Diary Of An Arrogant Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
henryo
henryo
165 Followers

Sept 15 Steve's game was out of state so I haven't seen him lately. But that has given me time to get on the pill and do some shopping. I went to the mall today and bought several outfits including some very short skirts that will get Steve's attention I'm sure. I've noticed how he watches the cheerleaders and I'm almost certain it's because he likes to look at legs. I'm better looking than all those cheerleaders and I know I have a better body than any of them. So if I have this body why shouldn't I show it off? It's not like I'm a slut like many of them. I got looks from lots of people in the stores as I tried on the outfits I bought, which makes me certain they'll have a magnetic affect on Steve.

I've also decided to go see Professor Edwards about helping Steve with class. I think I'll wear one of these new outfits and see what kind of effect they have on an older man. He's got to be at least thirty. He's an attractive man but THIRTY?

I've started sleeping in the nude. Without any roommates it's not a problem. I've been having so many sexy dreams lately that being nude makes it more fun when I touch myself at night. I just need to remember to keep my drapes closed since I live on the first floor.

Sept 18 I think my plaid mini skirt is a big hit. I wore it to class with my short angora sweater and was the center of attention wherever I went today. Unfortunately Steve wasn't at class. No wonder he's in trouble with Prof Edwards.

Sept 20 Greg showed up at my room with a bottle of Jack Daniels last night and before he was gone I was so drunk I didn't have time to make an entry in my journal before I passed out. I'm trying to remember what all happened last night but it isn't easy. I think he stole some of my new lace underwear because this morning I couldn't find the blue one.

I don't remember everything but I know I wasn't real pleasant to Greg at first but after about the third shot of whiskey I began to notice that Greg had an erection in his pants. Obviously he was here for one thing only. The more we drank the hornier I got but this whiskey seemed to have taken away my memory. I'm going to have to be careful which type of alcohol I drink. I do remember I was naked in front of Greg and I did suck his cock but that's about it. I woke up naked on my bed this morning. I don't think Greg fucked me but he could have if he wanted. I think most guys that got me naked and drunk would fuck me if they got the chance. I'm thinking of letting him fuck me next time because I need the practice to be ready for my next date with Steve. And to top it all, I must have forgotten to close my drapes all the way last night. They were open almost a foot. I just hope no one saw what happened. I think I'm going to stick to vodka or at least limit how much whiskey I drink.

Sept 22 I went to Professor Edwards office today. I didn't wear my shortest skirt but he acted like I did. I could tell by following his eyes that he liked me. I didn't think it was a good idea to bring up Steve right away since he's missed the last two classes but I thought I could build a rapport with him. After about twenty minutes he asked me if I had ever done any modeling. Then he asked if I was interested in modeling for one of his classes. He didn't say it but I assumed he meant nude modeling. I told him I was too shy. Then he asked if I would model for him personally. When I asked what it was for he told me he needed a model for a Greek goddess he was painting. I told him I'd think about it. This might be a way to get on his good side, sitting for a few hours in a toga.

Sept 23 I dreamed about Prof Edwards last night.

Sept 25 I don't think I'm going to need any more fucking practice. I just got back from the Professor's where he gave me a lesson in love making. Wow!

When I arrived at his studio I was a little nervous, not knowing what to expect. He showed me a picture of a sculpture with a woman reclining on a sofa sipping some wine. When I asked if he had a costume he answered, "Well, if you really need one I have a sheet you can wear." I think he wanted me to pose nude but I wasn't ready for that. So I went into the bathroom and took off all my clothes and wrapped this sheet around me as close as I could to the picture he showed me, then I tied this cord around my waist. After taking a deep breath I went out and he gave me a big smile, then put me in a pose on the sofa. The cup he handed me to hold was empty so I asked if he could fill it with something to drink. "What do you want to drink?" He asked. I told him I liked wine and since the model in the picture was suppose to be drinking wine, then it would be appropriate. He smiled, paused, then filled it with some wine from a small refrigerator he had there. After every ten minutes he had to clean a brush or get some paint and I was able to relax from my pose, so I took the opportunity to drink the wine and refill the glass.

The more I drank the more attractive he became until I began to let the sheet slip more and more to reveal my legs and back. Eventually I could see he was getting distracted. I love this power I have to control the minds of boys and men. It became a game for me. Every time I took a sip of wine I'd use the opportunity to let the sheet slip a little more. Eventually I subtly untied the knot on the cord around my waist. This caused the sheet to fall off my shoulder, uncovering one of my breasts. I pretended not to notice, but he did and he slowly walked over to me.

I just looked him in the face as if to say, "What are you going to do about this gorgeous half naked woman before you?" He slowly knelt down next to me as if he were going to adjust the costume. Then as if his mind suddenly changed, he leaned into me and kissed me on the lips. It was as if my breath was suddenly taken away and drug of passion zoomed through my veins. I quickly kissed him back and our tongues became familiar with each other. But the energy was different from Steve's. The professor was gentle in his passion and maintained the kiss, slowly caressing my shoulders and back, as he pulled me into an embrace.

We kissed for a few minutes as he slowly pulled off my costume. He stopped for a moment and pulled slightly away to take in the view of my eager body. His eyes soak me all up until he returned to kissing me once again. By now Steve would have entered me, but not the professor. His mouth moved to my ears and neck as if they didn't want to miss one inch of my skin, nibbling and licking as they moved around.

Then he descended to my breasts treating them if the were gifts of the gods, and he was grateful of their presence. After spending time with each of them he continued his decent to my flat stomach pausing briefly at my navel. I watched in astonishment as this older man, my professor, treated my body as a work of art. I played with the idea of what he was doing and how far he would go. But as my mind worked he went further down until he hit the spot between my legs. I gasped for air as his tongue hit my clit. Oh god! It was such a rush. Nothing like it has ever happened before. No one has ever explored my pussy with their mouth and with such passion.

His determination never hesitated as I had my orgasm, he continued to lick and kiss me down there as if he were a starving man and it were the last morsel of food on earth. My hands firmly grasped his dark hair as my body convulsed but he didn't stop. He just continued to devour my juices as he licked and kissed my pussy, occasionally entering me with his long tongue, as if it were a tiny cock and he was fucking me with it.

I don't know how long he ate me but after my third orgasm he finally pulled away, stood up and undressed. I watched through blurry eyes as the man who normally stood in front of my class and lectured me was preparing for part two of our ordeal. I inspected his body as he revealed it. A nice body, not an athlete's like Steve's, but a good one for an older man and a cock slightly bigger than the one's I've seen. I foolishly wondered if they got bigger as men got older.

Once he was naked he took his place on my sweat covered body and once again began to gently kiss me. His actions were so different from the younger men I was used to. He took his time and didn't hurry to enter me. The anticipation was torture as he continued to kiss and fondle my body. Our kisses became deeper as my hands explored his body, feeling his firm back and following it down to his round buttocks. If he didn't enter me soon I was going to scream. And then just at that moment, as if he read my mind, he placed his cock at my opening and slowly but firmly entered me. Immediately I came again but not for the last time. His strokes were slow at first and then began to build, even though he never stopped kissing my mouth and caressing my breasts and body.

This was nothing like my experience with Steve. This was love making not fucking! I lost track of time and the amount of orgasms I had, but it must have lasted a half an hour or more until he finally came at the same time I did. Both of us were wet with love sweat and out of breath. He collapsed on me and we both lay motionless for minutes while we regained our air.

As we silently lay there, I decided this wouldn't be the last time for this. I've had orgasms and orgasms but this was something else. We made some small talk and plans for another sitting to finish the painting, then he suggested we keep our meeting a secret and I left. All the way home I thought of what had happened. I still love Steve but the Professor had taught me something. My plans with Steve were still solid but if he didn't eventually give me what I just had, I had another source for it.

Sept 28 I just heard there is a big dance next month and I need to go. The problem is it's just for sororities and fraternities. It's called the Frat-Sor- Ball. Word is that Steve is a sure thing to be crowned king and I need to be his queen. I can make history by being the first 18 year old freshman to ever be elected queen! My job now is to get into the best sorority on campus and then convince the frat boys to vote me queen. This isn't going to be easy but I'm sure I can do it. I must focus.

henryo
henryo
165 Followers
12