Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim thought for a moment then said. "I could hire a girl to run my shop and use the business to launder the money."

"Tell you what Kim. You think about it and in the mean time I'll speak to Daddy about you. He's always looking for sexy ladies with special talents."

"Who's Daddy?" Kim asked.

"He's my boss and also that big black cock I told you about earlier." I replied.

"I thought his name is Franklin?" She asked.

I grinned and answered. "In the business no one uses their real name. I'm Angel with Elegant Escorts."

I gave Kim a hundred dollar bill for the manicure knowing that might be the only payment she'd get that day.

"I'll give you a call in a couple days." I said just before I left.

Kim smiled and said. "I'll think about the possibilities."

During the drive home I got a call from my attorney, Laura.

I answered her call. "Hiya Laura."

"Hey Margaret how are you?" Laura asked.

"I'm great, spent the weekend in Cancun." I replied.

Laura chuckled then said. "Lucky dog, were you there on business or pleasure?"

"Both of course." I answered.

"Of course." She said.

"What have you heard from his lawyer?" I asked wanting to know what progress she'd made.

Laura paused for a moment then said. "I did hear from him, and I'm a bit worried."

"Why's that?" I asked.

Laura explained. "He was a lot more combative this time, they are disputing letting you keep the house."

"What the fuck Laura, I thought that part was a done deal." I answered.

"I did too, but he wants an appraisal done on it's worth so I'm guessing he either wants you to pay him for his half, or he's planning on a fight over the property." Laura said.

"Shit this is gonna drag on forever." I said.

She paused again then said. "Yes it's going to take some time."

"So what happens now?" I asked.

"We have to pick an appraiser, they pick an appraiser then we need to agree on a neutral appraiser." Laura explained.

"Sounds like it's gonna cost me money too." I stated.

"Yes I'm sorry to say Margaret." Laura replied.

"Oh well at least I have the cash to pay for it. Set it up and let me know when this appraisal is scheduled." I said.

Laura paused again. "I'll get it set up and let you know. By the way Margaret do you think you could send me a check to pay the expenses?"

I didn't think it was gonna cost me money right now but I agreed asking. "How much?"

"Make it twenty five hundred." Laura answered.

"Twenty five, that sounds like a lot." I asked.

Laura replied. "Part of that will be for my services also."

I suppose Laura figured she get some of my hard earned money from Cancun. "Okay I'll write a check tonight and mail it over." I answered.

"If it's okay with you Margaret I'd like to stop by this evening and pick it up." Laura suggested.

"That'll work too." I replied assuming Laura was hard up for cash.

"Great, say about seven thirty?" Laura said.

"See you then." I said

"Okay bye Margaret." Laura said just before hanging up.

As I drove home I wondered why all of a sudden Barry wanted to dispute the house. It isn't like he needs the cash unless his girlfriend wants to claim what is rightfully mine. I suppose I'd find out after the appraisal is finished and the value of the house is established.

I stopped and picked up some Chinese take-out for dinner then pulled into the driveway. Chuck was standing at the corner of his front garden with his wife. I figured he was showing her what he got done that day. His wife is a dumpy pear shaped woman that couldn't look sexy if her life depended on it. I giggled knowing that while he was talking to her he was most likely thinking about how I looked kneeling in front of him with his cock between my lips.

After placing my food on the counter I went up to my bedroom and changed into a dark wine colored satin lounging set. I love the feel of satin against my naked flesh and never bother with underwear when I'm going to be relaxing around the house. My nipples always react to satin by hardening and showed quite nicely through the dark wine colored fabric. I grabbed my laptop and headed downstairs to enjoy my coconut chicken and wonton soup.

As I ate I opened my email and found a reply from Daddy. He wrote. "Angel I knew I could count on you to take care of business in Cancun. I've already heard from the client and he gave you a glowing report. Good job girl! It's unfortunate that your co-workers didn't share your work ethic. I'm still contemplating exactly how I will handle them. I see from you appointment calendar that you are available this Friday. I have arranged an appointment for you with Mr. Smith. You will be having lunch with him at Casa Grande on 6th Ave. He has asked that you dress in business attire as he expects business associates to possibly join you. He has indicated that you are to pose as a human resources consultant so you may want to do some research on that topic. I'm certain you will be able to pull this off Angel. I'm counting on you to do just that. I'm holding your pay envelope from this past Monday and will meet with you next week with two. I look forward to your report Friday night. Daddy"

I'd have to do a little research on the internet tomorrow to at least be able to talk with some degree of expertise on the HR topic. I knew I could rely on my flashy smile and sexy eyes to help pull off the ruse.

Laura arrived exactly at seven thirty. I opened the door and invited her in. "Good evening Laura please come in."

She took a couple steps inside before replying. "I hope I'm not intruding."

"Not at all." I answered. She was wearing a tight fitting dark blue stove pipe skirt with a matching blazer. Beneath the jacket she had on a lighter blue satin blouse that she had unbuttoned almost to her cleavage. Her medium height heels did more to accentuate her legs than the dark stockings she wore. Her long hair was pulled into a tight ponytail behind her head and her make-up appeared to have been recently freshened up. The pale shade of pink lipstick she wore set off her appearance perfectly.

"I didn't have a chance to write your check yet." I said.

She smiled and replied. "I have nowhere to go so I'm in no hurry."

"Would you like a drink?" I asked.

She smiled again and answered. "I'd love one." Laura was apparently happy that I was offering something social instead of just business.

"Follow me." I said as I headed for the family room.

"What's your pleasure?" I asked as I approached the well-stocked bar.

Laura approached from behind and asked. "Can you make a manhattan?"

"Sure can." I replied as I reached for the bourbon, vermouth and bitters.

Laura moved even closer to me and in a near whisper said. "Wonderful I need a good stiff drink."

"I know I have cherries, but I think I'm out of oranges at the moment." I answered as I began mixing the ingredients.

"That'll be fine Margaret." Laura said.

As I mixed our cocktails I suggested. "Why don't you make yourself comfortable?"

Laura moved away and across the room. She sat down at one end of the large leather sofa and crossed her legs. "I had such a horrible day." She mentioned as I turned with a cocktail in each hand.

"Tell me about it." I said as I walked across the room and handed her the drink.

I sat next to her as she began telling me about her day.

"I don't want to burden you with my problems. Lord knows you have enough of your own." Laura replied.

I smiled before I answered. "Laura if you didn't need to vent about your day you wouldn't have mentioned how horrible it was. It's best to get it off your chest."

She took a sip of her cocktail before saying. "I suppose you're right. Besides the fact that Barry's attorney was so combative I had another client's lawyer make a pass at me."

I giggled. "Having a man make a pass at you constitutes a bad day? I'd have one bad day after another if it were me." I replied.

She took another sip of her manhattan then continued. "I try to act as professional as possible with other lawyers but they always seem to think I'm an easy sexual target."

"That could be because you are such an attractive attorney." I answered.

Laura smiled then said. "Do you really think I'm attractive?"

"Attractive and very sexy." I replied then added. "And it doesn't hurt when you wear a tight skirt and a sexy blouse."

"Do you think I over dress for the job?" Laura asked before taking another sip from her cocktail glass.

"Not at all Laura but I wouldn't have a problem wearing something like you are in my line of work either." I commented.

"So I am over dressing for my job." She replied.

I smiled before replying. "Depends on how much cock you want to attract."

She blushed a little then said. "I did fantasize about having sex with him."

I took a sip of my drink then placed the glass on the coffee table in front of us. Turning slightly toward her I said. "Fantasies are better when they become reality."

"He is kinda cute." Laura admitted.

"So tell me about your fantasy." I asked.

Laura paused for a moment before replying. "I don't know what to say. I just thought about having sex with him."

"No details? You didn't think what it would be like to suck his cock or having him eat your pussy?" I asked.

"Well yes. But." She answered.

"But what?" I asked.

I could tell she was holding back something and urged her on. "You must have thought about what his cock would taste like or what it would feel like having him lick your clit."

She fidgeted a bit in her seat before replying. "I've never been very good a giving head, but the thought of having someone lick my pussy makes me very wet."

"Are you wet right now?" I asked.

Laura blushed even more before admitting. "Yes I am very wet."

The idea of her getting wet just from talking about sex turned me on. I could feel the moisture increase in my pussy and my nipples got rock hard.

Laura was looking at the points of pleasure pressing against my satin lounge jacket and I was dying to see just how wet she was.

Her eyes moved from my chest up to mine as I said. "You can touch them if you like."

Her blush returned as she said. "We shouldn't Margaret. I'm your lawyer."

I smiled at her as I replied. "Tonight we're just two women wanting to explore our sexuality."

Her fingers trembled as she reached for my chest. "You are so beautiful." She said as her fingertip touched the hard nub pressing against the satin fabric.

I arched my back pressing my erect nipple tighter against her fingers as she pinched lightly on the sensitive tip.

She circled one nipple with her fingertips then moved her hand to the other giving it the same sensual caress.

I slid my hands up and unbuttoned two more buttons on my lounge jacket as I said. "Touch them." My hand slipped to her leg and moved up under her skirt.

The manhattan had taken its effect and without hesitation Laura slid her hand beneath the satin fabric covering my tits. I felt her fingers slid across one erect nipple then it nestled into the palm of her hand.

"I like that." I said urging her to continue.

She moved her hand slowly over every inch of my tits paying close attention to the twin peaks of pleasure at each tip.

"Your hands are so soft Laura." I commented as she stared into my eyes.

"God I'm so turned on." She replied.

I wanted to touch her, feel the heat and moisture I knew was growing in her loins.

"Stand up." I said.

Laura stood before me.

"Remove you blazer."

Laura slid the garment off her shoulders. Her eyes were fixed on mine waiting my next instruction.

With her jacket removed I could now see that her nipples were also erect, pressing into the sheer fabric of her bra and the light blue blouse covering them.

"Slowly undo the next two buttons of your blouse."

Her fingers moved incredibly slowly as she did what I asked. As she opened her blouse I undid the last two buttons of my lounging shirt and let the garment fall open giving her the first look at my full breasts.

Her eyes moved down to my tits. "They are lovely." She said.

"Pull your blouse open and show me the top of your bra." I instructed as she continued staring at my big tits.

Laura moved her fingertips to the fabric of her blouse and slowly pulled it aside revealing a lacy trimmed white bra. I wanted to reach out and touch her but I wanted even more for her to be so aroused before I did that my first touch would send tingles through her entire body.

"Turn around and unzip your skirt." I said.

She slowly turned then moved her hands to the zipper of her stove pipe skirt. The waistband loosened as the zipper descended. Upon reaching the bottom I said. "Slip your skirt off."

Laura wiggled her hips as the tight fitting garment slipped off and fell around her feet. She stepped out of it with one foot and used the other to kick it aside.

She wore pantyhose which covered her perfectly shaped ass but didn't hide the fact that beneath she had on a white lacy thong that matched her bra.

She stood completely still awaiting my next instruction.

"Undo the rest of your blouse buttons." I said.

Her hands moved in front and in a moment the blouse fell open.

"Turn around slowly." I instructed.

As she turned I slipped the lounge shirt off my shoulders and stood up.

Laura anticipated my next instruction as I said. "Move closer to me." She was already coming closer.

I kept my hands at my side as she moved within an inch or two of my body.

"Touch my tits." I suggested.

Her hands move up to caress my full breasts and the erect nipples. I tilted my head back and enjoyed her gentle touch as she moved her hands over every part of my tits.

"Slip out of your blouse." I asked.

She slid the silky garment off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor behind her.

The cups of her bra held her tits firmly forming a nearly perfect "V" of cleavage. I resisted the urge to lean forward and kiss her naked flesh.

Her hands returned to my chest both caressing my big tits for a moment but then she slid one down and under the waistband of my lounging pants. I wanted her to touch me there; I wanted her to feel the moisture in my pussy. I wanted her fingers sliding over my erect clit and into the soft folds of wet pussy flesh.

Laura didn't wait for me to ask. Her hand moved from my tits and with two fingers she released the clasp of her bra between the cups. The fabric clung to her flesh until she shook her shoulders slightly causing it to fall away.

I could see her dark areola surrounding erect nipples in the center. Spaced throughout the areola tiny nubs of hardened flesh confirmed just how aroused Laura had become.

"Gorgeous." I whispered as her hand returned to my tits.

Without touching her flesh I reach across the miniscule space between us and lifted the shoulder straps off her body. The bra slipped to her elbows but stopped there because her hands were extended toward me.

Her shoulders and torso carried the distinctive red lines caused by the tight fabric of her bra.

She smiled as her fingertips slid deeper into my slacks moving over the shaved flesh of my pubic mound.

I reached out with one finger and traced a line from her temple down in front of her ear and along her jaw line.

Laura moaned as my fingertip traveled down across her smooth neck and onto the flesh covering her collarbone which is very pronounced.

"Please touch my breasts." Laura pleaded.

Laura's tits are probably a "C" cup and I formed a figure eight around both with my fingertip causing her to shudder noticeably.

Her fingers had reached the top of my pussy and lightly circled the hard nub of my clit protruding from the hood of flesh that protects it.

Like her I moaned as she lightly caressed my sensitive clit.

Having traced around her tits several times I slipped one hand up and behind her head. Her ponytail laced between my middle and index finger and I slowly pulled her head toward mine watching her lips quiver as they approached mine. Our eyes closed involuntarily as our mouths came together, a soft gentle kiss at first building in intensity until our mouths were open and our tongues curled and danced against one another.

Moans of pleasure escaped our throats as our kiss continued. My moan a deeper more passionate then hers since Laura's fingers were now caressing the swollen lips of my very wet pussy.

I broke our kiss only long enough to plead. "Finger my cunt."

Her finger cocked and quickly plunged into the depths of my soaking wet pussy. I pressed my hips down forcing her finger deeper.

I slid my hand down across her smooth flat stomach and over the fabric of her pantyhose. I could feel the fabric of her thong beneath the nylon pantyhose. My hand reached her crotch and I easily used the edge of one fingernail to pierce a small hole through the material. Laura gasped as the fabric yielded to my probing finger.

"I'm so wet." She exclaimed as my finger tip pushed the material of her thong to one side and found the opening to her pussy.

We stood there connected at the mouth our long kiss continuing as each of us fingered the others moist slit.

I wanted to taste her; I wanted to use my tongue to probe where my finger was now.

I moved my mouth along her jaw line until it reached her ear. "I need to taste your sweet pussy." I whispered.

"Oh god yes!" Laura instantly exclaimed.

"Lay on the sofa." I replied.

Laura reclined on the sofa and lifted one leg letting the other dangle over the edge to the floor. I knelt beside her head and began kissing her. From her ear back along her jaw line to her mouth my tongue probing between her lips for a moment. My kisses continued down over her neck the line of her collarbone and onto her soft tits.

"That feels so wonderful." Laura softly said as my lips moved along the line of flesh stretched over her collarbone.

She moved one hand to my head to guide my kisses further down. Soft light kisses placed on one breasts then the other. Each time I switched from one to the other my mouth inched closer to her erect nipples and areolas.

Her hand pressed firmer against my head when I finally took one nipple between my lips and began flicking my tongue at the erect point of pleasure.

Laura moaned softly then whispered. "Oh my; that feels so incredible. Suck it harder."

While I sucked and kissed her nipples my hand slid down over her body. I again pressed my finger through the hole in her pantyhose and slipped into her tight wet pussy.

"Oh god oh god!" Laura exclaimed as my oral caresses of her nipples and the digital probing in her pussy continued.

I slowly moved down and positioned myself between her outstretched legs. I stretched the opening in her pantyhose enough so I could slip a second finger through the hole then pulled outward shredding the material and exposing her glistening pussy lips.

Laura gasped loudly as the material tore. She knew I would soon be pleasuring her with my mouth.

I gazed at her pussy for a moment. The lips looked like petals of a flower blossom lying over on either side. Above her erect clit poked from the hood of flesh that surrounded it.

"Please lick my clit." She urged as I moved closer to her loins.

I moved closer and exhaled deeply blowing my hot breath against her quivering clit. Laura gasped then pleaded again. "Please lick it!"

I touched it with the tip of my tongue causing her to moan softly. Barely making contact I circled her protruding clit several times each circle a little wider than the last.

Laura's fingers slipped into my blonde locks as she urged me saying. "Take it between your lips and suck it."