Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mitch moved his hands back to my hips and pressed me down firmly onto his rock hard cock. His lips moved from mine before he said. "I want to fuck you from behind."

I looked him straight in the eyes and replied. "I'd love that you get so very deep when you enter me doggie style."

I scooted off him quickly and moved to my left taking a kneeling position with my arms resting on the back of the sofa and my legs extended off the seat cushion. Mitch stood up just a quick and moved behind, I felt his strong hands grasp my hips as he moved in closer.

"Give it to me deep and hard." I urged as I moved my legs further apart.

I felt his cock head slip between my wet lips then his grip on my hips tightened just before he impaled my soaking wet cunt with his throbbing cock. The bulbous head rubbed against my cervix and I clenched my vaginal muscles to grasp his cock in hot wet flesh. A deep guttural moan escaped my throat as he withdrew and slammed into me a second time.

"You're so fucking wet." Mitch exclaimed

I groaned loudly and replied. "And you're so fuckin hard."

His cock filled me completely each time he thrust in the wide flair of his corona massaged my g-spot and then pressed into my cervix. His fucking took on a deliberate pace and in short order my entire pelvic region was tingling with pre orgasm sensations.

"Keep fucking me like that." I urged. I wanted to climax, I wanted to ride his sensational cock up to and over the pinnacle of pleasure.

His hands held me firmly at my hips and each time he drove his cock inside he would pull my ass back to meet his thrusting cock.

My breathing started coming in short gasps and I flung my head back sending my blonde locks flying above my head to spread across my back. "Fuck me Mitch make me cum on your beautiful cock." I begged the tingling turning to pleasurable numbness as my orgasm approached.

He had me at the very edge, a couple more thrusts deep in my wet pussy and I would have been squealing in climatic bliss. But Mitch pulled out leaving my pulsing pussy without a hard cock to ride over the peak of pleasure. He left me at the summit of arousal my quivering cunt wanted more of his awesome hard cock.

"Put it back in me!" I pleaded wanting to feel his throbbing cock buried inside.

But Mitch had other plans, I felt his hands slide in from my hips then slow down over my ass cheeks as he crouched down behind me. His thumbs spread my soaking wet slit open and I felt his hot breath on my pussy just before he inserted his tongue between the swollen lips.

I groaned harshly knowing that he was about to pleasure me orally, gently, slowly and deliberately as I slipped from the edge of pleasure.

His tongue flicked at my clit then slid back through the wet pink flesh just inside my lips. I shuddered noticeably as he pressed the tip of his tongue against my sphincter rimming my ass.

I gave into my fate and urged him on. "Eat me baby, I love it when you lick my cunt.

His thumbs continued to hold me spread wide open as he pleasured every part of my loins with his sensual lips and tongue.

I pressed my ass back harder against his face forcing his tongue deeper inside my wet cunt.

Mitch moved his thumbs away and pulled back as he said. "Turn over so I can eat this sweet cunt properly."

I knew that once I was on my back he would have much better access to my clit which as this point was swollen and throbbing. I instantly turned over and settled into the soft sofa cushions my eyes fixed on his as he prepared to pleasure me more orally.

"My clit is so sensitive." I said as he surveyed my swollen pussy.

Mitch grinned as he placed his hands behind my knees and lifted my legs while spreading my knees apart. "I'm going to enjoy this very much." He promised.

My swollen pussy lips parted exposing the moist pink flesh beyond and my hard throbbing clit poked from the hood of flesh surrounding it. I moved my hands to my knees and pushed them even further apart hooking the heels of my pumps on the edge of the sofa. Mitch slowly ran his fingertips down the back of my thighs teasing the flesh until he reached my ass and gave both cheeks a gently squeeze.

He moved in to taste my sweetness again, first blowing his hot breath over my loins then used the tip of his tongue to barely touch my hot flesh.

"Suck my clit." I pleaded.

Mitch ran the tip of his tongue up to then circled my throbbing clit several time causing me to moan soulfully. I gasped as he took it between his lips and sucked gently on it at first then harder.

He lifted his mouth from me only long enough to say. "You taste so fucking good."

I kept my legs spread wide open but slid my hands to cup my tits, using my thumbs and index fingers to pinch, twist and pull at the erect sensitive nipples.

His surrounded my throbbing clit with his lips and sucked hard as he probed my wet pussy with one finger. The tip of his tongue teased my clit as he slowly massaged my g-spot with his finger.

"That feels so fuckin good." I exclaimed as the tingling began again in my loins.

His lips and tongue continued pleasuring my quivering clit as he pressed it hand firmer against my wet slit.

"Yes! Finger me deep like that." I pleaded.

Mitch slipped another finger inside causing me to moan loudly then beg. "Give me more, put another finger inside."

A third finger joined the first two filling my wet cunt with swirling digits and intensifying the pleasure his hand provided.

He let my clit slip from his lips and began flicking his tongue at the hard nub, his rapid fire licks caused me to shudder involuntarily as I again began to feel the awesome numbness in my loins.

"Eat me baby! Make me cum for you!" I exclaimed.

Mitch's fingers started moving up and down inside my wet cunt massaging my sensitive g-spot each time he moved them up. His tongue continued lapping at my pulsing clit.

The orgasmic sensation build as his mouth and fingers lifted me toward the peak of pleasure.

I arched my hips up off the cushion and reached for my knees as the climax I craved so much began.

"Yes I'm cumming!" I screamed as I reached the pinnacle of pleasure.

In an instant the tidal wave of ecstasy crashed over my body and I began squirting orgasmic juices into and over his face. "Oh god!" I screamed as the flow from my cunt intensified.

Mitch lapped and sucked as much juice as he could but my flow overwhelmed his ability to drink and soaked the edge of the sofa where my ass rested.

Over and over again my body convulsed as he continued his incredible oral magic. I rode his mouth along an almost endless plateau of climatic pleasure, my quivering cunt reacting to every lick of his tongue, every suck of his lips and every nibble of his teeth.

Mitch clearly wanted to give me an orgasm that I could use as a bench mark for all future orgasms and I doubt if any will ever exceed this one.

After what seemed to me as an eternity the pleasure of his mouth began to ebb. My loins still twitched involuntarily and I oozed climatic juices for the longest time.

"My god Mitch I have never climaxed that intensely before." I said once I'd regained control of my senses.

He looked up at me, his face soaking wet with my juices, a smile came to his lips just before he said. "I wanted you to have something to remember me by."

I moved my hands to cup his face as I replied. "And I shall return the favor shortly."

Mitch knew exactly what I meant and grinned devilishly as he moved back a little to give me room to stand up.

As I slid forward on the sofa I patted the cushion next to me and said. "Have a seat sexy."

He didn't need to be asked twice, as he settled onto the sofa I stood and turned to face him. My lust filled eyes staring down at his rock hard erection as I moved between his spread legs.

"I'm gonna fuck your beautiful cock with these big soft tits." I explained as I knelt before him my hands cupping the twin orbs of pleasure.

His smiled confirmed that he was looking forward to watching as I tit fucked his cock.

I moved forward holding my tits from below with my hands until his throbbing cock nestled into the soft flesh of my cleavage.

"God damn you're so fucking sexy." Mitch said as I moved my hands to either side and engulfed his cock completely the bulbous head sticking out above my big soft tits.

I slowly began moving my chest up and down, his rock hard cock disappearing into the warm flesh than popping out again as I slid my big tits down.

He slid his hands to the top of his thighs and used his thumbs to tweak my hard nipples as I continued my sensual tit fuck.

"I love having your cock sliding between my big tits." I said looking into his eyes.

Mitch's eyes were glued to the top of my tits where his pulsing cock head appeared from between my tits as he almost pleaded. "Spit on it."

I grinned at him and did one better dropping even further down and taking the head between my lips. My tongue lavished his cock with moisture and I continued down until my nose pressed into the curly patch of pubic hair surrounding the base.

As I lifted up a string of saliva extended from my tongue to the tip of his cock head then snapped and further coated his throbbing cock with spit.

Now when I slipped my tits around his cock the moisture made my cleavage slippery and I started humping his cock with an increasingly faster rhythm.

Mitch moaned softly as my faster pace intensified the pleasure he was feeling.

"Your tits are so beautiful." He said while watching me continue my rhythmic tit fuck.

I could have easily continued and had him shooting hot cum all over my tits, but I wanted his rock hard cock buried inside me again so I released him and dropped down to deep throat his pulsing cock once more. But this time when I lifted off I let his cock slide past my chin and against my neck as I kept my body closer to his. As I began kissing his body toward his chest I said. "I want your big hard cock inside me again."

Mitch slid his hands to my head and guided my mouth as I kissed his belly my tongue darting to tease his belly button then slowly moving up to kiss, lick and suck at his nipples.

"I love how it feels when your cock slips inside me for the first time." I said as my lips approached his neck.

His throbbing cock was pressed between my abdomen and his and I slithered back and forth to continue pleasuring his cock with my warm flesh.

His hand moved from my head and grasped my arms just below the shoulders. "I need to be inside you." He said as he lifted on my arms.

I needed him inside too, so I slowly climbed onto his lap, his cock now pressed down against his flesh by my wet pussy.

Mitch captured one hard nipple between his lips as I rose up and reached between my thighs to grasp his hard cock.

"Fuck me." I whispered as my delicate hand guided his cock head to the swollen lips of my cunt.

His hands rested on my hips and as soon as he felt the heat of my loins he thrust up off the sofa driving his awesome hard cock deep inside.

"YES!" I exclaimed as he impaled my wet cunt with throbbing cock.

He bit hard on my nipple causing me to squeal in pleasurable pain before the pain could subside his tongue lavished my nipple with sensuous licks increasing the erotic effect of his bite.

I rose up off his cock and instantly plunged down again wanting to feel his shaft massage my g-spot and the head press into my cervix.

"I love how your cock feels deep inside." I said as I moved my tits side to side so he could pleasure the other taut nipple.

Other than that first strong thrust up into my wet cunt, Mitch sat still letting me control the tempo of my sensuous lap fuck. I made sure to lift up as far as possible then over and over again plunged down providing us both with incredible pleasure.

"God you're such a good fuck." Mitch said as I gave him a slow steady fucking.

His hands covered my tits fingers teasing hard nipples when his lips weren't pleasuring the erect nubs. My entire body tingled from the sensation of his slow sensual caresses. That tingling spread to my loins as his cock touched every sensitive part of my hot wet cunt.

"I gonna cum!" I exclaimed as the tingling quickly was replaced by the orgasmic numbness I feel just before I climax.

"Yes cum for me Angel." Mitch replied.

I tried my best to hold off my orgasm by slowing the pace of my plunges onto his hard cock but that only served to intensify the pleasure and my climax slammed into me full force. I plunged down on his cock and stopped grinding my cunt and hard clit against him as wave after wave of pleasure shot through my body.

My pussy flooded again with an incredible amount of orgasmic juices and I was certain a second wet spot on the sofa would result. I could care less about the furniture at this point all I wanted was to ride his incredible cock over the peak of ecstasy.

"God I'm cumming so fuckin hard!" I screamed as he lifted his hips some to drive his cock as deep as possible.

My gasps of pleasure were muffled by this shoulder as I pressed my face into the crook of his neck. Mitch just circled my body with his arms and held me tightly as I rode his beautiful cock through yet another awesome climax.

My quivering cunt seemed to take on a mind of its own as my body convulsed around his rock hard cock buried deep inside me and bathed in a flood of juices.

"I love it when you climax like that." Mitch said as he sensed my orgasm begin to subside.

His arms still held me tightly against his body and I felt him straighten up. Mitch is a strong man but I was a little surprised when without warning he stood up lifting me with his cock still buried inside my quivering cunt.

When I realized what had just happened I moved my legs to circle his body as he dropped to his knees and bent over placing me on the soft carpet.

I looked up into his eyes. His lustful stare confirmed that he was about to take over control of the tempo of our fuck.

I urged him on. "Fuck me, fuck me fast and hard."

His hand pressed into the carpet beside my shoulders as he drew back with his hips until his cock head slipped from my wide open slit.

"Take me Mitch, make me your whore." I pleaded as he stared down into my sensual passion filled eyes.

Tiny beads of sweat appeared on his forehead as he waited for me to beg him for his cock.

"Fill my hot wet cunt with your big cock!" I almost demanded.

He closed his eyes just before his hips moved. In an instant he filled me completely his ball sack slapping against my ass. Once buried inside he stopped and ground his hips against me causing the bulbous cock head pressed into my cervix to slide sensually against the tight flesh.

"Oh fuck that feels so good!" I exclaimed as he flexed his muscles causing his cock to surge inside me.

He opened his eyes and stared down at my face then said. "So fucking good."

His hips pulled back until he almost slipped from my steamy slit then without pausing he impaled me again repeating the entire process of grinding and flexing his hips and cock in my soaking wet flesh.

"Fuck me!" I again urged.

Mitch knew that I would beg for his cock and withdrew until his cock head was just inside. He grinned as he began a series of short stabs at my wet pulsing cunt teasing me with just the bulbous head.

"Oh god please Mitch give me more!" I instantly begged.

His grin widened to a smile as he continued stabbing my wet slit wanting me to plead for more.

What he didn't realize was that each short stab caused the flaring corona of his cock head to massage my g-spot and I began to again feel those tingling sensations inside my body.

"You're gonna make me cum again!" I exclaimed.

What I failed to realize what the Mitch was already on the verge of orgasm and his short stabs inside me was a vain attempt to hold off his climax.

"Cum with me!" Mitch exclaimed as he plunged deep inside my twitching cunt.

I reached up and clung to his arms as he pounded his surging cock into me. In an instant I was climaxing and my gasps of pleasure mixed with his moans as together we climbed to the pinnacle of ecstasy.

We rode the tsunami together my body flooding with juices as he pumped hot shot after hot shot of creamy cum deep in my wet cunt.

"Oh god yes fill me with hot cum!" I exclaimed as he ground his cock head against my cervix.

Mitch was now sweating profusely and droplets of sweat fell from his face onto mine. His climax complete he collapsed down on top of me crushing my big tits with his chest. I circled his body with my arms and pulled him harder against me our sweaty bodies becoming like one. His cock was still imbedded inside my quivering cunt soaking in a bath of our combined juices.

I turned my head and whispered in his ear. "That was incredible."

Mitch lifted his head a little and captured my mouth with his. His tongue darted between my lips and circled my tongue as he ground his hips against mine wanting to extend the sensation of being buried inside my hot cunt until his cock became too flaccid to remain inside.

Our passionate kiss lasted until his cock slipped from my slit. Mitch lifted more and rolled off my body reclining on the carpet beside me.

I instantly sat up then turned to get on all fours beside him reaching out to touch his cock.

"Let your whore clean you with her mouth." I said as I moved my lips toward his cock.

I began by licking from the base of his cock along the shaft until I reached the head. Using one finger I lifted it from his body and surrounded his cock head with soft sensuous lips. My tongue darted toward the tiny slit where moments earlier he'd pumped me full of hot rich cum.

I sucked hard on his limp cock wanting to elicit any drops of cum that might still be inside.

I could feel our flood of juices oozing from my slit and reached between my thighs to collect a palm full of tasty fluid.

"You filled me completely." I said as I drew my hand forward and turned it to show him the pool of thick cum I'd collected.

Mitch smiled and nodded as I turned my hand over and smeared his cock with our cum.

"So much for cleaning me up." He said with a chuckle.

"I'll just have to start over." I said looking toward him as I spread the wad evenly over his cock and balls.

I moved between his legs and dropped my mouth to his ball sack. As I sucked one spent testicle between my lips I moaned letting him know how tasty his thick sauce was.

My tongue licked at the flesh covering his balls before I sucked the other inside my mouth.

Mitch watched intently as I slid one hand up to lift his cock straight up from his body. With his limp cock pressed against my nose and the head resting on my forehead I extended my tongue and slowly licked up along the shaft. His cum tasted sweet but lacked the heat it has when he shoots it from his cock.

I took my time cleaning him again, sucking the head and licking the shaft knowing that he loves watching me with my mouth on his cock.

"I bet if you continue like that I'll get hard again." Mitch said.

I looked up and him and smiled before replying. "My thoughts exactly."

I wanted him hard again. I wanted him to return to Washington with the mental image of my mouth surrounding his hard cock, with the memory of how it feels when I massage his cock head with the flesh of my throat. I wanted to ensure that he'd be contacting Elegant Escorts for a second appointment. And to be very honest I wanted the opportunity to mix with the power mongers of our nation's capital. I have talents that I was quite certain would add thousands to my nest egg and DC is where more money flows than any other city.

I used my soft lips to caress the head of his cock slowly gliding from the tip until they slid over the smooth corona. I kept my eyes fixed on his as I applied more pressure with my mouth waiting for the telltale signs that he was again becoming aroused.