed she'd changed outfits. Gone were the grey slacks and white top she wore to work replaced by a gorgeous wrap-around chocolate colored dress that he envied because it was touching her fantastic body.

"Sorry, about that." He apologized. "I didn't know she'd need a ride. But hey, she thinks you have a crush on me," he added smiling, "Seems someone is not hiding their feelings as good as they thought they were."

Pushing him playfully, she told him, "I thought you promised me dinner."

"And dinner you shall have." Bryce promised pulling her into him for a quick kiss.

Dianna sighed as their kiss concluded. They got out of the car and went into the market to purchase their items for the dinner. Dianna purchased a Hershey ice cream pie.

They then went to Bryce's house to prepare their meal.

"Ok, Dianna. I'm going to prepare the spaghetti. Will you make the salad?"

"I thought I only had to bring the dessert?" she asked rising up on her toes to kiss him.

Bryce almost forgot he was supposed to be cooking.

Eventually they stopped kissing and touching each other long enough to finish their dinner. Dianna set the table, and the two sat down and enjoyed their dinner. They laughed and talked about any and everything.

After they finished eating, they retired to Bryce's den to watch a move before he drove her home.

Bryce reclined on the futon and Dianna lay sprawled across his chest. Bryce was really into the movie they were supposed to be watching, but Dianna had other ideas.

As he watched the movie Dianna began to nibble on his neck. Bryce's concentration was blown. He had no idea what the movie was about, because the only thing on his mind was the woman in his arms.

His body became overheated when she started nibbling on his neck, but he regulated his breathing to get his body in check.

Now she was rubbing his chest and stomach.

Dianna wanted to feel him, so she slipped her hand under the waistband of his pants. She wanted to feel his cock. She wanted to hold it, stroke it, taste it.

"Baby, wait. If you don't stop now, I..." he stopped and kissed her knuckles.

Dianna sat up. She looked at this man that she wanted. "Bryce, I want you."

Dianna stood and untied her dress. She peeled her dress open revealing the lingerie she'd purchased just for him. The ivory lingered glimmered against her caramel colored skin.

Whatever control Bryce had, snapped at the sight of her. Quickly reversing their earlier positions, he now covered her body and showered her neck and torso with kisses.

Dianna's breath caught in her throat. Her heart pounded as sensations rocked through her body.

Slowly he kissed and lightly sucked his way to her breast. Then he proceeded to worship each mound. Giving delicate attention to each globe

Dianna moaned as she was trapped in a sea of ecstasy. Carefully but gently he removed the ivory lace bra that covered her breast so that he could gain easier access to her hidden treasures.

Leaving her breast for a moment, he traveled southward to her navel that he worshiped with his tongue. He licked her stomach right above the top of her ivory laced panties.

Moving back up, he covered her lips with his and kissed her passionately. Then he stopped. "Dianna, are you sure you want this? If we continue, I can't promise you I will stop if you change your mind. I want you too badly."

Her answer was to grabbed his face and kiss him. Bryce immediately took control of the kiss. Pinning her beneath him he freely allowed his hands to explore her body. Before long his Goddess was lying before him naked.

He admired her body. Her perfect round breast, that were just the right size for a man to hold. Her trim waist and flat stomach' Then his eyes traveled to the apex of her thighs, where her dark neatly trimmed hair glistened with moisture from her own excitement and his kisses.

Dianna was not to be denied. She wanted to give as good as she could get. Her hands feverishly removed his shirt and she began to struggle with his pants. She wanted him as naked as she was. She wanted to feel his skin caress her body.

Dianna moaned, "Bryce, please?"

"Okay, baby. Hold on." He stood and quickly removed his clothes. Dianna was amazed at how glorious he was. She looked lovingly at every inch of him, pausing at his massive man hood that jutted from his thighs surrounded by a carpet of thick black hair.

Dianna was not a virgin, but he seemed a lot bigger than the only other two men she'd been with.

Leaning in they kissed. They held each other and enjoyed the contact. Dianna moved her hand down and grasped his cock. She squeezed it gently causing him to hiss. Bryce, not to be outdone, placed his hands at the apex of her thighs and indulged in her femininity.

Bryce removed his fingers once again to lick her sweet nectar once again from his digits.

"Uh uh, baby. Not this time he whispered. Tonight I drink from the source. The he covered her burning pussy with his mouth. He lick her entire slit from. Dianna screamed the moment his mouth made contact with her hot center.

He continued to worship her hotbox with his tongue. He sucked in her nether lips and tasted her juices as it flowed from her body. While licking up, his tongue encountered her clit. Sucking the engorged nub into his mouth caused Dianna to scream. He viciously sucked and massaged her clit with his tongue guiding her into several mind-blowing climaxes.

Then he greedily drank, from her until he'd had his fill.

"Bryce," she whispered when he came up for air. "That was amazing. Bryce, I..."

He kissed her and pulled her body on top of his. Dianna straddled him and his cock rubbed against her pussy. She came again. She was so hot Bryce almost blew his load twice.

Dianna seeing he had not found release began to stroke him.

Bryce was moaning. He grabbed her hand and stopped her. "Baby, too much"

Smiling Dianna repositioned her body. "Wait, Condom! We need a condom!"

Bryce pulled a condom out of a drawer next to the futon.

"Really, Bryce?" Dianna asked chuckling.

Straddling him and placing the tip of his engorged cock at her opening, she slowly enveloped him inside her.

Slowly she slid her hot sheath around his engorged member as he stretched her open. He felt her heat engulf him and knew this was heaven.

He'd never felt something as wonderful, warm and tight as her. He knew he'd never want another woman again. She was it for him.

The she began to move. Sliding her body up and down, up and down as his pulse pounded in his ears.

Dianna could not believe how incredible this man felt inside her. She felt stretched completely open, He went in so deep that he touched the mouth of her womb. When she started to ride him, the sensations were almost too much. She knew she'd only feel this way with one man. The man that was holding her now was the only man she'd want.

Dianna felt the walls of her vagina vibrate and knew she was about to cum. The vibrations caused Bryce's body to clench. He felt his balls tightened and knew he couldn't hold and longer.

With a loud yell, Bryce screamed. She felt amazing. She pumped twice and before he could stop it. His balls erupted spewing his hot spunk deep inside her.

They held each other for a moment. They made love once more before he drove her home.

The night ended and Bryce drove into her driveway. He held and kissed her at their door as he prepared to leave. Leaving her had always been hard, but after being with her tonight it was the hardest.

"Hey. I'll pick you up early. We can get breakfast before going to school Dianna, I...; you mean so much to me. Go in. I'll see you in the morning" Bryce said before he kissed her once more before she went in the house and he left.

Dianna went to bed with a huge smile on her face and love in her heart for a special man that she never thought she'd meet.

Bryce was selected to attend a Professional Development Session over a Valentine's Day weekend. Although he really wanted to be with Dianna, he had no choice but to attend the seminar which lasted from Thursday to Tuesday. He made sure to call her each day he was away.

Tasha had to work Friday night and Dianna didn't really feel like going to the club. She missed Bryce. She'd talked to him earlier that day, but she still missed him anyway.

Dianna decided to make some popcorn and watch "Good Deeds" the new Tyler Perry film when her doorbell rang. She walked to the window and saw Jamarkius standing on her porch. He made her nervous. Why was he at her house?

Dianna cautiously cracked her door open leaving her security chain in place.

"Girl, let me in. I want to talk to you" Jamarkius demanded.

"Jamarkius, why are you here? I want you to leave." Dianna snapped.

"Girl, you live in this nice neighborhood, with all of these nice neighbors, do you really want me to act a fool and embarrass you in front of them? Come on Baby. Open the door." Jamarkius commanded.

Dianna took a minute to call the police. "Jamarkius, I want you to leave. You are not welcomed here. The police are on the way.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,293 Followers