Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello." I heard him say knowing the call was most likely from Tiffany.

While I hadn't forgotten that Jasmine was fighting to survive, the events of the morning had made it difficult to keep her condition in mind and I waited to hear Mitch respond to what Tiffany was saying.

He appeared in the doorway and as he did his smile acknowledged that the news was good. "That great Tiff, I'm so relieved."

He gave me a thumbs up confirming that Jasmine was out of the woods as he listened to Tiffany continue.

"Really." He said into his phone.

"That's great news, I'll let Avery know." Mitch said again holding his thumb in the air.

"Angel and I are going to go out for a while this afternoon but when we get back we'll check in on her." Mitch told Tiffany just before disconnecting the call.

He paused for a moment holding his phone to his forehead almost as if he was thanking God for helping Jasmine pull through.

"She's much better, her temperature is almost normal and her blood pressure is 120 over 80. They're gonna discharge her in a couple hours." Mitch explained as he sat down beside me again.

"I can't tell you how happy I am to hear that, but why aren't we going to the hospital to pick Jasmine and Tiff up?" I asked.

Mitch turned a little toward me before he explained. "It seems kind of strange, but the hospital will only discharge a patient to the same person who signed the admission papers. I think it has something to do with payment of the charges."

I hadn't thought about the hospital bill and I wondered if Jasmine had any kind of health insurance. "So Avery is responsible to pay her bill?" I asked.

"I assumed he is. I certainly can't put charges like that on my expense account credit card." Mitch replied.

"So our problem isn't completely resolved." I said.

"I'll talk to him about that before we leave today." Mitch said trying to put my mind at ease.

I knew that I'd still have to explain what happened to Daddy when I filed my report and I was more than a little worried about Jasmine's continued employment with Elegant Escorts, but that was tomorrow's dilemma.

"So where are we off to this afternoon?" I asked since he'd mentioned twice that he and I were going out later.

He smiled and answered rather vaguely. "I thought we'd get dressed and do the tourist thing."

"If we're going out I better get started on my hair and make-up." I suggested knowing he could dress and be ready in less than five minutes.

Mitch reached toward me and took my hand in his as he said. "I'd really like it if you would leave your hair straight today, and if you don't mind me saying so I don't think you need all that much make-up."

"If you want me to wear my hair long and straight I'd be happy to, but I'd feel naked without a little make-up." I answered.

He grinned and replied. "I suppose I can live with that compromise."

I squeezed his hand lightly and suggested. "I should get started; I just love the tourist thing."

I stood up leaving my robe loosely tied at the waist then leaned down giving him a quick glance at my exposed cleavage before I kissed him lightly on the cheek and said. "Thank you for taking charge this morning."

He smiled and answered as his eyes surveyed my tits. "That's what a chief of staff is supposed to do."

I held his hand in mine as I began moving away extending my arm until my fingers slipped from his strong hand. He followed me with his eyes until I disappeared into the suite and headed for the bedroom to get dressed.

My hair was completely dry and I gave it a thorough brushing before slipping out of my bathrobe. I slipped on a white thong, a cream colored sundress leaving only the top button undone and the same cute heeled sandals I'd worn Friday night when Mitch and I walked on the beach.

"You hungry?" Mitch asked as he joined me in the bedroom.

I glanced toward him and answered. "Famished."

He slipped his towel off as he approached me then said. "Let's see if we can find someplace to get an authentic Mexican taco."

I grinned letting my eyes drop to his dangling cock and answered. "Aw gee, I thought for a moment you were going to offer me a juicy tube steak."

Mitch laughed loudly and instantly shot back. "Are you sure your name is Angel? I might just start calling you my little devil."

"I love being your devil in disguise." I answered with a quick lick of my lips.

His grin confirmed he liked the idea also.

As he dressed I applied only the barest of make-up wanting to satisfy his request and used a pair of sunglasses as a hair band keeping my long blonde locks behind my shoulders.

I turned to face Mitch as he finished buttoning his shirt.

"I like that look." Mitch commented a wide smile coming to his lips.

I grinned knowing that the look he was referring to was that of a loving wife, dressed for an afternoon of sightseeing and strolling along the avenues of Cancun with her arm wrapped around her husband's.

"Let's head out, I'm starving." Mitch said as he hung his sunglasses in the front of his shirt.

We stopped on the way out so Mitch could let Avery know that he would be personally responsible to pick Jasmine up at the hospital and make payment for her treatment.

As we rode the elevator to the lobby Mitch asked. "I hope you like Mexican food?"

The doors glided open as I replied. "I'm not a huge fan of Taco Bell."

He laughed loudly as we stepped into the lobby. "I seriously doubt there are any Taco Bells around here."

With my arm curled over his, Mitch and I walked through the lobby. The doorman pulled one door open as his eyes roamed down over my sexy form.

"Call us a cab." Mitch said to him as we walked outside.

With a short whistle the doorman signaled the next cabbie in line to pull forward. He opened the rear passenger side door as we approached and offered me his hand to assist in entering the cab. Mitch walked around the back and slipped in from the driver side as the doorman enjoyed a view of my long legs and a quick glance in the opening at the top of my sundress.

"Thank you so much." I said as I lifted my foot into the car.

His smile was thanks enough for me allowing him a quick glance at more than he could have expected from what appeared to be a married woman.

"Where to?" The cabbie asked as he pulled his sedan from the curb.

"We'd like some homemade Mexican food for lunch." Mitch answered.

"I know just the place." The driver replied as he began weaving in and out of traffic.

Mitch looked at me and grinned before he said. "Better buckle up, we don't want another hospital visit today."

In no time the cabbie pulled to a stop in front of a quaint little place with a hand painted sign above the door that read, "Rosa's Cantina."

"I recommend Rosa's chicken casadias; they are the best in town." The cabbie said as he turned and looked at me over the seat.

"Thanks much." Mitch replied as he handed the driver a twenty.

The aroma emanating from Rosa's Cantina was incredible and in no time Mitch and I were munching on the most savory chicken casadias served with lettuce, salsa, sour cream and guacamole. I tasted the side of refried beans but didn't eat too much for obvious reasons. A cold bottle of Corona with a slice of lime accented the wonderful taste of our lunch.

"That was delicious." I said as we left Rosa's and I thanked him for lunch with a quick kiss on the cheek.

Mitch took my hand in his and together we started walking along the busy avenue which was lined with small shops, restaurants and sidewalk vendors all trying their best to grab the attention of two American tourists. After a few blocks we came upon a craggy looking old man who was sitting on a stool behind his street cart. His face was a matrix of wrinkles and his bushy eyebrows were as white as the thinning hair on his head. Mitch paused a moment obviously interested in what this old Mexican was doing. His cart was covered with panels of handmade jewelry, mostly turquoise and exclusively sterling silver.

He looked up from his latest project and through tobacco stained teeth he said. "How are you today?"

I smiled widely at him and replied. "We're just enjoying this beautiful day and seeing the sights."

Mitch started looking over his wares as he asked. "Did you make all of this?"

"Sure did." The old Mexican replied quickly.

"You do some beautiful work." I remarked as I started looking over some of items he had created.

This old man most likely had heard it all before from the thousands of American tourists that visit his country each year and without saying another word he returned his attention to the silver and turquoise necklace he was working on when we approached his cart.

"The color of this turquoise matches your eyes perfectly Angel." Mitch said as he pointed out a pair of stud earrings on one panel. The earrings Mitch was pointing at had an exquisite swirled sterling setting which cradled a perfectly round clear blue turquoise stone.

"They are absolutely gorgeous." I commented as I glanced toward Mitch.

"If you like them I'd love to buy them for you." Mitch replied as he reached up and brushed a lock of hair from my ear.

Hearing the word buy, the craggy old Mexican returned his attention to us. "Those are sky blue gemstones, very expensive and rare to find."

"How much?" Mitch asked.

"I can let you have that pair for 300 pesos." The old Mexican jeweler replied.

"That's kind of high." I said.

Mitch laughed and looked at me as he answered. "It's about 25 dollars Angel."

I smiled knowing that I was about to become the owner of a pair of handmade sterling and turquoise stud earrings.

Seizing the opportunity to increase his income the old jeweler quickly added. "I have a matching pendant and sterling chain for 500 pesos."

As he held the necklace toward me I reached out and cradled it in my hand, the setting matched the earrings perfectly with the exception that there was a small loop at the top where the sterling chain went through. The turquoise stone was the same clear sky blue color but was perhaps a centimeter or two larger than the stones in the earrings.

"We'll take them both." Mitch instantly said seeing my reaction to the beautiful handmade jewelry.

The old jeweler's wide smile confirmed that Mitch had made his day.

"I want to wear the pendant." I said as Mitch paid for my gifts.

Mitch carefully circled my neck with the sterling chain and clasped it under my hair. As he returned his hands in front he lifted the pendant from my body. "It is a perfect match for your eye color." He commented as he stared into my sparkling blue eyes.

I reached out and placed my hands around his neck and leaned close to give him a thank you kiss. After breaking our kiss I softly said. "Thank you, I'll cherish them forever."

Arm in arm we strolled along the busy avenue stopping occasionally to window shop in front of one of the hundreds of small shops offering tourists a keepsake of their Mexican vacation. We didn't speak of Jasmine but she was in our thoughts. I was anxious to see her and try to decide what we would tell Daddy. Try to figure out how we might be able to salvage her position with Elegant Escorts as well as mine. I knew that Mitch could ensure my job with a positive review of my performance, but I was just as sure that he would have nothing positive to say about Jasmine. Ever since we left Rosa's Cantina Mitch was extremely attentive to me. He touched me lightly, tenderly hundreds of times in the two hours we spend seeing the sights of downtown Cancun. His gentle caresses confirmed that later tonight we would share tender passionate sex, and to be quite honest I could hardly wait.

"We should think about heading back to the Royal Cancun." Mitch finally said after a most enjoyable afternoon of acting like a happily married couple.

"Yes I guess we should, sooner or later I'll have to deal with Jasmine." I answered reminding him that there was still repercussions from her and Avery's misadventure of last night.

Mitch stepped to the curb and hailed a cab. He opened the rear passenger door and helped me enter the car then circled behind and slipped in beside me.

"Royal Cancun." Mitch instructed our driver then quickly turned his attention to me.

"So what shall we do on our last night in Mexico?" Mitch asked.

I turned slightly toward him and smiled before I spoke. "I believe I'd like to spend the entire evening alone with you and in your arms."

He smiled at me and replied. "I was hoping you'd say that. Room service it is then."

As the cabbie swerved in and out of traffic I started planning my final seduction of the weekend. I was confident that he would cherish that more than I'd cherish his gift of turquoise.

To be continued......