Diary of Dark Soul Ch. 01

Story Info
I woke her up and used her
1.3k words
3.65
54.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Spread your legs, show me your pussy.”

It was a simple order given to the naked girl lying on her back on my bed. She was tired, and not terribly horny.

“That’s right, get them nice and wide for me.”

I put a finger on her clit and she jumped a little. I felt her slit, and there was just the slightest hint of moisture. This girl was always a little wet, she was always on the verge of ready, but definitely not there yet.

I didn’t care. I was annoyed at her for being tired and pulling away. I took off my clothes and reached for the lube I always keep by my bed. I looked at her, she looked weakly back at me. She was sick, running a bit of a fever and hadn’t slept much the past few nights.

I hated an unresponsive fuck.

I pinched her nipple hard just to see her flinch. Her lips always curl up sexy when she grimaces, and her eyes close tight. You can see the energy, feel her pain when you clamp down hard on her nipple. It’s the sexiest thing. And she rarely ever complains.

Then, I lubed my cock and stroked it to get it a bit harder. I was looking down on her, she was still on her back. I was on my knees with my cock at her pussy lips. They were darker than the rest of her, and her little lips always stretched out past the big ones. She had a small patch of pubic hair, not more than an inch above her pussy. The rest was shaved clean.

She didn’t complain as I spread her pussy out. She just watched and spread her legs a little wider, bending her knees to give me better access. I could feel her opening, my cock pushing her pussy apart. She always went right back to tight if she hadn’t been fucked in a few hours, but I really liked the extra resistance tonight. It’s one of the few nice things about fucking a girl who’s just lying there, waiting for you to finish.

I lay on top of her and thrust into her a few times.

“Clench your pussy on my cock. That’s it, yeah. Rock those hips.”

Not that I could feel it when she clenched her pussy down on me. But I didn’t want to just use her, I wanted her to work at being used. She looked tired at me, and then I spanked her ass hard. I’m sure the neighbors could hear the sound through the open window. She let out a bit of a whimper, her abs flexing in to beautiful tight lines across her stomach. She had the most sexy flat stomach.

And then, I felt her start moving. I could feel her body, pressed under mine rocking and straining just a bit. I pumped into her, leaned forward and grabbed her hair. I pulled hard, again a small yelp and her body pulled tight with tension. She’s just so damn sexy that way.

But I hate an unresponsive fuck.

When she gets like this, I get a little mean. I thrust hard into her, bringing more yelps. Over and over again, until she was begging me to stop, ease up, it was too much. Then, I pulled her up by her hair.

She jumped up, my cock sliding out of her, and sat before me. I looked in to her eyes, she looked back at me, with some combination of pleading and resignation.

Then, I pushed her head down fast.

She caught herself on her hands, and was now on her knees front of me, my cock tapping against her lips. I pushed, she opened to take me in. I love the idea of her sucking her pussy juice off my cock. It’s so submissive of her. I can imagine the strong musky odor and taste overwhelming her senses, so that her head is over-full with sex. And I shoved my cock down her throat. Held her head, nose pressed to my pelvis. She struggles a bit, tries to get a way, pushing with her hands against my hips.

“Be a good girl, you know what to do.”

Then she relaxed, held her hands together at the small of her back and let me held her head up, pulling her hair. She waited for me like a good little slut. I fucked her face.

I like cumming in her pussy. It felt better and flowed better too. But when she’s just lying there like tonight, I use her face to make sure that she’s there…paying attention to my pleasure. Making sure her existence is engaged in pleasing me, not counting the cracks on the wall. It’s one thing to use a body, another to use a person.

I’m feeling mean tonight, so I pulled out just as I’m about to cum and told her to jack me off. She pulled on my cock, and with my hand I made sure I’m pointing it at her face.

She hates it when I cum on her face, it irritates her skin, leaving it red where the cum lands. Plus, she finds it degrading. I cummed all over her face, white strands criss-crossing her nose and forehead and cheeks. She’s got her eyes clamped tight. She’s afraid of getting it in her eyes. It burns like hell when that happens.

When I’m done, she looked up at me, leaned forward and took in the head of my cock and sucked on it. I jumped, I’m so sensitive. I love it when she did that. She asked if she could go wash up.

I walked away and grabbed my digital camera. I walked up to her, pushed her back, kicked her knees wide and told her to arch her back. Then I took a few pictures. They’re good shots, her face all streaked with cum, her hair tousled from the sex, her sexy athletic body pulled tight with her back arched, her pussy pushed forward, presented for viewing.

Her tits are a little red from pinching, her stomach flat with just a hint of muscle lines. Her pussy lips stretched open from fucking.

You would not believe how hot his girl is.

I told her to be good, or I’ll make her send one or two to one of her friends.

Maybe Kris, a good girl friend of hers that’s not so wild. I doubt she’d be unphased by a picture like that.

“What would happen if Kris saw you like this?” She responded that she doesn’t know, but she doesn’t think Kris would respect her much.

Maybe Ryan then, another good little friend of hers that’s been lusting after.

“What if the poor little nerd knew what she was really like, here on my bed?”

“Please don’t” she says, “he’d probably be jacking off to them every night, and try to fuck me, thinking I’m a slut who’ll do anything.”

“And he’d be right, wouldn’t he?”

“Only for you. Please don’t, I’ll be a good girl. Please don’t make me do that. I’d be humiliated, they just wouldn’t get it. I’ll do whatever you want.” And she leans forward and sucks my cock and licks my balls a little. But I know she wants to get my cum off her face, the longer it stays the more it’ll irritate.

If I was feeling more mean, I’d make her sit back and masturbate for me first. I like watching her make herself cum.

If I was feeling really mean, I’d make her do it standing up in the middle of the room, legs spread wide in a horse stance. The position’s hard to hold, and the burning in her legs would make her have to really concentrate to get off. Plus, you should see her hips buck when she’s standing like that, fingers jamming hard in and out of her. It’s truly something obscene. I’ve got some video I may make available, if she ever pisses me off enough.

But I’m feeling tired, and I’m happy with her. She played her part well. She’s been a good little toy. I let her go wash up her face and then we’ll go to bed.