Diapers & Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The midnight exertions had taken a toll on both of them and they both fell into a dreamless sleep.

Loud howls pounded her ears and Susan groaned. Struggling against the clingy cobwebs of sleep Susan opened her eyes and stared at a picture of Michael and Nancy in each others arms on the table. Slowly the night’s erotic activities came to her mind and she felt the sleeping length of the man behind her back.

Pulling away from his embrace she began to shake him. He slowly woke up and looked like a sexy tousled god who could do with another round of fucking. His hot blue eyes opened and stared at her nakedness and on remembering the night’s activities he gave her a roguish smile and stretched like a satiated cat. But the cries from the master bedroom ivied for his attention, he sighed put up his best puppy face and said “The baby needs changing and breakfast.”

Susan couldn’t believe his audacity. Bending down she kissed his mouth and whispered “Fucking you doesn’t extend to changing your kid’s dirty diaper. If you want sex call me, but for diaper change get a nanny or call your mother.”

He got up and patted her pussy and said “You can be hard bitch but a fuckable bitch at that.”

Susan laughed and told him to get his kid. Walking towards the kitchen to get her robe she felt her pussy and arsehole protest and she smiled. Who would have thought that there could be a connection between diapers and sex?

12