Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands grasped my hair as I opened my lips wider then pulled my mouth toward her loins. "Yes that's it suck it." Laura said as my lips closed around her twitching nub of pleasure. As I began to suck on her clit I moved one hand to the blossom of her pussy. My middle finger traced along the edges of her lips then dipped into the moist confines of her pussy. She was very tight and sopping wet.

Laura released my head and slid her hands up to fondle her erect nipples. I slipped a second finger inside her pussy and began sucking harder on her sensitive clit. I looked up over her flat stomach and watched as she began pinching twisting and pulling on her tiny hard nipples.

"Oh god that feels so good." Laura said as I continued pleasuring her loins with my mouth and fingers.

Her hips began moving with the rhythm of my hand as I finger fucked her tight wet pussy.

"Put another finger inside." Laura begged.

I inserted a third finger and began moving my hand even faster knowing that she would shortly be ready to explode in ecstasy. I couldn't wait to taste the fruits of her orgasm.

Laura's hands continued to pleasure her tits cupping them then moving to pleasure her hard nipples. I continued sucking on her clit giving it an occasional lick with my tongue or a nibble with my teeth. Her hips began grinding against my hand as she neared the pinnacle of pleasure.

"I'm gonna cum!" She exclaimed just before her hips lifted from the sofa and pressed even harder against my hand.

In an instant she climaxed; a flood of juices bathing my fingers and seeping from her tight pussy. I moved my mouth from her clit to lick at the flow of nectar coming from her slit.

Her hips bucked against my hand and mouth as she rode the wave of pleasure I was providing. I slipped my fingers from her quivering depths then moved my hands to spread her lips wide open giving my mouth full access to drink her orgasmic flow.

As quickly as she climaxed it began to subside leaving her gasping for air and moaning continuously.

I lifted my mouth from her loins and said. "You juice tastes so fucking good."

Laura lifted her head and looked down toward me. "I don't remember ever cumming harder."

We pleasured each other for hours that night, on the sofa, the floor and eventually in my bedroom where we took turns fucking each other with a thick black dildo. Every time I brought her to another climax with that sex toy she exclaimed how much she wanted the real thing, a thick black cock and the black stud that's attached to it.

She left that night with a twenty five hundred check and a new found sexuality that I was certain she would ask me to help her explore.

Too be continued......