Diary of a Punk Rock Band

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darksider
Darksider
293 Followers

“Let’s fuck like crazy!” She requested. Before I could respond she was bucking her hips pulling herself up off my cock and back down onto it. In moments I was responding so that we fucked together in unison on the bed. Ramming myself into her as she slammed herself into me my balls cracked off her lower pussy lips as our speed increased.

Soon, as I continued to fuck her no longer virgin cunt I had reached down and was squeezing and pinching both of her perky tits.

“Oooooh yeah fuck my pussy!” Is what Avril kept moaning over and over. “Squeeze those tits!” She added.

Pulling myself out of her and breaking free of the legs she had wrapped around me, I grabbed her by the waste and flipped her over onto her hands and knees. She stuck her ass in the air.

“Fuck me doggy style!” she pleaded. I obliged and plunged back up into her dripping cunt from behind. I slid all the way in easier this time as the fucking we’d already did had loosened her up nicely. However, she was still tight around my cock as I began pulling back and slamming up into her.

Gripping her by her tiny waist I let completely lose and opened up on her pussy with a speed and intensity that sent her skin rippling all the way up her ass to her shoulders. She was moaning the entire time. Soon she was also bouncing back and forth, up and down, side to side in a furious attempt to send herself spilling over into an orgasm.

An attempt that succeeded as I heard Avril moan louder and suddenly freeze in mid-fuck. Her tight cunt grew tighter around my cock and began convulsing in an orgasmic spasm.

“Ooooh Fuck yeah I’m cumming!” She groaned as her cunt began milking my engorged prick. I could take no more and just before I was about to plunge deep into her I realized that even if she wasn’t thinking so at the moment, blowing my load in her could very well ruin her career. I pulled out from her pussy as she continued her orgasm and gripped her harder by the waist flipping her back onto her back. Than with 3 final jerks of my member I began spewing forth my spunk all over Avril’s stomach and chest.

I collapsed next to Avril where she lay panting in a sweaty cum covered mess. Turning over to look at the beautiful woman next to me, I realized she was already asleep from her exhaustion. Quietly I got up, got my clothes back on, and left her room to sneak back into my own. I got back into bed happy to realize Mark and Matt had both slept straight through my absence. Speaking of them, they should be back from skate boarding any minute now so I got to stop writing and shut the laptop down. Hopefully this is not the end of the excitement by a long shot.

Darksider
Darksider
293 Followers
12