Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mitch smiled at me than said. "I love watching you suck my cock."

I couldn't smile back at him since my mouth was surrounding his growing erection but the sparkle in my eyes acknowledged the fact that I love having him watch me as I pleasure him with my lips, tongue and mouth.

As it swelled I began taking more and more inside my mouth. His eyes widened the first time his cock head wedged against the back of my throat. I pulled back and let his glistening cock slip from my lips so I could say. "I wanna tickle my nose in your pubic hair."

Mitch grinned then replied. "Go for it."

His cock was not almost completely erect, the bulbous head and wide flaring corona slipped between my lips then along my tongue until I wedged the tip into my throat.

"That's it swallow my fucking cock." Mitch urged.

My eyes were fixed on his as I pressed my mouth further over his cock and widened some as he slipped through the tight ring of flesh.

Mitch moan sinfully when he felt the warm moist flesh of my throat surrounding his cock head and I paused for just a moment before driving him completely down my throat.

My nose pressed into his pubic mound and I held him deep in my throat as I massaged his cock head with the muscles that normally are used to swallow food.

I felt his hand touch the back of my head then lace into the blonde locks. "Uh ha." I moaned granting him permission to press me deeper over his cock.

He held my head firmly then lifted his hips off the sofa pushing his cock as deep as possible. I absolutely love the sensation of having a man's cock stuffed down my throat the head spreading me open and the shaft throbbing back through my mouth.

Deep throat is my specialty and I have learned to use those talents to pleasure the men I'm with. Mitch was no exception his cock surging in my mouth as I waited for him to allow me to lift off and replenish the oxygen in my lungs.

I felt his other hand on my head then he slid them down over my ears and very slowly began lifting my mouth off his pulsing cock. My saliva glands were producing copious amounts of spit and as he moved my head back his cock was coated with a thick layer of moisture.

"That's so fuckin good!" Mitch exclaimed as his cock head slipped from between my lips a long strand of saliva stretching from my lips back to the tip of his rock hard cock.

I instantly gasped for air filling my lungs quickly then slid my tongue along his urethra through the coating my mouth had left there.

"Suck my balls!" Mitch excitedly said.

I took one solid ball in my mouth and massaged it with my tongue moaning as I did to heighten his pleasure. My hand slid along the shaft then circled his flaring cock head as I stretched his ball sack back with my lips.

His ball popped from my mouth with the sound of a pop gun going off. I closed my fingers around his scrotum just above his balls pressing them tightly into the bottom of his sack. My tongue flicked at the taut flesh teasing one ball then the other.

"Yes." Mitch said confirming he loved having me tease him this way.

He moved his hand to the shaft and began slowly stroking his rock hard cock as I continued giving his balls a tongue bath.

"Swallow it again." Mitch said his voice filled with lust.

I licked up along the shaft until I reached his corona then leaned back a few inches offering him my extended tongue.

He slapped the head against my tongue several times before I closed my lips around his cock head once more.

"That's it!" Mitch excitedly said as I moved my mouth down over his cock until he was imbedded in my throat.

I moaned sinfully as his cock surged deep in my throat.

He placed his hands on my head again and lifted my mouth a little holding me firmly in his grasp.

"I wanna throat fuck you." Mitch said as he thrust up off the sofa and impaled my throat completely with his cock.

"Uh ha." I mumbled as he began making short jabs at my mouth, each time his cock head would slip through the opening at the back of my mouth only to slip back into my throat almost instantly.

I was able to gasp air when he pulled back matching my breathing with the tempo of his thrusts.

"I'm gonna shoot my load down your throat." Mitch exclaimed as his cock swelled to climatic size.

I again mumbled. "Uh ha." Letting him know that's exactly what I wanted.

The pace of his thrusts into my mouth quickened and I slid one hand up to cradle his balls trying to illicit a monster load of sweet thick cum. I wanted, no I craved his hot sauce, and my eyes acknowledged that craving.

His face contorted as his orgasm approached and he exclaimed. I'm gonna cum Angel!"

I squeezed his balls and forced his cock head as deep as possible in my throat fully expecting him to explode and fire wad after wad of cum directly down my throat.

"Arrrghhhhhh!" Mitch exclaimed as his hand forced my mouth further down on his cock.

In an instant his balls pumped the first wad along the rock hard shaft and coated my throat flesh with rich thick cum. I swallowed it quickly knowing that a second was to follow shortly.

Again and again his balls pumped my throat full of thick sweet cum and I swallowed every drop they provided.

"Fuckin A!" Mitch exclaimed as I greedily gobbled his sweet load.

As his orgasm began to subside and he started oozing the last of his load I lifted my mouth so I could enjoy the savory sweet taste of his cum. He coated my tongue and I sucked hard on the head wanting to make sure every drop was mine to savor.

"God damn it Angel that was the blow job of a life time. I can't believe how good your mouth and throat feels." Mitch said as I sucked the last few drops from his cock.

As I let him slip from my mouth I extended my tongue showing him the savory coating he'd deposited there, than quickly swallowed my oral treat.

With a smile on my lips I said. "I'm the best cock sucker on the planet."

Mitch just shook his head confirming I was the best he'd ever had.

I saw my chance to make sure he would be contacting Elegant Escorts for another appointment and I suggested. "I can't wait to crawl across the floor of your office in the senate office building and suck your big hard cock again."

Mitch smiled widely at me as he replied. "You can bet the farm on that happening."

I giggled before I said. "You have to promise not to get any cum on my dress."

"Not to worry it'll all go right down your throat. I want to have you sit on my desk and spread your legs wide open so I can eat your pussy." Mitch suggested.

"I love having my cunt eaten." I replied as I straightened up and rested on arm on top of his thigh.

As we talked about other ways we could fuck in his office I gently massaged his cock and balls, dragging my fingernails over his scrotum and circling his soft cock with my delicate fingers.

"Think we should check on Jasmine?" Mitch suggested.

"Later baby I want to stay right here and enjoy our last night together." I replied.

Mitch smiled and said. "Come up and sit with me."

I crawled up into his lap and extended my legs toward one end of the sofa. "I love to snuggle." I commented as I settled on his lap.

For the next half hour or so we snuggled playfully, kissing, caressing and teasing each other.

I was comfortable being with him this way and wondered if we would be the same when we met again in DC some time down the road.

I knew there was a possibility that he would speak of me with his boss, the disgusting Senator Johnston, and the thought crossed my mind of having them both fuck me. I smiled knowing that if that happened I'd be up to the task of sending them both home to their wives with wide smiles on their faces.

As we sat together I asked. "So what will happen with Avery?"

Mitch frowned a little before replying. "He's history. I'll be firing him first thing tomorrow morning."

"Really?" I said.

"Yep and James is on very thin ice also." Mitch quickly added.

"What he did to you this morning bordered rape. I know you and the girls were sent here to take care of all our needs but forcing you to fuck him was totally uncalled for." Mitch explained.

I smiled and leaned toward him kissing his lips softly before I replied. "You do know that once he started I kind of enjoyed his brutal assault."

Mitch kissed me back before replying. "I know that but what does it say about his crisis management skills if he can only think about ass fucking someone in the middle of a major problem?"

I giggled then commented. "A classic case of a man letting his little head thinking for the big one."

"I agree, he should have just waited for Tiffany and me to return, I'm certain that she would have been more than happy to fuck him senseless." Mitch stated.

I wiggled my ass a little on his lap letting him know that if he wanted I'd be happy to fuck him senseless again tonight.

"What do you think will happen with Jasmine?" Mitch asked turning our conversation around.

I thought for a moment then replied. "Our boss as a zero tolerance policy for drug use, I suspect she will be left go when Daddy finds out about her overdose."

"Too bad, she seems like a nice woman. I could put a good word in for her." Mitch suggested.

"If you could that would be helpful." I answered.

He smiled before replying. "I'll do that."

"I'm sure she would be eternally grateful." I answered then quickly added. "You could probably get a freebee out of her for that."

Mitch chuckled and responded. "I've never fucked a black woman."

I laughed out loud at his admission before reminding him. "You know what they say; once you go black you'll never come back."

Mitch smiled then said. "She's got a hot little body, but I like my women with a little more meat on the bones. Besides I am certain she wouldn't be able to compete with the best cock sucker on the planet."

I giggled again then suggested. "Maybe you'll want to give Tiffany a try she certainly has a lot more meat than I do."

Mitch moved his hand to one of my tits and gave it a gently squeeze as he explained. "I know you have implants and I love you big tits but Tiffany went a bit too far with hers. They look like basket balls attached to her chest. Yours are perfect."

I smiled and moved my hand to cover his as he continued caressing my tit knowing that the money my ex-husband Barry had spent on my augmentation was and would continue to pay off many times over.

"Let me ask you a question Angel?" Mitch said.

"Anything baby." I instantly replied.

"How long do you expect to stay in the business?" He asked.

I smiled wondering why he was interested in knowing that. "Only long enough for me to salt away enough money to give me a comfortable life when I quit."

"Have you ever considered just finding some sugar daddy instead of turning tricks?" Mitch asked.

I wasn't all that keen on his use of the phrase turning tricks since I don't see what I do as a quick trick for a twenty dollar bill. "I don't look at my clients as a trick and if you're offering to be my sugar daddy I might just take you up on that." I replied.

"So I'm a client?" Mitch asked.

"Yes you are, and to be quite honest I enjoy the variety of a different client every few days." I answered.

Mitch seemed to be directing our conversation toward why I had decided to become a high price escort and I waited for his next question.

"What happens if you meet some guy that is into very kinky stuff?" He asked.

I smiled and instantly replied. "I love kinky sex."

He seemed somewhat surprised which in my mind didn't make sense since just this morning his friend James had basically done just that.

He thought for a moment, I assumed to decide if he should ask me how kinky, than asked. "Have you ever gotten into role play?"

"Of course, but I don't look at role play as very kinky. I love the fantasy of role play sex." I replied. His wide smile acknowledged that he too might love the role play fantasy.

I saw another opportunity to embed an idea in his mind for future encounters as I asked. "Tell me what role play scenarios interest you most."

Mitch smiled as he contemplated his reply. "I'm working late at the office and a sexy cleaning lady interrupts my work. I also have a fantasy of a college professor and a failing young coed, and I'd love to play out a rapist victim role play."

I smiled widely as I replied. "I'd love to make all three of those fantasies come true."

"And what if my employer wants me to arrange a three-some at some point in the future?" Mitch asked.

The idea of having the disgusting Senator Johnston shove his big cock inside me again didn't appeal to me, but I knew that if I agreed my chances of working in Washington would be greatly improved. I wiggled my ass on his lap again as I replied. "He has a nice fat cock so I'd be more than happy to take you both on at the same time."

"That's good Angel because when Johnston invited me to take this weekend excursion he told me a little about you and said that he looked forward to fucking you again." Mitch explained.

"Senator Johnston told you about me?" I asked.

Mitch grinned before he replied. "Yes he did. In fact he told me that when all six of us first met that I should make sure to claim you as my partner for the weekend, he didn't exactly use the word partner but the meaning was still clear."

"Let me guess, he used the word bitch?" I said.

Mitch nodded yes before he spoke. "It's a disgusting word and certainly doesn't fit you Angel."

I looked directly into his eyes as I answered. "As long as he tips well he can call me anything he likes."

"I'm certain I'd be responsible for your tip so you don't have to worry it'll be very generous. I know how obnoxious Chuck can be." Mitch said.

I leaned in and kissed him softly happy with the knowledge that he already knew his boss could be a bastard. As we kissed I heard Mitch's stomach growl making me giggle as our lips separated. I gave him a quick kiss before I asked. "Are you hungry?"

Mitch chuckled before answering. "From the sounds of it I must be."

I leaned toward him again and kissed his cheek then said. "Let me handle everything. Why don't you grab a quick shower and we'll enjoy diner on the balcony."

His hand slid up my back and into my hair I felt his fingers close pulling the hair at the back of my neck taut. Mitch turned my head to face his as he said. "I believe I'm going to enjoy you handling many things for me in the future." His grip on my hair tightened even more as he pulled my mouth toward his. His tongue slipped between my lips and then circled mine a couple times as he kissed me deeply and with more passion as he'd shown before. His free hand which had been resting on my thigh slid up to cup one of my big breasts then squeezed it from below.

I returned the passion of our kiss and moved one of my hands to cover his and moved his palm up to cover one erect nipple. His grip loosened in my hair but I kept my mouth firmly against his probing his mouth with my tongue. A passionate moan escaped my lips as his fingers toyed with my hard nipple.

Breaking our passionate kiss I slid my mouth alongside his head and softly whispered in his ear. "After we've had something to eat I want you to take me to bed and make love with me all night long.

He turned and kissed me again before replying. "My thoughts exactly Angel."

As he showered I ordered some food from room service and slipped into a terry cloth bath robe tying it tightly closed around my waist and covering my tits and soft cleavage.

"Would you like a drink?" I asked when I heard him turn the shower off.

From the bathroom Mitch replied. "I'll have a beer."

I grabbed two bottles of beer from the frig and headed for the bathroom. Mitch as just stepping out of the shower when I entered his body glistening with water, I handed him a beer and leaned back against the vanity letting my eyes roam up and down his form.

"Can I get a towel or would you prefer that I air dry?" He asked after taking a healthy gulp from the bottle.

I smiled as my eyes moved down to his cock. "If you'll let me watch I prefer air drying."

"Seems like a waste of time just watching when you could be helping after all you did say you'd take care of everything." He answered.

I placed my drink on the vanity and lifted a big fluffy bath towel letting it unfold as I moved toward him and said. "I did so why don't you turn around and let me start with the backside."

Mitch turned around as I lifted the towel toward his shoulders. I slowly patted him dry from top to bottom pausing to give his ass cheeks a gentle squeeze then crouched and dried the back of his legs.

"Turn please." I said while lifting the towel a little higher.

Mitch slowly turned around his loins now directly in front of my face. As I dried his legs I studied his cock once again. The smooth head, sensitive corona and thick shaft dangling from his salt and pepper pubic patch with one ball one either side. Even in his flaccid state his cock seemed so inviting. I resisted the urge to lean forward and take him between my lips and gently suck the head. I knew that if I had sometime during my gentle oral arousal room service would be arriving with our meal and I would have to leave him standing naked in the bathroom with a half erect cock.

I moved the towel up and slowly patted his loins dry while Mitch stood perfectly still looking down at me expecting my lips to part and suck him inside my willing mouth.

As I slid my hands up to dry his belly we heard a light knock on the door. "Room service." A muffled voice said from the hall.

I moved the towel to one side and Mitch took it in his hand. Before I straightened up to answer the door I leaned forward and lightly kissed his cock shaft just above the head then promised. "This will be my desert."

As I walked toward the door I made sure my robe was securely tied and that none of my cleavage showed at the opening below my neck.

"I have your order." The young woman said as I opened the door.

I smiled and stepped aside as I motioned toward the table while saying. "Put the cart over there please."

"Yes mam." She politely answered as she rolled the cart into the room.

I realized that I didn't have any cash to tip her with, but was rescued by Mitch who entered the room and handed the young girl a ten dollar bill.

"Thank you very much." She said as she turned and headed for the hall.

"Hope you like BLT's?" I said as Mitch closed and locked the door.

He grinned as he approached then said. "That's fine but it doesn't seem like much of a meal for our last evening together."

"Really Mitch I was planning on something completely different to make our last night together memorable." I replied.

As we sat down across the table from one another I let the front of my robe fall open even more giving him something pleasurable to look at during our meal.

I was famished and plowed through my sandwich in record time. Mitch on the other hand kind of picked at his food apparently more interested in my exposed chest than his BLT.

I grinned then asked. "Aren't you hungry?"

Mitch quickly replied. "I'm saving room for desert." The smile on his face confirming he couldn't wait to get his mouth on my tits.

I slid my chair back and stood up allowing my robe to fall completely open. His eyes roamed up and down the exposed flesh before him as he leaned back in his chair.

I walked around the table and leaned down to whisper in his ear. "Finish your sandwich I'll be waiting in the bedroom."

As I walked toward the doorway to the bedroom I slipped my robe off my shoulders letting it fall to the floor and giving him an opportunity to see my naked ass and long silky legs. I paused at the entrance to the bedroom and turned to promise. "You're going to remember tonight for the rest of your life."