All Comments on 'Diary of First Time'

by hubbyofprincess

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
RePhilRePhilabout 10 years ago
What ever floats your boat! Doesn't float mine

If you marry the right person you don't need alternatives. Better luck in your next marriage. Sincerely good luck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What the fuck is wrong with you?

Why the fuck do you hate your husband so much that THIS is what you do to him? You deprive of a partner, sexual and otherwise, and when he cheats, you blame him? Then, rather than divorce-where as the stay at home mom you WOULD receive the kids and a fuck ton of child support, you stay married and make his life hell! You disapprove of his jerking off; but tolerate it because he leaves you soon! What the fuck marriage counsellor when suggest that's acceptable behaviour on HER part?!?

He would tell her to stop being a retard and either start acting like a wife or get a fucking divorce. Then, it was wrong for him to have an affair; but it's ok for her to fuck other men and treat him like a piece if shit?

All I know is no man would take that level of abuse. Either he would find a great lawyer or she would...just disappear one night. Quietly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What is it about 15 year Lifestyle Changes?

Mystery of authorship. Why is it authors either choose 5 years, 15 years and 25 years married for most of their stories? Is it some mythical barrier? I don't get it. So many stories start with "We've been married for 15 years" then wife goes on to treat her husband like some subhuman piece of shit for one reason or another.

In your case dear, you met a man who saved you and you still treat (treated) him like shit. He didn't need to have an affair, he needed to divorce your ass and find a true loving wife. Please continue because one day your "beloved adoring" husband is going to say "Fuck it" and "Fuck you to" as he walks out of your life.

Not sure what will set him off, maybe a simple epiphany moment and sayonara bitch. Please write about your divorce. Would love to hear about your heartache!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
sounds like fun

why did you have to wait so long? could of been enjoying long before. husband like to be cuckold and do what you want.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Dear Nina - NEVER write a continuation

In the first place, this crappy tale just continues in the same vein that has been ruining LW for awhile now. A cheating slut and a spineless husband. Your garbage adds nothing to the mix. There wasn't a single clever or original thing here. Lacking any type of compelling writing and lacking any decent character in the lot, this was neither interesting or entertaining. And your dialogue was simply awful. I'm sorry I wasted my time reading this drivel. And I'm so sorry I can't give you a negative score, but until Lit allows "zero" I'm forced to give you a "1".

UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fun story

I don't know why some people write negative comments about stories on literotica. If you don't like this sort of stuff don't get on here. I enjoyed your story and look forward to more from you

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 10 years ago
Husband !

I am not a fan of cuckold and I read the stories trying to understand why husband's like it, and I still can not see the appeal.

I can understand the visual element of seeing your wife enjoying sex. As the voyeur is removed from the action.

However, the humiliation, belittling, abuse and asking a husband to clean up his wife !

At the beginning of the story it seemed the husband was a alpha male, even if he was a caring man.

The wife clearly has emotional scars that need addressing not by shutting out your husband.

This only leads to trouble to be addressed later, ie husband's affair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Just in time

A wonderful LW story. We can't have enough of these. It's been quite a while since a dominant woman such as this came to us. And we heartily applaud her. Nothing could be more natural than the reduction of her husband to a level of submission and worship and serving adoration of her. That is the fate of all men, to totally submit to a woman. All the silly little boys that bleat wimp amuse us and we laugh at them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
told from the prespective of a mentall ill woman who lives a mentally disturbed life

have to assume the husband is almost mentally disturbed to stay with her. It is a shame to realize they passed on their genetics to children. Stories of the mentally ill are not erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
And people wonder why men no longer trust women

Written as a real life story so taking as its stated, women like this are why I will never ever trust a woman. In the end they are all money grabbers and dream killers. Marrying one only makes her a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
THE TIDES OF CRAP AT THE GATES OF LATRINE

* B T B BRIGADES

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I enjoyed it,

I hate a story written from an outside nonparticipant or a third party perspective. And rarely do I read one from the wife's side that's believable or interesting.

Not so here. I liked the story.

I don't much care for literary critics without positive criticism imput.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Absolute Hostility

What she is doing is multiplying the rage and hostility generated by Daddy and lashing out at the guy who removed her from that toxic environment. Loving? not a bit, Erotic, not a bit category should have been interracial. 1

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 10 years ago
He Willingly Wears a Cock Ring

Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sorry about hubbies balls.

Most have some but I guess a few don't, sick little non erotic turd story, yuck.

FullCircle56FullCircle56about 10 years ago
One Question

You said we had been married for 15 years, does this mean you're divorced now? After reading this, I hope so. You deserve it. Definitely not a loving anything. You need some serious help.

OOAAOOAAabout 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

I love the way you write, how you increase the level of exciting throughout the story!!! 5 stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hot read

Love the way your story is told from the wife's view. I'd say very few women initiate cuckolding into their marriage. It's a husband's fantasy they either embrace or reject. You embracing it, making his fantasy yours, saved and improved your marriage. It healed you on so many levels. You've got a nice writing style.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 10 years ago
Both partners in this story need mental help, badly

Clearly the wife is fucked up from the incest/rape at the hands of her father, and she never healed from that. Hubby has also become fucked up -- it's like something contagious. My take on this, if it is a true story, is this: Don't marry if premarital sex is not practiced first. It would then be obvious there would be frigidity and other problems for Nina, so she would clearly not be wife material.

Marrying someone to save and heal them is usually prone to failure. In this case, we see the end result. Divorce would have been healthiest for this couple. Don't believe the children won't sense something wrong in their relationship -- they overhear things, they sense, subliminally or otherwise, that the parents are not right. Wearing a chastity cage, cleaning creampies (obviously next step if a part 2 is posted), maybe whips and such -- it all follows from the blackmail material that stupid lawyer hubby provided his "loving wife."

And this really belongs in Fetish, Interracial, BDSM, anything besides LW category. One final note: A male doing massage is a masseur as originally written. Switching the term to "masseuse" is incorrect -- it would have to be a female doing the massage. Low score for above reasons.

NewYorkeroticNewYorkeroticabout 10 years ago
The same, but different.

This has many of the usual cuckold elements, but as told from the wife's POV, it comes across as a bit more believable. We'll see if future chapters sound as realistic and are as creative or just turn it into the typical humiliating and degrading cuckold tale we see so much of on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

hope you die slowly , whore...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Whatever you are taking

Stop it. It's not doing you any good!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Bases

You covered all the cuck bases, even the requisite bbc for the final degradation.

LuganisLuganisalmost 5 years ago
Interesting

this is an unusual cuckolding story.

He seems to be an alpha male suffering from a sexless marriage (not so alpha if he’s not dominating the wife), and seeks sex elsewhere (no indication of the sex he had is mentioned).

Many alpha males need to be intimately dominated, which may explain submission, but not humiliation, like cuckolding.

Cuckolding is a male fantasy, very uncommon in females, but maybe with the wrath she has due to her incentive-rape, her vengeance is to make her partner miserable.

It is certainly interesting to read a vengeance humiliation gone bad, since he’s enjoying it, but for sure there are couples that enjoy such interaction.

IDK if I like it or not, because all the clichés of how she treats him before reaching the cuckold stage... it seems written by a woman who is hurt by the cheating husband in real life and fantasize how to get back at him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
man hater

Sounds like you just want revenge on your loving husband but you also kind of forced him to cheat because you didn’t want sex. I should have gotten therapy before getting married knowing you had problems with sex because of your upbringing. I know it I were your husband I would have just got divorced and continue my life with such a bitch of a wife. He must really love you

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Sounds like and smells like one hell of a runny dump.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous