Diary of First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so excited by the prospect of all this, but was also scared out of my mind. I almost started to hyperventilate in the elevator. As soon as we got to the bar I ordered a double shot of tequila with a corona chaser and Jim joined me. I didn't want to be drunk for his and lose any sense of control, but I also needed a liquid courage to get over the hump.

Tyree showed up just on time. "Nina I presume?" he asked as he approached us.

I smiled and Jim stuck his hand out to shake hands. Tyree nodded and leaned in to give me a kiss on the cheek. My knees almost buckled at his touch. He had told me through emails what he wanted to do to me, but when he appeared in person even more handsome and sharply dressed than in his profile picture, by knees got week and I let out a little giggle.

I regained my composure and said "Yes. And you must be Tyree. Tyree meet Jim." to which Tyree turned to Jim and said, "Hello there buddy".

We grabbed a small table along the edge and made small talk for a bit. I was sitting in the middle and almost all of Tyree's questions and comments were directed at me. He made me feel very comfortable, talking about work, and hobbies, and weather and the news... flirting with me and smiling all the while. What a beautiful smile he had. Strong features, dark eyes, beautifully white teeth, a chocolate complexion but not too dark, nor too light.

After another drink and thirty minutes later, Tyree took me out on the dance floor and Jim stayed in the booth. On the dance floor Tyree was smooth. We started out fairly innocent. He was sizing me up and making sure I was comfortable. He liked what he saw and so did I. Respect is huge for me. And I am not always confident, especially with the way that I look. But I did look hot tonight and Tyree was sure to tell me that multiple times as we moved and swayed.

Not to long after Tyree started to lead me. The dance floor was packed and Ty (that is what he told me to call him now) was pulling me close to him so that my ass moved and swayed with his pelvis. He could move on the dance floor and you could just tell that he could move in the bedroom as well. Every now and then I would look over at Jim to notice that he was keeping a close watch on me. Knowing that I was being watched by him, I started to let my guard down and really get into it.

Ty wasn't pulling me close anymore, but I was hanging on him. I was offering him free access with his hands to my ass and nuzzling close to his neck and chest giving him the green light to go further. Moments later it happened. I was giving him the "come hither eyes" and he grabbed me by the back of the neck and kissed me. I knew it was going to happen but yet didn't believe it when it did and I kissed him back, getting completely lost in the moment. That was the first time I kissed another man since before Jim. It sent shivers all the way through my body.

I gained my composure and was at a stand still on the dance floor. Ty was standing there smiling at me with a shit eating grin swaying to the music. He knew he had me and I knew it wasn't worth playing hard to get. I took him back by the hand and led him back to the table.

As we approached, Jim asked me if we had fun out there and I responded with a smile and "I think its time to go upstairs."

Chapter 10: The Moment

The ride up the elevator was incredibly awkward and seemed as though it would never end. No one spoke. The tension was thick as we walked down the hall to the room. Jim opened the door and we all went in.

I broke the silence with "What do you say? Wouldn't a drink be nice right about now? Jim, can you pour some drinks for us honey?" Jim raised his eyebrows looking at me, but acquiesced and grabbed three tumblers and a bottle of wine.

Ty sat on the couch, I on the bed, and Jim served the wine and stood awkwardly.

Ty took the glass of wine and said "Thanks Jimmy" giving him a little head nod that was not overt, but certainly was demeaning and asserted Ty's dominance in the situation. Ty followed up with the observation "You guys don't really do this much, do you?"

Jim and I looked at each other and responded honestly "No."

Ty laughed at us.

I almost lost my nerve, but spurted out "So what do we do from here?" nervously.

Ty was pretty understanding. It could have gone so differently, so horribly, but Ty was a complete gentleman and allowed me to go at my own pace. "Come here." He motioned to me. "And Jimmy, why don't you have a seat over there and just watch, ok?" motioning to the chair at the desk in the room.

I approached Ty and stood before him. I didn't know what do to with my hands or where to look and fidgeted nervously.

"What do you want to happen Nina?" He asked me.

"I don't know." I responded.

Ty said "Oh yes you do sweetie. You posted that ad. You responded to my emails. You showed up here tonight. What is that you want?"

I didn't want to say it. Ty knew that I didn't want to say it. That is why he made me say it anyway. He waited until I said it...

"I want to be fucked... I want you to fuck me Ty." I said it. I actually said it. I told another man that I wanted him to fuck me while my husband was sitting right there. Oh my God! I couldn't believe what I just said... but it was true. No matter how scared I was, I had come this far, and damn it I did want him to fuck me. And I did want Jim to suffer through watching it.

Ty looked me over and said "That's right. That's more like it Nina. That's my girl."

It was like a door slamming that startled me to my senses. All of a sudden I but the brakes on and fired back.

"No. Stop. Don't say that!"

Tyree was startled by the reaction and put his hands up to show that he was backing off.

After a few deep breaths, I regained my composure and said... "No. I'm sorry. Just don't call me that." I explained that that is what my father used to say to me. I hate that saying. And I hate the whole "Whose your daddy? thing too."

Ty assured me, "OK. I got it. Good to know..... You OK?"....he looked to Jim "She OK man?"

Jim looked at me and gestured that he had my back if I wanted it.

I jumped in... and interrupted "I'm fine. Really I'm fine. I just need a moment because this is all moving so quickly. I need to establish some ground rules."

Ty looked at me and said "Shoot."

"OK, OK, OK... let's see. First. Don't call me baby, girl, or refer to yourself as Daddy. I hate that. It will kill the night." Ty nodded. "Second. Listen. If I say stop, it means stop. No bullshit. OK? If you don't then Jim will kick your ass from here to Kingdom Come. Got it?"

Ty nodded and you could see that he was enjoying my spunk.

"And lastly. Just like we talked about in the emails. Everything we do is with condoms. Although you seem nice and I trust you enough to let you in, I don't know where you come from and how clean you are... And I don't want any fucking diseases... you will use condoms for everything, and at all times? Got it."

"Crystal clear" Tyree said with that smile on his face. "You done now?"

"I think so." I said a little smugly, being pretty happy with myself for finding some gumption to stand up for myself.

"Good" Ty said. "Strip for me."

"What?" I said.

"You heard me. Take your clothes of. Right there." I was standing in front of him, only three feet away. "I want to see you take it off for me."

I was nervous. All of a sudden I went from making demands to taking orders. But I did it. I was so fucking nervous I almost crawled out of my skin, but I unzipped my dress and let it fall of my shoulders. I was wearing a strapless black bra underneath, black thong panties, and thigh high stockings.

"Nice sugar" Ty encouraged me. "Very nice indeed Nina."

I was going to go further, but Ty motioned for me to come closer. He spun me around and sat me on his crotch saying "Here, let me help you with that." and he reached around to the snap in the front of my bra releasing my slightly sagging 34B's into his hands. I was almost aghast at the prospect of what was happening, but Ty was so smooth and yet forceful that I didn't really have a choice. He kissed me on the neck as he fondled me and I melted at once. My ass bucked backwards to push against his growing erection in his pants.

He spun me around again, and positioned me on my knees in front of him. He looked over at Jim and then back at me. "Take it out" he told me.

I wasn't sure if I should. I looked back at Jim and he adjusted himself in his chair, but then Ty guided my chin back to focus on him and told me again "Take it out, Nina."

And I lost myself in the moment. I had never been a slut before. I had never taken orders like this. When Jim and I made love, it was that - love. It was nice, it was beautiful at time, it was give and take. This was lust. Jim respected me too much for lust. I wouldn't allow that with him. I never had and he knew not to push me. Ty just wanted it and for the first time, I wanted to give it all.

I reached out and undid his pants. He wasn't wearing any underwear, which surprised me and he just fell out. Holy shit! I mean Holy Shit! I had heard that black men were bigger and I knew that Jim was no giant, but this was huge. Not only was Ty a good nine inches, two inches longer than Jim, but he was thick as well. I could easily grip Jim's cock when I jerked him off, but this was meaty. It took me a moment to digest what I was looking at.

Then I felt Ty's hand guide me by the back of the neck to his crotch. There was no talking. No choices to be made. I had told him that I wanted me to fuck him and there were no longer any pretenses. Ty guided me to what he wanted and I took his shaft into my hand and I opened my mouth to give him head.

Holy Fuck he was huge! And he felt so good in my hand. I had to open wide to take him in. I started to go down on him but had to stop and pull back he was so big. Ty felt this and just pushed me deeper. Jim would have never done this, nor would I have let him, but with Tyree there was no question. This is what he wanted me to do and with his huge cock in my mouth, there was arguing.

I went down further as much as I could take without gagging, and pulled back up.

Ty jumped back suddenly. "Damn bitch, what are you doing?!?" You don't use teeth in no damn blow job!" I pulled back from him and almost cried.

That is the way that I had always done it with Jim. He never complained. Was I doing it wrong? I had never done it with anyone else.

Ty yelled to Jim, "Damn, didn't you ever show her to give a fucking blow job man? Or do you like it with her fucking teeth rubbing you raw?!?"

Then Ty saw the look on my face and gently grabbed my chin. "Aw Nina, ain't your damn fault this guy never showed you proper how to give good head. Come here. Let me help you."

I looked at Jim and glared. I was so pissed. I was embarrassed and it was all his fucking fault. It actually wasn't. I never wanted to listen. But tonight that didn't matter. I was pissed. I wasn't going to be embarrassed again.

Ty looked me in the eye and said... "Nina. No teeth sugar. Wet mouth and tongue. Make it feel just like a pussy. No teeth. Wide mouth. Let it hit the back of your throat. You may gag at first, but thats OK. That's when it feels good for me."

And he didn't give me time to reconsider. He held out his cock, and brought me to it again. His hand was on the back of my neck gently pushing me. I looked at up at him for reassurance. He nodded and said that it was OK.

I closed my eyes and went down further. His cock was huge and it hit the back of my throat in no time flat. I gagged and started to instinctively jerk back, but Ty had the back of my neck and held me firmly there. "Thats it Nina. That's it" and he pushed my head down further.

His massive cock filled the back of my throat and I thought that I wouldn't be able to breath, but I could. I moaned and Ty moaned. And then he allowed me to slide back a bit by loosening his grip. But after a second, he was pushing me deeper once again and I took him. I gagged again but held him in my throat. My throat was expanding and closing tightly around the plump head of his cock.

I couldn't see Jim, but I saw Ty looking over to him with a look of triumph and then said "That's it bitch. That's how to suck cock. You're doing great. Keep it up Nina."

Never before had I been called "Bitch" during sex. I may be a bitch, but I hated when people called me that. But this time it made me even wetter. With Ty's gynormous dick, my passion washed over me and he could call me anything in the book. With his cock in my mouth, I actually wanted to be his bitch.

After what seemed an eternity with his cock plunging in and out of my throat, Ty finally pulled me off of his ccck and asked me if he was ready for more.

I was tustled. My hair was a mess, my lipstick all over and I was catching my breath, almost panting. I looked over to Jim for approval and he was just sitting there playing with himself. That shit pissed me off. I wanted him to be jealous and he was actually enjoying this.

I looked back at Ty and nodded. He pulled me to him, turned me around so that I was sitting on his crotch. He held his cock up straight and with his other hand guided my ass down to envelope his member with my glistening pussy.

I wasn't looking at him, but could feel the fat head of his cock at the bottom of my pussy's lips. It was obvious from first touch that it was much bigger than Jim's. He gave me a moment to get used to it, rubbing his member the length of my slit, getting it nice and slick from my wetness. Then he reached for a condom and rolled it on.

Once he was secure, he plunged deep inside me. Holy fuck! Holy Shit! Oh My God did he split me. I felt as though he was going to penetrate right through to my innards. It wasn't slow. It wasn't sensual. It was raw and unencumbered fucking. His hands grabbed my ass and rose me up and down on his throbbing member. I grunted with both pain and exstacy. I swore like a trucker and my legs gave way.

Ty grabbed me and pulled me back on him. He slouched on the couch, me laying with my back on his chest. One of his hands playing with my nipples, the other playing with my clit. I climaxed right then and there. I lasted only about three minutes I was so damn excited.

But then a funny thing happened. I was expecting him to be done. Once I climaxed, Jim was always done as well because I would be ticklish and push him off me.

Ty didn't say anything and simply pushed me forward on to the bed. He wasn't done and that meant I wasn't done. I laid on the bed with my legs hanging over and Ty just picked me up by the hips and buried himself in me again. I was staring right at Jim as Ty fucked me. And he fucked me hard. He was so big that I could feel every throb shimmer through me as he pulsed deep inside me. He pushed my shoulders down and grabbed a hold of my hair pulling me back. I was his... physical and raw. I was putty in his hands and his big black cock.

Finally after about 10 minutes of fucking me silly, Ty came. Oh my God did he come. It wasn't a few spurts like Jim, it was wave after wave. His cock became hot inside me and I shuttered more than once. I was seeing stars he fucked me so hard.

He pulled out and fell back on the couch.

Wow.

Holy Fuck.

Wow.

I lay there speechless.

Ty asked from the couch, "Is that what you wanted Nina?"

I managed a little sigh "Yes. Dear God yes."

Ty smiled. "Good. Are we going to do this again?"

"Oh God yes" I replied.

"Good. Give me a call next week and we can set something up. Thanks Jim. Nina is fucking hot piece of ass my friend. You need to treat her right."

Jim nodded and was cleaning up the cum all over his hand.

Ty put his pants on and left without saying another word.

Jim and I didn't speak for a while, but then I asked "Are you just going to sit there or are you going to help clean me up?"

Jim came over and cuddled. He started caressing me and then kissing me all over. He made his way down to my soaked pussy and have me the best head I have ever experienced. He was a man on a mission and he knew it was driving me crazy.

I came for a second time and then we made love. It wasn't like getting fucked by Ty, it was beautiful and slow and passionate and like never before had we fucked. I kept thinking that it couldn't get any better, but it was. Better and better. Hotter and hotter.

And that is how I got to where we are today, but those are other stories. I have droned on long enough for now. Over the past few years my relationship with Jim has evolved into the best of all possible worlds. He is my loving and adoring husband, lover, guardian and supporter. We have gone on to play in swinger and BDSM clubs. He wears a cock cage that I have the key for and he does so willingly. We have a regular boyfriend, as well as tranny friend that we regularly play with. And we also do a four-handed massage business to fund our little hobby. But these are stories for another time. Stay tuned for more to come.

Nina.