Diary of a Menage a Trois-Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomcatfive
Tomcatfive
347 Followers

Slowly, I slide to her side, and she rolls with me, unwilling to release my cock, pressing against me as it slowly softens inside her. Her arms are around me in a vise-like grip, her face pressed against my shoulder. I can feel the wetness from her tears. I feel moisture in the corners of my eyes, too. "Don't worry sweetheart," I whisper to her, "it will never end. The three of us are one."

I hear a sob, but it is not from Kitty. I look over her shoulder as Nikki moves behind her and wraps her arms around her. She has tears streaming down her face too. "Oh my god, Oh my god, that was so beautiful!" she manages to whisper to us, a sound of wonder in her voice.

Kitty finally rolls onto her back, her pussy, at last, relinquishing its grip on me. She and Nikki embrace, giving each other the most loving, heartfelt kiss I have ever seen. I roll against Kitty and throw my arms around both of them. The three of us are, indeed, ONE.

One Year Later

A year has passed. We are still together, and very little has changed. Our bond is, if anything, stronger than ever. Of course, our relationship has matured in subtle ways. The girls realize that I can only give them so much, and never ask me to cum for them more than two or three times a day. They are fine with sharing, and know I will always try to satisfy both of them.

Occasionally, I cannot wait, or just don't want to, when our lovemaking becomes too intense. It is never an issue, there will always be more later, and I can satisfy them in other ways. Sometimes, we all just need a day off, and that's fine too.

Being girls, they must deal with time of the month issues, and the rules for that seem very clear. Fortunately for me, the times almost never coincide. Whoever is due gets all she wants of me in the day or two before, and always, the day after. If they feel the need during their periods, I have made it clear that I will always oblige them, but generally, none of us find it that appealing. In fact, I think the few days off serve to renew our desires.

We still have wonderful, long, three way sessions, which are terribly exciting. The girls enjoy showing off to each other, which, of course, is all the better for me. However, as our love for each other has deepened, we all seem to have more need for private, one on one encounters. Private only in the sense that all attention is directed to one of the girls, no one is ever excluded if they don't want to be. We hide nothing from each other. My lovemaking with one is appreciated equally by both. The anticipation of being next must be incredible!

My age is still an issue - for me. I worry from time to time what the future holds for us. It has never been mentioned by them. So far, nothing has changed; I think they are keeping me young.

I have had a few changes made around the house. The privacy fence has now been completed, so it is possible to go from the house to the pool with no fear of being seen. I had a small addition put on, with a sun room and hot tub.

The subject of children has never come up, which surprises me. I know they would discuss it if that were an issue for them. To be honest, the thought of impregnating them is incredibly exciting to me, and making love to them as they grow and swell with my children would be the ultimate bonding. I think it would be best if both were pregnant at the same time. I only worry what it might do to our relationship afterwards. Perhaps that is just totally selfish of me. In any case, that will be completely up to them. They know I have the resources to accommodate any situation.

Life is certainly strange. I never had an inkling that I would end up in such a relationship, or that I would want to. Only the bond between Nikki and Kitty makes it work. I never believed that life could be this good. Now it seems better, every single day!

I have to go now. The limo is waiting, and the girls are dressed. The same table and suite are reserved. It is our anniversary.

Tomcatfive
Tomcatfive
347 Followers
12