Diary of a Young Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Open your mouth" was all he said before he filled it with his semen. He obviously felt I wasn't even worthy to receive his sperm in my womb.

Tears mixed with the semen that missed my mouth and ran down my face to my breasts. I could taste the mix of salt and acidity when I wiped his sperm from my bosom and placed it apologetically in my mouth.

"Temple," Clint said, calmly now, as I finished cleaning him. "Do you understand why I had to fuck you this way?"

I nodded my head yes.

"It will be the last time I have to do this, won't it."

"Yes," I sniffled quietly. "I'm just so, so sorry. I just didn't think it was so important 'cause you weren't here. Please forgive me. I'm so, so sorry, Clint. Honestly."

"Everything I tell you is important, Temple. Everything! Have you forgotten that I dispose of my property as I wish? Temple, you need some training. But that will be a little later on. Two things for right now. First, I'm going to give you a job here. I need to keep an eye on you. You'll be on probation. Brooke needs someone to do filing for her and you'll be perfect for that. She'll be your boss. You'll obey her without question. You start on Monday. You'll remember the dress code, won't you?"

I replied that I would, and he asked me to repeat what I'm to wear when in the office.

"Nothing underneath," I said.

"And from now on, I want that to be absolutely apparent to anyone looking. Do you understand? Everyone is to know you're naked beneath you clothes."

I nodded my head yes, though I knew this was going to be almost impossible to do with Donny working right there, but I vowed to try to do it some way. I knew there was no way I could possibly give up Clint's wonderful love making, and God knows I couldn't endure another humiliating experience like the one I had just gone through. I didn't really mind so much the way he used me, not at all really, but I just couldn't stand Clint's disappointment in me. Believe me, I would never come to the office in panties or bra again!

"Second," he continued, "I'll want you to meet Mr. Compton, a good friend of mine, sometime soon and later on, I'm going to give you to Charlie Washington for some on- the-job training," he stated matter of factly.

I'd seen Mr. Compton once or twice in the office, but never had met him formally. I remembered him as a very imposing figure, about fifty years old, with a very athletic build. He was tall and distinguished looking with an air of complete confidence. He wasn't the kind of man anyone would ever say no to.

Charlie Washington was the senior salesman in the office, an enormous black man who was my husband's supervisor. I knew that Donny, was afraid of him for some reason, but didn't know why, maybe simply because he was such an imposing figure. He was a huge man and not at all attractive, but like Mr. Compton, I was pretty certain he was not a man anyone easily said no to.

I wasn't sure what Clint meant by "meeting" Mr. Compton or "giving" me to Charlie Washington, but from what had happened so far, it probably would involve the use of my body in some way. I honestly don't know what to feel about that.

I do know that, after what he had just done to me, I am terribly afraid of disappointing him in any way whatsoever. I didn't want to have what had just happened to me happen again, and I already know without question that I can not simply walk away from this.

The climaxes I've experienced with him are simply too powerful and too long awaited to ever say no to. I understood completely and for the first time the nature of addiction. And God knows I am addicted! But I just can't let it go further than this. I can't let another man use my body. I have vowed not to let this go any further.

December 3, 2007

Today was my first day at work. Donny and I talked about this a long time. He wasn't sure he wanted his wife to work, but finally, we both agreed that the extra money would be helpful. We could save for Donny's divinity schooling much more quickly, and it would be good, he said, that we would both be together more.

There were, of course, some problems for me. As I walked up to Brooke's desk my first day to ask what she wanted filed, the first thing she said to me was, " Are you wearing panties today, Temple?"

I was startled, but managed to say in a very haughty way, "No, I'm not allowed to, as I'm sure you know."

I wanted her to understand both that I wasn't at all unhappy about my new relationship with Clint, and that I knew Clint told her things about me and that that didn't bother me at all.

"What would you like me to do today," I said loftily and professionally, I thought.

"Oh my goodness. Aren't we the uppity little slut today," she sarcastically answered. "I believe Clint wants your lack of panties and bra to be 'apparent,' and it doesn't seem apparent to me. I'll have to report this to him when he gets back tomorrow. I would advise you to start wearing clothes a bit more revealing. Take this and file it."

I was definitely upset, so much so that I eventually ended up begging her not to tell on me. How humiliating! But I just could not bear to disappoint him again. She just sneered at me. God, I hope she won't tell. I do have to be more careful about dressing the way Clint wants, I know. I will tomorrow.

December 5, 2007

It's very hard to dress like Clint wants at work, but I try hard to. When I walk around now, I'm certain it is completely obvious that I have nothing on underneath. I'm careful to wear clothes sheer enough to show my nakedness beneath. I get a lot of looks from the guys in the office and tons of smiles and stuff, but when I see Donny around, I'm like petrified and have to hide. We obviously can't have lunch together. He keeps asking me why. Fortunately, Clint keeps him out of the office most of the day and lets me go home before he gets back.

This is just so, so difficult. I wish Clint could keep Donny totally away from me somehow.

December 11, 2007

Yesterday was just so perfect. Donny is away for training on Mondays, which means I can finally be myself. I wore this great little micro mini that I bought (and hid from Donny) last weekend and an ultra sheer silk blouse. I left the blouse half-unbuttoned (not that it mattered since the blouse was practically see-thru anyway), and walked right up to Brooke's desk. She just looked at me a minute and then said really snootily, "Well, do you think you're competition now?"

I just smiled and said, "Perhaps." And unbuttoned another button right in front of her! I was like nearly totally exposed. And I loved it! I was totally nude under this little outfit and for the first time I could just be completely relaxed about it.

I enjoyed yesterday just so, so much, and I think a lot of the guys did, too. (Hee, hee)

I wonder if I'm an exhibitionist. I don't know if I am, but I sure had no desire to cover up, not at all. I loved the way the guys looked at me. When this guy named Bart walked by, I bent way down over the lower filing cabinets and let him see my breasts like completely displayed. It gave me just this incredibly erotic feeling to see him stop and start to flirt with me. I never once tried to cover up.

Know what else I noticed when I looked in the mirror? When I bend over in this tiny little mini I show something else pretty clearly, as well! Hee hee! I made sure a few of the guys saw that, too! God, I'm so bad! I wish it could be like this everyday, but I won't be able to be like this again until next Monday. Darn!!!!

Clint has to do something about Donny always being around.

At least I know I won the competition! And Brooke knows it too! I love it!

(As I was leaving today, Brooke told me that Clint had just called to say that Mr. Compton will be coming into the office on Thursday afternoon, and that I'm to make myself available. I don't know what to think about that.)

December 14, 2007

Ohmygawd, what a strange day today was. Sometimes I wonder what is becoming of me. But at least I know that Clint really does appreciate me now, and that I have made him proud of me. That's so important.

When Brooke called me and told me that Clint wanted to see me in his office, I felt a little apprehensive, I must admit, but I really wanted to please Clint. I was afraid he was losing interest in me, because he hadn't taken me in almost a week. I had taken a great risk wearing a very, very revealing outfit that I was sure would please Clint. It left nothing to the imagination. I had to hide from Donny all morning, which made me pretty tense.

When I Clint finally called me into his office, I was sort of nervous and on edge from worry and excitement. I was glad to get out of the general office and into Clint's where I could relax some.

Mr. Compton was seated with his legs crossed, smoking a cigarette when I walked in. He simply looked me up and down, nodded at me, and said to Clint, "A beautiful young lady. I've always been partial to attractive young blondes, especially blondes who dress like that and look like that. I've seen her here before, I believe. Very pretty. And she appears to have a body to match that extraordinary face. Nice tits. Where'd you get her?"

"She's the wife of one of my junior salesmen, and he apparently doesn't appreciate that body quite like I think you will" Clint laughed. "And once we undress her, I think you'll agree she's got the body to match the face."

So he was going to show me to him. I wasn't exactly sure how I felt about that, but I guess it wouldn't be so bad. What could it hurt to let him look? God, I am so, so naive!

"I remember how you're constantly going on about the tits or ass on this bitch or that one, Dirk, so I thought of you might enjoy this one," Clint went on. "She's got exceptional tits and the bitch's waist is so tiny you can get your hands around it, which makes her ass look pretty sensational, too. Long, long legs under that little skirt, as you can obviously see."

I was torn about how I felt. I liked the compliments, but the language was kind of offensive. I wish he wouldn't call me a "bitch." The language only got more intense, however, and what was said next should have sent me running.

"Her cunt's as tight as a virgin's and shaved smooth as glass," Clint continued, "but here's the best part for you, Derk. Her cunt is apparently only rarely used, but her ass has never been!"

"Well, well," Mr. Compton replied, crushing out his cigarette and walking over to me. "What's the matter with her husband. Is he a faggot?"

"Don't know," Clint replied. "Why don't you ask Temple."

"Well, is he?" he said to me.

"I, I don't know," I stupidly stuttered.

It didn't really matter what I said. He wasn't paying any attention.

"The only thing I like better than a great set of tits is an unsullied ass," he said, turning to Clint. "A virgin ass, eh."

"Did Clint tell you how much I like anal sex, honey?" he said now to me. "I'm sorry, but I've forgotten your name."

"Temple," I said demurely, hoping that my conflicting emotions weren't showing.

I liked the way I was being admired, and it was exciting me greatly, but at the same time I felt as if I was again being treated as merely a body.

I certainly did not want to have anal intercourse with him. Or anybody! The very idea was repellant, to say nothing of the pain I assumed would accompany it. But I was positive Clint would never let him have me anyway, so I just relaxed and hoped what Mr. Compton saw would please Clint.

Mr. Compton turned me around slowly, touching my breasts and hips lightly as he did so.

"So, Temple," he intoned. "Cling tells me you're an exceptionally good fuck. Inexperienced but willing. That true?"

"I hope, sir. At least I hope Clint feels that way," I answered quietly.

"You've never been fucked in the ass?"

"No, sir, never." I was starting to blush nervously.

"Have her undress," Mr. Compton said, turning to Clint and sitting down again. He lit another cigarette and gestured at Clint to get me undressed.

"Temple, do as your told," Clint said simply.

I saw Clint smile broadly when I slipped my tiny skirt down over my hips revealing my pantiless bottom. As my sheer blouse fell to the ground beside my skirt, I saw the gleam of pride on Clint's face as his "property" stood totally nude and on display for Mr. Compton's appreciation.

I felt so close to Clint right then.

"Well," Mr. Compton observed, getting up and hefting my breasts in his hands. "You're certainly right, Clint. Those are exceptional tits. Quite heavy. I don't recall ever seeing a natural rack that size and weight with no sag whatsoever. Beautifully shaped, too. Quite exceptional. Nicely sized nipples. Slightly puffy. I like that. Do they bruise easily?" he asked Clint. "I'll want to be rough with them, as you know."

"Don't worry about anything, Derk. She's company property and you're an investor. Do what you want," Clint replied. "Enjoy her."

"I like the cunt, too," he added, his hands cupping my aroused mound. "Very smooth. And you say tight?" Mr. Compton went on, one finger slipping gently inside me to caress my clitoris.

I couldn't help by moan slightly. Mr. Compton chuckled. "I see she's easily aroused as well," he smiled.

"Oh yes." Clint answered amusingly. "And yes, her cunt is tight. Damn tight. Believe it or not, she says her husband's only used it once. You'll be one of the few cocks to invade her cunt, and as I said, and you'll be the first to take her in the ass. But listen, you gotta try her mouth first. I think you'll find it a delightful little surprise," he said. "I'd suggest you start there and then lubricate yourself in her pussy before you take her ass. Her cunt is sensational, like I said. You've got to try it, even if only briefly"

And then nodding at me, he said sweetly, "Go show Mr. Compton that mouth I've been bragging about."

Surprising myself, I quickly walked over to Mr. Compton, my five-inch pumps causing my breast to bounce seductively as I approached. Kneeling submissively in front of him, I quickly opened his pants. I was determined to show Mr. Compton that Clint's pride in me was earned.

He seemed maybe a bit smaller than Clint in length, as I pulled his sex towards me, but he was quite thick. Very thick, actually, and very, very hard. I could feel the heat from the glowing tip of his cigarette as he reached to squeeze my right breast.

I slowly brought his bulging penis to my lips, and then in one quick move, pulled him deep down my throat. I heard Mr. Compton exclaim, "Good God!" and Clint laugh out load appreciatively. I felt enormous pride at that moment.

"Where did you find this?" he proclaimed, grabbing me by the ears and pumping my head up and down on his rock hard shaft. I wondered what had happened to the cigarette.

"If the cunt is anything like the mouth, I'm going to 'lubricate' myself a long time," Mr. Compton said appreciatively. "You were certainly right, Clint. This is rare find," he said, continuing to pump his penis deeply down my throat.

Finally extracting himself from my mouth, he turned again to Clint and asked him to put me "tits down" on his desk.

Grabbing a fistful of my hair, Clint pulled me to my feet and led me to his desk, positioning me face down. Mr. Compton approached me from the rear, and encircling my waist and pushing my thighs apart with his knees, prepared to enter me.

It's strange how splendid I felt right then and how terribly much I wanted my vagina to be as pleasing as my mouth had been. I was very, very wet, which I hoped would be pleasing to him. I was probably not going to be as tight as I was when Clint first took me. He had certainly done much in the past few weeks to open me up. But I did so want to be tight for Mr. Compton.

The exclamation that accompanied his first deep, hard plunge into me made me certain I was still as tight as Clint had said I was. That made me so very, very proud! He was much more aggressive than Clint was normally, and I was surprised to discover how much I liked that. I could tell he was trying to hurt me, but for whatever reason, it was exactly the right thing to do. I climaxed almost instantly and was well along to my second when he stopped, pulled out, and prepared to take me anally.

I was suddenly quite apprehensive. I wanted desperately to say, no. But fear of how that would reflect on Clint stopped me.

"If your little whore's ass is as tight as her cunt, I'm going to have to rend her to open her. You have any problem with that?" he asked.

"Not at all. I saved her ass for you, Derk," Clint said. "Why would I have any problem with that? I know what you like. Do whatever you want. Her ass belongs to you. If you have to rend her to open her, go ahead and rend her. Like I said, she's company property," he said encouragingly. "Open her up."

"Well, I'd suggest you stick your cock in her mouth then to stifle her scream. This isn't going to be pretty," Mr. Compton laughed.

I was almost petrified with fear and extremely apprehensive when he told me to lift my "tits" off of the table and adjusted my hips to position himself to enter me.

I wasn't apprehensive for long. While I was opening my mouth to accept Clint's sex, Mr. Compton encircled my waist, and in one quick, hard thrust violently tore my virginal ass open, driving nearly half the length of his thick cock deep into my tight anal cavity.

Fortunately, my scream was stifled on Clint's full erection.

"The bitch is tight, Clint, really tight. I'm still not completely in her. Hold her shoulders down. I want to try to open her up completely," I heard him say through the searing pain of his violent penetration. He drove himself now ferociously into me.

The pain was sharp and engulfing as inch by inch he plunged his thick sex deeper into my body. But surprisingly and also quite fleeting, I began to feel this utterly strange sensation rising from my vagina, through my belly to my head. The seven or eight harsh strokes it took to bury his fat penis entirely inside me only intensified it, and each succeeding thrust drove me deeper and deeper into absolute paroxysms of pain and pleasure. I didn't know if I was screaming in agony or ecstasy onto Clint's muffling sex.

When Mr. Compton had finished in me, depositing his semen deep in my rectum, Clint took me, quite hurriedly emptying himself in my womb.

Most interestingly though, and this is indeed strange, as I was lying there, listening to them discuss my body and the tightness of my "ass" and "cunt" and hearing them evaluate my performance, I suddenly experienced the most intense climax. No one was touching me, not even myself. But it was so intense! And so strange. Both men just looked at me in the oddest way. "What a whore," Mr. Compton laughed.

December 19, 2007

Donny and I have been better about making love this week. He wants to try to have a baby. He still hasn't made me climax. That's kind of sad, I guess.

I always climax with Clint and the guys he has had me do. I mean there haven't been a lot, only four so far, besides Mr. Compton. I know I should feel awful, and I guess I do. But every time I say I'm going to be good, something will happen and Clint will want me to do something, and I just can't say no to him.

It's almost Christmas. He's going to give me to Mr. Washington on Friday. I'm nervous about that.